TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 09-09-2014, 04:28 AM

"No I don't, unless you have some other business here." Dartz said, examining the ring. He murmured a spell to probe the ring, to see how deep the corruption went. He swore violently and dropped it as if he'd been burned. "Kakis!"

Fifteen minutes later, Aila was ready. She was wearing a blood red corset vest--laced up the back--over a black mesh shirt that had sleeves that hung loose and cut off at the elbows, black cotton trousers, and her black combat boots. She'd lined her eyes with kohl, considering where she'd be going. A bag was slung over her shoulder and her blind-man's cane was revealed to have runes etched on it. "I'm ready." She said.

musasgal
The ever changing Fairy of Mene ...
Penpal

Old 09-09-2014, 04:33 AM

"That bad?" Laria asked, concerned about Datrz.

Mahad nodded and stood up. Then he chanted a spell that sent Aila from a spaceship......

.....to a middle of a chase of two toddlers.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 09-09-2014, 04:43 AM

Dartz nodded. "Get the rest of those rings under a quarantine." He said. "I'll keep that one under guard here."

It didn't take long for Aila to hear the chase, and get out of the way, grabbing the boy's collar as he ran past. "And what are you up to?" She asked.

musasgal
Penpal

Old 09-09-2014, 07:54 PM

Aki nodded and took the rings to quarantine.
"Looks like it's more serious than I thought" Laria sighed.

A 11yr old girl, holding another toddler by her hand caught up to him.
"Thanks" she said, and took the boy off Aila's hands, "I'm heading to the throne room. Want to come along?"

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 09-13-2014, 02:02 AM

"It is," Dartz replied. "And from the feel of it, that ring was sabotaged before Rei came in contact with it."

"I won't get much of a choice either way, will I?" Aila asked. "Let's go, then."

musasgal
Penpal

Old 09-13-2014, 02:33 AM

"Then who sabotaged it?" Laria asked.
"I think I know who" Lanchia said.

"Alright" the girl said, then led them to the throne room.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 09-16-2014, 04:50 AM

"Kaimiri's father, if not Kaimiri himself." Dartz said. "The next question is, when would either of them had been in contact with the Rings...?"

Aila held back a gasp as they entered the throne room, awed at seeing it in person for the first time. And I thought the freizes were impressive. She thought.

musasgal
Penpal

Old 09-16-2014, 05:48 AM

"Sadly, he needed Sakura to activate one of the rings for an silent attack, which did work" Lanchia replied.
"Then I get that essence out of it without destroying the ring" Laria said, standing up.

"Ashleigh, who is this young woman?" asked the man on the throne.
"I have no idea my King" the girl - Ashleigh - replied, bowing, "I was chasing these two from a dispute.....again."

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 09-21-2014, 03:30 AM

"I'll stand by as backup, should anything go wrong." Dartz said.

Michael sighed. "All right, I get the message; I'm going." He said, and ported out.

Shanai--the two-year-old--pointed to the four-year-old. "He's a dummyhead!"

Aila sighed. These two...are Darin's ancestors...?

musasgal
Penpal

Old 09-21-2014, 07:49 AM

"Do NOT start up again" Ashleigh growled, then turned to Alia.
"So sorry, but these two still seems to butt heads....." she sighed.

"Too bad, I want to show him that I don't need minding" Laria sighed.
"I keep telling him to wait" Lanchia sighed, "but he's a bit impatient."

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 09-26-2014, 01:59 AM

"They're siblings, what did you expect?" Aila sighed.

"We noticed," Dartz said midly.

musasgal
Penpal

Old 09-26-2014, 07:19 AM

"Yeah. Anyway, why are you here for?" Ashleigh asked.

Laria focused on the ring. It floated up and a golden light covered both of them. After a while, the light faded. The ring was in it's original colour and design, the essence in a coin, and Laria on the floor. She woke up a few hours later in her room with Micheal sitting near her bed, and he looked worried.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 09-29-2014, 02:46 AM

"To help you, from what I was told." Aila replied. Best not to say it was Mahado who sent me...from ten thousand years in the future.

"Are you all right?" Michael asked, a concerned look on his face.

musasgal
Penpal

Old 09-29-2014, 04:27 AM

"Do you have proof?" Ashleigh asked.

"Yeah, but the ring turned back to normal" Laria replied.

Aki looked at the coin as Dartz entered the room.
"How on earth did she did this?" she asked, "I was hoping to dissect it."

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 10-01-2014, 04:11 AM

"Yes," Aila replied, handing the girl the letter.

"That's good," Michael said. "So...it looks like your training will have to wait a bit, I guess...."

musasgal
Penpal

Old 10-01-2014, 04:39 AM

Ashleigh read the letter out loud.
"Dear to whom it may concern.
A friend of this young woman, had got stabbed with a poisoned object that we do not have an antidote for. If by any chance you may have the recipie for it, can we please have a copy of it? A sample of the poision is with this young lady." Then she nodded to Aila, who left the throne room to wait for further instrustions. Ashleigh contiunued on.
"That girl's name is called Aila. What she does not know that I have sent her to do some soul searching and some growing up to do. She is suppose to be part of a court in her own time and doesn't have respect for them. My second request is for her to leave here with more of a respect to her elders. I bid you farewell." This followed by a silence.

"Wait, what training? There isn't any other Ultimate Arches....unless....." Laria said, then she realized. "You're.....an Ultimate Arch?"

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 10-06-2014, 04:30 AM

Siamun was the first to break the silence. "The way she used that staff of hers, she was using it to feel ahead of her. Is she blind?" He asked.

Michael nodded. "There's four of us." He said.

Dartz, meanwhile, was studying the coin containing the essence in his office. The coin was floating in a shimmering, glittering filigree orb--a stasis spell, that kept the essence contained. And it protected the others at the same time. Now, we need to figure out how the Destroyer managed to get hold of this ring in the first place.

musasgal
Penpal

Old 10-06-2014, 04:50 AM

Ashleigh re-read the scroll.
"According to this, she is blind. However, this was like this when she was born. Nothing we can do can make her see" she replied, "So better tell the doctor not to lay a finger on her."

"Wait, that must mean.....I'm part of that group too" Laria gasped, "then who are the other two?"

Aki leaned in the doorway.
"How on earth did that girl was able to cleanse that ring?" she asked, "I am concerned about those new powers of hers."

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 10-13-2014, 02:40 AM

"I'll let him know now," Siamun said. He bowed to Akhenaten. "By your leave, my king."

Michael smiled mischievously. "Spoilers~" He said in a singsong voice.

"You and me both," Dartz replied. "I've got her on bedrest; she drained herself cleansing this thing."

musasgal
Penpal

Old 10-13-2014, 03:26 AM

Akhenaten nodded.
"Now, what is the problem with those two?" he sighed.

"Ok, WHO introduced you guys to Doctor who?" Laria asked, "you got it from someone."

"So she's your niece huh?" Aki said, "how is that possible?"

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 11-08-2014, 04:36 AM

Shanai pointed at Atem. "He's a dummy!"

Siamun left, smiling softly. Those two were going to be a handful.

Michael chuckled. "Again...spoilers." He said. "But you know her."

Dartz was silent for several moments. "It's...complicated."

musasgal
Penpal

Old 11-08-2014, 05:19 AM

"Both of them decided to pull a prank on their teachers" Ashleigh explained, "and it didn't go as well didn't it?"

"Selena?" Laria asked, hoping that she was correct.

"You can tell me" Aki said, "What's so hard about explaining about it?"

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 11-08-2014, 11:57 PM

Shanai shook her head. "Atem glued my feet to the ground by acc-dent." She replied.

Michael nodded. "How did you know?"

Dartz rubbed his eyes. "I didn't know we were related until after my...'death'." He replied.

musasgal
Penpal

Old 11-09-2014, 12:23 AM

"Don't try and get out of it Shanai" Ashleigh growled, "You tried to turn your teacher's hair green! And Atem somehow found out how to do exploding ink and use it on his teacher. This is why sending toddlers to school is bad."
Atem, who was covered in splotch of ink, looked down to the ground.

"Then why did....." then the woman stopped and thought for a bit.
"This is what happens if your own mother introduced your friend to Si-Fi" she groaned.

"So what happened?" Aki said, grabbing a seat and sat next to Dartz, "You were trying to find her?"

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 11-09-2014, 05:08 AM

Shanai looked ashamed. "I sowwy." The two-year-old said. "And Atem is too.

Michael frowned. "Um...what?"

Dartz nodded. "To atone for...what I did. I honestly wasn't expecting to end up where I did." He replied. "Tartarus, yes; the River Styx, headed for the Afterlife, not so much."