PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-20-2011, 01:42 AM

(what do you think of making them arrive in the next post? That'd be interesting!)

A shadow of joy covered Theodora's face at Daktari's words. Dragons, and true ones at that! Some things were better left for after the ordeal, things which could be looked forward to. Turning her head, the young woman caught sight of the city's outer limits and sighed. They were nearly there. "Well, planning time seems to be catchign up on us dearest." The endearment slipped out without Theo noticing, as she'd begun to think of Daktari as such.

With a small flourish, Valentina stood to wait. Dark woods surrounded her, and music mesmerized her. It reminded her of the strange, but addicting, feeling of watching a Cirque du Soleil show and being immersed in that strange world where reality seemed to bend inexplicably. "Why not? It sounds alright." Acting slightly out of character, Valentina decided she felt transported.

Grimacing, Ezre tried to think of some way to conceal what she had figured out. Sighing in defeat, with the realization that he could never do such a thing, the fairy stood gently while moving Azra aside. Twitches, twinges.. It had been a night and hopefully this strange itching pain would dissipate soon! At the thought, a frown crossed his mind. Impossible, and totally unreal... Still the hope pushed him to grab Azra's hand rudely and tow her away into a hallway. "Please look at my back Azra. I dare not hope that these sensations are what I believe..." But the fairy did hope! That so long ago time during adolescence when his wings had been budding, that same itching pain had arrived before his wings emerged in a few days time.

Frowning, Slan absentmindedly brushed Zalia's hair. Taken by her so soon and in so many ways... Normally it would never have happened, but they weren't normal. "Yeah, that would be nice... And maybe things will actually end well." The hope was there, filling the young man like a drowning vessel at sea. Slan cared deeply for everyone, and seeing any of them hurt would bring him down very low indeed.

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 07-20-2011, 10:32 PM

((Yeah that's perfect! I'll have them arrive!))

Hearing Theo call him dearest made him grin. Daktari was falling madly in love with her. After making a right turn he slowed down and suddenly they were in the underworld again. He had just drove through a portal. Making a left turn he slowed the car to a stop. Reaching up he pressed a button and the garage in front of them opened. Driving in Daktari parked and smiled. "Were here!" Opening his door Daktari vanished and was suddenly at Theo's door opening it for her. Holding out his hand he grinned at her.

"I think it will end up well," Zalia said softly. When the car came to a stop she opened her eyes and sat up. "Finally! I really need some water." She was trying to ignore it but her skin was feeling really dry and she was beginning to feel sick. She couldn't believe she forgot to drink her amount of water before they left.

Frowning Azra let Ezre pull her into the the hall. "Ezre what's going on?" She asked after he told her to check his back. Walking behind him she reached out and grabbed his shirt. Lifting it up Azra froze and what she saw. Reaching out with her hand she lightly ran her fingers over his back. "Um love? I think your wings are growing back.." Azra couldn't believe it. Sure one of the side effects from the potion was growing a limb or something but she never would have thought.

Seeing the other two ignore them made Jatan shake his head. "Just the two of us then." He said and led Valentina down the stairs and into the kitchen. Walking over to the fridge Jatan opened it up and peered inside. "There a bunch of cut up fruit in here. Want some of that or do you want me to cook up an actual meal?"

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-20-2011, 11:01 PM

At first surprise and incredulity crossed Theodora's mind as they disappeared quickly from the road. Then a soft sleepy feeling made her blink dazedly at the hand offered to her. Safety and comfort were offered by this place. Perhaps it was even the only safe place for her, considering everything that had happened. Reaching out, she placed her hand in Daktari's. Without waiting for him to pull her out of the car, she stepped out and proceeded to look around the garage. Theodora still couldn't believe how many cars Azra and Daktari owned between them. "Let's go and pop in to see how Az is doing." The thought of seeing the harpy again made Theo smile.

Turning his green eyes from Zalia, Slan stepped out of the car. Stretching for a moment the young man then proceeded to open the door for her politely. For the moment, the young man's clothes were ruffled as was his appearance, from the long drive. Frankly, if Zalia said nothing he would do nothing about it. "Then we should get you some water soon. Right Daktari?" It was strange to address someone like this after such a short time.

Incredulous laughter leaped from the fairy's mouth. To fly again when it had seemed lost! So soon after the loss... The queen would have a surprise, a very large one at that! Turning, Ezre caught Azra in his arms with a smile. Kissing her, the fairy thought of how his assumed name was so close to her own. Perhaps alone he could tell her his true name, the one which could wreak havoc if known by the wrong people. "This is wonderful! And now, dear heart, would you like to finally hear my true name?" Instinctively Ezre knew that Azra would never use this knowledge to hurt him.

Following the tall man, Valentina couldn't help but stare at everything. Paintings with unreal subjects and ethereal landscapes littered the place. Every piece of furniture was more beautiful then the last, until finally they were within the kitchen. Sitting down at the counter Valentina regarded Jatan with a shy smile. "Would you umm, mind cooking? I'm curious as to what you might come up with. Only if you want to though!" Waving her hands around nervously, Valentina waited to see what would happen next in this wondrously strange place.

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 12-02-2011, 03:18 AM

((Around what time should it be? Dinnerish time?))

As Theo started to get out of the car Daktari stepped back with her hand still in his. He flashed her a smile before letting her hand go to go to the trunk. In a blur he hand it open and everyone's bags in his hands. When she mentioned his best friend he couldn't help but feel anxious. Him and Az hadn't been apart in a long long time. Walking back over to her she smiled once again. "I'm sure the club is in ruins," he said with a chuckle. Looking at Slan he replied to the man. "You guys can go into Azra's room, she has a waterfall river that you can swim in Zalia." Transferring all the bags to one hand Daktaria wrapped him over arm around Theo's shoulder and started walking towards the door.

Grinning Zalia stepped out of the car and gave Slan a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you," she said sweetly. When Daktari told her about the waterfall river she let out a small squeal of happiness. "Oh thank the lord! Your an angel Dak!" Still grinning Zalia winked at Slan. "Race you!" She yelled then took off running, making sure she didn't cheat and run with her inhuman speed. The Bucca couldn't wait until she was in water, her skin was itching for it.

Laughing Azra wrapped her arms around Ezre when he grabbed her, and then she kissed him back. She had never been so happy in her entire life. When he spoke his words completely stunned her. "I.." she said then paused. Bringing her hand up she touched his cheek delicately. "Thank you so so so much," she said as tears began to form in her eyes. No one had ever gifted her with such an amazing present before. To give her his true name meant that he trusted her completely. "I would love to hear your true name Ezre. That is the most precious gift anyone has ever given me." Now if only she had something to give him like that!

Turning around Jatan dropped into a low bow. "Anything you wish my lady." Straightening up he gave her a charming smile and a wink. Then he spun back around and started taking out things he would need. Whistling he moved around the kitchen, gather up everything. He was going to make a huge heaping of chili manacotti, fresh salad, bread sticks, and something for dessert. Like Azra he was an amazing cook and he knew that the other two would want to eat later. "So, what are you thinking about all of this? Is it everything you've dreamed of or is this all shocking?"

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 12-03-2011, 04:18 PM

Walking inside the club with Daktari, Theodora had to wonder about a few things. How would things be, if she didn't survive? The chances were so ow despite the fact that they were doing everything to keep her alive. So many things, there were so many things that Theodora wanted to do. "Dak... What woud you do if you only had a week left to live?" Looking up at him her eyes held the fear that had been plaguing her for the past three days. They only had a week to figure everything out, it seemed like forever, but there wasn't enough time!

Gleefully Slan set off running behind the young woman. It was so wonderful, this mad dash. If only because he was with her. He had a romantic heart, and Slan never made an effort to hide that. It was simply who he was and now that he had someone like Zalia there was no letting her go.

Leaning into her touch, the fae smiled. "Cathal Dyre Ezre, you have given me so much already that this is the least I can do." She'd given herself to him, when all he had done for years was try to tear her world apart. There was nothing more amazing then that in the blue skinned man's mind. It was hard to believe how much a mere day and a half had changed everything between them.

With a blush, Valentina turned her head to look at the counter for a little while. She simply wasn't used to being treated this way. Though when Jatan started whistling, the young woman glanced up with a slightly incredulous expression. This was something she hadn't expected from a demon, then again Jatan was the first of his kind she'd ever met. "I've been terrified! There's no telling when something bad might happen... Not that I don't trust you or anything!" It was just hard to believe that anyone would protect her down there.

(Dinner time sounds good!))

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 12-03-2011, 08:09 PM

Frowning Daktari continued to walk with Theo and he thought hard about her question. If he only had a week to live...that was a hard question. So many things flew through his mind that it was a few moments before he spoke. "Well I would make sure that everyone I loved was set and safe. Then I would do the one thing that I have always wanted to do, whatever that may be." He looked down at Theo and kissed the top of her head. "I'm not going to let anything happen to you Theo. Your going to have many more weeks," the last was whispered.

Giggling Zalia looked behind her to see Slan close behind. Squealing in delight she took a corner. Up ahead was Azra's room and she ran towards it. Luckily the door was open and she quickly ran through it. Having not a clue where the waterfall was she took off through the jungle. Hopefully they would find it soon.

Smiling softly she placed a delicate kiss on Ezre's lips. "That is a beautiful name. Cathal Dyre Ezre.." his named rolled off her British tongue. Smiling again she nodded. "Yes absolutely beautiful!" All of a sudden Azra's face went blank and she took a step back. Cocking her head to the side she went still. After a minute of this she came back to life with a grin. "They're back. Zal and Slan went into my jungle to search for the waterfall. Dak and Theo are coming this way! Come with me?" She asked softly and held her hand out. They all were just going to have to bite the bullet and sit down and talk.

Catching Valentina's expression out of the corner of his eye, Jatan smiled. For a demon he was quite "normal" in a human way. He wasn't like his counter parts who were demon all the way. "I'm sorry you've been terrified." He spoke while he was mixing all the cheeses and chili in a bowl. "I promise you that I will do my best to make sure nothing bad happens to you." Jatan had smiled at the trust comment. He was shocked that she even had a little trust in him at all.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 12-03-2011, 11:08 PM

Letting out a shuddering breath, the young woman closed her grey eyes for a brief moment. Opening them again she looked up at the man standing beside her. "What happens if it doesn't work? All this planning, all of this... What if it doesn't work and I don't get to see my family one last time, and I don't get to... Get a career, get married and have children?" Of those things, she wanted two more then anything else. Marriage and children, she could have a career writing or something of the sort. It wasn't necessarily easy but she could work at it. But, finding the one she loved and creating new life with him.. She might have been young but that was something she looked for.

Hearing the sound of falling water, Slan laughed and began running that way. Tearing off his shirt he jumped into the pool of deep water head first. At first, it was just like any other dive, but the spot he'd chosen was not so. There was a cracking sound, and blood began to seep from his temple from a jagged wound. There had been a rock jutting out from the cliff side, one so dark as to blend in with the water.

A shiver ran down the fae's spine as the woman he loved spoke his name. He'd never thought it would mean so much to him, that she liked his name. A slightly disappointed frown crossed his face as Azra backed away, only to be replaced by a look of frustrated indulgence. Reaching out to grasp her hand, Cathal sighed. "Only because you ask it. I don't like him, not one bit." He had said he would make an effort to get along though, and that was what he would do.

Biting her lower lip the young woman nodded as he spoke, then smiled almost despite herself. "I believe you Jatan, so you don't need to keep repeating yourself!" And that chili and cheese looked delicious, though she'd never tasted it before. Standing, the strawberry blond haired woman moved to peer into the bowl with curiosity.

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 12-03-2011, 11:47 PM

Hugging Theo closer to him Dak came to a stop. He dropped the bags on the ground and cupped his hands around her face. "We can take a quick trip to go see them if you want Theo. Plus you don't have to do this. I don't have to bring you to the Queen. In fact I like this plan a lot more! I wont risk your life. You deserve for those things to happen to to you. To marry someone and have there kids." He stepped away and gave her a half smile. No he wouldn't risk Theo. It would be better for him to go to the Queen and tell her he cherished nothing.

Still laughing Zalia ran after Slan as he took a different route. She could also hear the water. The Bucca had just entered the clearing when she saw Slan dive into the water. The grin that was on her face fell away to a mask of horror when she heard a sickening crack and blood starting seeping through the water. A terrifying scream came out of her mouth and in a flash she was in the water. Her tail and everything else appeared the moment she was in. Swimming over to Slan she flipped him over and cradled his body in her arms. Flicking her wings out they fluttered and she flew up out of the water. Landing in the grass on her legs she set him down carefully. "Slan, Slan. Please please wake up!" Going to the edge of the clearing Zalia cupped her hands around her mouth. "Azra! I need you!" She then ran back to Slan and put her hand on his face softly. "Can you hear me?" Tears were running down her face as she waited.

Leaning in Azra kissed her love on the cheek. "You are so amazing! I don't know what I would do without you know." Pulling on his hand softly she led him forward only to freeze. "Somethings wrong.." she whispered. "Zalia's screaming for me in my jungle. I have to go!" Suddenly she was gone, racing off to the room that held her magical place. She blurred by Daktari and Theo, not even stopping to say anything. Finally she was in the clearing. "Oh no," she said and then was by there side. "What happened?" She asked her new friend.

Holding up his hands he grinned. "Ok! Ok!" Grabbing the cooked pasta he started stuffing them and setting it in the pan. "Looks good doesn't it? Just wait until it's all cooked up and ready. The smell alone will kill you!" Chuckling pushed a can of olives at her. "Can you open and drain those for me cherie?"

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 12-04-2011, 12:23 AM

((Dak was compelled by blood, he has to. And... I love how Valentina and Jatan are just completely oblivious to everything else!))

Tears were forming at the corner of her eyes as Dak spoke. Placing her hands over his, the young woman tried to speak clearly though she knew her tearful words might not be that. "But Dak... I wan't to stay with you! I already care for you so much, you might be the one I want to marry, I don't know yet. But.. I don't want to miss the chance!" Sobbing a little Theodora moved forward to clutch Daktari tightly while burying her face in his neck. "Please don't take away my chance to find out.." This wasn't what she was like, this wasn't who she was! But, it was terrible, at the thought of leaving Daktari an incredible sadness over took her.

The young man was completely unconscious, but still breathing. Though every breath he took seemed to be more labored.

He was confused as she left, though not too surprised. All Cathal wanted to do was stay with the harpy. So he began walking away from the hall towards her room. Worry was placed upon his face as he began running. This was so difficult, this loving someone else so much that even the thought of her being upset brought a pang to his chest.

Blushing again, she seemed to be doing that a lot, Valentina looked to the ground to try and hide her face. This whole situation was strange. And now a demon was asking her to open a can of olives, calling her... "O-okay," stuttered out Valentina as she reached out to grab the can in question. Turning away she rummaged trough drawers until she found a can opener. With a small smile she began opening it.

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 12-04-2011, 03:05 AM

((Ill reply tomorrow I'm at a friends. And I'll have him react to the blood in the next post! Haha I know!))

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 12-10-2011, 09:40 PM

Like Theo tears were forming in Dak's eyes as she spoke. When she clutched onto him he wrapped an arm around her tightly. His other came up to rest in her hair as he pressed his face into it, breathing in her scent. "Theo.." he started then froze. Lifting his head up he sniffed the air. His fangs shot out from his gums and his eyes turned black. Someone was bleeding and it smelled delicious. Swallowing heavily Dak looked down at Theo's neck. A soft growl was starting at the back of his throat and he made himself step away from her. "Someone's bleeding and you smell amazing Theo." It was hard for him not to just bite and drink from her, but he would never do that to her.

Sobbing Zalia grabbed Azra's hand. "He dove into the water and must have hit a rock," she sobbed. "I dove in and got him out, there's so much blood. Please Az help him." Tear after tear ran down her face as she pleaded to her new friend to save him. She could tell he was getting worse, Zalia just knew it.

Reaching out Azra smoothed her hand over Zalia's hair. "It'll be ok sweetie don't worry. I will be right back ok." Standing up quickly she made her way to her house. Running up the stairs she went into her room. Opening the closet that held all her potions she cursed. She couldn't find what she wanted. Then out of the corner of her eye she did. There wasn't much that would help for that kind of wound. It would help with some of his pain and up his strength. But Slan was going to need stitches and a lot of recoup time. Grabbing the bottle and a first aid kit she ran back to Slan and Zalia. "Ok I'm going to give him something to take away some of the pain and give him more strength. But were going to have to stitch his wound up and give him time to rest." Leaning forward Azra put three drops on the potion in his mouth and waited. She hoped Ezre was coming, she wanted him here.

Out of the corner of his eye Jatan watched Valentina. "So tell me about yourself, I'm curious." Which in fact his was very much. There was something compelling about the women next to him.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 12-11-2011, 07:40 PM

Feeling Dak hug her tighter helped the young woman relax. Taking a deep breath, Theo silently berated herself for being such an emotional wreck. This just wouldn't do, even if the thought of being separated from Daktari was a horrible one. It was then that the man released her, making Theo blink up at him with confusion in her grey eyes. She only realized what he was talking about after a few moments. Smiling a little, the young woman tilted her head to the side and pushed her thick braid of hair so it fell squarely onto her back. "Then bite me Dak. It's been a while since you've eaten hasn't it?" The young woman didn't mind, though it was still a little strange.

Stirring a little, the young man still didn't awaken. Though his breathing improved, that seemed to be the only true change in his condition.

Entering Azra's room, the fae waited for a little bit. Eventually the sound of voices reached his ears. Moving in that direction he stopped in his tracks upon seeing what had happened. The blue skinned man moved to kneel beside the harpy, placing a hand gently on her shoulder. "Is there anything I can do to help?" Ezre might not have liked humans, but he was willing to do more then save one in order to help Azra.

Popping the top off the can of olives, the young woman handed it to the demon with a nervous smile. "There's not all that much to say... I'm an only child, I've been chased by supernatural beings since I was thirteen and my Sight kicked in. A lot of things scare me, heights, spiders, clowns, darkness, and a few other things. My parents don't believe me when I tell them my stories, they just think I'm clumsy and unlucky when things go wrong. Friends, well I don't really have any." Looking to Jaten, Valentina smiled a little after shaking her head. Spewing things out to strangers, or near strangers, wasn't something Valentina was used to. It might have been one of the reasons why she didn't have friends, though it was mostly because she was afraid they might have been supernatural beings in disguise.

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 12-12-2011, 05:08 AM

At her words Dak simply nodded, the car ride had been extremely long. "Thank you Theo," he whispered to her. Taking a few steps closer he cupped her face in his hands and gave her a soft kiss. Then after placing another soft kiss, this time on her neck, he struck. Biting down he started sucking in Theo's sweet blood. After taking a couple of swallows he pulled back, licking the wound closed. His fangs retracted and his eyes started turning back to normal as he gave her a small smile. "Are you ok?" He asked her softly.

Looking up from Slan's face Zalia nodded at Azra's words. "You know how do stitches?" She asked quietly. Hearing Slan breathing a little easier made her relax a bit, but only slightly. Seeing Ezre crouch down at Azra's side caused her to let out a squeak of alarm. She hadn't heard his words, only thought about how much of a threat he was. Jumping to her feet she flashed into her Black Bucca form. Crouching down into an attack stance she hissed at him, her sharp long nails flashed under the sun. "Don't hurt him!" She said in a fearful growl. Not knowing what was going on she glanced at Azra in confusion.

When Ezre had came to her side she let out a happy sigh. But the sigh quickly turned into a soft groan at Zalia's reaction. Moving extra slowly so the Bucca didn't do anything rash, she stood up in front of her love. Holding her hands out she flashed her friend a small smile. "Ezre's not going to harm Slan sweetie. He's here to help ok? You can trust him, he's no longer with the Queen." She reached behind her and took his hand. "Come on Zali, flash back so we can help Slan."

Grabbing the can from Valentina he chopped them up while she talked. Jatan hated that she had been chased by the supes. No human should have to deal with that, especially at that age. "Were your parents loving though?" That was something he knew nothing about. Loving parents were like aliens to him. Jatan hadn't missed the no friends comment but he decided not to comment on it right at that moment. Putting the pans into the oven he set the timer. Then opening the fridge he grabbed out a bottle of red wine and poured two glasses. Picking them both up he held out a glass to Valentina.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 12-12-2011, 04:55 PM

Smiling as Dak kissed her, Theo wrapped her arms around him. Making a small sound of approval as her eyes closed and the blond man kissed her neck. Then a sharp pain on the same spot, which shifted into something bitter sweet. As Dak pulled away the young woman opened up her eyes to smile up at him. "I'm fine, tough I'm glad to see you're doing better." He could be a little scary with his dark eyes, and fangs, but the fact that Dak hadn't bitten her immediately when he could have just proved to Theo that he did truly care for her.

The Bucca form earlier... He supposed he couldn't blame her for reacting this way after the words they'd exchanged in the past. Shaking his head, Ezre remained where he was as Azra stood in front of him. Better to let someone the young woman trusted deal with the situation, rather then another. Standing himself, the blue skinned man placed his hand in Azra's with a small smile. Though of course he was rather upset by this all, though not a word was going to leave his lips until the Bucca calmed down.

Watching Jatan move trough the kitchen, the young woman tried not to show how this question affected her. As he moved to hand her the wine, Valentina smiled and blushed lightly. Drinking wasn't her thing, but she was going to make an exception in this case. Accepting the glass the woman with strawberry blond hair then leaned on the counter. "Yes,very much so. I guess you can say it made things a little harder. My grandmother on my father's side though... She knew what was going on. The sight comes from that side of the family. After she died everything got so much worse, she'd made so many connections that the supernatural world didn't dare come after the gifted family members. With her gone that all changed." That had been what, just a few years ago? Even so, everything seemed so different now. Taking a sip of the wine, Valentina grimaced at the taste but kept on drinking anyway.

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 12-20-2011, 06:28 AM

((I got some lol. I'll finish it tomorrow!))

Smiling Daktari pulled Theo close and hugged her. "Thank you again my sweet." Leaning forward he kissed her forehead then pulled back with a frown. "We should probably go check to see what happened. I smelt a lot of blood, I think it was Slan's." He could still smell the blood and it made him curious.

Narrowing her eyes Zalia watched Azra take Ezre's hand. Letting out a puff of air she straightened from her attack stance and as she did so she shifted