Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-10-2011, 02:53 AM

Ian thought about that. "I've always wanted to design video games." he said. The only hobby he really had was playing video games. And he wasn't sure if that even counted as one.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 03-10-2011, 03:43 AM

"Thats cool, what types? or just any types?" Jason replied.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-10-2011, 04:22 PM

"All types really. Just not the boring ones for little kids." Ian told him. Those types of games annoyed him.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 03-10-2011, 11:04 PM

"Have you come up with any characters or themes for a game?" thinking he might have something planned out at least.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-10-2011, 11:06 PM

"Kinda... But not really...I have a hard time staying focused on things for long periods of time." Ian admitted.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 03-11-2011, 12:45 AM

Jason nodded understanding that, he's noticed most of his students would rather do something else rather than work for almost an hour.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-11-2011, 01:06 PM

Ian was silent after that, drinking his coco. When the cup was empty, he set it down. "Where's your bathroom?" he asked.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 03-12-2011, 01:55 AM

"Down the hall on the left, first door" Jason spoke as he got up and went into another room for a moment.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-12-2011, 02:24 AM

Ian nodded and stood and headed to the room. He closed and locked the door behind him. He 'did his business' before just staring at his reflection in the mirror.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 03-12-2011, 04:42 AM

Jason was staring out at the snow piling up constantly. This would be awhile before it stopped or even melted for the matter.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-12-2011, 04:35 PM

Ian came out and went over to him. "Is it still snowing?" he asked.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 03-13-2011, 12:21 AM

Jason still facing the window replied "Yea and I'm not sure why we suddenly out of no where get a blizzard, when it usually doesn't snow more than 3-4 inches a year." Jason kept his thought on this.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-13-2011, 01:47 AM

"Yeah.. It's weird." Ian agreed. This was not a normal storm. What he wanted to do was just go home, but he could see that it wasn't going to be happening anytime soon.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 03-13-2011, 03:41 PM

"If you need anything at all, just ask, I have a guest bedroom you can sleep in" Jason spoke and walked away going to get it ready it would be right across the hall from him and there were two bathroom's so there wouldn't be any inconvience. one in the hallway and one in Jason's room. "It's getting late, if you want to watch tv or something I have movies and a portable dvd player, everything else seems to be down it seems except the radio and there is already one in the guest room."

The guest room would be Jason's get away room and the room of his...well you'll find that out later. It had a nature look to it, a few plants (venus fly trap is one of them) on the opposite side of the room on the floor since it was so big. There were nature like things and colors to decorate the room, Jason moved the boxes on the bed into the closet and closed it. "Just don't go into the closet please" Jason spoke turning around.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-13-2011, 07:01 PM

"Alright." Ian said, following Jason up the stairs. He didn't want to watch tv right now. He was to tired and just wanted to go to sleep. "I won't." he promised. He didn't mess with other people's stuff. Whatever was in his closet wasn't his business.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 03-13-2011, 07:20 PM

"Is the room okay? I know it's bright colors and all but if it's too bright let me know" Jason replied wanting to make sure everything was fine.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-13-2011, 07:44 PM

"This is fine." Ian told him. Even though it was completely different than his room back home. There, everything was darker. Which was how he liked it. But he could deal with this. He went over and sat down on the bed.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 03-13-2011, 07:50 PM

Jason smiled and left the room to his across the hall shutting the door. He changed for bed but forgot to say something so he went back across the hall and said "There are some clothes in the dresser you can use if you don't want to sleep in your clothes now" and left back into his room.

The room Ian was in was a medium colored nature room, a venus fly trap was in there and even tons of photos of Jason throughout the years and someone else. Looked like a brother almost just not twin like brother.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-13-2011, 08:12 PM

Ian nodded as Jason left. He stood and went over to the dresser. He found some clothes that looked like they would fit and changed into them. Then he went and laid down under the covers. He was freezing all of a sudden, so he curled into a ball to warm up.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 03-13-2011, 08:35 PM

The clothes were men's clothes and would've been pretty warm since most of the clothes were cotton or polyester. Jason stayed awake for awhile, for at least 2 more hours and then went to sleep, he woke in the middle of the night having a nightmare about... "I shouldn't be having these dreams, they should've been long gone by now" Jason shook his head and remembered Ian was sleeping over because of the bizarre snow storm. Getting up wearing pajama pants, socks, and a short sleeve cotton shirt. He opened his door slowly and walked over to Ian's door to check up on him, slowly he opened the door just a bit to see if Ian was alright.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-13-2011, 09:06 PM

Ian was completely asleep. He normally was a pretty deep sleeper anyway. Not much could wake him up. The house could be on fire and he would stay asleep. Which made it hard for him to wake up in the morning when his alarm went off. Which made him late to school most days. But he didn't ever mind.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 03-13-2011, 09:13 PM

Jason quietly walked into the guest bedroom and went over to where Ian slept, sitting on the bed next to him easily not to wake him up he looked at him while he slept.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-14-2011, 12:04 AM

Ian didn't wake up. He just rolled over towards him and mumbled a bit in his sleep. Which he does often, he just doesn't ever realize it.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 03-14-2011, 12:25 AM

Jason watched him for a minute and then remembered a memory

'Ethan, are you alright?' Jason asked looking at someone whom looked a bit like him but a tad different. "Ethan? Ethan? Where are you?" Jason called out, his voice was afraid and he then looked behind him and went into Ethan's room once more after the earthquake had passed again. He looked by the bed, saw nothing, he looked all around but saw nothing, then he went over to the closet. Slowly slid the door open and there sat Ethan, covered in blood, Jason was surprised and shocked. He went over to Ethan and quickly scooped him up in his arms "ETHAN!" He screamed out as it stormed outside.

Jason had tears coming from his eyes and looked back to Ian thinking he reminded him a bit of Ethan.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 03-14-2011, 01:51 PM

Ian still didn't notice that Jason was there. '..leave me alone... don't touch me...' he muttered in his sleep. He did tend to talk in his sleep. But he never knew about it.