fiarra
seeking proof on the roof
Send a message via AIM to fiarra Send a message via MSN to fiarra

Old 06-28-2009, 04:35 AM

*sneaks around, sniffing for a cookie* :heart:

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 06-28-2009, 04:36 AM

Fiarrara's nose is better than eyes to find cookies?

Strawberry Octopus
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-28-2009, 04:37 AM

It'sa cookie auction :U Considering the new-ness of the item, I'll keep it untill august 15th, just in case someone does'nt get one. =3

TwilightTigerStar
\ (•◡•) /

Mmmmm cookies -waves cookie at fiarra-
Hey ^^

fiarra

It certainly is! :D It's awful hard to find a cookie with your eyes when they're covered with a blindfold.

*sneaks closer to Twilight* I sense cookie. Hallo!

Fizie
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-28-2009, 04:39 AM

I don't care for the capsules they sell, because the rare items are really too rare. As for the yearly cash shop, I actually liked that idea, although the items are pretty costly, but if you set aside so much funds per month towards the items in the cash shop, it really isn't that bad.

It makes me sick that they have these amazing pixel artists, and some very unique events, and I simply cannot enjoy them. If the admin had even acknowledged my concerns and the concerns of other members of the site, whether it was in agreement or opposition either way. at least it would have shown that they care enough to listen to their members. Unfortunately, although two admin, one of them I'm thinking is the site owner, had responded in my thread, but had completely ignored the concerns addressed in my thread, choosing instead, to just playfully respond to comments made by random users whom had also posted in my thread. I honestly felt it was a slap in the face to those of us concerned, and was completely unprofessional of them.

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 06-28-2009, 04:41 AM

...then don't wear the blindfold? XD lol.

ooo... so you literally mean selling that cookie? XD lol.
But somehow, through this 2 week of lurking searching in exchange for Blind Justice, I feel the exchange not really active at this time as well...

Or maybe you can change the auction into T/O? in which you see through all offers and having a free timeframe?

Strawberry Octopus
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-28-2009, 04:43 AM

Well, I've never done an auction before...and I'm not really sure what a T/O is..
But I have a blind justice that you can buy from me :U

fiarra

But.. I like my blindfold!! D:

Fizie: I assume you're talking about Solia? I log in there sometimes and got lucky on a few capsules, but I never really felt a great sense of community on there outside of a few threads. =S I tend to check to see what the new donation items are on the first and then forget about it...

TwilightTigerStar
\ (•◡•) /

@Fiarra: How is yooh?
-noms on cookie-

@Fizi: O.0 what issue was it?? Coz that sucks. Dont matter if you dont wanna discuss ^^
(Btw did you know hannah works there? As in hannah from kawaiihannah pixels?)

Strawberry Octopus
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-28-2009, 04:47 AM

People where all like... "OMG, SIX MONTHS?!" x]

fiarra

Old 06-28-2009, 04:48 AM

I am lovely Twilight! I spent the day fueling my various obsessions and then I bought myself toys... because mentally I am about 5 years old. And now I have ice cream.

Jennifer
High fives are pretty great!

Old 06-28-2009, 04:49 AM

Who's the hot chunk of love in your signature, fiarra? :drool:

Strawberry Octopus
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-28-2009, 04:50 AM

@Fiarra: See my signature? :U

I like to tell people HAAAAAIIII, then promptly glomp them. C: Just like the face on my avi art! :U

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 06-28-2009, 04:55 AM

Strawberry, XD T/O, Taking Offers, literally. XD
Do you have the blind justice as a set or just that Justice?

Hannah if I am not mistaken, designed the page layout and home page too...

TwilightTigerStar
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-28-2009, 04:55 AM

@Fiarra: Thats good.
Thats not fair! I want toys and icecream!! Does you have cookies and cream icecream?
*mouth waters* ..or chocolate??

Tehe i still collect toys too (like beanie kids XD)

fiarra

Old 06-28-2009, 04:56 AM

Jennifer: You'll have to be more specific. xD It's on a rando-sig. If they had dark hair and eyebrows, that is the amazing Zachary Quinto. If they had blonde hair, it was Bradley James. If they had dark hair and cheekbones, it was Colin Morgan. xD

Octopus (how is that shortened?): Your avi art.. it is.. adorable. *pinches cheeks*

Twilight: It's just plain vanilla. =X *offers some regular chocolate instead*

Aero
(・・^...
Banned
Send a message via AIM to Aero

Old 06-28-2009, 04:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiarra View Post
Jennifer: You'll have to be more specific. xD It's on a rando-sig. If they had dark hair and eyebrows, that is the amazing Zachary Quinto.
You mean, Sylar. : D

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 06-28-2009, 04:58 AM

I want chocolate cookies~~~

fiarra

Old 06-28-2009, 04:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
You mean, Sylar. : D
Sylar.. is my hero. NOT GONNA LIE.

ZQ said in an interview once that sometimes when he goes to Starbucks, instead of Zach they write Sylar on the cup. It made my day.

Strawberry Octopus
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-28-2009, 05:00 AM

@rette: I have a justice that you can buy, unless you want to buy a set?

@Fiarra: I know xD You can call me berri or Octo, or OctoBerri. C: (By the way, PinWheel did the art in my signature, its constantly reminding me that I need to finish my half of a art trade. xP

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 06-28-2009, 05:02 AM

Nah, I was just asking. I don't like to split a set from sellers. XD lol.
Actually, I have got mine, I was just mentioning I spend 3 weeks finding for it...the later 2 weeks being very slow for exchange.
How much you want to sell for it?

Aero
(・・^...
Banned
Send a message via AIM to Aero

Old 06-28-2009, 05:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiarra View Post
Sylar.. is my hero. NOT GONNA LIE.

ZQ said in an interview once that sometimes when he goes to Starbucks, instead of Zach they write Sylar on the cup. It made my day.
Haha, awesome. Heroes rocks, I missed out on the last few episodes but re-caught up. I guess it's not over yet! Teehee. Lies about it ending early. ;P

Jennifer
High fives are pretty great!

Old 06-28-2009, 05:04 AM

Yeah him. Hubbahubba. :drool:

Fizie
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-28-2009, 05:04 AM

*Giggles at Fiarra* What kind of toys did you happen to buy? I want to play with Lego's! :P

Twilight, the issue had to do with their requiring people to use their hard earned quest funds to obtain event items. It was hard enough to earn gold there towards our quests, then they decided they needed a gold sink so they used the events to do that. I posted my concerns and even gave them alternative methods they could use for their events so people would not have to use their quest funds, but they apparently did not care.

When they had a 'keepsake' item to get rid of, instead of doing a raffle or something, they were doing an auction, which basically ensured only the wealthiest members of the site would even have a chance to win it. When they did that, I suggested a raffle instead, and they actually did hold a raffle with the next keepsake, but also did another auction for one as well. Sure, those wealthier members could spend more on tickets, but it only takes one ticket to win, so even if someone could only afford one ticket, at least they still had a chance to win.

Even Mene has it set up where you spend money during an event, in the event store, but at least those items are not rare and can be purchased even after the event is over, so if you don't want to spend your quest funds on items during the event, you really don't have to, in order to get those items. You are basically given a choice....buy now at a lower price and put your quest on hold, or buy later at the higher price, once your questing is done.

The only choice you have on Solia is put your questing off...possibly forever, if every event is going to cost you your hard earned quest funds, or forego the event items and continue with your quest, then spend even more later on questing the items you missed out on. Personally I like Mene's method a whole lot better.