Goregasmx
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-05-2008, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart.
- Ash
Evil Dead movies are the best movies. =)

Michy Lea
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Michy Lea Send a message via MSN to Michy Lea Send a message via Yahoo to Michy Lea

Old 11-06-2008, 02:43 AM

In L.A., by the dumpsters, after Chris and some of his friends trash his hotel room.:

Quote:
Selena: Chris! What was that all about? What's with you, huh? Why are you trying to spoil everything?
Chris: I'm no good for you. It'll never work.
Selena: You know, I wish everybody would stop telling me what's good for me. I gotta hear it from Dad, Mom, Abie, and now you?
Chris: You should listen to them.
Selena: I wish everybody would stop telling me what I should want.
Chris: You don't know who I really am. You don't know anything about me.
Selena: Oh, but that's you up there, big hot shot rock and roller, gotta trash hotel rooms, huh? I've been around musicians all my life, Chris. OK? I'm not impressed. And, I do know who you are. I can see you. You're just Chris.
Chris: I want it to work, OK? But, it just can't.
Selena: But what? You know what your problem is? You can't even accept something great, even when it's staring you in the face. I may not be street wise and all that, but at least I know not to be that dumb!
Out by the docks, after sneaking off together... Big Bertha is the name of their tour bus.:

Quote:
Selena: You know, sometimes I think about the things I never had. Like, I guess I never had a normal childhood, you know. 'Cause I finished high school by mail. I've spent more time in Big Bertha than I have anywhere else. When I was on that stage, that was like nothing I ever felt before. It's hard to describe. I just had this feeling like my dreams were the same as the dreams of all those people who were out there in the audience. Like all their hopes were centered on me, and I just felt lucky. I felt really lucky.
Chris: I know why they all love you so much.
Selena: Oh, yeah, why?
Chris: Because I love you, too. I mean it. You're the best friend that I've ever had. I can talk to you about anything, and you always understand. I thought a lot about what you said to me that night in L.A. out by the dumpsters, and I don't wanna be that dumb. I don't wanna lose you.
Selena: I don't wanna lose you either.
Chris: When I was 5-years-old and my parents split up, not a day has gone by that I haven't remembered the feeling that I had the day I knew my father wasn't coming back.
Selena: [whispering] Chris.
Chris: Until I met you. And, I don't feel like that anymore. I love you.
Selena: I love you, too.
After getting married and being accepted by her family... He's mowing, and she comes home with junk food.:

Quote:
Selena: You know what? I want a farm.
Chris: A farm?
Selena: Mhmm. Not a big farm. Just a little farm. About ten acres or so.
Chris: What, you want me getting up early in the morning and riding around on the tractor?
Selena: Yeah, and I wanna see you feeding the pigs.
Chris: OK. Feeding the pigs. I don't think so.
Selena: And, I want lots of animals, too. Just, like, we'll put a wood fence in the front and just have all the cows and chickens and horses and goats and pigs...
Chris: Ah, wait. If you're gonna have a lot of different animals, you gotta keep 'em apart, 'cause if you don't, they'll eat each other up.
Selena: Not my animals. My animals are gonna get along great.
Chris: Whatever you say.
Selena: You know, I've been thinking about maybe having some little animals of our own.
Chris: Kids?
Selena: Why not?
Chris: Yeah, but what about the singing and the touring? I mean, you wanna give it up?
Selena: No. Of course not. We could just take the kids along with us. I mean, it's a family act, right?
Chris: So- So, you're talking kids, the career, and a farm with lots of animals?
Selena: Yeah. Why not? Anything's possible.
Chris: Kids, huh? OK. Let's do it.
Selena: Yeah?
Chris: Let's get started!
All from the movie Selena.

Last edited by Michy Lea; 11-06-2008 at 02:46 AM..

davyjoneslover
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 11-06-2008, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Happy Harry the Bartender: [scared] Ruh. Ror. Ror. Rorschach! Har Har How are ya doin', fella?
Rorschach: I'm fine, Happy Harry. Yourself?
Happy Harry: Fine! I'm fuh, I'm fine! And I'm, and I'm, and I'm glad you're fine too! And uh, and uh... Oh God. Please don't kill anybody.

Doctor Manhattan: You sound bitter. You're a strange man, Blake. You have strange attitudes to life and war.
The Comedian: Strange? Listen... once you figure out what a joke everything is, being the Comedian's the only thing that makes sense.
Doctor Manhattan: The charred villages, the boys with necklaces of human ears... these are part of the joke?
The Comedian: Hey... I never said it was a good joke! I'm just playing along with the gag...
The Watchmen

IrenaAstarosa
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-08-2008, 02:43 PM

Pulp Fiction :
Quote:
"Whose motorcycle is this?"
"It's a Chopper, baby."
"Whose Chopper is this?"
"Zed's."
"Whose Zed?"
"Zed's dead, baby, Zed's dead."

"Say something!"
"Something?"

"I'll get medieval on your a**!"
Thelma & Louise :
Quote:
Cop : "Please, no! I have wife and children!"
Thelma : "So you're lucky. Be sweet to them, especially your wife. My husband wasn't and look how I turned out."

Last edited by Saisei; 12-08-2008 at 03:21 PM.. Reason: Failure to quote pasted material

Apeiron
Tiger

Old 12-12-2008, 12:57 AM

Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
Quote:
"Your mother was a hamster, and you father smelt of elderberries!"

"Are you suggesting Coconuts migrate?"

Mysteria
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-13-2008, 02:34 AM

Quote:
"The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all"
- Mulan

Last edited by Captain Howdy; 12-13-2008 at 08:45 AM.. Reason: Failure to quote

Smellerbee
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-14-2008, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaff
It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does?
Blade Runner

Michy Lea
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Michy Lea Send a message via MSN to Michy Lea Send a message via Yahoo to Michy Lea

Old 12-16-2008, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Jenna: Why Did I get drunk? I do stupid things when I'm drunk, like sleep with my husband!
Quote:
Dr. Pomatter: Un-congratulations. You're definitely having a baby.
Jenna: Un-thank you.
Quote:
Dr. Pomatter: I want to talk to you, somewhere outside of here. Maybe we can have a coffee or something?
Jenna: I can't have coffee. It's on the bad food list you gave to me. What kind of doctor are you?
Quote:
Jenna: Earl Murders Me Because I'm Having an Affair Pie: You smash blackberries and raspberries into a chocolate crust. ... I Can't Have No Affair Because It's Wrong and I Don't Want Earl to Kill Me Pie: Vanilla custard with banana. Hold the banana.
Quote:
Jenna: I Hate My Husband Pie: You take bittersweet chocolate and don't sweeten it. You make it into a pudding and drown it in caramel.
Quote:
Jenna: Dear Baby, I hope someday, somebody wants to hold you for twenty minutes straight, and that's all they do. They don't pull away. They don't look at your face. They don't try to kiss you. All they do is wrap you up in their arms and hold on tight, without an ounce of selfishness in it.
All from Waitress. The last quote is my favorite one from the movie.

davyjoneslover
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-17-2008, 09:57 PM

Quote:
"Let's put a smile on that face!"
The Joker - The Dark Knight

traditionalblasphemy
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to traditionalblasphemy Send a message via Yahoo to traditionalblasphemy

Old 12-18-2008, 03:00 AM

Quote:
"Me? I've had so many names. Old names that only the wind and the trees can pronounce. I am the mountain, the forest and the earth. I am... I am a faun. Your most humble servant, Your Highness."
Pan's Labyrinth.

garnet_dagger
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-26-2008, 05:12 AM

Quote:
I don't want to sell anything, buy anything or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought or processed. Or repair anything sold, bought or processed, y'know? As a career I don't want to do that. So, my father's in the army, he wants me to join, but I can't work for that corporation.
Say Anything

Last edited by garnet_dagger; 12-26-2008 at 11:16 PM..

Rabid Rainbow
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-28-2008, 08:56 PM

My favorite is from Benjamin Button:
Quote:
Daisy: Sleep with me?
Benjamin: Absolutely.
It makes more sense in context, but I still love it.

Sindyr

Old 12-30-2008, 08:05 AM

Quote:
"A revolution without dancing is a revolution not worth having."
-- V, V for Vendetta

Last edited by Captain Howdy; 12-30-2008 at 09:09 AM.. Reason: Failure to quote

cionnaith
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via MSN to cionnaith

Old 12-30-2008, 10:32 AM

an oldie but a good one:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pulp fiction
Jules: What country are you from?
Brett: What?
Jules: What ain't no country I ever heard of. They speak English in What?
Brett: What?
Jules: English, motherf***er, do you speak it?
and another Tarantino:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kill bill volume:1
O-Ren Ishii: Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with Samurai swords.

Jenova4
*^_^*

Old 12-31-2008, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Leeloo: Leeloo Dallas mul-ti-pass. Mul-ti-pass.
Korben Dallas: [to check-in attendent] Yeah, this is my wife, Leeloo.
Leeloo: Mul-ti-pass.
Korben Dallas: Yeah, multipass, she knows it's a multipass. Leeloo Dallas. This is my wife.
Korben Dallas: We're newly-weds. Just met. You know how it is. We bumped into each other, sparks happen...
Korben Dallas: Yes, she knows it's a multipass! Anyways, we're in love.
One of my favorite quotes from The Fifth Element Ooh, I should go watch that now.

Risque
bing chilling

Old 01-01-2009, 12:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenova4 View Post
One of my favorite quotes from The Fifth Element Ooh, I should go watch that now.
Ace! I love that quote so much. x'D <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoolander
Hansel: I guess you can Dere-lick my balls, capitan.
Derek Zoolander: I can Dere-lick my own balls, thank you very much.
:rofl:

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 01-02-2009, 07:50 AM

Quote:
I love my dead gay son!
Quote:
Well fuck me gently with a chainsaw.
Both from Heathers. I can't count how many times I used those lines when I was a teenager. :lol:

Farthingale
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-02-2009, 01:00 PM

Very obscure, but very sentimental and lovely at the same time. From The Linguini Incident from the early 90s, starring David Bowie as Monty the chronic liar, gambler and barman, and Rosanna Arquette as the Houdini-wannable waitress. (Good film, watch it!)

Quote:
Monty: Lucy, wait!
Lucy: What is it, Monty?
Monty: I'm going to kiss you... and I don't want you to panic." :sweat:

Saelia
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-02-2009, 01:13 PM

From The Dark Knight, when Bruce Wayne crashed his Lamborghini into the other person in order to stop them, and he's lying on the pavement talking to Gordon, feigning ignorance. Gordon:
Quote:
"That was a brave thing you did, sir."
"...Trying to catch the light?"
"You... weren't protecting the van?"
"Why, who's in it?" *looks over to see that the hostage man is still okay* *looks back to Gordon, rubbing his neck* "Do you think I should go to the hospital?"
"You don't watch a lot of news, do you, Mr. Wayne?"
That conversation is funny to me.

Mysteria
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-03-2009, 12:21 AM

The Lord of the Rings (extended version) is by far my most favorite trilogy of all time.:cool:

One of my favorite quotes is when Grima Wormtongue tries to console Eowyn after King Theoden's son, Theodred, passed away....
Quote:
Oh, but you are alone. Who knows what you have spoken to the darkness, alone, in the bitter watches of the night, when all your life seems to shrink, the walls of your bower closing in about you, a hutch to trammel some wild thing in? So fair, yet so cold like a morning of pale Spring still clinging to Winter's chill.
Gandalf the Grey counsels an angry Frodo Baggins while traveling through Moria after Frodo spots Gollum spying on them...
Quote:
Frodo: It's a pity Bilbo didn't kill him when he had the chance.
Gandalf: Pity? It was pity that stayed Bilbo's hand. Many that live deserve death. Some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them, Frodo? Do not be too eager to deal out death in judgment. Even the very wise cannot see all ends. My heart tells me that Gollum has some part to play yet, for good or ill before this is over. The pity of Bilbo may rule the fate of many.
Frodo Baggins confronts Gollum about his past as Smeagol and Gollum mutters what he knows is to become of Middle Earth...
Quote:
Cold be heart and hand and bone. Cold be travelers far from home. They do not see what lies ahead, when Sun has faded and Moon is dead
Samwise Gamgee encourages Frodo to keep moving forward after the Witch King's attack on Osgiliath, where they were being held hostage by Faramir, Lord of Gondor.

Quote:
Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer

Michy Lea
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-03-2009, 07:06 AM

Quote:
Video Store Customer: Do you know if this movie's any good?
Tibby: Well, that depends. I mean, yes, if you like nauseatingly, smarmy love stories that have absolutely no basis in reality.
Video Store Customer: Oh. Well, what if you're in the mood for something romantic?
Tibby: I would go with Texas Chainsaw Massacre. The remake. It works for me.
The following one is when Tibby's at the hospital with Carmen's mom, Christina, while she's giving birth...

Quote:
Tibby: (to nurse) Those ice chips are not doing squat! Look at her. Can't you give her one of those needle thingies?
Nurse: She elected to do natural childbirth.
Tibby: (to Christina) Are you crazy?!
From The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2. They make me laugh. I <3 Tibby.

Last edited by Michy Lea; 01-03-2009 at 07:11 AM..

Doctor Manhattan
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 01-03-2009, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Evil Duke: Put them in the iron maiden.
Ted: Iron Maiden?
Bill & Ted: Excellent!
Ah, I haven't seen that film in ages. xD

zodioniac
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-04-2009, 05:47 PM

its not really a movie quote but i still love it!

Quote:
Let me handle this one, Marge. I've heard them all: I just like you as a friend, I don't speak English, I'm married to the sea, I don't want to kill you, but I will...
from the simpsons lol

they_call_me_kitten
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to they_call_me_kitten Send a message via MSN to they_call_me_kitten

Old 01-04-2009, 07:29 PM

From Fight Club:
Quote:
"With a gun barrel between your teeth, you only speak in vowels."
Quote:
"Marla's philosophy was that she might die at any moment. The tragedy was, she said, that she didn't."
Quote:
"On a long enough time line, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero."
From Juno:
Quote:
"I'm going to punch that Bleeker kid in the weiner the next time I see him."
Quote:
"Whoa! dream big."
Quote:
"That ain't no etch-a-sketch. This is one doodle that can't be undid, homeskillet."
I have way more faves. I quote movies in conversation on a regular basis.

Last edited by Captain Howdy; 01-04-2009 at 11:49 PM.. Reason: Failure to quote

intese_euphoria

Old 01-06-2009, 05:32 AM

Thumbsucker

Quote:
Mr. Geary: Have you had any other breakthroughs besides the book?
Justin Cobb: Uh... It used to be kind of a hassle to put on underwear in the morning, but now it's kinda easy... ya know...
Quote:
Dr. Perry Lyman: You are not alone. You are not afraid. You don't need your thumb, and your thumb doesn't need you.
Catch me if you can

Quote:
You know why the Yankees always win, Frank?
'Cause they have Mickey Mantle?
No, it's 'cause the other teams can't stop staring at those damn pinstripes.

Last edited by Captain Howdy; 01-06-2009 at 08:05 AM.. Reason: Double Posting