Darkest Hour
I really don't like you right no...
Send a message via MSN to Darkest Hour

Old 01-28-2012, 02:18 AM

Fiona bursted into hysterical giggles when Luccator purred and when he spoke sarcastically to her.Everytime she tried to contain herself, she giggled even more.After her giggle fit she let her lips graze his neck.'Maybe for you, but I rather be in his company then anyone elses.'Fionas lips brushing his neck as she spoke, enjoying how tightly they were pressed together and not letting up.'Blame him for his irresistible eyes and adorible pur.'Lips moving to lightly kiss his jaw and him in as she did so.Fiona could spend an entire eternity just entangled in his limbs and captivating gaze.'So, kind sir, you should go take a shower.'Fiona coaxed as she crossed her arms over Luccators chest and rested her chin on her arms, her gaze staring lovingly into his.

Lips parted, a sound of pleasure filled the air.Penemuels body racked with pleasure, the want to be closer to Lucas needing to be satisfied with just even a mere embrace.The feeding seemed so normal now but it would never compare to his loving gaze and the way he held on to Penemuel.Leaning her head back against the wall, she tried to ignore the strange strand of energy that connected her to Lucas.Failing miserably, her arms tightened around him.Nothing could come between them, and this caused her to think more positively, her aura a sharp loving violet as her eyes fluttered closed.Chills racking over her as Lucas drank her blood.

With his casual impish grin, he had been enjoying his view of Vitus but decied it was time to get up.Moving as graceful as a jungle cat, he pulled on a pair of faded jeans and a simple tshirt.Casually, he wrapped his arms around Vitus, pulling her against him as he ran his hand aong her jaw, cheek, and neck.'Maybe I can teach you some tricks I have, because I don't need money love.'His gaze loving as his eyes racked over the beautiful woman in his arms, his little princess that he bound himself to for as long as he remained on earth.

A slap happy grin broke across her face as Renji kept holding her against him, his soft kiss making the butterflys in her stomach act up again.Not wanting to be too far from him, she pulled him close by his trunks and kissed him lovingly for as long as Renji would allow her to.Asema didnt want to break the spell that Renji had over her.If anything she wanted to feel his lips upon hers so she could ignore how her thrist was beginning to add up and annoy her,

((ty. you too.))

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-28-2012, 10:13 PM

Luccator chuckled and kissed his precious FIona on the lips before smiling brightly. "Well, if I'm going to take a shower, then I better get up." he said brightly and got up, keeping Fiona's body pressed against his as he walked to the bathroom, Laughing with her still in his arms he then went into the bathroom. He then kissed her deeply on the lips and sat her on the counter but kept his arms aorund her. "Would you shower with me?" he asked with a bright smile.

Lucas was practically moaning against his loving Penemuel's skin as the blodo filled him and then slowly pulled away. Licking her bite mark closed and licking his lips clean he then raised his head to hers. Meeting her eyes that were full of want he then kissed her deeply upon her lips, nipping her bottom lip. his cold hands rubbed her sides and she loved the feel of her warm and hot skin under his hands.

Vitus giggled hearing Legion and enjoyed her body being pulled into his arms. Knowing that he was so caring and loving to her she kissed those addictive lips and laughed. "Here.. I will then see you at lunch... I can't be late to the archery range...." he said and then grabbed her bow and arrows. "I want to make it into the contests this year, I've been beaten out in the last round of the qualifier every year.

Renji grinned seeing how happy Asema was. He then chuckled as he was pulled by his trunks to her and kissed her deeply as he wrapped his arms around her. Well he was just enjoying this morning, though he was super tired since the sun was out. He then kissed her neck and nipped it before kissing her ear. "I'm so happy seeing that beautiful smile on your face this morning." he whispered.

Darkest Hour

Old 01-29-2012, 04:40 AM

She didn't know what surprised her more, being picked up and carried to the bathroom or the fact Luccator wanted to take a shower together.Staring into his bright blue eyes, she kissed his nose lightly.'Why wouldn't I?'Fiona teased as she kept herself wrapped around Luccator.His loving energy pulling her to him as she did so.Her lips naturely ran over his, then trailing across his jaw to his ear.Around Luccator Fiona was defenesless, if anything he was her only weakness.Angels were fair game in the emotional feild, and she could only hope she'd never lose Luccator.He was the best thing thats happened to her out of her entire life.And a life without him seemed so unreal.

Penemuel kissed Lucas fiercly, a fire inside of her burning more then ever as his hands rubbed her sides.Even as the feeding ended, it didn't stop how she felt.Her heart racing against her chest, her legs feeling like jello beneath her at Lucas's mere touch.Penemuel felt like she was losing herself and beginning to buy into love.At first Penemuel didn't believe in love but ever since Lucas came along it seems as though hes changed all of that.Clearing her thoughts, she pressed against Lucas, unwilling to let this moment die.

Sighing softly, he watched his lover intently.Taking her in as though this was the last time he may see her.'Alright, alright.Ill walk you to class mrs.sas.'He proclaimed as he walked beside her, lacing his fingers through her own as he lead her out into the hallway.

[[Leigon brainfart.]]

Smile growing even bigger, Asema enjoyed Renji's loving words.She found herself nuzzeling his cheek, her arms around him tightening ever so gently, not wanting to be too far from him.Asema kissed Renji's cheek, his jaw, his ear, all over his face.Praticully showering him in kisses.'I'm so happy just to be with you.'Asema admitted, her voice soft and loving.Renji's arms made her feel safe from everything that was to come or has already happened.His touch was so loving, so gentle it was hard to remove her mind for the agonizing thirst that nawed at her.It was apart of her new life style until she built up an immunity to it.But until then, she relied completely on Renji.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-29-2012, 06:09 PM

Luccator smiled and then sighed enjoying the feeling of Fiona's lips running over him. "I was just asking to be polite..." he whispered lovingly and then kissed her neck. Softly sucking there on her neck he then nipped the spot and ran his hands down her body, unable to resist. She was his saving grace, literally. She had saved him from giving up on his life, and kept him from giving up everything. Though he was enjoying her presence so much that he was unable to ever remeber that terrible time.

Lucas loved the passion coming from Penemuel and took off with the moment, no thought in his actions. He grabbed her legs and wrapped them around his waist and pressed his lips against hers more hungerily. HE ran his hands over her sweetest little spots as he made out with her lovingly. His instincts responded very almost violently to the passion rolling off of his Penemuel and he knew that everything was perfect in his eyes about them being together. Ever since he recovered his memories of her and him way back in the time of King Aurther he knew that they were ment to be.

Vitus gigggled and then shook her head. "Alright sergant sarcasm." she said smartly back and walked outside with him to get to the range. Humming with his arm looped with her own she grinned. A little thought burst her bubble though, it was only a week until her eighteenth birthday... Only a week until the blood moon that could kill her if Legion wasn't the one. Suddenly making a fast desison she looked at him and kissed his lips. "I want to take a vacation with you... I want to show you how I work... Where I work... Introduce you to my sister..." she said randomly, looking into his eyes deeply, trying not to let him see her worry.

Renji smiled enjoying Asema's showering kisses and then kissed her on the lips. He could feel her want for his blood threw their connection. He knew she didn't like giving into that, but he wasn't going to let her strain herself over this. "Asema..." he whispered huskily and pressed closer. He purposefully kissed her collar bone, so she could see and reach his pale neck with her lips. He knew that hewanted her to feed upon him, because she hadn't fed in a long time, and he didn't want her to hurt herself by refusing to feed on her.

Darkest Hour

Old 01-29-2012, 07:04 PM

Fiona found comfort in Luccators kisses.He made her feel more alive then anything from how she was once was.'Its been a long time since i've been this happy.'Fiona murmured against Luccators shoulder, showering him in kisses and keeping him near.Electricity seemed to hum between the two of them, so alive and upbeat that it felt as though a connection was formed that would never break.Lightly, she nipped his jaw.The last and first thing on her mind was Luccator, he tainted her every thought and every touch causing her to draw closer to him and fall into him, getting lost in those blue eyes.

Suddenly taken off guard, Penemuels eyes opened wide as Lucas wrapped her legs around him.Chuckeling against his lips, she kissed him with more aggression.His touch more lustful rather then loving.I can't go today without you.Penemuel thought longingly.Today without Lucas?Hours upon hours without being in his presence and seeing that smile?Penemuel shivered at the thought as her arms tightened around him, not wanting to be too far from him.All too afraid of losing him.A greatest fear Penemuel had developed over the years was being left, or being alone.One that had been implanted into her heart ever since she was born.She didn't know why this dark cloud followed her but whenever she was in Lucas's arms it all seemed so petty.So petty to think she'd ever lose him.Somehow, Penemuel found a strength in him worth keeping and never letting go.She found her rock, her soul mate, her lover.

He couldn't help but laugh as his new rank of 'Seragent'.'Oh, so i'm a seragent now?Does this make you my cadet?'Leigon teased as he nuzzeled her cheek lovingly, holding her close against him.As they walked in step, he was surprised by her sudden change.Stopping dead in his tracks, he stared down into Vitus's eyes.Searching for the sudden change in moods, he caressed her cheek lovingly.'If thats what you want.'He murmured lovingly, kissing her eye brow.'This wouldn't have anything to do with your upcoming birthday, would it?'He questioned as he stared down at Vitus, wanting an anwser to be positive.'You know I love you Vitus, and nothings going to change.'Leigon tried to reassure her, his voice warm and confident as he held her, unwilling to drop the subject now.

The sight of Renji's neck sent chills up her spine.Asema bit her lower lip, unable to stop herself as her teeth grazed his neck, her tounge licking his pale skin.Asema pressed closer to Renji, getting as close as close could get before she sunk her fangs into his skin.His blood flowing into her mouth willingly, as though it was meant to happen at this exact moment.Making a noise of pleasure against Renji's skin, her eyes fluttered closed as she drank from him slowly.His wonderful blood making her entire body cling to his as her sense's went wild.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 01-31-2012, 05:03 AM

((I promise I will add! I just can't add properly like I want on my iPod. I'm too stubborn to post something whimpy on such a good thread!))

Darkest Hour

Old 01-31-2012, 02:50 PM

((lol. okay.))

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-03-2012, 03:59 AM

Luccator smiled and then his eyes softened hearing his dear Fiona's words. Looking into her eyes he reached for her cheek and cupped her cheek with a warm gentle hand. "I want to make you this happy all the time." he whispered in her ear lightly and was soon chuckling as she nipped his jaw. Nipping her bottom lip, it grew into a tasteful deep kiss pressed against her lips. His bright blue eyes were staring into hers until his keen ears picked up the sound of the heat in the water. "I think the water is ready." he breathed against her lips, his brushing hers with gentle care.

Lucas smiled up at Penemuel's beautiful face as she pressed her warm body up against his frigid one. Kissing her deeply, getting a little better control on his lust, he kept his movements slightly slower. His hands rubbed her chest area and down her sides slowly and sensually, loving the feel of her warm soft skin. It was s smooth and full of life, like her blood. He was full enough that the temptation in the pulse of her blood wasn't irresistable. Her scent invaded his senses though, and his body would have shivered in delight if the tempurature difference of their bodies had affected him if he had been human.

Vitus looked away from Legion for a second as he called her out on her thoughts. Man he read her well... "Yes, it does..." she admitted softly and then reached out and grabbed his shirt, as if she might collapse, and needed his support. "I-I... Just want to see my sister again one more time... Just in case.... Ya know?" she whispered, trying to keep her voice from shaking. She was honestly very scared about her upcoming birthday, and she had every right to be. Her life was on the line, but she trusted Legion enough to trust him with her life.

A shiver ran down Renji's spine as he was licked ont he neck by his beloved Asema. Blushing softly as she paused, breathing against his neck, and then closed his eyes. When her fangs finally sunk into his flesh, his grip on her tightened a bit. He let a moan slip from his lips, as he felt the amazing pleasure that came from her lips on his neck. Then kissing her jaw as he kept feeing on him, he didn't dare open his eyes, he just memorized everything else about that amazing moment in his life, and it completely revolved around his lover.

Darkest Hour

Old 02-03-2012, 11:02 PM

She braced her lips for Luccators, enjoying how they so perfectly fit against her own.The trance seemed to quickly be broken when Luccator pulled away but Fionas inner flame was fanned when his lips moved over hers.'Seems like you have good hearing.'Fiona teased, wanting to kiss Luccator some more.Missing his lips all too much to resist him.Pressing her lips against his, she ran her hands through his hair.Enjoying how smooth his white hair felt between her fingers.'Please don't ever change.'Fiona murmured, one of her hands falling from his hair to caresse his cheek, his stuble prickling her finger tips as a smile lifted her lips.'Just waking up beside you everyday makes me this happy.'Her eyes intimate and loving as she looking into Luccators eyes, her thumb rythmatically running over his cheek.Enjoying the warm heat that emerged in her chest whenever in Luccators prescence.

Penemuel closed her eyes, letting her lips seek his as she enjoyed being so close to him.Her heart thrown into the kiss as she passionatly kissed Lucas.It was true, she didn't want to be too far from him.She didn't want to show up to class today with the risk of not being able to see him after words.Her eyes slowly opened just so she could run her fingers along his shoulders.She was at a loss of words.One thing troubled her though, did Lucas feel the same way?Penemuel with drew her lips from Lucas's and took in a deep breath, nipped Lucas's lower lip and remaining pressed to him, not wanting for him to let her go.

Leigon wrapped his arms around Vitus, holding her by her waist as he burried his face into her hair.Taking Vitus in as much as he could before she ran off to archery class.'I understand Vitus, but you need to keep in mind that I do love you.Truely, honestly, and sometimes not always purely.'He chuckeled, pressing forward.'But no matter what, no matter the mistakes you make or screw ups ill always take you back, because my love is unconditional.I'd do anything for you.'He then pulled his face away from her hair, and rested his forhead against hers as he stroked her cheek, his hand running from her cheek, to her neck, and so on.His eyes read I love you, his body language read that he was an open book to Vitus.Completely and entirely hers and only hers.

Asema enjoyed the sound of Renji and how he felt.So loving..so forgiving..I don't deserve you.'Asema thought to herself as she fed upon Renji, drinking his blood slowly and enjoying his taste.She didn't waste a drop as she found herself actully enjoying this.Never had she thought she'd like the taste of blood after being a succubus.Then again, it was rare occasions.Feeling connected to Renji and many more ways then she once had, she just clinged on to him.Afraid that if her hands fell from his back then he'd disappear from her grasp.Asema made a sound of pleasure, his blood slowly satisfying her every twisted thirst and hunger, taking things slow so she didn't over do it.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-06-2012, 02:45 AM

((noooooo mene ate my post!))

Darkest Hour

Old 02-06-2012, 07:47 PM

((Re-post? ;.; ))

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 02-15-2012, 01:53 PM

Luccator smiled softly hearing Fiona and opened his eyes slowly. "I will never change... As long as you never leave me." us whispered lovingly and then gently led her into the warm shower. He couldn't resist as he did, since he needed to feel the warmth, and wanted to know what it felt like to hold Fiona in running water. His hair getting wet he smiled and let out a soft sigh. Unable to resist the beautiful angel. Rubbing her between the wings gently he leaned down and kissed those beautiful lips, loving every moment spent with her.

Lucas looked into Penemuel's eyes and piled away to allow her to breath. He had nearly forgotten that she needed to breath. "Don't ever leave me... I couldn't live without you." he whispered crushing her in a tight hug. He then sucked on her neck softly, the taste of her flesh like heaven. I could never live without this girl...

Vitus hugged Legion tightly and burried her face into his chest. "I love you... Please don't leave me." she said softly. She was very pleased that she had him, to her it seemed like a miricale because of all the naughty and bad things she did in her life.

((I will post as Renji next time.))

Darkest Hour

Old 03-04-2012, 08:16 PM

Her wings seemed to twitch in response to Luccator.His hand felt soothing against her back and it only pulled her in closer to him as she pressed her lips to his lovingly.Fiona didn't want to be anywhere else but by Luccators side.Aimlessly, she ran her fingers through his beautiful silver hair, wanting to be as close to him as she possibley could be.Fiona only hoped Luccator understood how much she needed him.Without warning Fiona fell into the kiss, her hands moving from his hair to his cheeks.She with drew her lips from Luccators and kissed the side of his mouth.'Your distracting me.'Fiona mumbled lovingly as she turned away from Luccator and washed her hair and so on.It was something she was so used to doing she was done within a few minutes.Fiona stepped out of the shower and grabed a towel, drying off she pulled on a white tee, skinnys, and a pair of heels.Fiona examined herself over in the mirror, stepping out of the bathroom as Luccator showered, not wanting to disturb him.

Penemuel closed her eyes against Lucas's lips on her neck, sucking in air like she hadn't taken a single breath for hours on end.I'd never leave you.If anything I don't want to be separated from you today.Penemuel thought lovingly, knowing through they're connection that Lucas could read her thoughts easily as she caught her breath, her arms and legs wrapped tightly around him as if any moment he may walk out of her life.Penemuel lifted a hand to Lucas's cheek, finding his eyes easily as her lips moved over his when she spoke.'What did I do to deserve you?'Her voice was soft but abit scratched up still from the long kiss they had just shared.

Leigon pulled Vitus into a tight hug, he leaned down and kissed the top of her head as if she were a child.'I'll never leave you Vitus, I love you all too much to live without you.I can only wish I found you sooner to save you from all the heart breaks.'Leigons words were true as he unwrapped one arm from around her and tilted her chin up so he could level her gaze on his.'I mean every word I say.I won't stop loving you, no matter what you do.'With those loving words said, Leigon pressed a soft kiss to Vitus's lips.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 03-08-2012, 12:54 AM

Luccator smiled and moved from the water so Fiona could move into the stream herself. "I'm sorry, I couldn't resist." he said and leaned against the wall of the shower. He rested on his hands so he wasn't tempted to reach out and caress his love again, knowing she wanted to finish this shower. Once she was out he was swiftly washing himself, after summoning his soaps with magic, since they were in her dorm room. when he finished and stepped out, he wrapped his lower half in a towel and whistled seeing her outfit. "That's just gorgious on you my beautiful angel." he whispered lovingly as he reached out and brushed her cheek with a pale warm finger.

"You saw this plain soldier, and saw the real man beneath... And you saved my life..." he whispered softly, smiling fondly up at her. "And you helped me remember these wonderful memories of you..." he breathed and kissed her nose before kissing her on her sweet pink lips. "We are never going to get to class this way." he laughed lightly, nuzzling her cheek, before kissing her jaw, enjoying how close they had become. Now he understood all those wonderful years that he had lost made him so miserable on the inside. He wasn't truely living if he didn't have Penemuel. she was Lucas's world.

A soft smile came to the witches lips as she was hugged tightly and kissed ontop of the head. Vitus had never had such kindness shown to her since her sister left to run off with her lover and now husband. being the rebelious child she was, she hadn't gotten along with very many people, and her sting of boyfriends and break-ups prooved it. "I love you too Legion...." she breathed, clinging to his shirt and scent. Everything about him invited her in, but that was just him being a incubus. Letting him tilt her head up, her features softened hearing his words and she kissed his deeply. She hung on every word he spoke, knowing they were all handpicked for her. I believe you, and wish we could have met so much earlier.

Renji clung to Asema as she drank from him, pleasure pulsing threw his body. His fingers of one hand tangled in her beautiful hair, adn his other hand kept her tightly pressed against his body. She was the only girl he had ever been intament with, the only one not taken by surprise or disgusted with his scarred eye, and the only one he ever truely and deeply loved. He never wanted to part with her, she was too perfect in his eyes.

Darkest Hour

Old 03-08-2012, 10:45 PM

The brush of Luccators hand against her cheek made Fiona shiver.His remarkable touch reminded her so much of the time they had just spent together.If she could, she'd do it all over again.Fiona raised her eyebrows as she wagged her eyebrows at Luccator, staring at his exposed chest.He was extremely well built.'Damn girl, I work out.'Fiona said in between giggles.It was a song from a band called LMFAO.They had a song called sexy and I know it, and thats where she got that pick up line from.Saying it to Luccator made Fiona chuckle as she winked at him.'I could say the same about you, but I prefer you like this.'Her hand gently smoothing his hair out of his face as she stared into those loving eyes that would always accept her, be there for her.Fiona then with drew her hand and plopped down on the bed, enjoying her view of Luccator.Waiting for him to get dressed so they could head to class.Fiona already knew what awaited her.She could already hear the ring'ing from they're calls that evoked her to the core.'So, where are we meeting up today my wonderful photoshoped dragon?'Fiona asked lightly with a warm smile, as if nothing could possibly bother her at all.Not even the echos that bounced off the walls.

Lucas's words made Penemuel only want to stay with him all the more.Maybe it was because they were so close, maybe it was because they were bound together, whatever it was it made Penemuel want to stay like this.Nothing between them except each others passion.Penemuel knew she'd never forget this kind of love.Leaning down, she kissed Lucas's lips and nuzzeled his cheek, her lips brushing his stuble as she did so.'I don't care about class.I just don't want to be away from you.'She confessed adoringly as she closed her eyes.Wanting to never leave, trying to savour this moment and take in Lucas's every word along side with his voice.

He could only hope Vitus believed him as he kissed her.Those wonderful lips drawing him like they always did.Leigon with drew his lips from hers and caressed her cheek.'We better hurry up and get you to your class or what not before your late.I don't want an arrow to the knee.'He stated with light humor as his arms unfolded from around Vitus and his hand laced with hers.A relaxed warm smile seemed to be plastered against his lips as the atmosphere around him seemed to calm, his energy unwavering.Im going to marry this girl one day.Leigon thought longingly, the very thought of spending his life time and more with her making his heart lift in excitment.

All the violence in Asemas heart seemed to be reconciled whenever Renji held on to her.Knowing he needed her just as much as she needed him made her body feel with an undeniable warmth.Asema then knew if she never survived this change, then she wanted to die in Renji's arm.She wanted to part with the warmth of her gaurdian forever on her skin.Renji's blood coursed through her, satisfying the ache and hunger that she once had such a strong tolerance to.Asemas arms relaxed around Renjis torsoe as she pulled her lips away from the small cut-bite like mark on his neck.Sealing it with her tounge she pulled away to stare into his eyes adoringly.The only time Asemas true inner and outter beauty showed was when she was with him.Because out of everyone and anyone, Renji brought out the best in her.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 03-09-2012, 06:47 AM

Luccator chuckled hearing Fiona's words and shook his head. Though immediately following the shake she smoothed down his wild wet silver looking hair. Using his magic he summoned his school uniform and began pulling it on. Rollin his eyes at the photoshopped comment he looked to her, his pants on and zipped, though he was in the middle of buttoning shirt. "Well my beautiful goddess, let's meet at the willow tree in the garden... I have a special little place where we can be alone and enjoy a lovely packed lunch." he said lightly, now fixing his golden tie.

Lucas smiled and then looked into Penemuel's eyes deeply. "And I love you so very much... So I am going to steal you away for a day...." he said and then nipped her lips. Creadling her he then flashed out of her room and was inside his holding something in his other hand. Setting her down, he then held out the dress. It was a formal dress, it flowed out gently from a blue corset like top, the ties in the back, and it turned into silver on the bottom. "Do you remember the first ball in Camelot? You wore a dress quite like this one... And I wore my formal uniform..." he said and then slowly grinned. "I want to dance like that with you again." he said and smiled sheepishly. "Unless you don't wish to."

Vitus chuckled hearing Legion and kept her hand in his. Seeing the archery coincided she smiled and looked up at Legion. "Wish me luck... I hope I finally make it to the nationals team my senior year..." she said whistfully. Getting up on her toes she pecked her lover's lips with a kiss and grinned. "So where do you need to go handsome?" she asked curiously. She won't have to go for awail. The freshmen and sophmores would have to go and then the juniors before she and the few other sends went.

Renji's breathing began to slow down and settle as Asema's blood intake slowed. Opening his eye slowly, he then sighed deeply and shivered feeling her tongue along his neck. Happily recovering from the pleasurable stupor she had thrown him into he kissed her lips softly. "I love you..." he breathed huskily. Running his thumb over her cheek in w caressing movement as he looked into her beautiful face. "You are so gorgeous."

Darkest Hour

Old 03-10-2012, 12:59 AM

Fiona raised a questioning brow at Luccators Goddess comment.Laughing lightly, she remained seated.Watching him fix his tie.It was so tempting to pull him back to her and just lay there for hours reminessing about the good and bad times.But even she knew they couldn't do that, not today.'Sounds thoughtful.'She stated lovingly, her adoring gaze plastered to Luccators face as she took him in.His features only seemed all the more enhanced as he fixed his tie.The thought of having a family with him one day making her lips rise into a chuckle.Silently, she stared at him as her mind stormed.Not knowing whether or not Luccator could read her thoughts, but not really caring if he could.For now, she had forgotten about falling from the sky, and only knew her love for Luccator was true.

Caught completely off guard, Penemuel felt abit dizzy as Lucas put her down.Staring at Lucas in awe, she ran a few fingers over the dress.Her mind flashing back to when Lucas stared into her eyes with so much compassion it made her shiver in reality.Being enfolded in his arms then, compared to nothing.Penemuel blushed lightly, staring at Lucas's eyes.'Of course.I wouldn't want to dance with anyone else.'Her voice full of enthusasim as her eyes lingered on Lucas.Wanting nothing more but to be close to him.To know everything about him and never let it die out like other high school relationships.

Leigon crooked his head to the side and stared at Vitus in wonder.'I don't have to be anywhere.I have all the time in the world to spend with you.Class means very little to me right now anyway.'Leigon claimed as they exitted the building and he sat down on steps, pulling Vitus onto his lap.He stared at her in wonder, waiting for a response as he caressed her cheek and held her against him.'How long do you have before you get to try out?'

Renji was breath taking, and all Asema could do was stare up at his beautiful gold eye.Her heart seemed to pound furiously in her chest.'I love you too..'Asema murmured, feeling it in her words and in her chest.Renji's thumb only drew her in closer, making her stare up at him longingly, his emotions and her own mixing together like kool-aid and sugar.Her once scarlet eyes were beginning to slowly turn green, but they were still mostly scarlet.Asemas eyes slipped closed as she leaned into his touch, wanting nothing more and nothing less but for him to hold on to her the way she held on to him like he always did.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 03-16-2012, 09:59 PM

Luccator looked over at Fiona and smiled sheepishly. "Sorry, I'm slow at getting this thing straight." he said and then chuckled looking her over once more. She was so beautiful and hot. It was the most amazing thing in his eyes. "May I walk to to your first class this morning?" He asked lightly, holding out a pale hand to his dear lover. He had hoped on waking up early enough to have breakfast with her, but he didn't know what time her class started at.

Lucas smiled happily and then pulled the see threw platic off the dress with a swift movement and looked into her eyes. "Do you want help taking off your clothes and putting it on then?" the vampire asked lightly, looking at her softly, with a smile in his features. Penemuel was so beautiful, and he couldn't wait to get his forever with her.

Vitus smiled at Legion, glancing to the range as people were swarming about the area. "Maybe twenty minutes. I told Livianna to call me over when I can go." she said lightly and then closed her eyes. "Livianna had been captin of the archery club and team all four years she and I have been here.... It kinda makes me jelous that both of us have been shooting for the same amount of years, but she's the best of the best, and always has been. She even shot last year with broken wings, and pulled shoulder muscles... She won the whole thing too." she said and shook her head before laughing lightly. "Its funny how life is like that."

Renji smiled softly and then pulled her against him. he held her lovingly against his body. They stayed like that for wuite awail until the one eyed elf realized that they were still in the bathroom... And they still had to get ready for classes and school that day. "Is a shower still appealing?" he asked lightly with a chuckle.

Darkest Hour

Old 03-17-2012, 09:12 PM

Watching Luccator struggle against his tie was more amusing then she thought it would be.With a grin on her face, she then was quickly pulled back to reality when he put out his hand for her to take.Smiling lightly, she slipped her hand into his and kissed Luccators cheek.'Before we go, I really want to fix your tie.It was funny watching you have your own battle with it but you really didn't do it the right way.'Fiona stated lightly as she used both of her hands to fix Luccators tie.Her hands moving danetly and lovingly.After Fiona got finished fixing Luccators tie she slipped her hand back into his.'I think your the one who needs to get to class.I plan on being fashionably late today.'Her warm voice was calm and serene, and under the surface her heart warmed at the site of Luccator.

Penemuel returned Lucas's gaze with loving eyes.A smile tuging at her lips.'Of course.'She said lightly, her chest swelling up with loving compassion as she thought about the two of them dancing.His handsome face in the glow of the sunlight making her cheeks red'en.

Leigon chuckeled and shook his head.'Your still the best.'Leigon informed, leaning forward to kiss Vitus on the cheek and pulling her close.He felt so at home when they were close like this.It made him forget about what he left behind to come here.'Are you hungry?'He asked lovingly, staring down at his gorgeous witch.

Asema nuzzeled Renji's cheek lovingly, smiling.'Why wouldn't it be?'She praticully pured as her arms remained wrapped around him.With every inhale and exhale she wanted to stay with him but knew they had to go to class.

[[BRAINFARTS]]

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 03-18-2012, 03:53 AM

Luccator smiled and then laughed hearing Fiona comment about his battle with the tie. He watched as Fiona fixed it with grace and care, enjoying the attention she was giving him. "Even though, I still want to walk you there." he said lovingly and cupped her face with his free hand. "At least, can I walk you to the great hall to get you something to eat?" he asked lightly, kissing her temple.

Lucas grinned and then reached forward, running a frigid hand down her face. "I love you my beautiful little witch." he whispered lovingly and then lovingly began working up his hands on her stomach. Pulling the shirt with them and then kissed her lips lightly. "Mmm You are the most amazing tasting person in the world." he breathed against her lips.

Vitus blushed hearing Legion and snuggled up against him, letting her bow and quiver rest on the steps. "A little bit, but I love being here right now." she said lovingly, running a hand over his, intwining their fingers together happily. "I want to go back to see my sister soon... WE only have a few weeks..."

Renji smiled brightly at her and chuckled. "Well, you seem pretty content on clinging to me." he said lightly and laughed softly at her face.

((brain fart))

Darkest Hour

Old 03-18-2012, 04:41 PM

Her eyes seemed to close naturely as Luccators hand rested on her face, taking in the pressure of his lips against her temple left her breathless.Fiona couldn't say no to Luccator.Smiling, she kissed his palm as she always did.'If I eat it'll be purely for pleasure.'She stated gently, finding herself missing the warmth of Luccator against her skin.'But I can always feed you.'Fiona teased, her brillant teal eyes opening as they racked over Luccators face.Wanting nothing more or nothing less but to be closer to him.

Penemuel closed her eyes against the contact of Lucas's cool hands on her stomach.It was hard to maintain herself, considering his alluring aura and his very touch.Penemuel enjoyed his soft kiss, making her remember how they once were so warm.Soon, she found herself leaning into Lucas with her eyes closed enjoying how loving his hands were on her skin.But she knew how lethal they could be, and this made her shiver.Her gray eyes opening and staring into Lucas's.

Leigon thought for a moment, and then pulled Vitus abit closer and laced his fingers with hers.'Don't worry about it. We'll leave tonight.'Leigon remarked lovingly, trying to keep her head clear of worry, wanting to watch her win this thing with her eyes closed.After all that is what she deserved.

Asemas face redened ever so slightly as she came to the realization she was holding onto Renji and not letting go.Blushing feverently, she pressed her lips to his ear.'Yeah, but you enjoy it either way.'Asema teased, wanting to see Renji blush just as she did.In a movement so slick she was soon untangeled from Renji and getting in the shower.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 04-03-2012, 04:23 AM

Luccator blushed slightly as Fiona kissed his palm. It was so odd, but cute and loving... All rolled up into one beautiful and graceful movement that the white haired male didn't know how to react. So the blush chose for him. Smiling sheepishly he then grinned hearing her words. The regular male teen part of his mind ran off on a dirty streak, causing him to chuckle a bit. Looking into Fiona's eyes he chuckled more. "Sorry... It shouldn't be funny." he said, realizing she might think him rude. He didn't want to hurt his precious angel's feelings. "I need to get my mind out if the gutter... I'm so sorry." Luccator apologized again, completely sincere.

Lucas smiled softly, the warmth of Penemuel's skin made him remember one of the memories of beig like this with her... Remembering the way they had danced together, and then ran away into the woods. "I never want to leave your side. And one day, I vow, that somehow I will break this spell put on us... I will no longer have to live by wearing these jewels, and you will regain your powers." he breathed against her ear. His hands moving smoothly and loving to rid of her skirt, while kissing her neck on down slowly. "We will be free to be purely and truely together as we once were... Our love can break this terrible spell." he breathed, rubbing her back. Grabbing the dress he unzipped it slowly, and held it out for her to step into.

Surprised at Legion's words Vitus's eyes widened and she looked at him for a few seconds. "Seriously?! Oh I love you!" she exclaimed happily, flinging her arms around him. She kissed him with a firey passion, and began getting really into it. Kissing him over and over on those sweetly addictive lips, taking in his smell like inhaling a drug, she lost herself in the moment for a bit. Finding herself almost straddling him, she heard Livianna call her. Pulling away slowly from Legion's lips a full on blush invaded her cheeks, something that hadn't happened around her precious incubus before. "Comming!" she called and then pecked her lover's lips lightly before swiftly grabbing her things and pulling him along. "Come on good luck charm!" she teased happily.

The red blush was a big contrast to his milky complexion as the tattoo covered elf rubbed the back of his neck after his lover slipped away. God she loved messing with him. Grinning, he followed her into the shower though, and grabbed her from behind and pulled her close to his body. "I love you... My beautiful Asema." he whispered huskily, trailing his nose down her neck lovingly, pressing a kiss here or there.

Darkest Hour

Old 04-10-2012, 08:12 PM

Fiona laughed lightly as she gave Luccator a kiss on the cheek.'Its alright.I have my moments sometimes, but in class.'Winking at Luccator, she laced her hand through his.She wasn't ready to leave quiet yet, she wasn't ready to let they're moments end right here.She was all too afraid of being separated from Luccator but at the same time she wanted space.Reluctant to even move, her wonderful teal eyes radiant with a unearhly love and care as she stared up at him.'Lead the way dragon boy.'Fiona teased sweetly, waiting to see his reaction to her cute pet name for him.

For a brief moment, her head went into vapor lock as she stared at Lucas as though he spoke pig latin to her just now.'Whats wrong with us being the way we are now?'Penemuel asked, almost defensively.Of course she understood his perspective on things and where he was coming from but it hurt a part of her to feel like she wasn't good enough.As though who she was then was defining who she was now.Shaken to her core, she tried to keep a steady grip on her emotions.Penemuel knew that Lucas could read her like a book ever since she gave herself to him.Penemuel stared up at his eyes, searching for an anwser in his unpreditable loving gaze.Am I not good enough just as I am?

For the first time, Leigon saw Vitus blush.It actually made his stomach flutter a bit to see her blush.Chuckeling, he shook his head.'Good luck charm?'Leigon asked as he held onto Vitus's hand.Walking a long side of her as though she already won.Although her current actions caught him off guard.He then stared down at Vitus as they walked.He wondered how she was always so ready to take on everything and anything at any moment.It almost made him envy her, but then it struck him she was hers and he was hers.This is what made a warm smile spread across his lips as he got lost in thought about his wonderful flower.

Asema shuddered as Renji ran his nose along the curve of her neck.One moment ago he was teasing her.It seemed like he knew exactly how to jump back into the game without even trying.'I love you too my only, Renji.'Asemas voice was soft and loving as her eyes closed in contrast to the feel of his arms around her.It made her feel more alive then anything to be captivated in his arms.Inhaling his scent was like a perfume you could never get enough of.She leaned ever so slightly against Renji and let her arm reach around to where she could ruffle his hair.Her other wrapped its self around his.Gently her lips brushed her cheek as her own emotions creeped up on her as though they weren't even her own.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 04-12-2012, 03:35 AM

Luccator blushed deeply and smiled sheepishly hearing her. "In class? Oh I would love to hear your thoughts during class." he chuckled and then kept walking with her hand in his. His pale hand was a bit rough from the wear and tare from weilding his massive sword so much, so long. He then blushed hearing her nickname and shook his head. "I am only letting that name slide because I love you." he said lovingly and kissed their intwined hands.

Hearing Penemuel Lucas felt a shock run threw his core. Hearing her words, he knew what she was thinking. Putting the dress aside for a second, he then took her hands in his and closed his eyes. "Its nothing with you... I've... I've lied o you...." he said softly and then looked away. "I've been going threw pain ever since I re-awoke.... The closer I get to you, the more i love you... the more physical pain I feel..." he breathed, touching his necklace. "I've been... Stealing away at night when I can't handle the pain anymore..." he whispered and looked away, not wanting to have her hear this... he didn't want her to know the chink in his armer.

Vitus grinned at the people and then nodded. "Alright I'm ready." she said and then pulled an arrow out and knocked it on the bow, pulling the string taunt. Suddenly her arrow was flying and the next one following swiftly after. After a minute she stood panting and looked at her lover. "Now I have the bulls eye test." she said and watched the angel captin counting her speed points up professionally. When she returned she nodded and the next few things were put up. "Go." the angel said and Vitus began to shoot. Looking at Legion livianna smiled. "Vitus is a great person and great shooter, I have complete faith in her that she will make it on the state team." she said confdently.

Smiling lovingly Renji chuckled against Asema's skin feeling her ruffle his hair. Then kissing her cheek, he enjoyed the loving care that he was giving her. He wanted her to have everything. The feel of the water running down their intwined bodies was like a dream he never wanted to wake up from.

Darkest Hour

Old 06-12-2012, 05:08 PM

With a sly grin, she stared adoringly at Luccator.'Whatever you say Snugglebutt.'She teased as she lightly bumped Luccator with her side.Fiona enjoyed the way his hand felt so perfect in hers, and wish she could linger in his loving vibe all the more.'Are you going to cut class today or are you going to be nice to your teachers?'Fiona teased all the more with a small pout, as though it was humoring.Her sarcastic behavior always humored her.Luccator on the other hand, she didn't know.

Penemuel bit down on the inside of her cheek as she stared at Lucas's face, trying to understand, trying to find the right words to say.She didn't want to be like those girls in the drama or horror films that start to say 'What are you talking about?!'.Instead Penemuel stood in silence for a brief moment, and finally found the right words inside of herself to say.'Whats causing the pain?Can it be fixed?'Her questions shot straight to the point.If she lost Lucas, saying it would be something she could handle would be a lie.She knew how to put up a good facade but to lose him for good was all too much.Lucas was someone she couldn't lose.If she lost him, then he would take her with him.

Watching nonchaently, he could feel his lovers passion for the sport.Infact, everytime the arrow was realeased it seemed to pulse with power.Leigon was taken aback by this and gave Livanna a nod of acknowledment.'As do I.'Leigon retroted, his eyes never left Vitus's movements.Every inhale or exhale drawn, he knew.Leigon was afraid to leave her unattended after the incident at lunch.Watching Vitus was like falling in love all over again.Out of nowhere, a group of girls walked by and seeing Leigon they sat off to his side.Whispering about him, they're eyes darting from him to Vitus.But he didn't care.His only concern was Vitus.

Eyes closed, Renjis skin supplied her with a comfort she had remained unaware of for so long.She found love and care with how close they were to one another.Asema kissed his face with a warm smile, not wanting to let go.She was willing to give up her dream for another.Her dream with Renji was something she had always wanted and now it was starting to bloom and come full circle.