nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 12-25-2013, 01:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by neller View Post
Haha. I understand that. My semesters are filled with constant projects and now that I'm a senior, it's more demanding work. But I...typically sleep into 11. I'm so used to getting very little sleep that getting 9-10 hours is like heaven and I stay up until 1-2 every night. But I understand not wanting to mess up your sleep routine! I should have considered conserving my sleep schedule instead of indulging! D;

I don't handle parties well. I find myself a corner and hide the entire night. I wait for people to drag me out so I don't intrude in their conversations. But no one dragged me out of my corner tonight...so it was kind of a bummer. :(

But your plans sound so relaxing! I hope you have tons of fun! Small gatherings are always a blast. Just a nice intimate family night. That sounds just about right! ;D

The past 3 nights have been my holiday plans. Christmas at my mom's on Sunday, a Christmas party with my friends last night, and then my boyfriend's family's Christmas was tonight. So I don't have any plans tomorrow. Haha. I'll probably spend a lot of time on Menewsha!
Oh, see if my body decides to make me sleep, I won't get all upset because it's messing things up. I'll let myself get sleep if I really do need it, I just don't want to throw it off too badly as I'm going back into that whole crazy study, no life routine in a month. Well less than a month, but basically a month.

I can handle small gatherings, and it helps if I can be outside, or somewhere where it isn't super loud. It depends on who the people are though and if anyone there knows sign, and then that's even more awesome because I don't actually have to talk - although that rarely happens. Darn! I need more friends in town that know sign.

Yeah, and I can hide in my room if I need a break from any of it - my aunt and I don't fully get along together, some of the time. It depends on how bossy she's feeling.

Oh, sounds like it's been pretty nice! I may be on here tomorrow morning after gift opening with my immediate family (mom, dad and my brother), as our other peoples aren't getting here till early afternoon.

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 12-25-2013, 01:55 AM

*runs around throwing cloud bits at people*

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 12-25-2013, 01:59 AM

Cloud bits?! Awesome! -snatches out of air-

Ok the dangerous but effective way for at home ripped jeans.

Put the jeans on, slide serrated knife carefully down the inside of your pants to where you want the rip. Flip knife so serrated part is touching inside of jeans (safe side towards your skin) rub carefully until you get the amount of rippage you want! Tada! The dangerous secret. It totally works, only try if you're skilled at knifery

It's an actual way to do it though....

OR have someone hold the jeans tight, and you put your arm in the leg and do it like that.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 12-25-2013, 02:59 AM

I always figured you just wear the jeans long enough and they will become ripped.

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 12-25-2013, 02:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonShadow View Post
I read up...lol not confused anymore!

I know the secret:) anyone wanna know??
Yes please, tell us!! :D

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 12-25-2013, 05:07 AM

Oh, clouds!! I love clouds! *dances in the cloud bits* :D

neller
The Lover of UNICORNS

Old 12-25-2013, 05:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemo.love_22 View Post
Oh, see if my body decides to make me sleep, I won't get all upset because it's messing things up. I'll let myself get sleep if I really do need it, I just don't want to throw it off too badly as I'm going back into that whole crazy study, no life routine in a month. Well less than a month, but basically a month.

I can handle small gatherings, and it helps if I can be outside, or somewhere where it isn't super loud. It depends on who the people are though and if anyone there knows sign, and then that's even more awesome because I don't actually have to talk - although that rarely happens. Darn! I need more friends in town that know sign.

Yeah, and I can hide in my room if I need a break from any of it - my aunt and I don't fully get along together, some of the time. It depends on how bossy she's feeling.

Oh, sounds like it's been pretty nice! I may be on here tomorrow morning after gift opening with my immediate family (mom, dad and my brother), as our other peoples aren't getting here till early afternoon.
Ah...I force my body to stay awake at times. Other times it forces me to sleep. So my body and I have a love/hate balance there! But it sounds like you've got a decent winter break! I go back to school the 19th of January. I have to be ready to hit the ground running, too. Uuuuuuugh. I hate the thought of it. I just want to stay on break foreeeeeeeeever.

I love small gatherings too. But outside gatherings are my favorite, it doesn't matter the size. No one can stop me from exploring. I have the curiosity of a 3 year old!

Tonight I was stuck inside in a small living room with about 20 other people stumbling over tables and chairs. My boyfriend and I have been together for 4 years and I've been to most of his family events, so I'm very familiar and comfortable around his family. But tonight...I was just really uncomfortable. There was just a lot of yelling and it didn't help that I didn't see my boyfriend all night, he was in the other room. We're not that couple who's attached at the hip, but he was the person who was most familiar to me at the party and without him I felt kind of alone.

At least you'll have an escape for tomorrow if needed! I hope it won't be needed. It'll be nice to be home and surrounded by your family! I really wish you a really wonderful time tomorrow! :D

I've opened all my gifts already. Haha. I won't have anything for tomorrow. But oh well. I'm just looking forward to making my own future so I can have my own Christmas for everyone! I can't wait to share. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadrain View Post
*runs around throwing cloud bits at people*
-eats a cloud bit- Ew...these taste like musty dust balls!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonShadow View Post
Cloud bits?! Awesome! -snatches out of air-

Ok the dangerous but effective way for at home ripped jeans.

Put the jeans on, slide serrated knife carefully down the inside of your pants to where you want the rip. Flip knife so serrated part is touching inside of jeans (safe side towards your skin) rub carefully until you get the amount of rippage you want! Tada! The dangerous secret. It totally works, only try if you're skilled at knifery

It's an actual way to do it though....

OR have someone hold the jeans tight, and you put your arm in the leg and do it like that.
Option A sounds really dangerous...but daring. :O

---------- Post added 12-25-2013 at 12:39 AM ----------

Oh yea! I've added Crimson and Nemo to the front page! :D

By the way...have you seen the "Rugged" items in the event shop? I hope everyone likes them. I worked hard on them! :)

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 12-25-2013, 05:42 AM

OMG so much reading to catch up on. XD

Or not. How's your Holidays been so far Neller?

neller
The Lover of UNICORNS

Old 12-25-2013, 05:44 AM

Haha.
Well...my holidays are over...and Christmas just began. It was crazy but it was fun. Now I'm tired and happy all is done. :P
How about yours?

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 12-25-2013, 05:44 AM

Neller: Yeah, I can totally relate to that! I'll probably be hitting the ground running too as soon as I get back - as well as getting used to being an an all signing environment - no one at home signs, but at school, my roommate is deaf-blind (legally blind but she can see enough that I can sign without tactile signing, thank goodness) so I need sign all the time!

Haha, same! And pictures, got to have tons of pictures! Of random people, and things, because pictures are great! :P
Oh, that does sound uncomfortable! *hugs* He shouldn't have left you alone. *hugs*

Yeah, I may have to, but it's just because of how I am. We'll see how things go. :] Hahaha! Oh, dear! I want my dad to open his gift as I really want to know what he thinks of it - well I want to know what they all think of their gifts, I made all three of them. And oh, yay! :D

I feel distracted at the moment - my family is all cutting snowflakes, after I showed them the proper way to fold a 6 sided snowflake. :D Lots of snowflakes and eating of popcorn going on here! :D

I've not fully gone to go and check out the event items yet, I'll do it when I'm not so distracted.

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 12-25-2013, 05:48 AM

Hey Neller, how goes your christmas eve?

Techiro_Yugota
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-25-2013, 05:49 AM

*pokes his head in* Hellllllllllo?

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Quote:
Haha.
Well...my holidays are over...and Christmas just began. It was crazy but it was fun. Now I'm tired and happy all is done. :P
How about yours?
Pretty much the same. XD My sister won't be over till tomorrow so I'm trying to overdose on Mene tonight. XD

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Techiro_Yugota View Post
Heya! :] How're you?

- Neph-

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 12-25-2013, 05:52 AM

Quote:
hello Techiro 'waves'

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 12-25-2013, 05:54 AM

What did I miss?

neller
The Lover of UNICORNS

Old 12-25-2013, 06:11 AM

Man! This place is getting really busy! :O

Quote:
Neller: Yeah, I can totally relate to that! I'll probably be hitting the ground running too as soon as I get back - as well as getting used to being an an all signing environment - no one at home signs, but at school, my roommate is deaf-blind (legally blind but she can see enough that I can sign without tactile signing, thank goodness) so I need sign all the time!

Haha, same! And pictures, got to have tons of pictures! Of random people, and things, because pictures are great! :P
Oh, that does sound uncomfortable! *hugs* He shouldn't have left you alone. *hugs*

Yeah, I may have to, but it's just because of how I am. We'll see how things go. :] Hahaha! Oh, dear! I want my dad to open his gift as I really want to know what he thinks of it - well I want to know what they all think of their gifts, I made all three of them. And oh, yay! :D

I feel distracted at the moment - my family is all cutting snowflakes, after I showed them the proper way to fold a 6 sided snowflake. :D Lots of snowflakes and eating of popcorn going on here! :D

I've not fully gone to go and check out the event items yet, I'll do it when I'm not so distracted.
It sounds like you're having fun with you're family! I hope Mene isn't posing much of a distraction now! :O

I think the best thing of giving gifts is seeing the receiver's reaction! I love to make people happy and when their face says it all, I just get all warm and fuzzy in side. I hope your dad really enjoys the gift you made him! What type of things do you like to make? :O

It really wasn't my boyfriend's fault we were separated. I kind of blamed him in the beginning, but then I realized there were just too many people and finding space next to anyone was impossible. So it wasn't anyone's fault really. Just how the night went. I was just really happy to get outside and breathe! I love the cold air.

But I always have a camera on me at events...and if not a camera, my phone. I just love to capture moments. Though I'm not too masterful with a camera. I wish I was a great photographer! I believe I've seen some of your images a long the way...maybe on dA? But I thought that they were well taken.

I'm sure having a roommate can be a little bit more stressful! We had 2 sessions of learning sign at school when I was in 3rd grade. I learned the alphabet and thank you and a few other phrases. I remember very little from that all. But knowing sign must be fun knowledge to have! Do you get to teach other people?

Quote:
Originally Posted by star2000shadow View Post
Hey Neller, how goes your christmas eve?
It's Christmas here now! But my Christmas eve was well. I was to a Christmas party with my boyfriend's family and it didn't go as expected, but hardly anything ever does. ;)
How about yours?

Quote:
Hello, Techiro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephila View Post
Pretty much the same. XD My sister won't be over till tomorrow so I'm trying to overdose on Mene tonight. XD
I'm thinking I'll be around a lot more often in the following days. Hopefully I'll get my arse started on these freebies!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicFoxKitty View Post
What did I miss?
Crimson Shadow dished the secret to the ripped jeans!

Techiro_Yugota
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-25-2013, 06:17 AM

Hi everybody how are yall doing tonight?

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 12-25-2013, 06:22 AM

Quote:
It sounds like you're having fun with you're family! I hope Mene isn't posing much of a distraction now! :O

I think the best thing of giving gifts is seeing the receiver's reaction! I love to make people happy and when their face says it all, I just get all warm and fuzzy in side. I hope your dad really enjoys the gift you made him! What type of things do you like to make? :O

It really wasn't my boyfriend's fault we were separated. I kind of blamed him in the beginning, but then I realized there were just too many people and finding space next to anyone was impossible. So it wasn't anyone's fault really. Just how the night went. I was just really happy to get outside and breathe! I love the cold air.

But I always have a camera on me at events...and if not a camera, my phone. I just love to capture moments. Though I'm not too masterful with a camera. I wish I was a great photographer! I believe I've seen some of your images a long the way...maybe on dA? But I thought that they were well taken.

I'm sure having a roommate can be a little bit more stressful! We had 2 sessions of learning sign at school when I was in 3rd grade. I learned the alphabet and thank you and a few other phrases. I remember very little from that all. But knowing sign must be fun knowledge to have! Do you get to teach other people?
Nope, not too a big of one. Most of the threads I'm chatting in aren't super busy - well this one is, but I can keep up with it. And my family is entertaining themselves now that they get how to fold the snowflakes up themselves. Hahaha! :P They keep asking me how I manage to get the ones I've been doing and I go "triangles, lots of triangles."

Oh, totally! I made my dad homemade rainbow peppermint patties, my brother is getting a yellow felt helicopter (he's a heli pilot) and mom is getting a felt blue bird (the heli and the bird are both hand stitched). :]
I love working with felt. :] But we need to make a run to the store for more colors of felt. I'm working with lots of scraps and hoping I have enough for whatever I want to make.

Was there any way to get outside away from people? Sometimes a party with too many people and not enough room is definitely hard!

Oh, me too!! I wish that my purse fit my camera better, but my phone takes pretty good pictures. I do have a dA, so it probably was on there - reminds me, I need to get better at updating pictures on there. Thanks! :]

It can be stressful, although things with her aren't too hard, we get along pretty well. She has some health issues that came into play this past semester that made things more stressful, but all in all we get along great. :] So that helps a bit, for sure! And I do kind of teach people, but not really, if someone asks me for help with signs, I will help though. :]

---------- Post added 12-24-2013 at 10:22 PM ----------

Quote:
Hi everybody how are yall doing tonight?
I'm doing pretty good, just listening to christmas music and my family being silly and cutting paper snowflakes. :] Yourself?

Techiro_Yugota
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-25-2013, 06:24 AM

Watching Shrek:Forever After :)

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 12-25-2013, 06:25 AM

Oh, cool! :] I'm not sure if I've seen that one - I know I've seen most of the others though.

Techiro_Yugota
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-25-2013, 06:26 AM

it's a good one love your avi Nemo

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 12-25-2013, 06:28 AM

Settled in for the night!

Let my posts continue~

nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 12-25-2013, 06:28 AM

I'll see if my family has it - it sounds really familiar. And thank you. :]
I'm slowly changing it up to try to make it a bit more christmassy. :P

---------- Post added 12-24-2013 at 10:30 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascadellia View Post
Settled in for the night!

Let my posts continue~
Heya! Welcome back! :]
I'm on till my parents kick me off, not sure when that will be - they're all still awake. :P

neller
The Lover of UNICORNS

Old 12-25-2013, 06:38 AM

Quote:
Nope, not too a big of one. Most of the threads I'm chatting in aren't super busy - well this one is, but I can keep up with it. And my family is entertaining themselves now that they get how to fold the snowflakes up themselves. Hahaha! :P They keep asking me how I manage to get the ones I've been doing and I go "triangles, lots of triangles."

Oh, totally! I made my dad homemade rainbow peppermint patties, my brother is getting a yellow felt helicopter (he's a heli pilot) and mom is getting a felt blue bird (the heli and the bird are both hand stitched). :]
I love working with felt. :] But we need to make a run to the store for more colors of felt. I'm working with lots of scraps and hoping I have enough for whatever I want to make.

Was there any way to get outside away from people? Sometimes a party with too many people and not enough room is definitely hard!

Oh, me too!! I wish that my purse fit my camera better, but my phone takes pretty good pictures. I do have a dA, so it probably was on there - reminds me, I need to get better at updating pictures on there. Thanks! :]

It can be stressful, although things with her aren't too hard, we get along pretty well. She has some health issues that came into play this past semester that made things more stressful, but all in all we get along great. :] So that helps a bit, for sure! And I do kind of teach people, but not really, if someone asks me for help with signs, I will help though. :]
That is...the best snowflake making advice I've ever heard. I had to teach my sister to make snowflakes and I couldn't figure out why here's weren't turning out quite right. I'll have to remember "triangles" for next time!

You sound so crafty! :) Crafts are so much fun. My sister and I made stickers and hand made cards to give out this year. It was a lot of hard work, but everything looked really nice! But felt seems like it'd be hard to work with! Is it?

There really wasn't a way outside. Haha. Unless I wanted to go outside with the smokers. But the smoke gives me a headache and I hate smelling like cigarettes. Meh! Haha.

Man...I haven't touched my dA in probably a year. I get on there to snoop every once in a while, but I haven't updated in a LOOOOOOOOOONG time.

I'm sorry your roommate had health issues, but it's always great to have someone you get a long with! I found that with one of my current roommates, and I'm sad I won't get to stay with her next year! But things are always easier when you live with someone who's your friend!