hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to hillary84 Send a message via Yahoo to hillary84

Old 06-13-2012, 05:19 PM

" Good." Linda said with a smile." How about you." She added as she waited for her food, She was glad to see someone she knew.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 06-17-2012, 05:54 PM

"I'm doing well, I go back to work in one more day, just have to make sure things are all clear before I go back." Ted said as he smiled happily, "It's good to see you."

Ted waited for his order and then looked at the community board. He noticed the Friend's of the library is having the bi-year book sale. He smiled and wonder if this one will work out. This is the first time they are doing it bi-yearly, and he feels bad that his cousin has to complain at them for trying to sell pre-processed library books.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 06-18-2012, 07:37 PM

" That's great. It's good to see you too." Linda said with a smile. She was glad the libray was having a sale again and hoped to find some to add to her collection.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 06-21-2012, 12:51 AM

Ted saw someone's order come up and he patiently waited for his order to come next or soon. He heard his phone ring and checked to see if it was a text message. It was a text message from his cousin. He read it and then replied back. Then he wondered if his cousin was okay due to the stress she was put under from the friends.

His order finally came up, he took it and sat down at a random table to relax for a bit. He took out his iPad and started reading an article online.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 06-21-2012, 07:01 PM

Linda waited for her order and checked her phone for messages. She didn't see any and was greatful for it. She was glad to have some time to relax.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 06-27-2012, 12:14 AM

Ted was reading an article online, and took sips of his shaken green tea as he read about some new technology in the library field. He wonders if their library was going to get this new technology. He sighs and continues to drink his shaken green tea. He takes some bites of his banana bread and then he checks his Facebook to see if there is anything interesting on there.

He wonders if Linda is going to come to sit with him that way he wouldn't be so lonely.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 06-27-2012, 06:04 PM

Linda got her food and looked for a seat. She didn't see many open and wondered if Ted would like some company. She walked over and asked." Is it alright if I join you?"

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 06-28-2012, 03:14 AM

"Sure, it's a free country after all," Ted said as he smiled and then his southern accent got stronger, "but seriously though, I wouldn't mind if you sit here. I was getting quite lonely here all by myself."

Ted wondered how come the cafe was so busy today, he then thought to himself maybe it was hipster day. He laughed inside his mind and then continued to read the article he was reading as he waited for Linda to sit down.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 06-28-2012, 08:31 PM

Linda smiled and sat down." Thank you . I hope your day has been going good." She said before she took a sip of her frozen coffee.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-01-2012, 01:08 AM

"My day has been all right," Ted said right before he drank some more of his shaken green tea lemonade, "At least I'm back to work tomorrow. Then my days won't be as boring and I guess I'll have a lot of work waiting for me when I get back as well."

Ted smiled as then wondered how the library fared without him, they probably made his cousin do most of his work. Since she was the most suitable candidate, even though she is just a beginning librarian per se but with a lot of experience.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 07-01-2012, 05:49 PM

"It's good that you are doing well. " Linda said with a smile.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-04-2012, 02:28 AM

"Yeah, the pain is easing up and is almost gone completely," Ted said as he smiled.

Ted drank some more of his shaken green tea lemonade and then took some bites out of his banana bread. He then looked at Linda and wondered what else to talk about next. There was the fair coming up, but he wasn't too keen on riding the rides.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 07-06-2012, 01:19 AM

" That's good. I have something to ask you. Would you like to go to the fair? I'm not much for rides, but they always have an excellent flea market. " Linda said.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 07-09-2012, 01:25 AM

"Sure, that would be great," Ted said as he smiled, "I'll be happy to go to the fair with you, Linda."

Ted then remembered he gets a discount on admission because he works for the library system. He might be able to get a discounted admission for Linda as well. He mentioned it to Linda and then wondered when they'll be both off to be able to go to the fair.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 07-31-2012, 05:09 PM

(Sorry about taking so long. )

" Alright then." She said with a smile. She was looking forward to spending more time with Ted. "I have that Saturday off, if that works for you."

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 08-09-2012, 12:42 AM

((I thought I replied but I guess I didn't. :( ))

Ted was thinking if he had that Saturday off and checked his calendar on his iPad to see if he had that day off. Sure enough he did and was relieved.

"Yes that day works for me," Ted said as he put his iPad on sleep mode and put it away, "the fair doesn't open till noon, so want to meet me there at one or at night?"

Ted remembered the last time he went and that was with his cousin, some thought they were siblings because of the way she was acting around him. One elderly couple thought they were a couple. That didn't stand with Ted too well though. Then he smiled happily as he drank some of his shaken tea.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 08-12-2012, 03:04 AM

" We could meet there at one. If that's alright. " Linda said with a smile. She took a drink of her frozen coffee.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 08-15-2012, 01:05 AM

"That sounds great," Ted said happily, "So Saturday at one it is then?"

Ted's phone started to ring and he checked to see if it was a call or a text. It was a text from one of his co-workers. He will reply to it later and then he continued to talk to Linda.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 08-18-2012, 08:06 PM

"Sounds good." Linda said before her pager went off. " I better go.Here's my number if you want to call." Linda said before she had to leave. One of her patients had been admitted to the emergency room and she needed to be there.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 08-18-2012, 10:43 PM

"Okay, see ya' later," Ted said as he put Linda's number into his phone.

When Linda left, he checked his text message and replied to it. Afterwards, he headed on home to enjoy his last day off before he headed back to work. He decide to do some cleaning up around the house. While cleaning he notice some manga he hadn't seen in ages. He wondered if he should give them to his cousin or to the library system.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 08-22-2012, 03:11 AM

Linda got home late from the hospital. She was glad her patient was doing better now and had been worried. She got ready for bed and thought about the time with Ted. She smiled and hoped for more happy memories.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 08-31-2012, 01:46 AM

Ted finished cleaning his home, and had a box of manga ready to donate to the young adults department and children's. He then headed off to bed early to wake up in time for work the next morning. While sleeping, he dreamed about going to the fair with Linda and winning her a cute stuffed Animal.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 09-05-2012, 09:14 PM

Linda had a good rest of the week and was glad when Saturday arrived. She cleaned up a bit before she had to leave for the fairgrounds.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 09-14-2012, 01:51 AM

When Saturday came, Ted was getting ready for the fair. After getting out of the shower, he got dressed and them groomed his hair. After that he ate something, and headed to his car to go to the fair grounds.

While driving through lite traffic, he stopped at the gas station when he got off the exit to fill up his SUV just in case he forgets. When he gets to the fairgrounds, he goes to find parking. After finding a place to park, he wait for Linda to find him. He texts her to let her know that he is here.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal

Old 09-17-2012, 03:03 AM

Linda heard the tone that she had a text as she pulled in the parking lot of the fairgrounds. She found a space and took out her phone. She texted Ted back that she had just arrived and would be looking for him shortly.