Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 07-06-2013, 02:23 AM

"Because you love us?" Zafina said, then clamped her hands on her mouth, surprised that she said that.

"Dang, The daughter is smarter then the mother.....then again, That's true in both cases. "Asmodeus said, looking at Rosemary.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-06-2013, 02:31 AM

Gemini raised an eyebrow, and picked up her daughter. "Yes, I think you're right little one. It's because I love you." She said, smiling.

Rosemary looked at him. "Just what is that supposed to mean?" She asked.

Isis frowned. "No need, Rosie. I think I know what he meant."

Andraus

Old 07-06-2013, 02:33 AM

"Isis, you know I don't agree with your methods, when trying to Hide Rosemary. True, it probably saved her 300 years of suffering, but did you take into consideration what 'she' would want?" he asked her.

Zafina hugged her, smiling.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-08-2013, 02:56 AM

Isis frowned. "What would you have me have done? She was a newborn infant in the middle of a war. If we hadn't hidden her, she would most certainly have died. We expected to die, ourselves. We went out that very night with the expectation that we would die. As it is, I was captured and held until just today, and her father...I don't know what happened to him." She said.

Rosemary stood between them. "Now just wait a second. You both have valid points, but why not let me speak for myself?" She asked crossly. "Now. Mother, it is true that you very well saved my life. However, if you expected to die, who did you think would raise me? Did you know I would be grown when I woke? There are things you didn't- probably couldn't think of. Asmodeus, you are right in saying that they should have considered my feelings, but do you even know my feelings? Their situation was such that they did not see as they had a choice. And personally, I am happy they made that choice, because if they hadn't, I would have died and I would never have met you." She said.

Gemini kissed Zafina on the cheek. "Little twins, why don't we go inside and get a snack?" She asked.

Todd smiled and clapped, flashing images of animal crackers and chocolate milk.

Andraus

Old 07-11-2013, 04:28 AM

"You don't know that. We all died when we marched on the Golden Gates of the Heavenly city, and here we all are. "He said to her. "Also, Isis, Your husband lives. Where He is, I'm not going to say. He asked me not to tell." he said to her.

Zafina looked Crossly at Todd, and drew on a piece of paper. What you saw was, to your pleasant surprise, an Artistic Drawing of Fat-free Milk, and a Bowl of Grapes.

Asmodeus looked at the Twins, and chuckled. "Sibling Rivalry at it's best.....If something like that happened between Isis and Gemini, I say half the world would be torn to shreds. "he said.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-12-2013, 03:00 AM

Isis looked up sharply. "What? My husband lives, and he wishes me not to see him? But why?" She asked, clearly both ecstatic that her husband lived, and dismayed that her beloved wouldn't want her to find him.

Todd frowned, then shrugged. It was a clear as day gesture of 'you do what you want, it doesn't bother me.'

Rosemary sighed. "Asmodeus, why did my father tell you that? He didn't ask me not to tell." She said, seriously considering just telling her mother where her father was.

Andraus

Old 07-17-2013, 02:48 AM

"I asked him the same question, and he told me 'You'll know when it happens'. Also, he told me to hand this to your mom. "He said, holding up a note. "Seems he strongly believed she was alive. "he said, handing it to Isis.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-18-2013, 03:11 AM

Isis took the note, looking at it, hoping there would be some clue as to why her husband would not see her.

Rosemary crossed her arms, deciding it would be unwise to interfere with her parent's relationship. Still, she wanted more than almost anything to see her parents together, preferably before she sneaked her way into heaven and most likely died.

Andraus

Old 07-28-2013, 05:15 AM

The note was simple, and enchanted so only Isis could read it, without it looking like Gibberish. "Isis, if your reading this, Then you've found Our daughter. Forgive me for not being abled to be with you, But I prove too much of a risk with you. God is still hunting me, and can easily manipulate you and Rosemary to get to me. I never 'ever' want anything to happen to you, you two deserve happiness.

I'm in hiding at a Old Cave down in Raven Rock. When the Solar Eclipse happens, come find me there, and we can enjoy a good few moment's together. "it read.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-29-2013, 04:52 AM

As Isis read the note, tears sprang to her eyes. "Is that the case, then? This cannot be allowed to continue..." She said, clearly upset.

Andraus

Old 07-31-2013, 04:11 AM

"The Eclipse is Tomorrow. "Asmodeus said, peeking over her shoulder. "I shall make preparation's. God is unabled to view the earth during Time's of the Eclipse, therefor he could meet with you without much trouble. I shall have your meeting screened by Hell Guard's. you'll be save. "he said.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-31-2013, 04:51 AM

Holding back tears, Isis nodded. "Thank you. I...I cannot tell you how much this means. To see my beloved again, after so long..."

Rosemary blinked. She couldn't understand what her mother was going through. How could anyone? The only thing she knew for sure was that she had to succeed on her mission when she snuck Lucifer into heaven. If they failed, her parents would never be together again.

Andraus

Old 08-15-2013, 03:12 PM

"I know Rosemary want's to see her parent's together. This is her wish, and I'll see it happen. I look for nothing, but her happiness. "he said. "For a Nephilim, your daughter is quite captivating."he said, with a teasing smile.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 08-16-2013, 03:26 AM

Rosemary blushed, and smiled. "Well, you're not so bad yourself."

Andraus

Old 08-16-2013, 03:53 AM

(I'm surprised you knew what a Nephilim was o.o)

" would you like to hear the old tales about the Nephilim? Not even your mother or aunt, two very old Makers, would know about them" he said

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 08-18-2013, 03:35 AM

((Why the hell wouldn't Wolfie know that? You think she's stupid? First of all, Wolfie reads. A LOT. of course she's read plenty of books involving Nephillim. In fact, the first novel Wolfie read with Nephillim, she was only ten years old. Second of all, Wolfie is Christian, so naturally she would have heard of them at some point. And third, you've used them in roleplays before. So stop being surprised when Wolfie knows things, because she is actually a very intelligent individual.))

Isis raised an eyebrow. "We have heard the word, of course, but such a creature was unknown in our realm." She confirmed.

Rosemary tilted her head, then nodded. "Sure, I like stories." She said.

Andraus

Old 08-18-2013, 04:20 AM

(First off, I've never used a Nephilim before. Second, not many people know old tales such as that, so don't blame me. I know only the tales involving the Charred Council, in fiction I read. Hell, I don't know if they are accurate)

"where to begin? This was long ago, far longer then my age, or your family's. he'll, lucifer was still a whelp at the Time. But Nephilim, back then, we're creatures of chaos. They were a force that stood against Heaven and Hell both, and were winning" he said." But four brothers, against the chaos, struck a deal with the charred council. These four Nephilim.....are who the horsemen were." He said

" imbued with the power of the council, they were ordered to eradicate their former brethren, becoming the councils main enforcers. " he said "'if someone could teach you, you would be as strong as them, if not stronger." He sais

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 08-20-2013, 03:51 AM

((You have used them before, and you've mentioned the Charred Council before as well.))

Rosemary looked frightened. "I am not so sure I want that kind of power. I'm just...just a half breed. I certainly don't want to destroy anyone I care about..." She said.

Andraus

Old 08-20-2013, 06:37 AM

"It's not about whether you want it or not, it's in you. Nephilim are creatures of Mystery. In fact......You know what? I'm taking you to one of them. "He said, opening a portal. "There's a Nephilim I know, One that survived the Annihilation and betrayal by the Horsemen. He's a Forge-master, Living in Venice. He can tell you more about your kin. "he said.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 08-21-2013, 03:07 AM

Rosemar'y lip trembled. "But wait. What is it that makes me a Nephillim? It can't be my half breed status. I thought...I thought I was the only angel demon half breed...so how am I Nephillim?" She asked, looking at the portal warily.

Andraus

Old 08-22-2013, 12:16 AM

"Nephilim is the term used for all Angel/Demon half-bloods. It doesn't Necessarily mean you had to be born from two Nephilim to be one. "he said, and took her into the portal.

The first thing you would feel is intense heat. You would see a Large Forge, with Ancient power, about as Ancient as Eden itself running deep in it. You would see Forge Master-pieces hanging in the air, suspended. You would also see an Ancient set of Purple armor, made for a female, hanging in a Large, clear crystal. You could feel the Power of the Ancient Abyss within.

What would Surprise you most is a Young Female Working the Forge.

The women looked No more then 14, covered in soot and burn's from working in the forge. She had Rosemary's skin, and Vivid brown hair. However, you could feel an Ancient strength within her. She felt like Gemini, and Isis, only older. She was so focused on her forge, that she barley noticed you.

"Mineko. It's been a long time. See your still as busy as ever. "Asmodeus said.

The Women dumped a Sword to cool down in a vat of what looked, and smelled, of poison. She then looked at Asmodeus. "I keep my family's traditions from dying out. You know this Asmodeus. "she said, taking it out, and hanging it in the air, along with the Rest. "Why do you disturb my work? What is it you want?" She asked. You would notice she would have a thick Italian accent.

"I would like to introduce you to my fiancee, Rosemary. She is a New-born Nephilim. "he said.

This stopped the Women, as she was about to work on another blade. She placed her equipment down, and slowly walked towards Rosemary, as if disbelieving this fact. She looked at her, and you could see a sort of familiarity in her eyes. It seemed that, as she was looking at you, she was seeing her people. She then extended her hand. "I am Mineko, Child of the Summit. "she said.

Last edited by Andraus; 08-22-2013 at 12:35 AM..

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 08-22-2013, 03:43 AM

Rosemary pulled back, not wanting to go into the portal. She was frightened, and she didn't like that he didn't even ask if she wanted to go.

Still, she was forced and found herself unwillingly standing in the forge. As the woman came forward, Rosemary moved backwards, not letting her get close. "Asmodeus, take me home." She said, now standing behind him.

Last edited by ~Wild Spirit Wolf~; 08-22-2013 at 03:45 AM..

Andraus

Old 08-28-2013, 02:25 AM

(uh, Gemini. I clearly wrote that she was 'LEAD' into the portal. He did not grab her, and pull her in, he did not say he took her in, he just lead her! I didn't have my guy touching her at all..)

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 08-31-2013, 03:59 AM

((It doesn't say "lead." Also, Wolfie wanted to talk to you. Wolfie's just not feeling this rp anymore...we've been dragging it forward by ourselves for a long time now, and it's just dying out. Wolfie is going to try to keep going, if you want to, but her heart's just not in it anymore.))

Andraus

Old 08-31-2013, 04:10 AM

(True. But, On a brighter note, I DID make a new roleplay in the Modern Roleplays. It's story is pretty good. However, I can't force you ~Wild Spirit Wolf~: