Krissy
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-08-2011, 01:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiki Nova View Post
Krissy, yeah, its mostly the hangover that really got to me. I can't believe I let myself drink as much as I did knowing that I don't like alcohol and that I'm not a big drinker anyways. I probably would have been happier just going out to a nice dinner and getting a glass of wine instead of getting trashed because I felt like trash for the next two days. You probably could have walked past a pile of garbage with me sitting in it and not even noticed I was human, I felt that bad.
I can imagine. If you don't drink that often then drink to the point of getting drunk out of the blue, it's gonna end with you feeling like crap. >__< But, I'm glad that you did feel better eventually. Some people can drink with no problem, others cannot. At least you know your limits and don't force yourself to drink just because other 21-year-olds do.

Have a nice nap, by the way! :3

Seiki Nova
Wishing on Shooting Stars

Old 08-08-2011, 03:23 AM

So, am I the only one who thinks that naps never last long enough?

Yeah, I went way beyond my limit when I went out. I won't do that again!

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 08-08-2011, 07:21 AM

Seikiiiii! I only see you at events anymore! Well, and on Facebook. But that doesn't count! Because... because I said it doesn't.

P.S. I like your zombie flower avatar. :heart:

P.P.S. My armpits are shaved.

Seiki Nova

Old 08-08-2011, 08:13 AM

I know. I've become really bad about coming on to Mene. I say it almost every time I come on here that I don't really have much time for the site anymore, which is mostly true, but at the same time I hate to admit that I've kind of lost interest in it. And I really miss all of my friends and Project Mene and I do want to come back more often but I just have trouble sticking to it. I feel like if I take a long enough break I can grow out of this slump that I've been in I suppose.

So for now I'm sticking to events and the occasional pop in now and then. I think once school starts I'll be able to get back into a groove again. I've probably just gotten bitter because I hate my life at home and I need to get away from it if I can. Well see.

And congratulations on the shaved pits I guess haha. I forgot about that conversation until just now!

And thanks! Your avatar looks just like you. I wish Mene had buttons because I could totally see you adding a bunch of vintage buttons to the dress to give it a bit more character.

Krissy
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-08-2011, 08:27 AM

Quote:
So, am I the only one who thinks that naps never last long enough?

Yeah, I went way beyond my limit when I went out. I won't do that again!
I don't think my normal sleeping habits are long enough. xD; So I can't really say, haha.

Well, at least you know now. Life is about learning... even if it's the hard way. >___<

How was your nap, in any case? :3

Seiki Nova

Old 08-08-2011, 08:53 AM

It was definitely too short! My parents kept coming and waking me up for whatever their problems were. My mom threw my laundry on top of my semi-unconscious form and woke me up that way, but in her defense the lights were off and she didn't see me in my bed. Then my brother came and asked me to download a movie for him. And then she woke me up again to finish making the mashed potatoes that my dad likes because she's not good at them. So I just got up at that point, at some mashe potatoes for dinner and got ready for work.

Krissy
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-08-2011, 08:57 AM

Oish! That doesn't sound like it was a very peaceful nap. :[ I don't usually take naps all that often because they turn into hibernation of sorts. And a lot of times, when I do take naps, the same thing that happened to you happens to me. @___@ Not on purpose, but meh. I just don't like being woken up in general.

Seiki Nova

Old 08-08-2011, 10:25 AM

Usually when I take naps, it turns into an actual sleep session. My hour naps will turn into 6 hours if I'm not disturbed.

Krissy
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-08-2011, 10:32 AM

Same here. Only replace six hours with twelve. xD

Seiki Nova

Old 08-08-2011, 11:00 AM

Nice! I have trouble sleeping six hours straight, let alone twelve! That's so crazy.

Krissy
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-08-2011, 11:53 AM

Ah, my body likes to makeup for the sleep that I miss. @__@ It's always been that way. So I could stay up for 24 hours and sleep for 16.

Seiki Nova

Old 08-08-2011, 12:41 PM

That's insane. If I "sleep" for eight hours, I might actually be asleep for about five of them. I don't know what the problem is, but I'm a terrible sleeper. It might be because of how my schedule is. I constantly have to wake up at different times of day to go to work and since I work during the afternoon half the week, I wake up in the morning for four days, and then I work graveyard twice a week so I wake up in the afternoon three days a week. It's a really dumb schedule! >>

Krissy
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-08-2011, 12:45 PM

My sleeping habits can be a bit odd; sometimes I can only stay asleep for five hours. >___< Other times I catch up to my sleeping habits. I know that if I fall asleep in the day, I stay asleep more. When I fall asleep at night, I actually get less sleep. It's really weird... xD Sometimes I wonder if I'm a vampire because of that habit.

That's a weird schedule to get used to. 0_o; Though, I don't think I'd mind that all too often, to be honest. Just would be weird getting used to at first.

Pearl
Toruk Makto

Old 08-08-2011, 12:48 PM

I could sleep for England 8D
I like getting up by like 9am, but if I don't have to, I struggle to get up before 11. >.>

My earliest class this semester might be at 10:25am, which is a good time.

Seiki Nova

Old 08-08-2011, 12:50 PM

I miss actually sleeping at night. I feel old sometimes because when I was in high school, I remember being able to function on like two hours of sleep, and now its like I beg for those five more minutes of sleep xD

Pearl, oh, lucky you! My earliest class is at 940. I'm hoping it's late enough that I'll be able to wake up in time, but I'm terrible with alarm clocks. I just don't hear them for some reason!

Artsydaze
Full-Time Daydreamer

*jumps in after a minute of lurking*

I'm trying to correct my sleeping habit right now...

Seiki Nova

I just got home from work, so I'll actually be going to sleep within the next half hour. And sadly, it's 6am here. I hate sleeping my days away. : (

Artsydaze
Full-Time Daydreamer

Old 08-08-2011, 12:54 PM

So you get both strange hours and night shifts? That sucks :o!

Krissy
(^._.^)ノ

Quote:
I miss actually sleeping at night. I feel old sometimes because when I was in high school, I remember being able to function on like two hours of sleep, and now its like I beg for those five more minutes of sleep xD
Hey, I give your props. I could never do that even when I was a kid, haha. xD

But then again, the worst part of school for me was actually getting up. I hate that part of sleep. xD;;

Pearl
Toruk Makto

That sucks Seiki - sleeping the day away : (

It'll be nice for me to start after 10am, because I aaalllwaays have a 9am class. I also have a friend who NEVER has a 9am class. It's SO FRUSTRATING D<

Luenola Marxiel
Radiance of the Night Sky
Send a message via MSN to Luenola Marxiel

Old 08-08-2011, 01:11 PM

Hello there, Seiki. It's been a long time. I haven't been on Mene much of late. Fascinating avatar as always! Admittedly, the only two endings to your thread title that came to my mind was "and have sex" or "and get incredibly drunk," so I can't say I thought there'd be a joke. :lol: How have you been?

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 08-08-2011, 08:35 PM

Quote:
I know. I've become really bad about coming on to Mene. I say it almost every time I come on here that I don't really have much time for the site anymore, which is mostly true, but at the same time I hate to admit that I've kind of lost interest in it. And I really miss all of my friends and Project Mene and I do want to come back more often but I just have trouble sticking to it. I feel like if I take a long enough break I can grow out of this slump that I've been in I suppose.

So for now I'm sticking to events and the occasional pop in now and then. I think once school starts I'll be able to get back into a groove again. I've probably just gotten bitter because I hate my life at home and I need to get away from it if I can. Well see.

And congratulations on the shaved pits I guess haha. I forgot about that conversation until just now!

And thanks! Your avatar looks just like you. I wish Mene had buttons because I could totally see you adding a bunch of vintage buttons to the dress to give it a bit more character.
It's understandable, we all lose interest in things every now and then. Sometimes a good break is all you need to make it seem new and shiny again. Hopefully you're at least having fun during the events! And I hope things get better at home for you soon. :hug:

Yeah, I like dressing realistically sometimes now. Daywalker pride! :lol: I just love these shiny balloons. :heart:

So what's your inventory up to now? Still more than mine, I'm sure! :lol:

Jeannesha
Lost in a cloud

Penpal

Old 08-08-2011, 08:59 PM

I've been gone for quite awhile also....

I just would pop in to get the latest CI, and then leave, so this is the first time I've stayed around to chat with folks...

kionaredhawk
Purple magic swirls and undulate...

Old 08-08-2011, 09:02 PM

Hey everyone. Just wanted to pop my head in and say hi :) Hope everyone's day is going alright!

Seiki Nova

Old 08-08-2011, 09:49 PM

Krissy, I liked school. I missed it when it was over and I had graduated : (

Pearl, I just woke up, and it's almost 3pm. One of the things that I hate the most about my job is missing all of my tv shows! True Blood was on last night! : (

Lulu, haha! I can't believe those are the only two endings that you could come up with for the end of my title! You had me rolling with that one for a good couple of minutes! xD Don't feel about about the long time thing though. I haven't been active on Mene since probably February. At least, that's the last time I remember really participating in any case.

I've just been busy, prepping for school and working. I'm so excited for school to start on the 18th! Its been three years since I've taken any kind of classes so I'm glad that I'm finally getting back to it! How are you?

Cherrypie, Its close to 6700 items now. I'm missing event items from the past couple of events that I wasn't around for which makes me a little sad because now they're expensive in the market and I could have used that gold that I'm going to use to buy them for commons instead. I hate missing out on events when I know I could have gotten them cheep/free.

Dressing normal is fun too! I don't do it often because I'm not really the best at making "simple" outfits. Jelly always complains about my avatars being overly complicated, or at least she used to. I don't think she really notices them anymore to be honest. Maybe my next one will be normal. It would be a good break from trying to create these super amazing avatars that others haven't already done. It makes me wonder how fashion designers are able to create clothes that are different from everything they've already done season after season after season.

I think when school starts, everything will just start working out. They usually do when I'm happy, and I just haven't been happy in a long time. Too much drama with my family, and other miscellaneous crap that's been going on has been keeping me down.

Jeannesha, that's pretty much what I would do. Change my avatar on occasion.

Hi Kiona! I just woke up, so my day is just starting, but thank you! Hope yours is a lovely day too!