CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 05-08-2014, 06:56 PM

She could admit that she was impressed. Between the two of them and Constance she at least had some fighters. This group was already faring better than the last few. But she didn’t get her hopes up to much. Plenty could happen.

Grinning Chaiasa shifted as the two came at her. She tracked them like a hawk would track their prey. The chakram whizzed by, she wouldn’t forget about it as she was sure he missed for a reason. The both ran at her and she made sure to time everything just right. Takumi flew over her head and Rain came sliding at her feet. She placed her right foot forward, waited until Rain was almost on her and pushed off, twisting her body. Her body shot up into the air, the twist causing her to turn horizontal and making her whole body spin. Her sword was tucked against her side so she didn’t clip either of them.

She missed each hit by mere inches. If she had been a regular opponent they probably would have had her. A wicked grin flashed across her face and she used her powers once more. Only this time she didn’t speed herself up, she slowed them down to a snails pace. Both men would feel an extreme cold come over their body, almost like they were frost bitten. Chaiasa landed in a crouch, left hand resting on the ground and her other arm was straight out behind her, sword pointed in the same direction. Straightening up from her crouch she stepped a few feet away and then snapped her fingers, Rain and Takumi would resort back to regular time.

“Well that was fun!” Her hand shot up and the chakram that was boomeranging back stopped in mind air. The warrior plucked it out of the air and studied it. “I have to admit I’m pretty impressed. You both did very well. Had I been completely human you might of had me,” she smiled at that and bowed to the two of them. Walking over she handed Rain the chakram. “We’ll have to spar again yes?” Giving the two of them a wink she turned back to the others.

“You and….you, come forward.” She pointed out two girls (Eve and Anna). “The other one can finish cooking the fish.” It was spoken with a growl. She had no love for Arty. It was going to take a lot to gain her forgiveness. “I see you’re archers. You can either practice on a moving target, me. Or you can choose hand to hand. Or you can choose both.” She waited.

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 05-08-2014, 07:07 PM

"Hot damn, Arty! This is amazing. Like, seriously." She leaned over and happily ruffled the woman's hair. Instantly picking up the corset-turned-spatula, she started to flip the fish. It was a tad difficult to do but, with some practice, she got the hang of it. Not too long after that, she was being handed gloves. "Excellent, excellent," she chimed while grinning from ear to ear. "Where were you back when I was going to prom. Ugh, I so needed a seamstress but I couldn't find anyone so I just had to buy another dress. Such a waste but I guess it couldn't be hel-" her eyes peeled up from her work. She was being singled out to fight. And with her bow?

"Aye-aye, captain!" As she rose, she gently kicked off the ash that clung to her. Gaze shifting from Arty to Lucas she shrugged. "The fish should almost be done. I suggest sliding them off these rocks and then letting them cool before we serve them. If you want," her hand extended toward a tree, "you could check that tree for fruit. I think I see something in it but I can't be certain."

Moving over toward the building, Anna scooped up her bow before calling back to her friends beside the fire. "Oh and we'll need something to drink. I saw a water trough on the other side of the building. You'll be able to filter out some of the filth with some fabric." Wink and a thumb's up was all she left them before jogged toward Chaiasa. With a bow-turned-curtsy, the blond directed her gaze from the woman's shoes to Chai's face. The large grin that once prettied up Anna's face fell into an expression of curiosity and interest.

"I think if we're going to be capable of defending ourselves, we should probably do both. Use ranged attacks when you're away and, when you get closer, we flip to melee or hand-to-hand combat." She turned to Eve to see if the other archer agreed. "Oh," kicking off her heel, Anna's face zipped back around to face Chai. "Anna, if you please."

---------- Post added 05-08-2014 at 03:21 PM ----------

"Bullies?" Billy cocked a brow at the term. He knew what it meant, but he never had to deal with that. Ever. It just wasn't something people did to him. Perhaps it was his standoffish, haughty personality? Or maybe it was the fact that he was a lawyer and could bury anyone alive in court cases and paperwork. With a light shrug, he figured it was probably best to avoid such a top. It tended to be rather touchy and mood-turning. "I don't think you need to worry about offense or defense. A team cannot function with just fighters. We need leaders, negotiators, defenders, and those who can keep the team together. The... cheerleader, of sorts. What you lack in strength, you make up for in demeanor and rational. Your firm grip on reality and ability to stand your ground will be more than beneficial."

He kicked at the grass. "Why wouldn't I be content with helping others? My entire life I've grown up with all I could ever want. I'm rich. I live on a beach. I have a great job and three cars. I've learned to stop caring all about what I have and I've started giving back. Sure, I have three cars, but I could have seven. Those other four I've liquidated the funds for and donated to charities. I didn't need seven cars but people do need food."

As Megumi's suggestions took an unexpected dark twist, Billy found himself taking a few steps back. Was she a sadist? Is that why she sought to go toe-to-toe with death? It was starting to make sense, at least in his mind.

"Eh, would we actually read the books? Probably not. I think a tent or matches or even bandages would make more sense. Sure a book on venomous creatures is nice, but it's something that you usually look into after it's too late. And what if we never come across a... an acid spitting cat? It wouldn't do us much. I would rather get us something that has more than a one-time use."

Looking up, he caught a glimpse of Coops and Suzanna, who were both doing their own thing. Although, as soon as he saw them, his eyes snapped to Anna who was bounding away from the fire. "Well, I suppose I ought to get some more wood for the fire." Shifting from his spot, Billy nudged Coops and Mikheil. "Want to go gather wood with me while the others finish up the food? We'll need more stones for plates and we'll need the firewood for tonight."

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 05-08-2014, 08:01 PM

Evelyn looked over as she was pointed to, and then smiled apologetically to the girl that offered to spar with her. Stepping forwards, she offered a smile to their new mentor and bowed respectfully. Hearing Anna's suggestion, she grinned and nodded. Knowing that she was ready to fight and show her stuff, she pulled her bow off of her back. "I agree, fight on the fly. Think fast. Learn faster." she agreed and bowed again to Chiasa. "I'm Evelyn. You can call me Eve if you want." she said confidently and drew an arrow. Knowing and trusting that their mentor would be able to defend herself, she looked to Anna. Her strategy was quite simple. Play off of Anna's movements. She was completely confident in her skills as an archer, and if Anna had a bow, she had to be decent too. Remembering her time in the contests and tests a soft smile graced her lips. The familiar feel of the arrow and string in her hand had her almost giddy with delight. This was her element and she was going to make it known.

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 05-08-2014, 08:42 PM

~ Anna battle tactics
On the off chance I'm not on, I don't want to slow people down so I'm hashing out her fighting tactics. I'll let Crimy decide whether they work or not. Also writing in some damage for her because what good is a fight if no one gets hurt. Might as well be the blond, right?!

Depending on how the fight begins, Anna will lace up her bow and shoot straight and forward. Her shot will hit a tree behind them, which is her goal. She's testing to see if she's still good with a bow.

Upon that, she will try to pin down Chaiasa's clothing. She'll never actually aim for Chai's heart -- it's always her shoes, pants, and sleeves. Anna will also lay down a few arrows in the ground which will be used to keep Chai from Eve/Anna's position. More of a buffer.

When Chai eventually advances forward, Anna and Eve should bump into one another in their attempt to dodge. That can be when they need to start discussing tactics. Anna will take an arrow's head to her left cheek and she'll get a nice little flesh wound. Nothing big but it bleeding.

They'll try to stop the fight but she'll coax them on.

Fight flips to hand-to-hand. Anna will opt to fight with her bow still in tact. She'll use it as a club, of sorts. Her goal is to sling Chai's head between the string and the limbs so she can 'choke' Chai into surrendering.

Not sure what Eve will be doing so Crimy can decide how the fights ends.
If I am around, I'll post these out a little nicer. These are just guidelines for Anna's plans on the off chance I'm not around. You two are more than welcome to play out the entire fight without me and power-play Anna with this moves. Don't want to hold anyone back. :)

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 05-08-2014, 11:10 PM

Mikheil had thought he'd perhaps escape this without getting embarrassed out of his skin. That one trip had already been bad, but crashing into Chaiasa had just taken the 'golden' reward for his Lame Moments list. Getting up, he sputtered bunch of apologies, his face even redder than before, if it was possible. When she kind of complimented him, the man slouched and nodded, walking away much like a shamed puppy. Her words weren't negative, but he didn't feel like he deserved them. So much for breaking out of his regular loser image. Some things never changed, anywhere.

Everyone seemed to be preoccupied with something and Mikheil sat down, leaning against cabin's wall, legs pulled up, hands resting lazily on knees. Only his fingers, they kept moving, tapping patterns against his leg. Oh, how he wished for his sketchbook right about now. It'd help to distract from that knot of know-your-failure in his stomach and general stress he was dealing with in the current situation. Or he'd turn today's events into something epic, where he shone above others, or at least equally so. Sadly, he watched Rain and Takumi show off their skill that came so naturally it wasn't even showing off.

Meanwhile, Artifex had come to her senses. Suzanna had thanked Yerik for his answer, cut in middle with his sudden disappearance and now red-head was seemingly yelling at her which made Suzanna flinch a little. She took being yelled at badly, either shrinking back or starting to scream back. Neither seemed to be the appropriate reaction and after short pondering, she followed Artifex, right in time to catch the hate speech and wall punch. As Anna approached, she let braided girl speak, but when she returned to cooking, stepped up once more, a bit bitterly, a bit amused thinking that she really had a skill of managing to get everywhere as second.

She knelt next down to her, putting hand on her shoulder. "Artifex, I don't hate you. I told you, I'll stand by your side as well when you need me. Even if you don't want me to, I will. But it would be easier if you didn't mind. And I would like to try and understand why you did that, what you thought and felt that moment... You don't have to talk about it until you are ready, however. And for now, I guess it'd be good if we just didn't think on it too much for now." Suzanna looked into her pouch, but found nothing like handkerchief to give to crying woman and sighed softly.

When she left, to make the cooking utensils, she followed to cabin's doors, just to make sure she wasn't going to try and hurt herself or something, but when that was out of question, moved back outside. Looking around, she found herself somewhat out of place. Everyone was busy with something, like cooking, picking weapons, training, discussing. Well, Mikheil wasn't... And then he, too, was invited by Billy to go gather firewood.

At the suggestion, fluffy haired man shrugged and stood up. "Yeah, I guess why not... I'm not doing anything important anyway," he said, moving up to team leader's side. He glanced back at Anna, but the girl was now with Chaiasa and he couldn't be of any help to her. Mentally, he wished her luck, although he had no doubts she'd do well, and followed Billy.

Looking over to their 'kitchen', Suzanna noticed make-shift spatula and mitten. The woman beamed at Artifex. "I knew you are good at making things! Thank you!" and looked over at Lucas for moment, but then decided to go and pick up her weapon. After all, it was no good to leave it laying in the cool grass just like that. Until her turn came to fight, she should leave it in the cabin.

With swift steps that abruptly became shorter when she realized she was wearing skirt that revealed her leg high up with every bigger step, even if the boot amended that slightly, she moved to where she had stood with Coops and picked up strange musket like weapon. Some details seemed to be gilded and pattern on top of it made it beautiful, something that usually couldn't be said about weapons, especially guns. Swords, those were sometimes gorgeous, but guns... Suzanna had always viewed them as conventional defense machines, but nothing pleasant to hold or look at.

Testing, she rose the weapon. It wasn't exactly light, but nothing she couldn't manage to hold for a longer time. Hopefully. Woman turned around few times, looking for a more comfortable way to hold it and so that the backlash wouldn't hit too hard (she had read weapons of this side could have a rather violent one). Firmly believing that nothing would happen, Suzanna pulled the trigger.

And nearly fell in shock. With a ridiculous sound, green beams shot out of the weapon in a stream which was headed right in Billy's and Mikheil's direction. Moments later, it passed Billy's ear by an inch or two, heading onward till each beam seemingly dissipated, as if the energy had split up and merged with air.

Immediately, Suzanna rushed over to them, now not caring just how much skin the skirt splits showed. "My God, are you alright!?" she exclaimed, eyes wide and face pale. Woman tiptoed and inspected his ear and side of head in a scrutinizing manner, if needed turning his head so she could see better, currently truly worried for him. "Seems like I really did thoroughly miss," she sighed in relief, but now her cheeks began to color in embarrassment. "I am so sorry, I was absolutely sure it was not loaded, but it turns out to be some ancient looking sci-fi weapon... There was no note, nothing to warn me! Sorry again..." she backed off quickly, as if disappearing from 'crime scene' could undo the event, and towards cabin, where she left the gun at door. Honestly, there were moment when she had wanted to slap Billy or at least pinch the man, but she hadn't been aiming at him out of any malice... Sure, he spoke loudly and a lot, but she wouldn't shoot like this, basically in the back, even someone she hated. Hopefully, he'd believe her and this would be soon forgotten.

She moved over to Lucas' side now, wanting to get her mind off of it and thoughts what could've happened if she had actually been aiming. "Do you need an extra pair of hands, if no one else is volunteering? I am no master chef, but I don't think I could make the fish blow up..." she laughed slightly, but didn't really look happy or amused.

~ p o p p e t ♥, Queen_Andais, star2000shadow, Eastriel are absolutely amazing ~

Last edited by sadrain; 05-08-2014 at 11:56 PM..

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 05-09-2014, 01:00 PM

Mikheil received a light pat on the back for volunteering to aid freckle face in the wood and stone gathering expedition. Billy knew exactly where to gather the supplies and should have already been there, only he was mildly distracted. As a man, he felt it was his duty to at least scope out the ladies. With how cool it could get at night, each of the guys would probably need to partner up with some pretty faced miss. Sure, they could go by roommates pairings, but was that really the best choice? Wouldn't it be better to pick someone you would prefer to cuddle wi- no wait, that was a bad idea. Growing attached. Having feelings. Falling in love. It was a surefire way to fail this mission. Yerik entrusted them with this mission, this quest. They needed to prove to the teal-haired man that he didn't fail. That he was successful in picking his victors. Knowing that it was foolish to cuddle at night with someone you might be interested in, Billy's eyes instantly shifted to Constance. She just wasn't his type. Never was a redhead fan and the girl was a little too weird for his tastes. Constance was the logic choice. It did't seem like she was interested in him either so they would probably pair up.

As he thought about this, Billy completely missed what was happening behind him. He never saw Suzanna move nor did he notice Mikheil's sudden reaction. At least, he didn't notice until it was too late.

A warm pulse of energy whizzed past his ears in a noise that was too sci-fi like to be real. Billy neither moved nor flinched at the sudden sound or closeness to his person. Instead, he just blinked and then moved rather lethargically from his spot. First, he looked at his hands before he moved them to his ringing ear. Everything seemed to be moving in slow motion so when Suzanna's face come into view, Billy didn't even register what she was saying. Probably had a lot to do with his grieving ear.

Patting her lightly, Billy washed away his lack of expression for a look on content. "I didn't know we traveled to Endor. Don't suppose the Teddy Bears lurk in the woods." Shaking his head, he purged the fogginess that still lingered. Blinking a few times as he tilted his head to the sky, the shock from the fire finally vanished. By the time it had, Suzanna was already gone.

"You okay?" he turned to Mikheil who, despite not being shot at, was still really close to the friendly-fire.

It was odd how things were playing out. One minute he was talking about nighttime sleep buddies and the next he was referencing Star Wars due to a blaster going off near his ear. Perhaps he was starting to lose his grip with reality. That cool, calm, collect boy -- maybe he wasn't as haughty as he originally appeared. He was still a bit of an ass, but maybe there was more to the pretty-faced man than meets the eyes. After all, how could a jerk like him watch Star Wars. Wasn't that only for nerds, geeks, and losers? Of course not, but it certainly made him a bit more human, even if no one other than Mikheil caught his reference.

Running a hand through his hair, Billy laughed. "Right, getting wood and stones. And trying not to think about the ladies." He glanced over at Mikheil. "You and Anna seem pretty chummy." He said no more about that, as he changed directions sensing that Mikheil might be a tad embarrassed discussing girls. "It'll probably get cold at night. To keep warm, I think we ought to pair up. I don't know about you, but the idea of cuddling with a guy just doesn't sound fun. Now, I would suggest sleeping with the hottest girl here, but I feel like that will lead to complications. Might be wise to pick someone you're not interested in." Beside a tree, Billy kicked up the ax and gave it a good swing. It sunk in pretty deep and he recoiled it. Again, he swung and swung until it toppled over.

"So, which girl here aren't you interested in. Might as well start figuring out our sleeping arrangements. Dibs on Constance because she's too batshit crazy for me. Also not a fan of gingers."

Last edited by Xavirne; 05-09-2014 at 01:05 PM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 05-09-2014, 03:03 PM

Lucas watched Anna work, making a few thoughts mentally to himself. When the sound of the intrusion near them caught his attention, he looked over to see the woman from before. He smiled warmly as he saw Anna interact with her. He thought a bit of speaking up himself in time. Anna was suddenly called off however, and he stood streatching his arms above his head for a moment. Sitting around was certainly not his style. He tilts his head a bit to look at the woman who had given the other the makeshift oven mit. "Shall we finish up here then?" he flashed her a warm smile, before he got to work as needed.

He was a skilled cook himself, working with his uncle so much it was a passion of his. The others were making plans to go get things to be used for plates and some firewood. He glanced up at the sky, it probrably got pretty cold out here at night during this time. Not the best idea to be caught without something for light and to keep you warm. Suzanna came over then, asking if she could be of assistance in this little makeshift cooking exercise. He looked over at her with another smile and nodded to her.

"Of course...a little help is always nice, and you don't have to be perfect at it to cook...a lot of good recipies have been due to mistakes and such" he nodded, then helped to direct her to finishing up with removing the fish from the fire. They did not want them to overdone, or they would be useless. The smell was good, he was used to a lot of fish it was healthy for one's diet. He noted the way she looked, deciding to strike up a bit of conversation. He kept his eyes on his work, but spoke to her soon after the silence had dawned.

"Are you alright?" he asked. He could not force her to talk to him, and he would not. But he would not merely stand by if there was something he could do for her either. He paused for a moment to let the silence refall before she answered, if she did.

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 05-09-2014, 05:26 PM

At the strange sound, Mikheil had spun towards it, right in time to see the green bolts passing Billy. They looked so out of place and yet so familiar, he was torn between laughing and cringing. If the shooter - who was it, by the way? - had been just a bit more accurate... And then Suzanna came running, looking horrified, soon becoming deeply embarrassed. He felt sorry for her, he knew how bad it felt to make such a large, public fumble. Besides, short brunette didn't seem like someone with violent inclinations, so nearly hurting someone seriously on accident must have been awful, too.

But at Billy's reference, he couldn't help but laugh. "Let's hope she doesn't always shoot like a storm trooper," Mikheil joked about Suzanna's 'masterful' miss and the woman caught it as she was just few steps from the duo and turned around, now walking backwards and shook fist at him in a playful manner. He followed her with eyes for a moment, until she disappeared in cabin and then looked at team leader.

"Yeah, I'm okay, wishing I had found a lightsaber in that Emporium, though..." Croat shrugged, still trying to keep up the joke. It was nice to have found at least one common topic with the model. But the other was back on a more serious topic - or was he? Mikheil frowned ever so slightly, at the mention of ladies and when Billy spoke of Anna, he instinctively looked in her direction, checking how she was doing in the training."She's a girl who is friendly with everyone," he replied a moment later, hands digging deep in pockets of his jacket. Backing off before there was even need? Perhaps, but it was better that way.

He, too, picked up an ax, its rough handle bringing back far, far memories of his father chopping firewood back in their homeland. Few times, Davit had tried to mimic that and had had his hair ruffled by father. Wishing to get praised as well, Mikheil had tried to surprise his parents by chopping some on his own, but only got yelled at horribly. Now, from adult point of view, he understood that he really did deserve scolding, using the sharp tool with no supervision, but at that age, it had felt like again everything he did was wrong... With a sigh, he chose a smaller tree and began swinging at it. Soon he had a good rhythm and the tree fell. Mikheil began clearing it of its branches, listening to Billy.

The way other man spoke once more reminded that they were of different worlds. Mikheil pursued his lips in thin line, how could someone talk of girls like that - as if they didn't have their own opinions and choices. "I am just curious how you will spread the plan among all the guys without girls finding out they are being judged by how much you or someone else wouldn't want to get it on with them. I am sure they'd have their own picks in similar fashion." He wished he could say that maybe all of them would choose Billy as the least attractive, but knew that it would sound like a desperate and failing attempt to insult him.

The branches were piling up neatly on his right and for a moment, he glanced at his fellow 'lumberjack'. Most likely, Billy had some clever idea how to put a lamb's disguise on his truly typical alpha-jerk suggestion, but if not... He couldn't wait until he told Constance that she was his pick due to being 'batshit crazy' and redhead.

Meanwhile, Suzanna was rather engrossed in fish cooking. When Lucas spoke, she looked up at him for a second and smiled lightly, then looked back to their meal in the making. Thinking about the past and the 'present', she hadn't realized silence had settled in and momentarily thought about telling how she felt uneasy about their current situation, but then decided against it. She had to maintain her calmness, discussing everything that ate at it might only make it harder.

"I am as alright as can be, I guess," she replied and didn't lie. Really, she wasn't hurt and despite earlier accident, hadn't hurt anyone else, too. "It's just that this really reminds me of my childhood. My father loved to fish although he rarely had time for it. But few times, our weekend passed in a rented lodge by lake. The way he cooked his catch... Mmm. I wish I could remember more clearly how he did it." At that time, she had been only 7 or 8 and hadn't paid attention to each individual action, just admired the whole process. Suzanna vaguely recalled he used to smoke fish, too, and thought that it could be an option here as well.

"I think I will miss all kinds of spices and herbs to add more flavours to our food. Some probably grow here, too, but I honestly would not know how to recognize them," she admitted with slight shrug and glanced at the man. "And what about you? Are you alright? Anything you will particularly miss?" Realizing that perhaps the questions were too personal for nearly two strangers, she hurriedly added: "If you don't mind my asking."

Last edited by sadrain; 05-09-2014 at 05:44 PM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 05-09-2014, 05:52 PM

The silence was soon lifted when she did answer. She spoke of her father, and going fishing when she was younger. He paused himself for a moment, thinking back at his own history with his father. She was lucky...he was glad she had fond memories with her father. Taking a breath, he pushed the thoughts to the herbs she brought up. He could probably recognize them, if he saw them, though some of them had certain growing conditions. He then glanced over as she asked him if he was alright as well. What would he miss? He opened his mouth, as if to easily answer the question, but found himself stalling. No words came out right away. "I....don't know" he said with a sigh, adverting his eyes.

"I am not much of a matirialistic guy...so most things if I had to, I could do without....but my family.....my mother...my uncle....my brother.." he felt a pull in his heart. He swallows. "I guess that I do not have to many fond memories like that...but those who are special to me.." he let out a slow breath, "at the same time I am glad to be away from it all...in a land that no one knows me." He smiled over at her a bit, but a slight sadness in his eyes. "I'm making no sense, and sound riddiculous don't I?" He gave a slight dry laugh, "everyone has their own opinions and desires.." He glanced at a few of the others. He was curious of what they missed. Were some really as shallow as they outwardly appeared, or was there more to them as well than meets the eye?

All of this, suddenly being brought here. Told they were supposed to be saving the world basically. Everyone was adjusting so effortlessly, which was a bit odd. Most would be freaking out by now, but they were not. They had stronger hearts than they appeared. His own still stung a bit, from the mention of his family. He had even mentioned his brother, even though they had not spoken in so long. He closed his eyes for a moment, thinking back to what Yerik had said, about thinking about what they wanted. He was starting to have a better idea about what his heart was desiring now more than before. He felt a bit foolish for the thought, and it was simple, but he was certain.

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 05-10-2014, 12:05 AM

Constance was going to respond to Eve about how they should spar when the current combat against Chiasa caught her attention. She watched for a few moments in silence, though when Eve ended her question, the red head looked at the other woman with a slightly dazed look. "Oh!" She exclaimed as she recalled what it was she had offered the woman. "Hmmm," she then added as she tried to think of what could be the best course of action for them for the time being. While she was thinking, Chiasa ended her combat and soon was calling the archer woman to join her for her turn.

With a smile, Constance waved and dismissed the woman as she went to join Anna in their match against the demi-god. Sitting with her legs crossed, she watched the fights for a few minutes, her eyes watching Rain and Takumi as they left the makeshift fighting ring.

Her attention was eventually broken by the smell of cooking fish. Eyes quickly snapping from the combat before her, Constance snapped her head to the side where she spotted Suzanna and Lucas cooking. With her eyes widening, the woman scrambled to her feet and quickly closed the gap between her and the delicious smell before her.

"Looks like you guys are ready for a taste tester,"
she said as she threw herself over the cooking partners and ignoring the heat began picking at one of the fish that was caught earlier. "Ow, ow, ow," she said as her fingers nipping at the fish were singed by the flames. Quickly claiming a small portion of the crispy morsel, she popped it in her mouth before the others had time to object. "Ho hot hut ho hood," she said as she fanned her mouth.

Soon, she was able to safely swallow the bit of food, which only reminded her as to how hungry she was. There was something a bit off though. "They need something a bit more," she said to them as her eyes trailed off towards the woods. She had recalled some of the plants she had been looking at earlier and wanted to get some to try them with their meal.

"I think I know what we need!"
She then announced proudly as she began trudging her way towards the forest. Looking back over her shoulder to see if she may have had anyone following her she then said to herself, "Wasn't there one more with us?" With her eyes back on the forest she then answered her own question. "That's right. I wonder where Yerik went."

Constance wasn't always one to notice things, not unless that were dire and she didn't have other things on her mind. At that moment she was interested in finding any of the plants that may have resembled what she had found earlier before they were attacked.

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 05-10-2014, 01:09 AM

He hesitated at her questions and she wondered if she had overstepped some lines, prodded at something she shouldn't have. It seemed so indeed. But after a moment, Lucas slowly replied. She listened intently, as always when trying to get to know someone. When the man said he sounded ridiculous, Suzanna shook her head quickly in denial. She appreciated that he had been rather open with her, although the last sentence made her wonder if he hadn't misunderstood her commentary about missing spices. She really wasn't good with words today, was she?

"You make a lot of sense to me, actually. I... I am just trying to focus on things that would make stay more comfortable and familiar for all of us as group, not things that I need personally on emotional level." She paused here, swaying between need to talk more and instinctive wish to stop here - avoiding letting her feelings out. In the end, woman found a thin line in-between to balance on. "I don't have much of a family to miss anymore, just my aunt that I am not very close with, but I have my friends, my work at tattoo parlour, which I love... At the same time, I came to the camp to find some answers and get away from it all for a while, even if not a whole year fighting gigantic enemies," she laughed slightly, but without happiness in her voice.

"And as much as I miss my friends, I wouldn't want them to go through this chaos, fear and pain. So, I am just trying to hope I will see them all happy and content again someday..." But if she had to honestly ask herself, was there anything worth returning to in her old life? Her persistent insecurities didn't let her say that her friends would terribly miss her. Her work? Perhaps, but even there she lacked complete sense of accomplishment, knowledge that she really helped people in the long run. How much of what she needed emotionally, needed her?

"Stop right there, Suzanna Alvey. That is the path you always have to avoid walking down. You don't want to end up where you started all those years ago, do you? Chin up," woman mentally berated herself. She had to find a purpose here, it would help her avoid dwelling on some things too much and possible slipping into depression. Being goalless had a bad effect on her, and as all of this felt so surreal, she couldn't even focus on attempting to help others fully. Besides, everyone else seemed to be doing a better job at it than she was.

At this moment, Constance arrived and Suzanna could only chuckle slightly at the crazy, but somehow natural way red-head 'barged in'. "Wait, it's very--" she attempted to warn, seeing that the woman reached for fish, but it was too late and if Constance's fingers had only been singed, then her tongue was certainly burned now. What a lively person! Suzanna noticed that not only her hair was crimson, but eyes had red tinge to them as well. Peculiar.

Just moments after, hyper woman was up and heading for the forest. Suzanna opened her mouth to call after her, but figured it'd be no good. "Excuse me," she said to Lucas and sprung to her feet, running after the other woman. "Constance, are you going to forest, looking for something?" she asked with concerned expression. After getting an answer, no matter how much or little explaining, she bit her lip.

"I am sorry, but it's not safe to go to the forest alone, even for a good fighter like you. Wait for a moment, alright?" Looking around, she picked either Rain and Takumi or Coops (if he had not followed Mikheil and Billy), whichever was closest, walking up to them quickly. "Hey, since you've already finished your training, could you please go with Constance to the forest? She needs to find some things there, hopefully it won't take long, but it's still not safe for her to go alone." Suzanna sincerely hoped answer wouldn't be 'no', but if it would... There was still Artifex to ask - she had finished training as well. Or she could go herself.

Last edited by sadrain; 05-10-2014 at 01:46 AM..

Artifex
less than three

Old 05-10-2014, 02:08 AM

A smile now adorned Arty's face as Anna and Suzanna praised her handy work, "It's just a basic understanding of fabric..." she replied bashfully, though that tone was short lived, "Okay, maybe not completely basic. I know far too much about this stuff for it to be healthy" she chuckled lightly.

However her rising spirits were short lived as the growl of Chaisa's voice met the girl's ears. She flinched like a wounded animal and gave a hazardous glance towards the demi-god, perhaps not the brightest idea to witness those angry eyes turned upon her. It made her want to shrink away all over again. Thankfully, Suzanna was there to distract her from the unfortunate situation-by making one of her own!

The sound certainly caught the ginger off guard, she startled and looked over in time to see everyone reacting, though she missed the sight of the gun firing. "Wholey ice in a bucket?" she looked around for the source, only to hear Suzanna's panicked explanation.

~See? I'm not the only one causing trouble.~ commented the ever present Anti-Arty in her head.

"I don't want to hear it, you're still in trouble" the kinder Artifex replied in a mumble. It must have been odd to hear, like one half of a phone conversation.
With half a sigh Artifex turned back to some of her sewing projects, wishing with all her heart for some sort of functional sewing machine that would have this work done in the blink of an eye, and possibly with better quality. She wasn't a fan of hand stitching in general and had decided some time ago that it never held together quite the same as a quality sewing machine could do.

She did keep an eye on the fish as well, seeing as she was next to the fire anyway. However her aid didn't seem necessary there, too many cooks in the kitchen was never a good idea after all.

To be honest, Suzanna had most of Arty's attention, her and Anna seemed the least phased by her little... episode. However Anna was off fighting the scary demi-god and that was the last thing she was going to be watching presently.

For a moment she gathered her thoughts and then opened her mouth to speak, but by that point Suzanna had marched off to speak to someone else so the red head remained silent and toyed with her piece of fabric, carefully unweaving the piece for use of it's thread.

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-10-2014, 03:54 AM

あー ステキですね...... She thought, gazing at Billy in awe. A real leader in front of her, very strong willed, but she could see that he was a bit wary of her grotesque interests. She was surprised to see that he was so taken aback by her ideas that he had stepped away from her.
かわいいよ.... She thought, turning away to laugh quietly.

She was listening to him so intently that when the laser whizzed right by Billy's ear, she almost didn't notice until a panicked Suzanna came and went, worried about the taller male's condition the entire time. Megumi gave a heavy sigh as she shuffled off away from the commotion. Talking to people always tired her out too much. Much too lazy to get involved, Megumi walked over to the cooking fish and sat near the fire. She saw Constance go towards the forest, and Suzanna seemed to be worried for the redheads safety.

A bit more relaxed now, she turned her head to see Arty. The other seemed to be talking to herself angrily, and became a bit worried.
"すいません, Arty-san.....ne?" It came out more of like a question, and Megumi had reverted a bit to a more formal approach, as she wasn't sure who she was talking to at the moment. "Are you.... alright?" She really wasn't sure how to talk to the girl who she had stood up to just moments before. She was scared she would be offended by her presence somehow, due to her fearless behavior.

Translation

あー ステキですね......= ah, so amazing
かわいいよ....= so cute
すいません= sorry/pardon

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 05-11-2014, 12:17 AM

Amazing. She managed to dodge both his AND Takumi's attacks yet again. But this time it was mere inches, which goes to show this was a good tactical move. All of a sudden Rain feltt cold, really cold just like before. Which meant Chiasa was using her powers, but it was different this time, somehow. Last time when she sped up he didn't feel cold and the world wasn't moving out of pace. It was like time for him and Takumi had slowed down it was kind of awkward really.

Rain had finally stopped sliding slowly when Chiasa snapped her fingers, and thats when he got up. Rain looked over to Chiasa as her hand shot up, not long after he saw his chakram which seemed to be stuck in mid air. He watched as she plucked the chakram out of the air as a god might pluck a star out of the night sky. Once Chiasa had addressed both mean and said she was impressed Rain took a slight bow in gratitude.

Rain reached up and took the chakram when Chiasa came over and handed it to him. "Look forward to it." Rain told her in replly to sparring again. After she had moved onto the next group, Rain looked over to Takumi, "We actually did pretty good, despite not being able to learn each other bit before we fought her. Would you care to spar later?" Rain asked before sheathing his chakram and sword.

Rain turned toward the female voice (Suzanna) who was speaking. Rain raised a brow when she asked if they could go to the forest with Constance. Rain looked towards the forest to see Constance waiting to see if anyone was going to come or not. Rain looked back over to Suzanna, "Sure."

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 05-13-2014, 04:11 PM

Chaiasa hadn't officially begun the fight, but Anna thought this would be the opportune time to strike. Without making a face, the woman snapped her bow upward and fired at the tree behind Chai's head. The second it hit the mark she intended, the blond smirked. It was time to start this fight and she would do so by firing randomly. If only she could signal to Eve just what she was doing. How could she show Eve her moves without telling the girl. It would be tricky, especially now that she fired the starting arrow.

With a skip backward, Anna hoped that the woman would watch with well-trained eyes as Anna laced up her bow with another few arrows. She was no expert, but Anna had hunted with a bow. She also took lessons. She was often times told she was too reckless or too fast in her shooting, but it wasn't really much of an issue. What she lacked in pin-point accuracy, she made up for in her ability to fire off a ceaseless number of rounds. Anna got really good and whipping arrows out, clicking them into place, and firing.

PHEW, PHEW, PHEW! Each arrow hit its mark flawlessly. The earth around it tore open, as debris kicked into the air.

Her feet weren't overly steady, thanks to the new uniform, but with each twist of the body and bounce of the hip, she grew familiar with his suit. It was almost too perfect, kissing her skin in just the right ways. There was no stress or strain either. Nothing pinched or choked her. The uniform was truly made for her and it made Anna grin.

With her back to Chai for a second, Anna winked at Eve while whispering, "I'll distract. You go for the kil." Having seen Eve's accuracy, the woman didn't doubt her partner. In fact, she wanted to use her partner to their benefit. Anna could keep Chai's feet and form flying to and fro, while Eve readied for the kill-shot. Why, if they could take on nicknames, Anna would be Arrows of Fury and Eve would be Deadshot. It was perfect.

With a litter of arrows in the ground, each just missing Chaiasa's clothing (on purpose), Anna started to realize that her quiver was running empty. That look of "oh shit, this isn't a game with infinite ammo" washed on her face. With a duck and roll forward, she scoped up a few of the arrows that she could (three to be exact). Kicking off the grass, she recoiled back with a great huff. Boy was this tiring! Down to her last five, the blond glanced over her shoulder. It was now or never! Everything rest in Eve's capable hands. Only, she was in the way! It was time to move and show the world her flexibility!

Hands flying over her head and her feet following suit, the woman landed with a leg extended as she now stalked the ground with her bow drawn to the side. The ranged attacks would be over, for Chai would have grown sick of the spray of arrows. Now, it was time to bring the fight in. It was time to use her bow as if it were a sword.

---------- Post added 05-13-2014 at 12:29 PM ----------

Billy instantly took a liking to Mikheil. So the guy was a closet nerd, just like he. It brought a grin to his face and, if he were a tad more for touchy-feely way, he might have nuzzled the guy or given him a slap on the back. That just wasn't Billy's thing, so instead in joined in the fun. "Unless it's friendly-fire. Then I really hope she doesn't learn how to shoot." He began to scoop up the logs. "A lightsaber would have been awesome. At least it's easier to fight with than this... ninja sword." He glanced down at the katana he had strapped across his back. "What are the odds she finds the blaster?" For a moment, things almost felt normal. As if they weren't living in the past or having to prepare to fight titans. The brunette almost wished they were back at camp. Getting to know this lot would have been great. Instead, he was to lead them into a battle that he didn't even understand. Even Suzanna was having issues grasping at the frayed information they were slowly being fed. If only there was a way to learn it all and full comprehend the gravity of their situation.

A small grimace appeared on his face. He completely jumped subjects for a second. "If we try our best and five it our all, will he really make us lose our minds?" His eyes flickered to Mikheil. "I really enjoy being a lawyer. Can't do that if I'm in the nuthouse or the next American Psycho."

It really tore at him. Everything. The whole situation was too much to really handle. But he had to be strong. He needed to be the face they could trust and lean on. It was time to swallow his fear and frustration and learn to rely on his poker face and detachment from life. It was how he became such a damn good lawyer. He took the emotion out of things and let his passion become focused on winning, and by any means necessary.

"I reckon you're right," he began. "Won't be easy to convince the girls. Perhaps I should persuade them with some Jedi mindtricks. Get them to think the idea was their own so that they present it and they decide who to use as heat at night." It was a fine idea, but who's mind was 'weak' enough to twist and turn so that they would present the idea. At lot of these girls were too stubborn or too smart.

For a second, his eyes drifted to Anna as she and Eve fought their warrior guardian. "Or maybe honesty is a better approach. Blunt truth to someone who will understand our concern." He smirked watching the girls. "When I signed up for this job, they never told me I would get a show."

TwitchTumblrInstagram
Wanna roleplay? WTF or Mene

Last edited by Xavirne; 05-13-2014 at 04:13 PM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 05-13-2014, 04:58 PM

Lucas sighed a bit, looking over to her. He wanted to talk to her a bit more, since it was rare that he had been able to talk to anyone. However, at this point the fiery red head came over and interrupted things. He smiled lightly, watching her rush around from one thing to another almost instintaniously. Everyone had their ideas on what to do with the fish. It was good, but he hoped it would not in the end overpower everything. They were ready to go, so all that was needed was to await to see what the other had going on inside her head. He stood, looking out into the woods himself for a moment. He could not shake the feelings however, that were bubbling up inside of his mind. He shook his head, he needed to stay positive and on track. He glanced over to the fight that was now going on, the next stage in battle. He decided to keep an eye on the fire and on the fish, while he watched.

Artifex
less than three

Old 05-13-2014, 06:39 PM

Artifex soon allowed herself to become enthralled in her work, to the point where she didn't even notice Megumi next to her. In fact, the sudden presence of her voice made the ginger jump a little. The startling turned to unease in Arty's stomach as she saw who it was and she averted her gaze back to the string. Picking up a small stone from the ground she began to wind the string around it so it wouldn't get tangled.

~Oh dear heavens, not this twit again~

Artifex felt her grip on the stone tighten in anger at the voice, "Not now." she hissed at it quietly and then quickly realized that it appeared as though she was speaking back to Megumi and not to that annoying twat in her head. She quickly gave Megumi what she hoped was a comforting smile, "Not you-I'm sorry. I'm really so sorry for what I said-I didn't mean any of it I swear."

~I did. Tell her she smells like regurgitated milk~

"That makes no sense, and it's rude"

~Your face makes no sense~

"Witty, are you done?"

~You know you're talking to me again and she's watching~

".... s---" Arty's eyes had strayed to the side for her half internal dialogue but now they turned back to Megumi, "I'm sorry" she apologized again, "Please don't think I'm crazy, or that I don't like you because neither of those things are true... and I don't really know how to explain..."

She was at a loss for words and becoming rather afraid of what people would think or possibly do if they thought she had come straight from some insane asylum. But she wasn't crazy, of that Artifex seemed certain. If she was crazy then wouldn't she feel... crazy? This was more of just an... inconvenience, right?

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 05-13-2014, 07:20 PM

A wide grin plastered itself across Constance's face, though the smile couldn't be seen under her mask, as she looked back towards Rain. "Hurry up slow poke or I'm gonna find all the goodies myself!" While she was appreciative of the assistance that Suzanna had provided her, the red head felt that she was competent enough to handle picking a few plants and herbs on her own.

Turning back towards the woods, the woman took off running once again. Even as the shade that the trees offered fell over her, she didn't slow for a few minutes. As her ran slowed to a jog, then soon after a walking pace, the woman let out a sigh as she lifted her head towards the tree tops. Even if they weren't in their timer period and there was the constant threat of titan attacks, this place seemed peaceful, if one could call it that.

Constance took a deep breath and closed her eyes to more carefully listen to the bustling wildlife around her. If she hadn't known better, she would have sworn she was in a forest back in her own hometown. The buzzing bugs didn't sound too different, though the calls of birds was noticeably so.

Just as she was starting to open her eyes, her boot caught on a lifted root and she quickly found herself falling to the soft, yet crunchy Earth below. The cape that she wore fell over her and quickly took to the imagery around it to hide her from view.

Pushing herself off the ground, Constance spit out the leaves she managed to inhale from her fall before sitting on the forest floor with her legs crossed. As she slowed her movements once again, the cape was able to readjust to its surroundings to conceal its wearer once again.

Hands in her lap, Constance looked about the forest for a few minutes before a large fern to one side caught her eye. Not the firm really, but the tiny bundle of plants that grew semi-beneath it. "Oooh hello," she said as she crawled over to the odd foliage. "What do we have here?" Remaining on her knees, the hooded red head plucked one of the small leaves and looked at it. It wasn't an edible plant that the was aware of; she also wasn't aware of any herb or edible plant that normally grew alongside ferns, but it wasn't like she could know everything on the subject.

Sitting back on her haunches, her posture taking that of a perching style, Constance lowered her face mask. Sniffing the plant, it didn't smell any different than any mild plant back home. She then took the leaf and rolled it between her fingers and sniffed the left over residue; still nothing stood out. Discarding the crushed leaf, the woman then picked up another, popping it into her mouth she chewed it slowly to see if that gave anything away for what it was or could be used for.

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 05-14-2014, 03:27 AM

Slow? Constance called Rain slow? He grinned as he watched her take off running. In no way shape or form is he going let someone call HIM slow. Rain took off running as well and slowed down when he temporarily lost sight of her, or atleast thats what he thought. She wasn't that fast, so where did she go? Rain was almost at a fork in the forest, which way did she possibly go... left, right or straight ahead? Unsure of which way to go, Rain just choose to head to the right, maybe she went this way. Oh yeah, where is that Takumi guy? Rain thought as he looked behind him and around him.

Last edited by PrincessKasumi; 05-15-2014 at 12:20 AM..

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 05-15-2014, 04:00 AM

It shouldn’t have surprised him that Chiasa had managed to dodge both his and Rain’s attacks again. This time it seemed like they may have been actually closer to landing their attacks. A cold came over him as time seemed to slow down. It seemed that the woman was using her powers again. The world slowed around him and Rain it felt strange the way things ticked by at such a slow rate.

Takumi rolled as he finally landed from his last attack. Once back in a crouching position he spun around to face Chiasa again. He watched as she plucked the chakram out the air like it was nothing. Seeing as the fight was over he rose to his feet listening to her praise. He gave her a bow in return.

He looked over at Rain. “We did, but there is room for improvement. Sparring later sounds like a good plan.” Takumi gave the other an approving nod and slight smile. He walked over to pick his naginata up from where it had fallen after he used it to vault into the air. It didn’t need to be in the way of the next fight.

Hearing Suzanna the male looked over at her. She was wondering if they could go into the forest with Constance. There wasn’t much else to do. Plus if they could find some herbs and roots they could use to cook with and use for healing it would be worth the danger they were warned about. “I’ll go too.”

Before he could even reach Rain and Constance who were ahead of him they took off running into the forest. “Great,” he sighed. Picking up his pace he too ran off into the forest in the direction he seen them disappear. He listened to the forest around him, taking in the sounds. Even though this was the past the sounds were similar to those in the forest near his hometown.

He slowed as he reached the same fork that Rain had come to. “Which way?” Darn it was he really that far behind? Standing at the fork he closed his eyes, once more listening to the sounds around him trying to pick up on any movement. He thought he heard footsteps in the direction of the path that lead to the right or was it straight ahead? Unable to decide exactly which it was he started heading to the right between the two paths. I’m bound to be able to locate them this way right? As he walked he looked around him trying to spot the other two.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 05-15-2014, 05:10 PM

Evelyn's silver blue eyes watched as Ana moved to draw her first arrow. Pulling out her own arrow, the woman wondered how to go about this attacking strategy. The other girl began firing faster, causing their mentor to constantly move. Catching on, a slow smirk grew on the multicolored woman's lips as she watched. Loosing her arrow as their oponent moved to the side to avoid those fast shot arrows at her feet, and her own arrow grazed the woman's side. A small grin came to her lips as she watched her fellow camper was getting low on ammo and knew that just missing wasn't going to cut it. Knowing that her aim would be needed to go for the kill, her eyes narrowed. As the last three arrows were shot off from her friend, her own arrows took advantage of the moment.

She quickly let an arrow fly, aimed for Chiasa right between the eyes. Knowing that the woman had powers of time, as which she had picked up from watching the previous fight, she knew that she wouldn't kill the woman. She had faith in their mentor. Shooting two more arrows was the key though, which both would hit the woman in the heart whichever side she dodged to, to avoid the arrow at her head. Feeling her extremities turn extremely cold, the woman swore that she was moving slower, or Chiasa was moving faster. Her breath caught when the feeling hit her of moving at normal speed again nearly threw her off. How odd that feeling had been, but just like she expected Chiasa escaped the arrows of death, seemingly with ease.

Gripping her bow, she felt a button under her thumb. Curious, she looked down and pressed the button, causing blades to come out of either side of the bow's stock. Grinning brightly she knew that the other woman was more gifted in hand to hand then she was, she had the idea to keep their enemy busy like her partner had been doing before. Charging at Chiasa with her bow as her weapon she knew she was bound to get some cuts and bruises, but hopefully it would mean that they would be able to take out the titans. She would do everything in her power to do such a thing, because she didn't want anything more to make her sick or struggle with life. Eve had had enough of that in her life.

BrotherOfDarkness
*^_^*

Penpal

Old 05-15-2014, 10:01 PM

After getting back, Coops had pottered around at first, here and there, snaking between his fellow camp mates, all seemed to be going through something perhaps, finding ways to cope with their current situation, and the pending mayhem.
He paused watching some members spar while others spoke, or got onto tasks.
He had eventually gathered up his belongings after so long pensively watching the others, and sat down in front of the Kabin. His thoughts had drifted many times to many things, some mundane 'hey we don't even have toilet paper! Damn!' Or wondering how many of these people around him would be alive this time next week, he tried to imagine just how his brother may have felt, just before he went out on tour, surrounded by his brothers in arms.

Just as he had decided life was too short to waste any more time, or have regrets, that if he survived he may try to make something of himself, and maybe even ask one of these girls out on a date! He was asked by Billy to help collect firewood.
Coops stood up and simply agreeably shrugged, and gave Billy a nod before setting off slightly apart from the other two, Billy and Mikheil. They had barely taken several steps before a burst of green light had ripped through the air leaving the smell of ozone lingering in his nostrils. And led Suzanna running over to apologise to the two men that had almost cut their journey short.

Coops shook his head almost in disbelief, and whistled. And once again went about his task. It hadn't taken to long to get a decent amount of dry enough wood, and he had already separated out the kindling from the rest. It had grown dusky by now, but he had managed to find three rocks that had naturally formed a concave shape to them. Making his way back he set his wood down by Lucas who had looked as though taken it upon himself to be chef for the evening. Coops laid the vine tied bundles down alongside two of the rocks, and placing the third that was full of some thick, black looking paste, into the embers on the edge of the campfire where it began to smoulder slightly giving off a slightly bitter but appetising smell.

"How long left?" He questioned Lucas, he hadn't realised how hungry he felt until now, but surely it was only in his mind? Perhaps his real body laying in done other time and place was also hungry?

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 05-17-2014, 09:38 PM

As the two stepped forward and spoke she nodded along. It seemed they both had great idea’s on their fighting style. The two would be a perfect pair to work together or as separates. The warrior liked that Anna took initiative and fired first. Chaiasa felt the arrow fly past her, she didn’t move an inch. The archer was just feeling her new bow, testing it. Smart, extremely smart. Then Anna started firing at her feet, making her move constantly. The girl had brains, she could work with that.

Smile on her face Chaiasa moved back and forth, side to side as arrow after arrow came flying at her. The dodging was making her bored and she was about to rush forward when Eve fired. She twisted quickly to the side, the arrow just grazing her and taking a few strands of fabric off her suit. The warrior couldn’t help but smile. Finally she had some long distance fighters that really knew how to shoot. She could definitely work with that.

But now she needed to get serious. The first arrow flew, she could tell it was a headshot. The other two were coming at both sides of her body so she couldn’t dodge. Harnessing her powers she sped herself up and slowed the two of them down. Bouncing on her toes she used her fast speed to pluck the arrows out of the air. The second she grabbed the out of the air they all went back to their normal place. Gripping her sword she rushed at the two of them. Eve’s bow had blades on each side nice and Anna was wielding her’s like she would a sword.

The two girls were skilled. She had some good fighters on her hands. With the five of them she would have something she could work with. Chaiasa swung her sword at Eve, she would make sure it didn’t hit the girl and aimed a backwards kick at Anna’s knee’s. Then almost as quickly as she attacked she dropped to the ground and rolled out and away from them. Hoping to her feet she got ready to block any advances.

Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!

Old 05-27-2014, 07:33 PM

All was going as planned. Between Anna's furious firing and Eve's kill-shots, the two archers were sure to give Chai a run for her money. The grin on the guardian's face, as well as her swift feet, proved to be rather amusing. It was nice to finally find someone so capable. Anna's mind was referring to both women. Chai, able to handle herself and drop any foe with or without the use of her time-magic. And then Eve, the perfect partner in crime; the kind of woman to pick up the slack or do the fancy work while Anna was busy getting down and dirty.

Sure enough, the fun came to its end and Chai was on the assault. No matter how fast or far Anna thought she went, it just wasn't far enough. When Chai's legs slammed into her knees, the blonde fumbled forward into the ground. Face muddied by the freshly tore soil due to her gleaming arrows, the woman scoffed. A huff of air blew her loose bangs upward and out of her face. Blue orbs shifting quickly to her pursuer, Anna rolled and rolled, as if on fire. With each roll, she moved further from Chai until she was in the clear.

It took a few tries to raise, but she eventually stammered to her legs. Knee sore, namely the one Chai kicked, the blonde shot the darker haired woman a malice glare. How dare she take out her mobility, Anna snorted. Of course, that wasn't really a problem now, was it? After all, Anna was a ranger, capable of afar attacks and limited movement, save for the shifting fury of her hands.

Smirk back on her face, Anna readied up another go around of arrows to Chai's person. Only, this time, with Chai going toe-to-toe with Eve, the woman's back was completely exposed. Anna knew it was just a guise, she knew the warrior could sense the arrows coming, but that didn't stop her from ping-and-flinging those arrows toward Chai's back.

A light giggle pursued her lips as she sloppily slid across the slick grass. Bow taut, she waited until her skidding came to a halt. Seconds before her foot melded with a rock, she released the arrow at a dangerously close point. If Chai couldn't freeze time, the arrow would probably tear through the woman's thigh. Though, with any lucky, Chaiasa would slow things down and knock the arrow away.

Back on the ground, Anna found herself exhausted. She didn't even look over at Chai or Eve. Instead, she simple laughed. "Dear lord, I am so winded right now. I honestly cannot think of the last time I moved my fat ass this much." Bending at the hips, she propped herself up on her elbows before letting her head fall backwards so that her eyes scanned the sky.

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 05-29-2014, 12:31 PM

Constance was busy nibbling on the leaf for a few moments. It didn't taste horrible, rather it tasted a bit spicy, which she thought could go nicely with the fish that should be nearly done cooking. If anything, she could gather some more mild herbs and create a salad for the fish to rest on. With that thought, the red head's mouth started watering.

Just as she was getting ready to move, she felt something hook underneath her. Unable to turn faster than gravity could throw them, Constance let out an 'oof' as her stomach was pressed to the forest floor under the weight of another human on her back. Hands flying out from under her cloak, she planted them on the ground to try and push herself up.

"You're heavy," she moaned as her efforts didn't seem to move the male. Lifting one hand, she pulled her hood back to that she could see who it was who had flattened her. "Oh, it's Mister Slowpoke," she teased Rain and she playfully stuck her tongue out at him. She took a deep breath before saying, "And, as much, as it's nice, to be, stuck under, such an, attractive, fellow, as yourself. I can't breathe." It seemed that the longer Rain was there, the meaner gravity got and the longer that Rain didn't move, the longer it would be until Constance could eat. That seemed to pose the greater problem in the woman's mind.