Lexicon of Randomness
The Almighty Lexicon of Randomne...

Old 06-09-2011, 02:41 PM

Vexen was almost 40.98% sure that Marluxia was going to cause him to form an anyreusm in his brain. "Get the hell off of me." Vexen hissed. "Or I will be forced to make you physically!" Actually, why wasn't Vexen already forcing him physically. Perhaps he was unknowingly trying to give one little chance.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 06-09-2011, 02:45 PM

Marluxia was silent for a moment. He was pleasantly surprised that Vexen hadn't already done something to get him off. That gave the pinkette hope that maybe, just maybe, that things could work out between them. So he loosened his hold on the blond some, but he didn't let go of him completely. I think you enjoy having my arms around you." he said, his voice taking on a playful edge.

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 06-10-2011, 12:00 AM

((sorry it has taken me so long to respond. I've been a bit busy with the user event planning.))

Zexion let the door swing back shut carefully keeping his face hidden by his bang. He blushed at Demyx comment then controlled his face. He looked at the portal before looking around. "I think I would like to see where everyone is before heading back. What do you say?"

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-10-2011, 02:00 AM

Demyx looked back at Zexion. "Yeah okay"he said as picked up the bag and threw it over his shoulder. "Lead the way sexyon... I mean Zexion"he said with a smirk. He thought it would be funny to call him sexyon just to see his reaction.

((Its all good. Ps. I just had through in that joke ;p))

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 06-10-2011, 02:17 AM

Zexion's face flushed as he dropped his head down to block his face with his hair and spun quickly in the other direction. He quickly took off. "Come on Water Drop." He only realized when he turned down a small walkway that he was heading towards a cemetary. It probably wasn't where he wanted to go but he couldn't turn around and look at the blond at the moment.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-10-2011, 02:21 AM

Demyx blushed when Zexion called him Water Drop. He thought that name was adorable. He liked Zexion calling him that. He took off following Zexion. He looked around to see it was a cemetery."I hate cemeteries. They are so creepy"he stated as he got closer to Zexion.

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 06-12-2011, 08:28 PM

"Most everything is creepy here. I know I read once that there is a secret door here somewhere." He walked over to one of the tombstones but stopped before touching it. He walked to the back of the litte cemetery to a stone coffin on the ground. He touched the lid only to have it slid back and something to tug him down into it.

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-12-2011, 08:31 PM

Demyx jumped back when Zexion was dragged into the stone coffin. He didn't know what to do. "Uhhh Zexion? Can you hear me? Where did you go little buddy"he said not getting to close to the coffin. He wanted to make sure he was alright before he got too close and was dragged in.

Phoenix of the Immortal
(・・^...

Old 06-12-2011, 08:34 PM

Saix nodded in agreement, letting the gunner go before he did something stupid. Now what to do? There isn't a mission available...he thought to himself as he wondered who was still in the area.

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 06-12-2011, 08:42 PM

((I don't remember exactually what the exit point looked like or let out at but I'm going to try my best then roll with it.))

Zexion tumbled out of another coffin and rubbed his head as he turned to look at the coffin. This one was standing up on end. He watched as the door swung back shut. He stood up and walked around the coffin. Definatly a portal. No way it was a simple door or hole even. He walked back around to the front and touched the door. It swung open again and he braced himself to be pulled back through the portal. He tumbled on the ground and looked up at Demyx. He smiled slightly before standing back up. "Its some kind of portal. It leads out to what looks like a pumpkin field. There's a weird shaped hill too. And its where all the townspeople are. I think their having some kind of town meeting. Want to go check it out?"

princessofdarkness101
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-13-2011, 12:24 AM

Demyx shook his head in shock when Zexion reappeared. "Whoa! Yeah lets go see"he said grabbing Zexion's hand going through the portal. When they came back out the otherside, Demxy spotted the hill. "How odd" he said looking around. He spotted the crowd and tip toed over there.