salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 02-16-2016, 05:33 PM

They scare me too. But I still like watching Resident Evil movies and such

dapperlace
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-16-2016, 05:33 PM

I'm not so great with the scary things myself, since my anxiety can act up now and then. Oh well!

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 02-16-2016, 05:36 PM

hi there, dapperlace!! I am glad to see you around <3 I remember meeting you in the new member forum and telling you about the events on here? At least, I think that was you ^_^ well, they decided to do just a mini event this time around, so there is no special event currency. But at least they are doubling the gold earning rate, and there are half price new items in the recolors store to buy!

llonka
Momma to the Crazies!

Penpal

Old 02-16-2016, 05:43 PM

Eeek I won't even watch those, Sal!

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 02-16-2016, 05:49 PM

What movies do you like to watch instead?

llonka
Momma to the Crazies!

Penpal

Old 02-16-2016, 05:54 PM

Romantic comedies. LOL! OR like fairytales, like Pirates of the Caribbean..

---------- Post added 02-16-2016 at 12:54 PM ----------

I gotta go for now, but will be back!

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 02-16-2016, 05:57 PM

but there have been sort of scary beings in pirates of the caribbean too :)

okay see you later, llonka!

Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 02-16-2016, 07:47 PM

Me and llonka are on the same page!!

I love watching fairytales. I'm a huge fan of Disney movies and "kids" movies and romance movies.

I really love period pieces too like Jane Eyre, The Help, Belle (which was such an underrated movie!), things like that. c:

I love period pieces!

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 02-16-2016, 08:42 PM

haha I first read period pieces and was like, what in the world is a period piece... *was thinking of a different kind of period*

---------- Post added 02-16-2016 at 03:42 PM ----------

I love Disney movies too! and the songs from many of them

M i r o
Comatose

Old 02-16-2016, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by salvete View Post
^^ Mila is just my fav female actress.
I don't have many that I like. The new one will come out next Jan 2017.

She had another baby, so, the production took longer to make the 6th? (I think its 6).

@ disney convo;;
they are making "beauty & the beast" into a IRL movie like they did with Cinderella.
But I think that also doesn't come out until 2017?

The old guy who played Gandulf/Magneto/Etc, is going to play Cogsworth.
Movie info: Beauty and the Beast (2017) - IMDb

Damia Flagg
(^(エ)^)
Penpal

Old 02-16-2016, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by salvete View Post
I love the Resident Evil movies.
We have all of them.
I keep waiting for them to make another one.

M i r o
Comatose

Old 02-16-2016, 10:34 PM

^ the new RE movie won't be here until next Jan 2017~
Unless they move things around.

---------- Post added 02-16-2016 at 05:38 PM ----------

if you have the app flixster, you can scroll through all the upcoming movies ^^
there's also going to be another Pirates of the Caribbean/How to Train your Dragon and etc.

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 02-16-2016, 11:03 PM

oh that is great to hear, Miro, I do like those other movies you mentioned as well

M i r o
Comatose

Old 02-16-2016, 11:12 PM

yes.
I want to see Zootopia next

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 02-16-2016, 11:16 PM

Cookie also does not do scary movies. I did watch about two and a half seasons of the Walking Dead, but more for the post-apocalyptic aspect than the zombies. Those two genres tend to go hand in hand. I might finish it some day, but as it is, I have to run out of the basement for fear of zombies. I've never once been attacked by a zombie in the basement, but it's only a matter of time you hear me!! Only a matter of time! *huddles*

Anyway, I prefer action movies :D I just got back from Deadpool. Lots of action, gore, boobs, humor. Pretty good, but leave the kids at home...which some people didn't do. Your kid doesn't need to see so many boobs and a giant sex montage plus all the ultra-violent gory bits people!

M i r o
Comatose

Old 02-16-2016, 11:21 PM

I watch it for the people for the walking dead, not the zombies. I can't stand to watch them eat a horse, etc.
I turn away because there's just things that are not for me either.

But the zombie thing seems like the most popular thing this year, since they re-did Pride & Prejudice for zombies.
haha, I think like the main characters say - its always the living you have to worry about not the dead so much, if you're smart xD

yeah... it's not a kid movie. definitely not a couple movie, either.
not something I'd want to watch again unless they PG13* it.

---------- Post added 02-16-2016 at 06:25 PM ----------

or whatev rating where cussing/blood is okay but the naked scenes, no.

Last edited by M i r o; 02-16-2016 at 11:24 PM..

salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Old 02-16-2016, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by For-Chan Cookie View Post
Cookie also does not do scary movies. I did watch about two and a half seasons of the Walking Dead, but more for the post-apocalyptic aspect than the zombies. Those two genres tend to go hand in hand. I might finish it some day, but as it is, I have to run out of the basement for fear of zombies. I've never once been attacked by a zombie in the basement, but it's only a matter of time you hear me!! Only a matter of time! *huddles*

Anyway, I prefer action movies :D I just got back from Deadpool. Lots of action, gore, boobs, humor. Pretty good, but leave the kids at home...which some people didn't do. Your kid doesn't need to see so many boobs and a giant sex montage plus all the ultra-violent gory bits people!
oh yes I heard that this movie was rated R

Amane
(ღ˘⌣˘ư...

Old 02-16-2016, 11:47 PM

Oh, dear. Don't tell me I'm getting careless with my art again.

Ignis
SUPERKICK!

Old 02-16-2016, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by M i r o View Post
yeah. I think they're just going to multilate the lasting main characters. They probably learned their lesson when everything was faniac about Glenn about dying. When he fell because of Nicholas, I knew he wouldn't die. xDD

I told my guy that he has the dumpster to hide with. lol
But then he almost died again - leave it to Darryl and the others to save the day!

For the chain reaction with Jesse and her kids, I knew they were dead weight... I wanted the little boy to get killed off (kinda wrong) but he just wasn't smart? Even the older brother, Carl should've ended his life in the garage because their "good guy" side always leaves loose ends.

Like Tyrece, he should've killed that cannibal but he didn't and he lied. Then he got his buddies, found Ricks gang and stalked them. Even before that, Rick wanted to kill the cannibals off at Terminus and all of them were like "No, we're out - they'll die or run." And if they had done what Rick said, Bob wouldn't have died. Especially at the hospital, they should've shot that female cop and Beth would've lived. *shrugs* I didn't like Beth anyway, her character was useless.*

I also hoped Morgan would be killed off for the trouble he kept causing... I'm not sure why Carol hesitated?
She was playing a wolf in sheeps clothes throughout their entire time in Alexandria. p:

It was neat, though. They kinda re-created the scene where Carl was first shot due to the deer hunting accident by Odis. And during the Talking-Dead, they were wondering if Ricks gone soft since he found his humanity? I don't think so. Rick is where all of the characters should be. If he'd gone soft, he'd die in that psychotic break to murder all the walkers like he did back in the prison when Lori died.

They did show a 4min preview of the next ep, though. It wasn't much?
All they showed was Rick & Darryl running in the road.

I couldn't watch the grudge movies, they were ridiculous (the us ver).
I never watched the asian one.

I'm not really into "horror horror" movies. RE is about the only one I can take, haha.
it's okay!

I can't stand things like Hellraiser but that's my moms favorite movie, lol
I only ever watch the walking dead for Carol, Daryl, Rick and Glen
i don't think i give jacks about anyone else.
LIke most of the minor characters are annoying as heck and should get killed off. like the little boy and morgan and the priest people are super annoying imo
Feel bad for carl and judith. Lmao rick is a bad father he just leaves his kids all over the place like wat

I think my favorite scary movie/ monster person is Freddy Krueger
very classic and don't think he can be topped. I can't believe they made a new one- it sucked so much butt.

For-Chan Cookie
A Cookie for Fun

Old 02-16-2016, 11:49 PM

Yeah, quite a strong R rating and you still get people bringing their kids. I thought once the sex montage started some embarrassed parents might usher their kids out of the movie but nope.

Amane
(ღ˘⌣˘ư...

Old 02-16-2016, 11:51 PM

They're not the same anymore, you know, parents.

Ignis
SUPERKICK!

Old 02-16-2016, 11:53 PM

i don't like when parents bring their babies in the theaters
like that kid won't be quiet. they are screaming. crying. like ???? LEAVE THEM AT HOME OR DONT COME TO THE MOVIES haha
im mean. just rent a movie at home :p

Amane
(ღ˘⌣˘ư...

Old 02-16-2016, 11:58 PM

Fun fact: your logic is why I don't come along to the movies to this day. Taught my parents real quick not to bring me there!

M i r o
Comatose

Old 02-17-2016, 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignis View Post
I only ever watch the walking dead for Carol, Daryl, Rick and Glen
i don't think i give jacks about anyone else.
LIke most of the minor characters are annoying as heck and should get killed off. like the little boy and morgan and the priest people are super annoying imo
Feel bad for carl and judith. Lmao rick is a bad father he just leaves his kids all over the place like wat

I think my favorite scary movie/ monster person is Freddy Krueger
very classic and don't think he can be topped. I can't believe they made a new one- it sucked so much butt.
They are the only ones to watch for really, I agree.
Carl just slacked off recently. Idkw

Definitely. I'm happy for them to use as walker bait but not so much as being apart of their Group. That whole Alexandria town p.o'd me because even I saw they were weak and were going to rely/blame every action Rick and the others do. *shrugs*

lol I've noticed. But if he doted on his kids, they'd be weak like Nicholas was.
Idk about Judith? She's a huge liability.

Especially Maggy now that she's pregnant.
Idk how they're going to rebuild those walls again now they have Negans gang to worry about.

The priest is actually from Teen Wolf!
Since he's been so busy with TWD, he's been MIA on Teen Wolf.

oh, I used to be interested with FK but he gave me nightmares - haha!
eh... they remade freddy? I don't doubt it, usually they fluff on original movies.

Ignis
SUPERKICK!

Old 02-17-2016, 12:02 AM

the loud noises sometimes disturbs the babies and it's not really enjoyable for them or the people around them. so why would u do that lol