Kaema
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-28-2010, 03:07 AM

Guess who got caught kissing!
Username: Kaema
NPCs involved: Cessy and Yumeh
Entry:
Comments: Yumeh is giving Cessy a cat kiss. :) I though I'd lean more towards cute and innocent. xD I hope this is holly jolly enough! :)
Participation prize: Fun with Tinsel

Last edited by Kaema; 12-28-2010 at 06:00 PM..

XxPERFECTxMESSxX
Spreading the yaoi since 1995 ;D
Send a message via AIM to XxPERFECTxMESSxX

Old 12-28-2010, 03:30 AM

*drools over nalin/abel yaoi* :drool:

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 12-28-2010, 03:42 AM

wow there is some really great stuff in here

Whisper Invictus
is in your head.

Penpal

Old 12-28-2010, 06:58 PM

theres no mistletoe in my picture... but there's a peeblo hanging! ;D i really dont know if my pic is applicable... >: i didnt think of the mistletoe when i was drawing it D:

Leerah
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-29-2010, 02:23 AM

I finally thought up an idea for this, but im not sure if I'll be able to do it @_@

Whisper Invictus
is in your head.

Penpal

Old 12-29-2010, 02:39 AM

Username: Whisper Invictus
NPCs involved: The Caroling NPC's :) So... Mr. Mayor, Aimee, Lise, Cessy, Magnus, Jeryk, Nalin, Vicktoria, and Peeblo :) and I squeezed Yumeh in there too ;)
Entry:

Comments: Well, last minute I forgot the mistletoe... but you can see a bit of a hint who might wanna be kissing who ;) ((everyone wants a kitty-kiss from Yumeh of course! And Peeblo is dreaming of a nice shiny-butt from Afrodonkey x3 ))
Participation prize: Oooo. Homemade Angel. ^__^

Last edited by Whisper Invictus; 01-01-2011 at 01:31 PM..

Lathrine
theatre major from nurse school

Old 12-29-2010, 04:58 AM

I absolutely have to join Hata. :drool:
/swoons over Fallout's picture

And that is what we call "Bookmarked for future squee-ing"!

Fantastic entrees, all! 8D

neller
The Lover of UNICORNS

Old 12-29-2010, 05:34 AM

Username: Neller
NPCs involved: Abel and Lise <3
Entry:http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k1...t/101_1029.jpg / http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k1...t/101_1028.jpg
Comments: Lise was hanging in the door way at a Menewshan Christmas party, hoping to make a quick escape when no one was looking. As Lise glanced for a quick exit, Abel walked through the door and saw her standing beneath the mistletoe. What he meant to be a small peck and a wish of Merry Christmas turned into a beautiful display of affection. When the two finally shared their last kiss, they stood and blushed at one another. And then the mistletoe kissers turned to the silent party who was staring wide eyed at the couple. Maybe there would be a new romance on the island of Menewsha?
Participation prize: Homemade Angel

Holly Jolly

Last edited by neller; 12-30-2010 at 05:46 PM..

neller
The Lover of UNICORNS

Old 12-29-2010, 04:39 PM

I'm working on a poem now. :D

----------

Username: Neller
NPCs involved: Lise and Abel
Entry:
It was a cold winter night,
At the Menewshan Town Hall,
There was great fun and cheer,
During the Menewshan Christmas Ball.

Everyone was dressed beautifully,
And the laughter refused to cease,
But the only laughter that wasn’t heard,
Belonged to the store owner, Lise.

She was hidden in the doorway,
Wishing she could hide,
The ball was the last thing,
She wanted to do that night.

She waited for the perfect moment,
To slip out the hall’s door,
But she ran into something,
That hadn’t been there, before.

Abel, the elven store owner,
Had just entered the town hall,
He was blocking Lise’s escape,
From the Menewshan Christmas Ball.

Lise tried to worm around him,
She just wanted to go,
But one thing Lise didn’t realize,
They were under the mistletoe.

Abel grabbed her hand,
And pointed to above,
Then he pulled her close,
Under the decoration of love.

At first, Lise was in a shock,
When their lips had met,
But then she melted into his arms,
And they shared a kiss they’d never forget.
Comments: It's based off of my drawing entry. :D
Participation prize: On my previous entry

Last edited by neller; 12-30-2010 at 03:58 AM..

Shishunki
=w=/

Old 12-29-2010, 06:39 PM

@Neller: Eep~! Those are great entries~!
It's so passionate it makes me blush~!:oops:

Fauxreal
Fauxreal!

Old 12-29-2010, 06:40 PM

Username: Fauxreal
NPCs involved: Peeblo / Afrodonkey
Entry:

SPOILERX

Everyone was at the Christmas party, all of Menewsha was laughing so hearty. Cats and Mayors were dancing all night, shopkeepers and citizens and members alike. And there it hung, the Mistletoe of doom, everyone was there except in that room. But there are always troublemakers browsing, waiting for the people that could use the most rousing.
Peeblo walked in. Then came Afrodonkey. Both were ready to cause trouble. In their own way, to ruin the day, making the whole shindig just rubble.
Tearing down tinsel, ripping gift paper trying to destroy the feast. Worst than the Grinch, stealing the tree, nothing was saved from the least.
Then people started to get vicious, everyone was getting suspicious. The decoration caught fire. The ornaments stacked in a spire. "Get those two! Grab their tails!" They cried! The group came from both sides.
Peeblo backed into the room with no people. Afrodonkey from the other direction. Both trying to stay away from all that negative affection. When they reached back to back, surprised at the attack, lips pressed when they turned around. Mistletoe above and the people around they laughed at the two kissing, what a pair.

Comments: I was attempting something but it didn't turn out as well as I'd hoped.

wish

Old 12-29-2010, 08:32 PM

Username: wish
NPCs involved: Yumeh + Cecilia
Entry:
Comments: Holly Jolly! Link number two here that moves.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 12-30-2010, 02:31 AM

i love the panda look CK! ^-^ and the entires are looking fantastic and fun. Such cute lovely artses, and cuddly stories <3

neller
The Lover of UNICORNS

Old 12-30-2010, 04:00 AM

@Shishunki
Thank you. ^.^ Made me blush too. XD

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-30-2010, 06:26 AM

Thanks for the compliment on my avatar. xD

And ieee - more pretties to look at/read. n___n~!

I'll go add all these to the front page. :3

Whisper Invictus
is in your head.

Penpal

Old 12-30-2010, 07:40 AM

*looks at all the entried*

awww i love the little short stories and poems! x3

and boy, is my entry sucky, if only i could figure out how to use my computer to edit my sketches! :rofl: i love wishies art. poor peeblo, in that mass of hair :3

Peanut
Banned

Old 12-30-2010, 08:38 AM

Username: Peanut
NPCs involved: Magnus McQuade and Nalin Sun.
Entry:

SPOILERX

Magnus smiled and watched everyone dance at the Christmas party. He loved seeing everyone happy and carefree, free of stress for just a little while and kicking back. He sipped his punch then went to get more, running low. Not paying attention, he accidentally bumped into Nalin.
"Oh, sorry," he quickly stammered. Luckily, Nalin didn't have a drink and didn't fall. Magnus worried about him sometimes, since he was so small... frail... adorable.
"It's fine." Little Nalin smiled a sweet smile. "I was actually looking for you." His voice was soft, sweet. Adorable.
"You were, huh?" Magnus teased.
"Y-yeah..." Nalin blushed. A pause. "I wanted to tell you something..." Before Magnus could ask, Nalin put up a finger for him to wait, and pulled out something from his pocket, holding it over their heads.
Mistletoe.
"Merry Christmas..." Nalin said softly, blushing. Magnus just got a big smile on his face and sweeped Nalin up in his arms tenderly, kissing him for the first time, just like he wanted to do for so long.

Comments: I love these two. -nosebleed-
Participation prize: Don't need. Doing it for fun, not items. xD

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-31-2010, 12:49 AM

Aww - but Peanut... I like giving out prizes!

Peanut
Banned

Old 12-31-2010, 07:16 AM

Then the random thing will do. <3

Popcorn Gun
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Penpal

Old 12-31-2010, 07:54 AM

When art they due?
Mine is taking a little longer than expected...
edit::
Psh, beastmode.
Stayed up and finished, entry soon to come.

Last edited by Popcorn Gun; 12-31-2010 at 01:15 PM..

Popcorn Gun
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Penpal

Old 12-31-2010, 01:30 PM

Username: Popcorn Gun
NPCs involved: NPCs that don't get enough love, Lance Montour(of the Hatworks shop) & Fatima Hadar (of Menewshan Imports)
Entry:http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c3...-muygrande.png
Comments: READ THIS FIRST!
To set the scene, everyone's having a blast at a holly jolly Holiday Party, in a large mansion. The food is great and the conversation is flowing, everyone's having a good time. Even Ms. Hadar, a not frequently seen Menewshan is enjoying herself, so much so that she accidentally bumps into our poor hat seller Lance, causing the hat he's wearing to fall to the ground. She apologizes and they both bend to get the fallen hat. As they rise Fatima's eye seems to catch something hanging in the archway above her...the dreaded mistletoe, and when she notices, so does Lance...
Participation prize: The cutesy Homemade Angel would be lovely, thank you. c ':

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator
Send a message via AIM to Iro

Old 01-01-2011, 04:37 AM

Username: Iroase Delschatten
NPCs involved: Vicky and Mr. Mayor
Entry:

SPOILERX

Comments: I finally finished it. ;___;
Participation prize: Old Jack Frost, please.

Last edited by Iro; 01-01-2011 at 04:42 AM..

Midnight_Shadow
The Princess of Galantry

Old 01-01-2011, 04:57 AM

awwww!!!! I love your post! I was waiting for someone to do that couple!!

Saravi Boo
Licking threads since 2010!

Old 01-01-2011, 05:17 AM

Username: Saravi Boo
NPCs involved: Afrodonkey, Peeblo, and Yumeh
Entry: The Menewshan Festival of Winter Nights was nearly over and Mr. Mayor was throwing a fabulous holiday party for all the hardworking shop keepers and other residents who kept Menewsha running smoothly all year. The party was in full swing. There was music and dancing and a massive buffet table loaded with all manner of holiday treats.

Unfortunately, a few Menewshans were left off the guest list. Whether intentionally or by mistake, the less humanoid members of the community had been excluded. That is how Yumeh came to be sitting on the wall in front of the mayor's mansion glaring disdainfully at the warm lights and cheerful noises drifting out of the building before him. He was about to turn away and lick himself thoroughly to show how offended he was when he heard someone crashing through the bushes below him.

"WE GOTTA BE QUIET, PEEBLO! THIS IZ GONNA BE GREAT! YEAH, GONNA REGRET NOT INVITING MY FABULOUSNESS TO THE PARTY!!"

"Shut up, idiot." Hissed another voice.

Yumeh hunkered down and watched with interest as Afrodonkey and Peeblo stumbled out of the bushes below his perch. They were dragging a bag of...something and failing miserably at being stealthy. As they moved further away from the wall, Yumeh leaped into a tree above them with only a small creaking of branches. The two culprits looked up into the swaying tree suspiciously for a moment.

Suspicion faded from Afrodonkey's shades as he spotted something more interesting than the small black spy hiding in the tree. "MISTLETOEZ!!"

"What?" Peeblo blinked up at his odd companion just in time to receive a slobbery donkey kiss. "Ack!! What the heck!!" He sputtered as he pulled away rapidly.

"IT'S TEH RULEZ!!" Afrodonkey shrugged and grinned.

"That's it! No prank is worth putting up with you! I quit!" Peeblo fled into the night.

"HUH?! BUT WE WAZ GONNA BORK THE PARTY!!" The hairy donkey protested as he chased after the imp.

Yumeh purred in amusement. It seemed his evening wasn't completely without entertainment after all. If only he had thumbs. A picture of that kiss would have been worth a hundred pounds of fish. Shaking off the missed opportunity, the little black cat yawned and stretched languidly. Deciding to forget the fact that he hadn't been invited to the party, he headed for the door of the mansion at a leisurely stroll.

The End

Comments: Have a Holly Jolly New Year folks!
Participation prize: Holiday Wreath please.

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator
Send a message via AIM to Iro

Old 01-01-2011, 06:55 AM

Thank you, Shadow! :D
Oddly, I thought that would be a pairing quite a few people would be doing and contemplated an Afrodonkey and Peeblo one. But nevermind that now. xD