JessehBoo
oh comme je souhaite pour nos lè...
Send a message via AIM to JessehBoo

Old 09-18-2010, 07:57 AM

"Mmmm...i remember that." She said and kissed him deeply before nuzzling into his neck. "I love you." Cammille said softly and pulled herself close to him, wrapping one of her legs around his body and pulled him closer to her. "I always will.." her voice was a whisper as she held herself to him. She never wanted to leave his arms, it was safe there, warm, and full of love.

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 09-18-2010, 05:46 PM

Isaac smiled when he heard her and felt her pull him closer to him. He kept his arms around her and looked at her lovingly, "I love you too." he said to her softly and kissed her gently. He then looked into her eyes and gently stroked her cheek, "and that love for you will always be there, nothing will change that." he said to her softly and smiled at her lovingly. His eyes where filled with love for her and it would always be there.

JessehBoo

Old 09-19-2010, 08:17 PM

Cammille smiled and kissed him deeply, yet when her cellphone ringed she chuckled parting the kiss. "One second." Pecking his lips once more she rolled out of bed and looked for her pants. Reaching inside her pockets she realized it must have still been in the kitchen. "Ill be right back." She said with a blush and quickly pulled on her underwear and pants, not bothering to change out of Isaac's shirt. Walking down to the kitchen she picked it up, seeing she had a missed call. Opening it she groaned. "Trent.." she sighed and made her way back upstairs. As she walked into Isaac's room she tossed the phone to Isaac. "Mr. Jack@ss called.." she mumbled and crawled back into bed with him.

Last edited by JessehBoo; 09-23-2010 at 06:31 PM..

Palmoun

Old 09-20-2010, 01:24 AM

Isaac had pulled on his pants and was on the bed when she came back. He sighed as he caught the phone and looked at the message. The htought of her old boyfriend wanting to talk to her made him was to punch him in the face. He slid a arm around her and pulled her close to him. "would you like me to call him back and have a little talk with him?" he asked as he looked at her and kept her close.

JessehBoo

Old 09-23-2010, 02:52 AM

The woman yawned and nuzzled into her lover and shrugged. "You can do whatever you please." Cammille actually loved the idea, she was enjoying this b!itching out Trent thing. Lightly the woman kissed Isaac's neck up and down slowly, enjoying the feel on his skin on her lips.

Palmoun

Old 09-23-2010, 03:48 AM

Isaac smirked and right away flipped open her phone. "well I would love to yell at him some more so let's call him." he said as he pulled up Trents number. He pressed dial and then kissed her head gently, "let's see exactly what he wants." he said and put the phone on sleeker phone so they could both hear. "Cammi!" was the first thing he heard Trent say and he smirked, "sorry but this isn't just cammi, her boyfriends here too." he said and kissed her head gently. "so cammi is there right?" trent said and Isaac hated the way he said it. "yeah." he said softly and decided to let him try to talk to cammi but knew that he was never going to get her back. "cammi, please come back and let me explain. It is all a miss understanding." he said and Isaac growled, "EXPLAIN WHAT? That you cheated on her." he said and just glared at the phone.

JessehBoo

Old 09-23-2010, 04:16 AM

Cammille glared at the phone as she heard Trents voice. "You cheated on me Trent,what more is there do explain? Please i dont want details.." the woman sighed and her stomach churned at the thought of him telling her the grimy details. She prefered to keep her delicious breakfast in her stomach. "Im with Isaac now...im done letting you hurt me..."

Palmoun

Old 09-23-2010, 11:09 AM

Isaac held her closer to him and kissed her head gently. "you will never hurt her again." he said and Heard Trent, "cammi I won't hurt you again. Please come back." he said but his voice didn't really show that he cared for her. He only wanted her because he couldn't have her. Isaac growled, "you won't get her." and that was that. He shut the phone and knew if he ment Trent he would beat the crap out of him.

JessehBoo

Old 09-23-2010, 06:33 PM

Cammille's face fell as she heard Trent begging on the phone, for a slip second she felt sorry. Until she noticed the lack of emotion in his voice. He wasnt sincere, he wasnt sorry. "Goodbye Trent" she said just before Isaac closed the phone and curls up against her lover. "Dont ever let him get me again.." She said softly into his chest and pulled herself closer to him.

Palmoun

Old 09-23-2010, 09:43 PM

Isaac turned off her phone so that no one would bother her and the. Set it on the night stand. He then wrapped his arms around her and kissed her head gently. "don't worry love, I will protect you and make sure that you will always be mine." he said to her softly and kept her close to him. He would make sure Trent would never lay a finger on her again.

JessehBoo

Old 09-24-2010, 02:11 AM

"Mmm Good." She purred softly and cudles closer to him. She never wanted to be in anyones arms but his for as long as she lived. It was where she belonged, it was home. "I love you Isaac.." she whispered softly and closed her eyes. There were small tears welling in her eyes, thinking of how stupid she was to not only let him leave...but to not go after him.

Palmoun

Old 09-24-2010, 02:49 AM

Isaac smiled when he heard her and he pulled her closer to him. He missed her lips gently and then whispered to her softly. "I love you too, my angel." he said to her softly and gently stroked her cheek. "and I am sorry for leaveing you. I promise I will never leave you again." he said to her softly.

JessehBoo

Old 09-24-2010, 07:18 PM

"I'll hold you tp that promise." Cammille said softly and kissed him once more, curling up in his arms and slipping into a slumber. She dreamt of her love and their life together. Her lips were curved into a smile thoughout the dream.

Palmoun

Old 09-25-2010, 01:32 AM

Isaac smiled as he looked at her and kissed her head gently as she slept. "don't worry, I will." he said to her softly and then closed his eyes and fell into a light sleep. He dreamt of being with her and loving with her in Paris. He smiled as he dreamt this and pulled her closer to him.

JessehBoo

Old 09-25-2010, 02:34 AM

[[lawl, writers block]]

Palmoun

Old 09-26-2010, 02:10 AM

((it is okay))

Isaac woke up after a few hours and smiled as he saw her in his arms. He pulled her closer to him and kissed her head gently. Being with her was like being a high schooler again and it brought back all the love he had for her. He would never leave her again and he would always love her.

JessehBoo

Old 09-27-2010, 02:42 AM

The womans eyes blinked open and she yawned. Looking up at Isaac she smiled and kissed his lips softly. "Morning my love." Cammille said quietly before stretching out and curling up next to him.

Palmoun

Old 09-27-2010, 03:41 AM

Isaac laughed when he heard her and kissed her back right away. "it is more like good evening." he said since they had slept the entire day away it seemed. He could smell his mother making dinner and hear his dad grumbling about work but none of that mattered. The one thing that mattered above all was that she was with him. Nothing else mattered when he had her and he kissed her head gently.

JessehBoo

Old 09-27-2010, 11:19 AM

Cammille blushed as she realized there was no sunlight in the room, man was she lazy. Suddenly the scent of Isaac's mothers cooking filled her nostrils and she smiled. "Mmmm... I love your moms cooking.." She purred as her mouth started to water. She heard Isaac's father downstairs as well, when he had first met her he didnt like Cammille very much. However she never quiet knew why and was always too shy to ask either Isaac, his mom and god forbid the man himself. He'd warmed up to her as they dated and the girl put it out of her mind.

Palmoun

Old 09-28-2010, 12:10 AM

Isaac chuckled when he heard Cammi and kissed her head gently. "I know you do so how about if we get up and go see what she is cooking." he said as he sat up and smiled down at her. Not a moment later his stomach growled and he laughed, "and it seems taht my stomach wants moms cooking too so lets hurry." he said as he looked at her and smiled. But as he sat with her he could make out a little bit of what his dad was saying. His dad was glad that Cammi was back but wasn't sure if it was good for Isaac or not.

JessehBoo

Old 09-28-2010, 02:22 AM

Cammi giggled and nodded, kissing his lips lightly before getting out of bed and putting her clothes back on. "Im gonna need to start leaving changes of clothes here again." She said with a blush and tied her hair up, a few peiced fell out of it and fell around her face. "Hurry up lazybones both our tummys are rumblin."

Palmoun

Old 09-28-2010, 03:03 AM

Isaac laughed and jumped out of bed, "okay I am going." he said and started to get dressed. When he was done he wrapped a arm around her and smiled as he looked into her eyes. "okay we can go." he said and kissed her gently before leading her out of the room. His mother smiled once they got there, "I was wondering when you two would get up." she said as she placed home made spagettie on the table. His dad was already seated and he watched the two carefully.

JessehBoo

Old 09-28-2010, 10:12 PM

Cammile smiled and hugged Isaac tight before letting him lead her out. The woman offered Isaac's mother a smile, followed by a chuckle at her comment. "I fell asleep." She admitted with a blush and her stomach growled as she eyed the spaghetti. "Mmm.." she said already licking her lips, Spaghetti, next to sushi, was her absolute favorite. Cammille could feel the fathers eyes on her and tried not to let it bother her as she took her seat next to Isaac. She looked up at him and smiled. "Nice to see you Mr. Vental" she said softly.

Palmoun

Old 09-29-2010, 01:42 AM

Isaacs mother smiled at her and and then looked at Isaac, "before you eat go and take your medicine, you haven't missed a day of taking it yet and i dont want you too." she said and Isaac sighed, "okay okay I am going." he said and headed out of the room. Right when he was out of there HIs dad looked at Cammile even more closely, "it is nice to see you too but I am not to thrilled about you being back in Isaacs life." he said bluntly.

JessehBoo

Old 09-29-2010, 02:08 AM

"Medicine?" Cammilles face fell as his mother mentioned it. What does he need medicine for... she thought to herself and stared at the food infront of her. When Isaacs father spoke to her her heart sank, he still hated her... "I am sorry to dissapoint you sir, but Isaac can choose his own company for himself." She said quietly. She was a woman now, his father didnt scare her anymore....ok...maybe a little bit.