Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 09-05-2012, 11:38 PM

"I'm okay Poppa... it's just a scratch really." Koinu said softly to Angel then looked over to Cali wondering if he was going to stay or if he was going to run off again. She had her hand covering her neck a bit so it wouldn't bleed too much though it was bleeding some.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-06-2012, 06:28 PM

Angel was happy to hear that she was okay. He knew that he did fell a little overprotective of her when he was like this.
Cali stood there. Unsure of what to do. He wanted to run off, but he also wanted to stay and make sure his crush was okay. Angel turned to look at Cali, he got up and walked over. "Thank you for your help." he said. "And for saving my family from that cheap and unhororbale trap of your fathers." he said shaking Cali's hand firmly. Cali smiled and nodded. "Your welcome, I couldn't let him hurt you guys, I've been watching you guys and realized that I was jealous of what you guys have and I couldn't let him take that from you." he said.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 09-06-2012, 06:40 PM

Koinu smiled some listening to her father and Cali as her mother held her and healed her neck easily. "Are you staying Cali?" Koinu asked softly as she sat up some in Kitsune's arms but stayed close to her mother lovingly.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-06-2012, 07:01 PM

Cali blushed dropping his hand. "ummmm....I don't know....." he said unsure. He kind of wanted to but he wasen't sure that he was welcome.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 09-06-2012, 07:05 PM

"Why don't you at least stay for dinner? We have plenty of food." Kitsune said softly with a smile since they really didn't have plenty of food to go around and she didn't mind him staying even if it was for more then just dinner, they had plenty of room now. Koinu smiled some hoping that Cali would say that he would.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-06-2012, 07:40 PM

He smiled shyly and blushed. He hadn't had anyone be so kind to him. "OKay, at least for dinner, I don't want to be a burden." he said. "Not at all." Angel said patting his shoulder than going in.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 09-06-2012, 08:07 PM

"No you're not a berdon at all." Kitsune said softly with a smile before leading Koinu and Cali into the house and to the dining room where the table was already set. She then went and got an extra place set for Cali.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-06-2012, 09:31 PM

He smiled and followed her and Koinu in. He noticed how the house was. He saw that it was a simple but good looking house in the woods. He thought it looked very nice. He couldn't help but glance over at Koinu every now and then. He blushed when he thought she caught him looking at her.

Last edited by VampHunterX13666; 09-07-2012 at 07:01 PM..

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 09-07-2012, 04:38 AM

(gah >.< can you give me a little more then that please?)

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-07-2012, 06:58 PM

((sorry, yeah i can right now.))

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 09-07-2012, 07:01 PM

(thanks just post when you're done please)

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-07-2012, 07:02 PM

((done))

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 09-07-2012, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VampHunterX13666 View Post
He smiled and followed her and Koinu in. He noticed how the house was. He saw that it was a simple but good looking house in the woods. He thought it looked very nice. He couldn't help but glance over at Koinu every now and then. He blushed when he thought she caught him looking at her.
(thanks)

Koinu did notice Cali glancing at her every now and again and gave him a small smile with a tiny blush. She then happily sat in her seat as the other two kids came in with Tatiana and all three sat down as the food was sat on the table and everyone else sat.

(hm... what should the other two kids be named? One is a girl and the other is a boy... I think the girl was Trish's and Thomass' but I'm not sure XP )

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-07-2012, 07:12 PM

((sounds about right.))

Trish and Angel sitting down Trish in between Angel and Thomas, as Kitsune was on the other side of Angel, and the kids to the sides, Koinu on Kitsune's other side and Trish's sat next to Thomas and Titiana and her son by her. Cali sat next to him and had a good view of Koinu and saw her smile and blush he smiled back and blushed slightly redder. Angel started to serve the food and once that was done he said that it was good to dig in. He started eating as well as Trish and Cali did hesitantly.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 09-07-2012, 07:20 PM

(so I'm guessing Tatiana was sitting on the other side of the table with the kids and Cali? You made it sound like everyone was sitting next to each other XP and what should the two other kids be named? If you don't want to name them I will XP )

Koinu started to eat after Angel said it was okay and smiled to Trish and her mother. "It's really good" she smiled easily and Ketsune smiled back before eating again wondering what to start talking about. "So.... Cali, what are you going to do now?" she asked softly and was honestly curious since she didn't want him to end up doing something that was probably going to either get him in trouble or killed like bounty hunting.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-07-2012, 07:26 PM

((Yeah it's a circle table but yeah, glad you understood. ummm, have a ball with the names my friend, hehe))

Cali was caught kind of off guard. "Ummmm..., I really don't know at this point, I was thinking about retiring my sword and becoming a Inn keeper." he said. "I could get the money for it through honest means like helping people with their crops and I could open up the Inn that way, That is a plan of what I could do anyway." he said smiling kindly. He could tell that she was clearly worried that he would do something dangerous and get killed. Why he didn't know just yet. "This is very good, and your home is lovely." he said.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 09-07-2012, 07:42 PM

(ah okay didn't know that)

"Owning an inn is a lot of work, but I think the inn in town has work spots open, maybe you could work your way up to being an inn keeper? You're young though, there's allot out there that you could do, heck with your fighting skills I'm sure you could make it into the military easy, we're always looking for new recruits aren't we Angel?" Ketsune smiled a bit first looking at Cali then to Angel since they were always looking for fresh blood in the part of the military they commanded.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-07-2012, 07:50 PM

"Yes, and I do think that your skills are good. Though I can see that you'd rather not fight. Hmmm, maybe you could be a medic, or cook." Angel suggested. Cali smiled, he had a secret that not even his dad knew. "That's funny, ummm, I have healing powers, I got them through an incident and not even my father knows, the medic sounds like a great idea, I would liove that." he said. Angel smiled. "I could sense that, as well as your adreniline power, Adreniline does wonders for you, and a medic would be the perfect place for you." he said.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 09-07-2012, 07:55 PM

"Wow... that's cool." Koinu smiled some before she went back to eating. "Maybe sometime you could help me with my training? It would be nice since you probably wouldn't worry as much as Momma and Poppa do... they're always afraid they're going to hurt me because they're so strong." Koinu said and Ketsune blushed a little. "Well sometimes I don't know my own strength... I'm sorry honey I'm just so used to training with your father... sometimes it hard to tone down my abilities." Ketsune said with a small smile.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-07-2012, 08:02 PM

Angel chuckled. "Yeah, that's it. Well Koinu does have a point your much closer to her power level then me and her mother, and we can still train her without training with her." he said. Cali looked at Koinu and smiled. "Okay, only because I know I couldn't hurt you." he said. "Me and you are equals and we couldn't really do much to each other." He blushed talking to her directly.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 09-07-2012, 08:05 PM

Koinu smiled some. "Yeah.... well we could do damage just not as much unless we were trying." she smiled easily before finishing her food and excused herself saying "I think I'm going to go out to the garden for a little bit." she smiled some before heading outside having a feeling Cali would probably fallow in a few minutes though wasn't sure.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-07-2012, 08:10 PM

He chuckled and finished. "If you would excuse me." he said as he went outside, then found the garden easily and found her. He blushed thinking that she might expect him to come as he walked over to her. "This is a nice night." he said.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 09-07-2012, 08:21 PM

"Yeah it is isn't it? I love coming out here to the garden at night... it's the best time to look at the midnight roses. Momma and Aunty planted this garden a few weeks after Momma brought me home... they said I could already walk some and talk a little but I don't remember... I just know that for a long time I stayed at the military base with them and Aunty Trish... it's a really nice place." Koinu said softly then looked at Cali and gave a sheepish smile with a slight blush. "I'm sorry I think I'm rambling." she laughed a little then patted the spot next to her on the bench. "Why don't you sit?" she said softly with a smile.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-07-2012, 08:37 PM

He blushed and sat down. "It's quite the garden." he said. "And ...might I say how pretty you are at this moment and in generasl?" he said blushing deeply.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 09-07-2012, 08:42 PM

Koinu blushed brightly looking a bit surprised at Cali though completely embarrassed. "You think I'm pretty? Well... thank you." she blushed a bit more seeming really embarrassed but still smled softly at him.