Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-10-2018, 05:25 AM

You avatar intruges me Lin.

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 01-10-2018, 05:27 AM

does it?! that's a good thing! i've had this one for ages now it seems lol i still like to look at it. i like that the background (curtains and crystals) reflects the avatar. it is aesthetically pleasing to my eyes

Last edited by Linnea; 01-10-2018 at 11:00 PM..

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 01-10-2018, 05:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnea View Post
you are all the sweetest! and thank you, kent and ghost! i am glad to be back! and i am glad there are so many hanging around here still!

hummy, it's ok if you want to sell the items! i very much appreciate the offer, but i'm sure i'll have time to get the things i missed out on and you would probably be able to sell them faster than trade them!
i actually haven't really had a quest in a while so perhaps this will be something new to do :P
LOL.. I'm not hummy Linnea.. I'm STAR haha. and i already put them in a drawer with your name on them, so they'll be coming your way when trades are back up.

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 01-10-2018, 05:57 AM

oh my gosh! i am so sorry!! you are all tealed out and the hair is a hummy signature, so that i didn't even look at the name

well i thank you very much for that, star! you are very kind! if you have the chance to sell them though, please do not hesitate, i totally understand!

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 01-10-2018, 06:33 AM

Quote:
oh my gosh! i am so sorry!! you are all tealed out and the hair is a hummy signature, so that i didn't even look at the name

well i thank you very much for that, star! you are very kind! if you have the chance to sell them though, please do not hesitate, i totally understand!
lol i know, hummy infected me with her tealness and I have an extra set on my mule so don't worrie about it. if i get that desperate for monies I'll sell dthat set.

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 01-10-2018, 08:08 AM

I should save your avi Linny, so I can nom it next round if you don't win this one. I adore it.

I'm really sorry to hear about your sister. I hope that with time she can return to her old self. Poor dear. Glad to see you back. You have been missed.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 01-10-2018, 10:10 AM

You have really been missed, Khaleesi

---------- Post added 01-10-2018 at 04:16 AM ----------

Quote:
hey everyone. I am so sorry for the unexplained absence. i had a very serious family emergency a few days before christmas, so not only did i miss the event but i missed real life christmas and new years as well.

one of my sisters was in a terrible car accident during a big snow storm we had here, and suffered head trauma so severe that she was unconscious for 2 weeks. she has been in the intensive care unit up until last night actually, but she is still in the hospital and will be there indefinitely as they work on reteaching her basically everything. fortunately she has retained a lot of her memory, which is great, but she doesn't act like her old self at all.

i know i don't have to explain all that, but you guys are all great and always so supportive so i don't mind sharing a bit of my crazy personal life. I'VE MISSED YOU ALL!!!! and since she is doing much better and not at risk of dying anymore, i have been able to spend more time out of the hospital and have been getting back to my regular life too. since it's already tuesday night, let's just keep nominating and monday we will have voting again. i'll update the nominations now! thank you all for keeping the thread alive! i hope you had a great FOWN!

The shock of everything probably is effecting her
I hope she recovers quickly. Having memories is a Godsend [hig] I hope it's okay to keep y'all in my thoughts and prayers <3 I have spares for you

R u b y
Grand Duchess of Gifs & Memes™

Old 01-10-2018, 11:15 AM

Linnea: my mule can still trade and I got extra sets this year so I've sent you an already accepted trade with a full set. You're always so wonderful to us and I wish the best for you and your family

star2000shadow: don't worry about the set now, I sent one over so you're free to sell your extras, I know you like to save up for your avis

---------- Post added 01-10-2018 at 06:15 AM ----------

hummy: I took care of it :3

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 01-10-2018, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R u b y View Post
Linnea: my mule can still trade and I got extra sets this year so I've sent you an already accepted trade with a full set. You're always so wonderful to us and I wish the best for you and your family

star2000shadow: don't worry about the set now, I sent one over so you're free to sell your extras, I know you like to save up for your avis

---------- Post added 01-10-2018 at 06:15 AM ----------

hummy: I took care of it :3
'shakes head' thanks ruby, but don't think i forgot about you i still have the items i got you from the event before the last one in a drawer for you haha.

R u b y

Old 01-10-2018, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by star2000shadow View Post
'shakes head' thanks ruby, but don't think i forgot about you i still have the items i got you from the event before the last one in a drawer for you haha.
I haven't :3 That's to pay for art with too so

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 01-10-2018, 03:46 PM

Haha. just waiting for trades and MP to get fixed haha.

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 01-10-2018, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suona View Post
I should save your avi Linny, so I can nom it next round if you don't win this one. I adore it.

I'm really sorry to hear about your sister. I hope that with time she can return to her old self. Poor dear. Glad to see you back. You have been missed.
thank you for your avi adoration!
and thank you! she should be starting all the rehabilitation bits soon, so hopefully that helps speed things along!
i am glad to be back and i'm so bummed i missed the event. you and i had so much fun about 2 events ago (i think it was) so i look forward to the long ones where i can be super chatty with you and play games

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummy View Post

You have really been missed, Khaleesi

The shock of everything probably is effecting her
I hope she recovers quickly. Having memories is a Godsend [hig] I hope it's okay to keep y'all in my thoughts and prayers <3 I have spares for you
thanks, hummykins!
and i appreciate the thoughts and prayers can never have too many of those positive vibes

Quote:
thank you so much, roobs! i appreciate the eis as well as the sentiments

all of you guys are making me so emotional this is why i'll never leave mene or all of you! i am your text book 'lifer'

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 01-11-2018, 01:49 AM

Hey Linny :)

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 01-11-2018, 03:52 AM

hi there, roachi!

Facade
Ticking Time Bomb of Titillation

Old 01-11-2018, 06:38 AM

Be sure to keep us posted on your sister, Linn! I'm really glad to hear she's okay and has most of her memory intact, but whoa to the fact that she's not acting like herself! Hopefully that'll resolve in time. I hope she and you and your family can heal expediently! Crap like that ain't easy.

R u b y

Old 01-11-2018, 11:54 AM

You're welcome Linn <3 Didn't even think twice about it

And I'm with you on that lifer thing haha. I'll be around as long as mene is

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-11-2018, 01:12 PM

Quote:
does it?! that's a good thing! i've had this one for ages now it seems lol i still like to look at it. i like that the background (curtains and crystals) reflects the avatar. it is aesthetically pleasing to my eyes
Thanks. I'm fond of how she turned out.

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 01-11-2018, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Facade View Post
Be sure to keep us posted on your sister, Linn! I'm really glad to hear she's okay and has most of her memory intact, but whoa to the fact that she's not acting like herself! Hopefully that'll resolve in time. I hope she and you and your family can heal expediently! Crap like that ain't easy.

thank you so much!
i just found out today that she believes she has a 3 year old chinese daughter lol

Quote:
You're welcome Linn <3 Didn't even think twice about it

And I'm with you on that lifer thing haha. I'll be around as long as mene is
yay! lifers fo life! that should be out motto... and on club jackets!

R u b y

Old 01-11-2018, 09:56 PM

Quote:
thank you so much!
i just found out today that she believes she has a 3 year old chinese daughter lol

yay! lifers fo life! that should be out motto... and on club jackets!
I agree! I'd wear it with pride! xD

I just realized I opened my contest thread FIVE years ago

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-11-2018, 10:46 PM

That's awesome Ruby.

Linnea
☠ ☠ ☠

Old 01-12-2018, 06:32 PM

Quote:

i would wear it with pride too!

that's a long time!

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-12-2018, 09:59 PM

HELLLOOOO THREAD

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 01-12-2018, 11:44 PM

Quote:

oh WOW...that's awesome Ruby..

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-13-2018, 02:16 AM

*falls over with a yawn*

ghostPastry