Badass Freakin' Overlord!
Send a message via MSN to HC-Gal Send a message via Yahoo to HC-Gal

Old 03-20-2014, 03:12 AM

LoL alright no rush on it then,

HC-Gal

Old 03-21-2014, 11:22 AM

Um, is that alien supposed to be Xa'De, or Xa'Da? you first introduced him as Xa'De, now you're calling him Xa'Da, which is it?

Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Sh...
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 03-21-2014, 05:34 PM

Sorry with switch of computer I lost the name list and did not think to back read. It Xa'De.

HC-Gal

Old 03-21-2014, 06:49 PM

Okay! I shall get to posting soon,

Lunna Dea

Old 03-21-2014, 06:53 PM

your avatar is really cute.

HC-Gal

Old 03-21-2014, 06:55 PM

Lol thanks, yours is pretty cute too

Lunna Dea

Old 03-21-2014, 06:59 PM

mine I just throw together for St Pattys day.

HC-Gal

Old 03-21-2014, 07:24 PM

lol this is more or less the result of playing around with stuff I bought on the st patty's day sale xD

Lunna Dea

Old 03-21-2014, 07:26 PM

that explains the green.

HC-Gal

Old 03-21-2014, 07:42 PM

well yeah, I dont generally use green, but I've been trying to be a little more diverse lately,

Lunna Dea

Old 03-28-2014, 10:27 PM

what are you wanting to get her involved with? the investagation of the manufacturers defect on the fighters? or just with Hadley? her computer will aleart her when your dear lady wakes up.

HC-Gal

Old 03-28-2014, 10:29 PM

hmmmm do you think perhaps you could add a little snippet to your post about Hadley being alerted that she woke up again? just that she gets the notification, no rushing to the room xD

Lunna Dea

Old 03-28-2014, 10:33 PM

Oh yes sure.

Lunna Dea

Old 04-04-2014, 04:12 AM

ok looks like we should have discussed this before hand. there should be AT LEAST two fighter wings assigned to the ship. one for night shift and one for day. I am saying at least because they are out in deep space they should have enough men to make up one more wing. so if she really wanted to she could switch out the frist wing for the third wing so that Xa'De had time to mend. only time they would not be able to do that is if they were in the middle of battle then all wings would be out. that is my view of it. in Babylon 5's spin off they have what looks to be two and a half wings.

HC-Gal

Old 04-04-2014, 04:47 AM

Woulda been nice if you'd pointed this out before both Hunter AND Hadley bit Christine's head off about it <_<

Lunna Dea

Old 04-04-2014, 07:16 AM

I am sorry was thinking that you would think there was more then one wing. my bad for assuming that you could read minds.

HC-Gal

Old 04-04-2014, 04:44 PM

Seriously though if I'd know this earlier, her reaction to it would have been different, but fixing it would literally mean going back and rewriting the last few posts >_>

Lunna Dea

Old 04-05-2014, 06:50 AM

I understand that and I am sorry. you dont have to go back and fix it. we can just write it up to them being stressed and maybe the other wing at this time is out and they have not heard from them. for now I think that maybe we need to work out some other stuff before going on so that we dont hit this problem again. I have been imagining them have between 300 and 600 personal in all on this ship.

HC-Gal

Old 04-07-2014, 06:58 PM

Right? 300-600 personnel and what? That's not a very specific start. Besides technically I thought we were running with the theme that HQ was making life for them difficult, so Christine's complaints about the lack of reserves could still be legitimate.

If it comes down to stress as a factor, then I'd like to re-include my earlier thoughts of Christine requiring medication for her arm because not taking it likely might cause stressful symptoms, though you saw fit to shoot that down as a concept : /

Lunna Dea

Old 04-08-2014, 07:26 AM

yes I did see it as they were having a difficult time but even so the Admiralty would never send out a ship understaffed to patrol the borders. even if the border is the opposite end from the war. they are not going to have the best people, there will be officers and enlisted questioning their superiors at every turn. you will have staff questioning their right to have their positions, and you will have at least one that is trying to do everything in his or her power to make it seem like they are better then those around them, even if it means that they are braking things to do that.

I was thinking that we would have one squadron of three wings, each wing has 8 pilots. Going by what I found with the navy set up this would lead to about 20 to 25 people for ground crew per wing. These would be the guys that make sure the thing is fueled, parts are as they should be, engine is running at top performances, no debris has been caught on the ship, making sure they are ready to lunch when they are called out, this includes flight control.

Then when it comes to other parts of the ship they would be divided into shifts of three as that would be the minimum that they could filed without being understaffed and still not have to “wasted” good men out in the middle of nowhere. You have bridge, life support, galley, pluming, engineering, science, med bay, MP’s (security), navigations, weapons, a small attachment of Marines, and I cant think of what else at this time but all those would have between 20 and 50 people in all manning all the shifts. Each of these would have a head of those commands who would report to your person.

And if you want to have her in pain you could. I am not telling you how to play your character. Is there anything you think I may have missed or that you would like to change here?

HC-Gal

Old 04-09-2014, 12:45 AM

Well it kinda seems like you're coming up with everything, you even cut me off originally about Christine needing medication/anti-rejection drugs to make sure her body worked well with the replacement.

Trying to remember all these minor details will also be bothersome, and it still doesn't solve the hole we've already dug into. You seemed more intent on having characters argue with Christine and saying she was wrong than actually mentioning this before it got to the current point so now we have to solve it.

I'm willing to accept Christine being wrong but with a damn good reason otherwise her worth as a character and her position in the RP are complete nonsense.

Having her supposed "best friend" come down hard on her twice is bad enough since everything she says is being ignored or argued with.

Having a supposed trusted member of the wings she trained questioning her decision and blatantly disrespecting her decision while going well beyond what I'd call gross insubordination doesn't exactly give me the idea that anyone respects her at all, so at this point I practically feel like abandoning her as a character because she's utterly f**king worthless.

So if there isn't a clear and concise reason that she could get this so wrong, like suffering excessive levels of stress, therefore skewing her logic and perspective, or suffering rejection symptoms, with similar results, she clearly is worthless.

Lunna Dea

Old 04-09-2014, 07:48 AM

just because I wrote something down dose not mean that we have to go with it. I would love to hear your ideas.

HC-Gal

Old 04-09-2014, 12:26 PM

No I don't have any ideas right now, I'm a bit annoyed. What you said about the crew sounds fair, I just wish you'd have come up with it sooner.

HC-Gal

Old 04-14-2014, 01:38 AM

If you're no longer interested in continuing this RP/RPing with me, please have the decency to say so, I'm getting tired of having a great big blank to work with after almost a week.

Lunna Dea

Old 04-14-2014, 01:42 AM

I was trying to think of a way to replay to you without seeming to upset you. I posted my ideas about how the ship would run with the hope that you might want to add something. I just feel that each time I persent an idea you get upset about me creating it and not leaving room for you to work with when all I am doing is throwing out ideas that I would like you to add to, so that it is both of ours.