~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to ~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~

Old 02-01-2010, 12:59 AM

Lillianna blushed softly as he continued staring at her eyes. "I really don't know." she replied. "I mean, I don't feel frightened by you. I feel protected." she told him, looking back into his eyes again.

Havoc
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-01-2010, 01:17 AM

He took a moment to let her words seep into his soul. In truth he did feel a genuine need to protect her. He turned his body to face her directly and held out his hand.
"May I have one more dance before you must sleep?" he asked a smile crossing his face. He never wanted this night to end, but she was human. That thought kept crossing his mind, but she was so much more. She, not him, knew her own limits and she not him could decide for herself.

~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-01-2010, 01:20 AM

Lillianna smiled and nodded, getting up and turning on the radio again. She waited for him to take her into his arms for their last dance of the night. "You are staying tonight, right?" she asked as they danced around the living room.

Havoc
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-01-2010, 01:39 AM

He took her in his arms and they danced. He took in every moment, every smile, every single strand of hair that floated about her lovely face. The song on the radio was like a choir of angels singing just for them.
"Yes," he said as softly as a whisper, as they continued to dance around this small room. A small voice in the back of his head cried out but was quickly quieted by the visions of her in his mind.

~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-01-2010, 01:47 AM

She smiled and rested her head against his chest as they dance. "Good." she said softly, enjoying the music while they danced together. They danced and span around the room perfectly in sync with the music.

Havoc
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-01-2010, 01:59 AM

The song ended and he regarded her, such beauty and grace had never been seen by anyone. He held her close to him, not wanting this night to end. After several moments he dared to speak,"I do not wish this night to end...." He looked into her eyes and watched the sparkles in them. "Though, I wish I could hold you longer....."if he had been able to he would have blushed.

~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-01-2010, 02:01 AM

Lillianna smiled up at him. "So don't let it end..." she replied. "I want you to hold me all night." she told him, looking up into his eyes, her eyes glittering gently as they spoke to each other.

Havoc
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-01-2010, 02:07 AM

"I would do anything to make you smile," he said softly. He picked her up and walked back to the couch, sitting down. He held her with one hand and brushed her hair back with his other. He leaned in and kissed her forehead, then opened his eyes quickly,"You would most likely be more comfortable in your bed wouldn't you?"

~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-01-2010, 06:24 AM

Lillianna smiled and nuzzled into his neck, closing her eyes. She smiled when he kissed her forehead and brushed her hair out of her face. "Probably." she replied, "Let's go to my room." she told him sleepily.

Havoc
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-01-2010, 02:40 PM

He picked her up as if holding a small child. He carefully walked down the hall with her, and with one hand pulled back the covers. He laid her down,"I will be outside while you change." he said as he bowed to her. He walked out the door and closed it behind him. He leaned against the wall and smiled. She had indeed awoken something deep within himself, something he had thought lost a long time ago. He would protect her no matter what, he was sure that she had a purpose in this world. He would make sure she fulfilled her destiny.

~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-01-2010, 04:29 PM

Lillianna smiled as he laid her on her bed. When he closed the door, she got up and changed into her pajamas. She opened the door for him to come back in and closed the curtains for in the morning. She crawled back into bed and waited for him to join her.

Havoc
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-02-2010, 05:20 AM

His mind was drifting when he saw the door open. An angel stood in the door way for just a moment then vanished. He couldn't help but smile as he walked through the doorway. He saw her lying there, and stopped to take the sight of her in. He removed his shoes and with shaking hands pulled the covers over her shoulders. Heaven had truly sent her to him, maybe the other way around but none of that mattered now. He laid down next to her, over the covers. He opened his arms and drew her close to him smiling the whole time. Soon she would be asleep, and he would watch over her. Secretly he wondered if her dreams would be filled with visions of this night.

~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-02-2010, 07:01 AM

Lillianna smiled and curled up in his arms, slowly falling asleep on his chest. That night she did dream of him, only she was covered in blood from her back. She couldn't see what was causing it but he was just staring at her, as if she had changed into something else.

Havoc
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-02-2010, 03:53 PM

He laid there holding her, feeling her sides heave when she breathed. An odd sensation started to come over him, he felt tired. Slowly his eyes began to shut, he fought it off as best he could but eventually lost. He had visions of the man who had turned him into this monster, laughing at him calling him pathetic.
"You are an immortal now, there is no such thing as a conscious. We are strong they are weak, they serve only two purposes, food and servitude." the man voice echoed
"Your wrong! We were human too once!" Lament cried back
"Now we are so much more! If you refuse to eat you will grow weak and die, is that anyway to exact the revenge you sought when you came to me!" The mans face cracked an evil smile,"Maybe they don't deserve justice eh........"

~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-03-2010, 05:18 AM

Lillianna had a rather strange dream as she held onto Lament. She was in the middle of a field, a building in ruins infont of her. There was a white beam from the clouds above on her left side and a black beam from the ground on her right. They both met in the middle of her body and she felt the skin of her back ripping open, causing her to scream in agony. When it was done she had wings, only one side was black and the other was white. 'What does this mean?' she thought, waking up in a cold sweat. She shot up into a sitting position, her hair matted against her forehead as she sat in the bed. She breathed heavily and pressed her hands against her face, trying to figure out what was going on and what her dream meant.

Havoc
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-04-2010, 01:36 AM

Her motion caused him to stir, "Are you alright?" he asked looking around the room. He saw the sweat on her brow which caused her hair to stick to her face. He stood and scanned the room, letting his senses flow. He could hear some mice in the walls, an insect somewhere on the floor above him. Some heavy breathing from down the hall, but nothing other than her in the apartment.
He knelt down beside the bed next to her, and brushed some hair out of her face. She was terrified by the looks of her, he could see her pulse in her neck beating hard and fast. He gently took her wrists and pulled them apart so that he could see those eyes once more,"What were you dreaming about?'' he asked his voice a whisper.

~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-04-2010, 05:13 AM

Lillianna swallowed her saliva, hard. She tried to slow her breathing back to normal. "I-I don't know....." she whispered. "I was standing alone in this field, there was a crumbling building. Then there were these two lights, one from the heavens and the other from the ground." she shuddered, closing her eyes. "I could feel my back ripping open, like there was someone clawing it open from the inside out...." Lillie reached to her back and held it slightly. "I had two different wings, one was white and the other was black...." she finished, looking up at him. "That's when I woke up."

Havoc
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-04-2010, 01:48 PM

He regarded her, looking deeply into her eyes. He moved to sit on the bed and held her close to him placing his head on her shoulders.
"It was a dream," he said stroking her hair,"just a dream." He moved his hand to her back to check for an injury. He felt nothing out of place, save for the sweat that had soaked her body. Her breathing was controlled now, but still her heart was racing. He too wondered what it meant. He looked at the clock, seeing it said 4:23 am.
"It will be alright," his voice was calm despite the fact that he was very worried for her. He turned his head and kissed her forehead,"I am right here."

~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-04-2010, 06:01 PM

Lillianna sighed and nodded, trying to calm her heart down. She placed a hand on her chest and breathed deeply. "I'm glad you're here." she whispered, smiling when he kissed her forehead. "I'm sorry, I just didn't know what to think. It was so vivid...." she apologized, looking into his eyes.

Havoc
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-04-2010, 11:52 PM

"There is no need to apologize," he said trying to reassure her. "it was just a dream." He took her hand in his and looked deep into her eyes. He began to notice that something had changed about her, but he was unable to tell what exactly. Her breathing was becoming normal again as was her heart rate, but something was different. He laid her back down and covered her again.
"You must rest," he said as he pulled up the covers,"I will be right here." He walked around the bed and laid down and once more took her in his arms.

~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-05-2010, 12:24 AM

Lillie sighed and laid back down with him. "Thank you..." she said softly, cuddling up against him. She held onto and slowly drifted off to sleep again. Her body was tense as she did so, scared of what she might dream about. Something inside of her was changing, for better or worse was unknown.

Havoc
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-05-2010, 03:04 AM

He held her through the night, his mind wandered. He felt her body stiffen and he stroked her hair trying to relax her. He was worried about her. Had she dreamed these kinds of dreams before? Had his presence made her have this dream? Time went on. He decided to put these thoughts away for now, there was something worth while in his arms. Whatever may happen, he would make sure that no harm would come to her if he could help it. He had saved her life, and in return she had given him a respite from the cold dark of his world. As far as he was concerned he was in her debt. He looked at the clock, only an hour had passed and he began to get sleepy again? He fought as best he could, his eyes began to close. Just before the final time, he saw an ambient light surrounding her........

~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-05-2010, 04:40 AM

Lillianna whimpered in her sleep but nothing more happened. The light around her was dull, as if it was not strong enough to do anything major... yet. The next morning her alarm went off and she woke up. She felt different but she couldn't place what it was.

Havoc
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-05-2010, 07:22 PM

He felt drained as if he had no energy, not hungry just tired. An odd feeling for a vampire indeed. He rose from his slumber as he heard the alarm. Trying to shake the cobwebs from his mind he stumbled to the door and opened it without thinking. A single ray of sunlight hit his hand, he recoiled as the pain was agonizing. He fell to the floor holding his hand, "Damn!" he shouted. His hand blackened by the beam,"I should have known better. Damn!"

~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-06-2010, 02:40 AM

Lillianna jumped out of her sleepy state. "What happened?" she asked, rushing over to him, she closed the door and pulled him into a darker place. "Oh my gosh." she whispered, getting bandages for his hand.