Zephi
Summer love

Old 08-24-2018, 02:56 PM

It does get pretty hilarious. It's like.. pinterest fails. But the winner gets like 10k

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 08-24-2018, 02:58 PM

That's a great booby prize

Zephi
Summer love

Old 08-24-2018, 06:30 PM

Right!? They pick the person that did the best and failed the least xD lots of it involves working with that cake stuff that you roll out and can shape... omg.. i for... FONDENT. fondant? Yeah, that

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 08-24-2018, 07:10 PM

Oh so it's all baking failures?

Zephi
Summer love

Old 08-29-2018, 01:21 PM

Yeah. All baking and cakes and stuff. I mean they aren't supposed to fail but they take normal people with no formal training and get them to try to make professional wedding cakes and cake pops etc..

I had a strange dream last night but I can't remember it. Maybe it will come to me later.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 08-29-2018, 06:48 PM

I had a dream about being lost in kostko while searching for peanut butter granola cups. I know why because I ate the last one and that means I have to go back and look for more. And that's always a chore they seem to hide things in that store. And that was a rhyme I didn't mean to be unkind

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 09-05-2018, 09:49 PM

Reminds me of the dream I had a couple weeks ago that involved shopping for candy quite endlessly and then I woke up and went to grocery store and had to buy some.

I had a rather interesting dream a couple nights ago that was rather intense. Not sure why my brain decided to conceive of it because the worries of the dream are not something particularly on my mind right now or on the mind of the people also present in the dream.

But basically, me, my best friend, and one of her good friends were all in a relationship of sorts. There was someone threatening us and I was running with this guy chasing after me. It seemed that the other two had set up a trap of sorts to catch him, but I hadn't realized it and the chase had turned into kinda a mess, so we both went through the area where the trap was to be sprung and that opportunity was lost. I figured it would be okay though and I'd just lose him in the maze of the city, but every time I thought I had, the guy would find me again and the chase just kept going and going, getting more and more frantic.

Finally, I jump to this platform that's supposed to be this kind of sanctuary and I think it's all over. There's quite a chasm between us and he can't follow me to where I've jumped. But then, he pulls out a gun and starts shooting. I have to jump away and keep running. It's like, I know there's no way to end this now and I'm pretty sure I'm going to die. I see this colorful stage of performers though and realize they can help me. They're like...a touristy, benign sort of act, just a line of pretty girls. But in reality, they're mostly drag queens and run an underground movement and are friends with us. So I dive behind some of them and end up escaping through some tunnels underneath the stage with their help.

It was a rather strange variety of an intense dream. The crushing prejudice and fear, though I wouldn't consider it a nightmare. I woke up thinking more....daaaamn, that was interesting. Might have to find a way to use it in a story without all the nonsense of the setting. Because yeah, the setting was really weird and nonsensical in its layout.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 09-06-2018, 01:01 AM

Are you playing a new game or reading a new book or something? Maybe you're trying to work something out while you sleep. I'm so boring I just had a dream about being lost again.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 09-13-2018, 06:32 PM

Lol, not really. Been reading and writing a lot, but the usual sort. Plenty of LGBTQ themes, but that's like, so regular in my life I don't know why I would dream about it.

I also had an apocalyptic dream where Hawaii got hit by an intense ice storm. >.>
That was pretty cool. Ice spires and such everywhere. No one knew what to do.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 09-14-2018, 06:59 PM

Iopsie put my dream in the wrong thread