The Lost Girl
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to The Lost Girl

Old 05-03-2010, 01:59 AM

"Why do you have to finish your monster?" she asked as she took his hand almost desperate. "You don't have to keep hurting people, we can go now," she told him. "Maybe you're family would forgive you if you stopped doing things like this." She didn't believe what she had said but she hoped that he would. "If you just apologized and never hurt someone again, everything could go back to normal."

nekokid
this guy....is a Neko XD
Send a message via Yahoo to nekokid

Old 05-03-2010, 02:03 AM

"No no! they find me and they kill me!" Alexander said the 'They' were the cops looking for him for the killing he did to his former boss "i want to show mommy and daddy that i can do something really big..." he said letting her touch his hand

The Lost Girl
*^_^*

Old 05-03-2010, 02:10 AM

"It doesn't have to be this way, though," she told him as she let go of his hand. She couldn't see a way of convincing him to stop but she had to try she couldn't just let it happen. She looked up at the girl with pity in her eyes. "We both have families..." Kate told him as she curled up into a ball. "I'm supposed to be graduating this year...and all my friends..." she began crying again when she realized that the future that she had planned was quickly disappearing.

nekokid
this guy....is a Neko XD

Old 05-03-2010, 10:59 AM

Alexander stroked her hair and rubbed the back of her neck trying to calm her down "me get finished soon! i will get it finished and you will be free!" he said a exited voice and a small hopeful smile. He tried to get her out of the litted ball she put her self in by stroking her back

Alexial_Rose
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-03-2010, 07:21 PM

((Wait hold up. Did you scalp her or just cut her hair off? Cause there is a huge difference lol >.<
By reading one of your posts it sounds like you just made her bald...))

nekokid
this guy....is a Neko XD

Old 05-03-2010, 08:29 PM

((hmm i guess just made her bald))

Alexial_Rose
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-03-2010, 09:33 PM

((haha okay :D I didn't want to post until I knew she was either bald or missing her scalp lol :P ))

Casey was relieved when the only thing It took was her hair, not any body parts. At first she feared he was going to take off her ear. Hair grew back, ears didn't. She kept silent as an iv was stuck into her in order to replenish her lost blood. She didn't like that idea because once she received the blood her body would feel normal and she would have to deal with the reality of what was going on.

nekokid
this guy....is a Neko XD

Old 05-03-2010, 10:02 PM

"You will rest for a wile before you continue helping me" Alexander said smirking at her as he moved over to the head be brote out and the hair plaseing them in the same jar "I procrastinate now... because i need to help firned" he said looking over at Kate again

toriana
*^_^*

Old 05-03-2010, 10:03 PM

Aimee, buried to her neck in paperwork, sighed. she couldn't do this anymore, she could'nt keep putting people through this expermentation. no matter how many people she experment on trying to find the cure to the disease that killed her mother, nothing would bring her back. maybe she should just leave and not show up for work one day. she could do that. she thought to herself. but people needed to know what was going on here. she couldn't let the others continue torchering others. she decided that she had to tell someone about it.

The Lost Girl
*^_^*

Old 05-03-2010, 10:07 PM

"Okay..." she said and then looked at the girl with the iv stuck in her and knew that if he finished his monster than she would only have to suffer more, this made Kate feel sick, more sick then she already was. She wished that he would stop talking like he was a child, it only made him more creepy, and she bit her lip so she wouldn't say anything. Her back straightened as he ran his hand down it and she gave a little shiver because her back was ticklish. She was in a position where the chains hurt her so she moved slightly so they weren't digging into her skin.

nekokid
this guy....is a Neko XD

Old 05-03-2010, 10:13 PM

"OOOo...Kate! can you help me?" he said walking over to her "with a side project! i would like to make more better prosthetics but i need some one to put them together...i will give you the stuff to make them so your not so bored" he said giving her some metal parts of a index finger

The Lost Girl
*^_^*

Old 05-03-2010, 10:25 PM

"Uh, sure," she said as she took the metal things he was handing her. She wasn't sure what to do with it but she was glad that his monster wasn't going to be completely made of miscellaneous human body parts. "H-how do you make it?" she asked as she showed him that she didn't understand.

nekokid
this guy....is a Neko XD

Old 05-03-2010, 10:30 PM

"ok you do it like a puzzle!" he said coming back taking the part that looked like a knuckle as he showed her some holes in the metal peace as he pushed a rod in one hole and ather in the other hole as it looked like a very simple finger "there are some more holes in the knuckle to plase the smaller rods to hole up the metal paneling

toriana
*^_^*

Old 05-10-2010, 10:38 PM

Aimee typed up her resignation letter and then printed it out. she grabbed it from the printer and headed up to find Dr. Hunter. she decided that since he seemed to be the most sane of the doctor's here that she would give him the resignation instead of someone else who might think it was a snack or something.

Alexial_Rose
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-11-2010, 06:41 AM

It was getting late at night as he had said before he had to let his patient recover from the days worth of torture and tests. He was hooking her up to an IV that would recover the lost fluids from sweat and tears and provide some minerals for her body to repair the damage done when Aimee walked into the room. She called his name softly and he turned to face her. "What is it?" he asked. She handed him the paper and he read it rather quickly. His eyes snapped up at the doctor and looked her down with a rather dark glare. "You can't quit," he snapped. He threw the paper in her face. "You think you can just come here, see what you have seen, do what you have done, and think you can just leave?" Hunter resisted the urge to back hand her, to knock some sense into her. "You sign up, you do your work, and you don't leave." He grabbed Aimee and shoved her against the wall. "You forfeit your life if you try and leave. I'll have you strapped up next," he growled.
Leaving the clinic was not an option. They all knew it once they started working here. What made this woman think she could get away? "You'll tell everybody what we do. You'll ruin our hard work!" He was no yelling. He could tell she was slightly frightened by her reaction.

Miiyako
call me Spencer

Old 05-11-2010, 06:23 PM

Baby came to see what all the commotion was. She smirked when she saw Hunter shoving Aimee against the wall. She started giggling when she heard was Hunter was saying. "What an idiot." she said quietly. "Trying to leave this place. How dumbs can one get?" Looking down, Baby saw a crumbled up piece of paper laying on the ground. "Oohh, Spaghetti!" she picked up the paper and shoved it in her mouth. As she began chewing, she made a face. "This isn't spaghetti." Baby spit the paper out and wandered off, leaving the mess on the floor.

nekokid
this guy....is a Neko XD

Old 05-11-2010, 09:16 PM

Alexander looked back when he herd Hunter yelling at some one "OOoooo..." he said in interest as he left his pations alone as he walked over to Hunters room and looked on the floor seeing a wad of wet paper on the ground as he looked up at hunter "Ooooo...some one tired to quit" he said as he girrned at Aimee who was pinned down by hunter knowing that she was as good as dead

TheNewCSLewis
TheNewCSLewis

Old 05-12-2010, 01:05 AM

((sorry...I forgot about this thread...my bad ^^;))
As Alexander left the room Kate decided that this was the best chance she had of escaping. She used the fake finger that she had to undo the many chains that kept her to the wall. Once she was free she quickly went over to the other girl and undid her straight jacket. Kate motioned for her to follow her before she quickly sought out the exit. Poking her head out the door she looked every which way to see if Alexander was anywhere in sight, or any other doctors for that matter. The hall was empty so she quickly tip toed down the hall past the room that Alexander and another doctor, who had a woman pinned against the wall, were. That's what you get for being a doctor here, Kate thought to herself feeling no sympathy for the woman. She figured that she was as evil as the rest of the doctors here. Kate managed to reach the end of the hall and she found a large metal door. The way out she figured...

nekokid
this guy....is a Neko XD

Old 05-12-2010, 01:24 AM

he nodded at her smiling at her with his bone saw at his hand but then herd some walking outside in the hall. "Hmmm?" he said coming out into the hallway and saw Kate and Casey trying to get out of the clinic. Alexander looked over at her angry that she betrayed him saying that they were there friends. He pulled out his srigne and poked it in her neck "you lied to me" he said angry at her and did the same with Casey and picked them up taking them back "you in for punishment" he said

Alexial_Rose
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-19-2010, 07:13 PM

((I don't know if anybody plans on posting here any more. Miiyako and Toriana don't get online any more))

nekokid
this guy....is a Neko XD

Old 06-19-2010, 08:14 PM

((nope not really TT_TT))

Alexial_Rose
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-19-2010, 09:52 PM

((Alright, then its safe to say this RP died. And I'm gunna remove it from my bookmarks. T~T))

nekokid
this guy....is a Neko XD

Old 06-20-2010, 03:47 AM

rest in peace dear RP!