((hey is the bad guy male or female?))

kionaredhawk
Purple magic swirls and undulate...

Old 05-18-2010, 04:23 PM

(You'll have to find out XD)

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-18-2010, 04:48 PM

((okay so um....Lyna is just watching and Listening with L))

Hotaru groaned as he started to wake up again, something fell to the floor, he just his elbows onto his knees and held his head. He had a major headache, he didn't understand why his head hurt or what happened, he started to rub his temple to try and get the pain to go away.

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 05-18-2010, 06:51 PM

((wow I missed a good bit while I was out sick. I'll try to post again later today, but no promises since I'm still sick))

Maiara growled at him. She tried to push him off of her. Her ears twitched slightly when she caught sounds of yelling coming from the mansion. "We better get going. Something isn't right at the mansion." She told him, her head turned towards home. She wondered what could be wrong now.

Tabitha had nodded to Jerrian when introduced. After that she just stood back and watched what took place. A wonderful new home, she laughed to herself. She disappeared into the shadows and headed to Doc's hut. After getting her things she returned to the main house to do some more exploring. For now she figured it would be best for her to stay out of everyone elses way.

Jake laid back on the bed. He nodded to Payne. "Sounds good." Though he wondered how she could be so sure of that. "You better get out of here before the boss founds out that you helped me." As he spoke he closed his eyes. He didn't care if he went to sleep and never woke up again, but there was a little part of him that didn't wish for that to happen because it's probably what the boss wanted.

Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. On...

Old 05-18-2010, 07:54 PM

Katie nodded listening to the names."I'll talk to all of them.."

Last edited by Katie Scarlett Divine; 05-18-2010 at 08:16 PM..

Daeman35
Angels dont come better than tho...
Send a message via AIM to Daeman35 Send a message via Yahoo to Daeman35

Old 05-19-2010, 12:29 AM

Nile started to walk around the mansion. He had skipped dinner today because he "wasnt very hungry." In truth he was sending a letter to the boss of the slave trade. On girl down, a couple more would be brought back to him like he wanted. Especially Tabitha and Cora. But he still had to keep up his facade as the one that would never have done anything like kill a person. He was too nice to do so. To much of a slave to do so. His powers of Shadow manipulation and control and flying always helped him to do his job. He had stayed late at his part of the job that day just to get everything "done." Now the people inside the mansion were probably wondering what happened to Isabella and who did it. Before he got inside he reached his hand through the shadows and pulled out a dead deer. He walked up to the kitchen door and inside. "Hey Marka. I brought you some more game in case you needed some more meat."

kionaredhawk

Old 05-19-2010, 02:40 AM

Carcol sniffed the air, smelling death. He stood on his hind legs, looking more human. His eyes were back to their normal green. "Agreed. Let's go." He headed towards the mansion in a run.

Jerrian shook his head. "We only need to talk to three of them and your throat still needs to recover. Who should we speak to first?"
Leara and Larl shook their heads. Jerrian sighed. He looked at Katie. "Which do you think? I know you don't know any of them but maybe a hint of an idea?"

Marka laid a large hand on Nile's shoulder with a good thud. "That's a good lad. Thank you. Ya missed dinner, me thinks to get us this. Want some now?"

Daeman35

Old 05-19-2010, 02:59 AM

Nile smiled at the woman. "Of course. It took me ages to kill this thing. You know i love a challenge." He smiled as he dragged the deer into the kitchen. "I would love some food mum. Thank you so much." He smiled to her graciously as he dragged the deer to the draining area. He strung it up and stopped it from swinging. "If you need anymore just tell me. Ill go hunting for more. Sorry i missed dinner. The rain made it hard to hunt. Everything was so slippery, even when i was flying. The water weighed me down." He always told Marka everything. Or at least thats the way it seemed. She had been his best friend ever since he had come to the mansion 2 years before.

Cora continued to eat her food while listening to what was going on. She didnt know half the people they were talking about. So this was what she had to do. Sit and listen.

kionaredhawk

Old 05-19-2010, 03:04 AM

Marka grinned. "Makes sense ta me. We don't need nutting more for a week, at least. Here ya are." She handed him a plate of food heaped high. She went back to cleaning. "Have ya met any of the new ones yet, Nile?"

Daeman35

Old 05-19-2010, 03:13 AM

Nile stared at her a little confused. "Theres new ones already?" He asked in his normal irish accent. Grabbing the plate he looked at the woman. "When did they come along? I only saw Kiona with one of the other new ones that i havent met in the woods with Hotaru a little while ago i think... Actually a long while ago but still."

kionaredhawk

Old 05-19-2010, 03:23 AM

Marka chuckled. "Those were the ones I'm talkin bout. They've only been here bout a week or so. The girls are pretty too. Too bad two of them are taken already." She nudged him before returning to her task. "You should get yerself a girl, yeah?" She laughed heartily.

Daeman35

Old 05-19-2010, 03:34 AM

"Hoy." Nile said laughing at her. "Get myself a girl?... What makes you say that?.. maybe ill go after that Cora girl that Kiona was with. Shes lookin pretty good i think." He took a couple more bites of his food. "What do ya think, eh? Think i got a shot with er?"

kionaredhawk

Old 05-19-2010, 03:40 AM

Marka grinned. "Your a handsome lad and very nice. Not to mention that gorgeous accent." She winked. "If I was younger, I'd go after ye myself. Give it a shot, ya never know." She then laughed. "Be careful though, lad. Kiona seems ta be right protective of that one."

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-19-2010, 03:43 AM

((i would chase him to lol))

Daeman35

Old 05-19-2010, 03:45 AM

Nile laughed when Marka started to talk to him being handsome. "Mum you are as young as spring itself. How much younger would you want to be in order to be with me?" He pretended to tip a hat to her smiling playfully. "But dont worry mum ill be careful. Wouldnt want to upset the lady of the house." He began to eat again.

kionaredhawk

Old 05-19-2010, 03:51 AM

Marka laughed, trying to hide her blush. "Oh stop it, you. Don't tease me like that." She smiled. "Are ye finished with that yet? That's the last dish that needs washin." She glanced at him. "Yer not fancyin' Miss Kiona like most men, are ya?" She grinned, showing she was teasing him again.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-19-2010, 03:53 AM

Hotaru moved towards the kitchen, he didn't bother to look at what fell out of his lap, he didn't us his power for the fact that if he did then he would just be hurt more mentally. He saw Marka and Nile, he was about the only one that he conectted to when his brother left, and his only thing that kept him sane. "Hey, Marka, Nile......something happened and i don't remember anything." he said to Nile as he got him self something to drink, he had a headache still but there wasn't anything that he could do about it.

Daeman35

Old 05-19-2010, 04:01 AM

"Now why would i fancy the master?" Nile asked almost teasingly "Jerrian woulda killed me if i did that. Shes pre'ty, just like the blooming flower in the morning dew, but im not going to go after what i know i wont be able to have. Nah, Ill go after her friend who has just as much beauty as an evening sky on a cloudless day." Thats when Hotaru entered. He scraped off the last of his food and walked over to Marka with the plate. "Oh some'in happened? I wouldnt know. Just got back you see." He was next to Marka now. "Are ya sure ya want to wash this love. I could do it for ya."

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-19-2010, 04:11 AM

Hotaru set his glass of water down, his hand next to it while the other one was pressed to his forehead, he closed his eyes for a moment. "I....I did something......something......." he almost seemed to mumble, he then punched the counter, the glass fell over and started to roll away from him. He still had his palm pressed to his forehead, he was grounding the heel of it into his forehead, he didn't bother to clean up the water. It was clear that he was having a hard time at the moment as he tired to remember, maybe it was because of L touched him and what ever was wrong with L was now what was wrong with him.

Kings Anointed
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Kings Anointed Send a message via Yahoo to Kings Anointed

Old 05-19-2010, 05:37 AM

-Damian found himself hungry and headed toward the mess hall or kitchen whatever they had he was still the size of a mouse though so he was careful to not get noticed or attempted it-

Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. On...

Old 05-19-2010, 07:23 PM

"I don't know..but whose Nile? I never heard of him..I would like to atleast talk to him and you can talk to the rest."She said,giving Jerrian a small frown in his direction."Please.."She asked softly and looked over at the picture she had painted that was by the window.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-19-2010, 07:27 PM

((Poor Hotaru he is so lost and confused))

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 05-19-2010, 08:27 PM

Maiara shifted as she ran following Carcol. Her eyes stayed a swirled mix of gold and green. It wasn’t long before the reached mansion. She ran faster, taking a short cut to get to the kitchen entrance. Stopping outside she waited for Carcol. The smell of death was coming from in the mansion and it wasn’t the deer that Nile had just brought in.

Tabitha found herself wander around in some of the long corridors. It seemed that she had made a circle once she reached the entrance hall. She headed back to a sitting room that she had past when she first started looking around. It didn’t take long for her to find it again. No one was there and she was glad because she wanted a quite place where she could finally break down some. The room was dark and the only clue anyone would have to know someone was in their was the white dress she had on. Walking over she stood in front of the fireplace. There was no fire burning in it. After a few moments she fell to her knees, a few tears streaming down her cheeks. She had pushed herself too much the few days. It felt to her as though her inner flame was dying. She stayed in silence, staring off into nothing.

Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 05-19-2010, 08:42 PM

((POor Tabitha . . . *pats her head* I'd help . . . but my characters are the bad guy, and L is busy. >_>'))

L nodded, and followed Cora and Kiona, keeping almost too close to them. In his hand he grasped Lyna's tightly, though not too much so. When they got to the food, his eyes lit up again. It almost seemed as though he could never get enough food, that boy. Sitting in his usual chair, L watched Lyna sit down . . . and this time served things for the both of them without waiting for his friend to do it herself.
Watching his friends with a watchful gaze, the youth thought over everything he knew about Isabella . . . which wasn't much. His mind wouldn't stop going through thoughts of her - her missing medallion that had somehow appeared in Hotaru's care, the bruises along her throat as she'd been strangled - every detail stood out starkly. He could recall every tiny bit about the case . . . so why couldn't he bring back his own memory?
In vague frustration, L set down his cup a little harder than planned. He spent the next couple seconds cleaning up the water with his napkin, perched on the edge of his chair with an intense expression on his face. Who would want to kill Isabella in such a way? Obviously someone who wanted Hotaru out of the picture.
Glancing up to the girls, L kept his thoughtful frown on his face, but said nothing.

((Hmmm. So . . . I'm thinking L should help at least point out who this killer is in some way. :yes: If that's alright, that is. Like . . . since he has such a good memory, he should see something that really keys him off to who it is - sooner or later. He might not react to it at first, due to the strange blurring of his memory skills at the moment, but he could possibly end up saving the next slave's life by remembering suddenly. ^_^' PM me, killer of Isabella. LOL, we'll see what we can do, yes?))
-

Payne nodded, sighing. Before the master came back. Yes. She should go. Reaching up to press a cool rag to Jake's forehead, the short woman smiled grimly. "Stay in bed. Heal up." She paused, her gold and green eyes narrowing. "And yell for me if you need anything. I'm in the next room, after all." I'll hear you. The handler stood, her hand trailing off of the male's head slowly. "I'll check on you later tonight, Jake. You'd better be taking it easy."
Stepping out of the room, she closed the door quietly behind her. Before heading to her own dwelling area, Payne glanced down both ends of the hallway, praying that the boss didn't catch her so soon.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 05-19-2010, 09:08 PM

((yea he can point out that the person had to be close to hotaru in order to get the medillaion into his hut or something like that lol))