Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 12-27-2014, 01:33 AM

"Oh! I'd love to go riding!" Serenity explained, smiling at Alan. For the first time since meeting him, she felt at ease with the man. "Are you...are you saying you intend to give me one of your horses?" Her tone was filled with disbelief.

She finished preparing Heart, and saddled the mare up quickly. Soon, she was in the hallway of the stable, mounted on the dapple mare. The horse snorted and pawed the ground impatiently. Serenity giggled in response, holding the mare back once she tried to start out of the barn. "How often do you go riding? Do you have any hobbies at all, Lord Alan?" She questioned while waiting.

Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Sh...
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 12-27-2014, 01:46 AM

He laughed at her exuberant joy at going ridding. “I had told you that I would give you a horse when you got here, when you had to leave yours behind. Only Winter’s Fury is off limits to you. He was trained to take me and only me. Some might say that he is a trained warhorse.” Throwing on his own saddle he vaulted into it moments after cinching it up. The stallion started to rear only for him to pull down on the reigns. He turned the horse in his stall before walking out into the passageway. “I do not go ridding as often as I had done when my sire was here. But then I have to take care of the kingdom and keep your father abreast of all the information coming in to me from my agents.”

Clicking at Fury he lead them out of the stables and into the field beyond. “I go to book stores outside of the kingdom as well as inside looking for books of spells that might be of use to me. I also collect books of tales that I find enjoyable. Later this afternoon if nothing comes up I would love to show you the library.” His Library was one of his pride and joys second only to the illusion sky in the chamber. Stopping next to a small opening he leaned down and said something to the person in the alcove. Moments later a basked was held out the sound of someone wishing them good luck drifted from the hole. “I think for you to see the best places here on my lands it will be best if we eat out in the fields.” Turning he tied the basket to the side of his saddle. “know this, as long as you stay inside the chamber you may ride were you wish without anyone ridding with you. I have made sure this place is safe, even though it is not tamed as most of the lords of your courts would think of as safe.”

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 12-28-2014, 05:53 AM

"Yes, but I had thought it would be to use, not to have as one of my own..." Serenity stated, feeling awkward about accepting a gift yet again. "And the library sounds lovely. I can't wait to see it. Do you not have anyone to help with your duties? What if you were to sire...others..."

She cleared her throat, and shifted in the saddle, nudging Heart after Alan took a basket and tied it to her saddle. After Alan explained the grounds were safe, she bit her lip, glancing at him uncertainly. "What if I wish to ride out of the cavern? See the town? Meet the people? And explore? Am I forbidden to do so?" Serenity questioned, not wanting to see ungrateful, but not wishing to be trapped her anymore than she already was. Even a prison covered with rose petals was still a prison.

Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Sh...
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 12-28-2014, 06:32 AM

“how could I give you a horse just to use? One grows accustomed to the other and sometimes the horses will let themselves died when their riding partner leaves them.” as they rode on he watched her. “do not think of it as a gift but as me making sure that the horse lives for as long as it should. I do not like animals dyeing for no good reason when giving them away will not put me out and will make the rider happy.”

“I thought you would love the thought of the library.” He smiled. “I have never known a child of your family to not find the library of the utmost interest.” As they passed through a hedge he shut the gate behind them. it had been ingeniously crafted so that a rider could open and close it without having to get off the horse. “as to people to help me with protecting the kingdom. I am sorry to say but the pact dose not allow me to have another vampire in the kingdom. There is no way that they could live here without harming the people of this kingdom. They become a threat to this kingdom.”

“fi you wish to ride out of the cavern I would have to set that up. Two days at the least for me to make sure that I had some one to go with you to keep you safe. I am not saying you cannot go and see them but I would still need to have guards on you.” He hoped that she would not take offence or become scared again with what he said. Beyond them the place opened up into field of grain and other crops. Not far off the lowing of cows.