blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 09-17-2010, 02:25 PM

Nakia grinned slightly. “A spy that should be an interesting job and I’m sure that my abilities and talents will aid in doing such a job.” In her mind she could hear Ryo talking to her. If you go with that woman be careful and look after the little one. I’d rather you not go and wait for a master who will be kind to you like you’ve been to me. She glanced at him the grin gone from her face. Her eyes slightly pleaded with him to not do this. I’m making this choice because I want to protect the little one. She doesn’t realize what she’s getting into.

Ryo slightly nodded to Nakia before leaning back against the bars. He closed his eyes thinking. No matter what we’ll always be connected because I have drank you blood. So we’ll still be able to communicate. There was a slightly smile on this lips. You can tell me later what your powers are, but I’d like to know.

Alemi followed Penny. “We’ll be going shopping first then heading home. After all if you’re going to work for me you’ll have to have the proper clothes.” Walking ahead of her he quickly made his way to the carriage that was waiting. “Thank you Jamie for coming back so soon. I found an interesting one so we’ll be going shopping before going home.” After he was done talking to the driver he opened the carriage door for Penny to get in.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 09-17-2010, 04:29 PM

"Yes Alfred he is a stuffed black cat that has a some gaze over the left part of his face and he has yellow eyes." Alice said as she watched Kamilah grab a handler's arm and yell at him. She smiled at the other neko and waved. 'I wonder what Kamilah and the red headed neko are talking about...' Alice started to get bored so she played with her hair.

lastemoon
Aristocrat Dolly

Old 09-17-2010, 05:14 PM

Kamilah nodded, but before she could tear open another cage, a handler rushed over to open it. "I don't know much about your kind, you'll have help me raise this kitten," She said with a gesture towards Alice. "I'll do my best to be sure you are cared for, but only so long as you abide by my rules." She raised her hand and produced a small black flame. She whispered words in an ancient tongue and the flames condensed into two bracelets, one for Alice and one for Nakia. She handed Nakia her bracelet, then knelt down to fasten Alice's on her wrist. "So long as you wear these, no demon shall pester you with Lord Azgoth's court.... not without punishment in any case."

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 09-17-2010, 06:41 PM

Alice smiled and said "Thank you Kamilah.". Alice looked at her bracelet 'it's really pretty.'. She poked it a few times and said "It's really pretty.". Alice's ears twitched a few times, she started to scratch them. "Are we leaving any time soon? This place is full of flea's." Alice said trying to stop scratching her ears.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 09-17-2010, 06:52 PM

Nakia got out of her cage. “I’ll do my best to help with that. I’m sure that Nekos aren’t too different from my kind.” She said looking at Alice before turning her attention back to Kamilah. When Kamilah handed the bracelet she took it from her and placed it on her wrist. Since she no longer had a use for the collar that the stupid slave trader put on her she let her claws grow then grabbed the collar and pulled, slicing it. This act didn’t come without a price, her hand was slightly burnt. The collar was designed to suppress her powers and wasn’t meant to be removed without the key.

Ryo chuckled at Nakia, putting his thoughts in her head again. Baka, you should have asked for that thing to be removed. Though I prefer it on you, it was cute.

Nakia looked back at Ryo and glared. Oh, shut up. That thing wasn’t comfortable and it wasn’t cute either. Her cheeks were slightly blushed because of his last comment. Hearing a compliment like that even if it was to tease coming Ryo meant he was feeling better.

JessehBoo
oh comme je souhaite pour nos lè...
Send a message via AIM to JessehBoo

Old 09-18-2010, 07:54 AM

Penny tilted her head as he mentioned shopping, her eyes looked down at her half naked body, despite a simple black tube top and panties. As she loaded the box of cabels into the car she then climbed into the car. Settling into the seat and watched as her new master climbed in and smiled at him. "What does Master wish to dress me in?" Her voice asked sweetly, folding her hand in her lap and tilting her head cutely in a questioning way.

lastemoon
Aristocrat Dolly

Old 09-18-2010, 02:39 PM

Kamilah nodded. "We will leave once we find out if Al-fred is here," she stated simply. Her eyes floated around the room and settled on the cage that sat next to Alice's. Her eye's filled with infernal flame and a scorching aura filled the room. "YOU! What is one of your filthy kind doing here?!" her voice raked over the ears of all present.

Laiste whimpered and curled up in a ball. She saw me! She saw me! "G-go away!" she cried out. She felt her body grow hot and she grew more terrified. Lightning began to spark around her tiny body. "Leave me alone..."

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 09-18-2010, 04:08 PM

"Kamilah why are you yelling at Laiste? Did she do something to make you angry?" Alice said as she looked up at Kamilah with big eyes. Alice looked at Laiste and she saw that she was starting to glow a little bit. "Are you okay Laiste?" Alice said with concern. 'Why is she glowing?...'Alice cocked her head to the side as she looked at Laiste. Alice ear started to twitch again, she started to scratch her ears.

lastemoon
Aristocrat Dolly

Old 09-18-2010, 07:57 PM

Kamilah pointed at Laiste accusingly, "That wretch and her impudent clan cause the most grief for my Lord. Her kind are nothing but a bunch of worthless scoundrels that refuse to accept the command of Azgoth!"

"But I don't even know who Azgoth is!" Laiste called back. "I don't know anything about any clans or anything!" "Don't play stupid!" "A full arc of lightning exploded around Laiste's cage causing it to rattle and shake dangerously. "Go away!" As she cried out again, handlers surrounded her cage in an attempt to suppress her.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 09-20-2010, 06:00 PM

Alice looked confused. "Who is Azgoth?" Alice said as she looked up at Kamilah. 'Is Azgoth a kind of game...I guess Laiste cheated in a game Azgoth...' Alice thought. Alice was blinded from the lightning coming from Laiste's cage. Alice stumbled back and fell. She covered her eyes and growled. 'What is that light...It's blinding me...' Alice's tail started to flick, she was starting to get mad.

NekoMary
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-25-2010, 05:45 PM

((My master kinda dropped me, I think. I'm starting over. XD Anything other than the inside of the shop going on?))

lastemoon
Aristocrat Dolly

Old 09-26-2010, 08:17 AM

Kamiliah looked down at Alice, "Azgoth is my master, and therefor yours as well. As her worthless tribe will not obey him!" She glared again at Laiste.

"Leave me be!" Laiste growled and another arc rattled her cage.

((idk what to do lol I'm at a loss for what to have my chars do))

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 09-26-2010, 06:02 PM

((Sorry I haven't been around much this week. I was really busy because of the benefit we had yesterday. I'm also sick, but I'll try to post tomorrow and give you guys some ideas.))

lastemoon
Aristocrat Dolly

Old 09-27-2010, 12:23 AM

((no problem, we all have real lives so we understand.))

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 09-27-2010, 12:53 AM

Alice looked up at Kamiliah and said "Maybe they don't agree with Azgoth, they might think hes doing things wrong.". Alice felt bed for Laiste so she walked to Laiste's cage and said "Are you alright?". 'I hope she's okay....' Alice waited for Laiste to respond. She fiddled with her tail so she wouldn't bite her nails.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 10-04-2010, 03:30 AM

Alemi chuckled slightly at Penny. “You will see, but first I think I should get you something to wear into the shop.” He took off his cloak and sat it around her shoulders, fastening it. “There, now keep that pulled around you until we get you some clothes to wear. I think we’ll get some clothes for when you aren’t working.” His voice trailed off as he thought about what kind of work he’d have her doing other than cleaning and cooking. An android would make a good spy or even bodyguard. He’d have to check her skills before deciding which job would suit her better.

It wasn’t long before the carriage stopped in front of a dress shop. Jamie hoped down from his seat and came around, opening the door for Alemi and Penny. “Jamie please help Penny down, she is to be the new maid.” He waited by the door of the shop, keeping an eye out for someone. Lillian, the shop owner, was waiting inside for them. She already had the two maid dresses that Alemi picked out ready so they could go ahead and fit the girl he was bringing in with him today.

(everyday maid dress, dress for special occasions)

Nakia just watched her new master and the little Neko. She couldn’t help, but to feel a little sorry for the slave in the cage that was being yelled at. She knew what it was like to be hate, but because of your race. Hearing the Neko’s words she stepped towards her and bent down. “Little one, it’s best not to say such things like that unless you want to be punished. Since Azgoth is the master of our new master you shouldn’t say things like that.” She was only saying this out of concern for Alice. Standing back up she glanced over at the girl in the cage. Her eyes showing some sympathy towards her and her situation, but she didn’t say a word the girl.

JessehBoo
oh comme je souhaite pour nos lè...
Send a message via AIM to JessehBoo

Old 10-04-2010, 04:59 AM

Penny smiled and took Jamie's hand as she got out of the vehicle. Smiling at the woman she bowed her head and turned to her new master. "What am i to do here?" She questioned looknig around the store and seeing dres upon dress. Yet there were two dresses laid out on the counter that she figured were for her since they were seperate. However she did not move until given the order by her master.

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 10-05-2010, 02:59 AM

Alemi nodded to Jamie, who closed the carriage door before climbing back up into the drives seat. Turning he followed Penny and Lillian into the shop. “Dear Penny you are to look around and pick out some clothes that you like so you’ll have to wear them when you’re off duty. Please go ahead and don’t worry about the cost.” He smiled then took Lillian’s arm. They walked towards the back of the shop together to discuss a few things.

((This is what Jamie and Lillian look like if you’re wondering. Jamie and Lillian))

Last edited by blueblackrose; 10-05-2010 at 03:01 AM..

lastemoon
Aristocrat Dolly

Old 10-05-2010, 03:04 AM

Kamiliah sneered and turned away from Laiste, stalking off darkly. She could not stand to look at the wretch. "My lord is never wrong."

Laiste was covered in a cold swear and began to feel very dizzy. "Alice," she said weakly, "Please be careful... Stay safe wherever you go."

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 10-05-2010, 03:44 AM

Ryo watched with dark eyes the masters that were walking around looking. He had a slight smirk on his face now. The little show had been entertaining, but it didn’t last long enough for him. He let his thoughts enter Nakia’s mind. You really know how to pick ‘em. Don’t go get yourself hurt or killed. If you do then I won’t have anyone to pester or just to talk to. Though, I will miss not having your blood to feast on every so often. He let his eyes drift closed as he moved to lay down.

Nakia whispered to Laiste. “Don’t worry. I’ll take good care of Alice and keep her safe.” She smiled slightly, reassuringly at her. She took Alice’s hand. “We should get going so say your goodbye’s quickly.” As she spoke she didn’t look down at the little Neko, but instead kept her eyes on their new master who was walking away.

Nakia glared slightly in Ryo’s direction and growled lowly. Shut up. I’ll be just fine and I’ll miss you too. Don’t go getting yourself killed either. She sighed slightly, not really being able to stay mad at him for long.

CutieFaceBubbles
CutieFaceBubbles

Old 04-23-2011, 09:30 PM

*hi Rose...sorry about not being on...I will be posting soon...just gotta talk to Bebe*

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 04-26-2011, 02:31 AM

((Alright, this thing died a while ago, but we can try again.))

lastemoon
Aristocrat Dolly

Old 04-26-2011, 04:40 AM

((oh dang I haven't checked this in so long... forgot all about it XD))