Talitha001
Send a message via AIM to Talitha001 Send a message via MSN to Talitha001 Send a message via Yahoo to Talitha001

Old 07-05-2010, 02:22 PM

Riku sighed. He bent down and petted nick on his head.

"Nick if you leave you can not have midnight. He must stay with me. But its up to you."

Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-05-2010, 03:48 PM

"Why?!... Why are you making Midnight stay here?! He's my puppy...." Nick whined softly and looked back to see Mat and Josh talking and starting to walk over to them.

"Hey... I don't think we've met you... So uh.... Whatcha doin with our little brother?" Joshua asked though didn't give off theh tone of irretation or anything just looked a little worried for his little brother... Though that was in his eyes not on his face.

Talitha001
Send a message via AIM to Talitha001 Send a message via MSN to Talitha001 Send a message via Yahoo to Talitha001

Old 07-06-2010, 04:47 AM

Smiling broadly Riku put his hand out.

"I am Riku. I am Nicks newest friend."

He made a slight hand motion and several guys showed up around him from all over.

"This is my gang. They will confirm that I am Nicks uncle and that he is living with me now."

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-06-2010, 02:53 PM

Josh and Mat looked at each other then down at Nick... Who was closer to them then Riku. Nick was looking up at Riku his eyes held one thing. 'you hurt them and I will never ever trust you again!' That could be seen clearly in the young boys eyes. He loved his brothers and he knew they loved him very much... He knew they probably couldn't even fathom this... He knew if they left they would go to the police though that didn't truly bother Nick just as long as they were safe and so was his family.

Talitha001

Old 07-06-2010, 03:30 PM

Riku stared at Nick and then putting his arms out motioned for Nick to come into his arms for a hug.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-06-2010, 03:57 PM

Nick thought for a second on the gesture though didn't move. He knew if he was standing there Riku wouldn't hurt his brothers though didn't know what would happen if he did move... He knew he was braking one of the rules by not moving but right now he didn't come to Riku at all... He didn't want to move away from his brothers he was worried about what would happen... He didn't want anything to happen to them.... Or his friends which his brothers had told to leave.... and they listened so that was a good thing... Right?

Talitha001

Old 07-07-2010, 01:57 PM

Riku growled slightly and walked over to Nick. He picked him up in his arms and gave him a hug.

"Why are you not listening to me?"

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-07-2010, 02:59 PM

Nick squirmed a bit in Riku's arms feeling very uncomfortable right now. "Because it sounds like you're being mean to my brothers..." He whined slightly squirming more and his brothers frond at this. "You're gay!?" Mat and Josh growled quietly seeing the hickey on Nick's neck and how Riku was holding him and insisting on Nick hugging him. Nick of coerce didn't know what the word meant or even knew what had truly been going on and really he wasn't paying much attention right now.

Talitha001

Old 07-08-2010, 04:24 AM

Riku growled and passed Nick to the nearest guy who took the kid and walked off. Riku snapped his fingers and two guys stepped next to him.

"Hes mine now and if you have a problem with it then you can deal with these two."

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-08-2010, 04:52 AM

"MAT! JOSH!" Nick cried as he was carried off. "Let me go!" he cried and squirmed ten times more now that he was being held by someone he did not know at all. "You can't own people! He's a child! Not a toy!" the boys said though had taken a step or two back. It seemed they weren't exactly saying being gay was wrong even though that's what they thought they were saying it wasn't right to force it uppon a child that truly didn't know any better.

Talitha001

Old 07-08-2010, 05:03 AM

Riku smirked at them and turned to leave.

"If they try to follow rough them up some boys."

He went where Nick was going.

The two guys grinned and crossed there arms across there chests.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-08-2010, 05:09 AM

Mat and Josh growled slightly then went and got in their car and were gone in minutes heading twards their hous... Which was right down the streat from a police station.

Talitha001

Old 07-08-2010, 02:22 PM

Riku chuckled some after his friends called him and explained the boys left in the direction of the police station. He ordered them to head to there house and leave them something to remind them not to talk to the cops. The two guys took off to Nicks house. They kicked in the door and bloodied up a stuffed animal setting it in the doorway with a note.

If you want him back alive you will not talk to any sort of emergency assit unit. If you do then you will never see him again.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-08-2010, 02:37 PM

Mat and josh had been next door talking to Emmily trying to calm her down when they heard the sound of a door being knocked in though didn't think it was their house. When they left Emmily's house having calmed the young girl down they saw that the door had been kicked in and one of Nick's stuffed animals had been destroyed and laid at the door with a note.

Talitha001

Old 07-09-2010, 02:56 PM

When they got back home Riku tied nick up. He tied him to a chair and sat down next to him.

"Nick you broke the rules and now you are going to have to be punished."

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-09-2010, 03:28 PM

Nick squirmed under the bonds fear starting to rise in him and his eyes showed it.... When they weren't shut tight. He was truly and utterly scared of what Riku would do... He was a kid, you tie a kid up and they're going to squirm and get really scared even if they know and like you they'll still be scared of you as long as they think you're going to hurt them.