Medusa Flame
*^_^*

Old 07-01-2009, 12:05 AM

" A shift is 9 hours on dock or on 18 hours on ship. Jest depending if I have school or not." Olivia told Jasper, " Why?"

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels
Send a message via AIM to FakeSunShine

Old 07-01-2009, 12:08 AM

" that's far to many hours for one to work>.<! why don't you just take the easier route and let me get you some clothing?"

Medusa Flame
*^_^*

Old 07-01-2009, 12:13 AM

" Ok if you wish. I jest haven't had any help sense third grade." Storm seemed a little happier sense the time he saw her the first time.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 07-01-2009, 12:16 AM

" my mom would like it if i brought a girl home for a change anyway.... maybe it will get her off my back." he said more to himself.

Medusa Flame
*^_^*

Old 07-01-2009, 12:20 AM

" Why is your mom on your back?" Olivia wonderd and asked" Oh yeah Donn't worry about my bothering you before 9 am. that is the time I get up anyways."she said a lilltle bit after words.

Le-Krynn
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-01-2009, 02:29 AM

Kito had been listening to what they were saying pretty closely. His face showed that he was surprised about the whole 'mom on my back' bit and he looked at Jasper's back. Not seeing anyone, he was confused. Kito hadn't quite caught onto a lot of the sayings yet. Anyways, Olivia and Jasper were talking about going somewhere or working or staying on the street or at Jasper's house. Kito didn't want to be left alone here... He got the feeling that it wouldn't be nearly as fun if they left, "Can I come too?"

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 07-01-2009, 02:46 AM

"As for my mother she doesn't like my enjoyment to be with the male population bringing you to my house may stop her from bothering me." jasper said slowly hoping he phrased it carefully enough to not openly say he was a fruit loop
Jasper looked at him " you don't have a home either o.o" jasper said shocked " How many homeless people go to school here... Well yea sure. but youll have to stay in my room cause we only have one guest bedroom."

Medusa Flame
*^_^*

Old 07-01-2009, 03:31 AM

" Can I jest sleep on a floor or something? I really don't want to make anyone to do something they don't want to. Also I don't know how many homeless go to school here at all." Olivia said.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 07-01-2009, 06:54 PM

" no no you will sleep in the guest room if you really have a problem sleeping on the bed well fine then sleep on the floor but your still going to be in the guest room either way."

Le-Krynn
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-01-2009, 06:56 PM

"Homeless..? That means that you don't have a house, right?" Kito paused for a moment before continuing, "I've been staying with the lady who found me, so I don't think I'm homeless, but I think it'd be fun to go with you anyways." Kito smiled, not seeming to get that they were talking about living together....

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 07-01-2009, 07:02 PM

" We can do one of two things we can chill out here i can inform my mother that im bringing people home or we can just leave now and not inform here and it would be a lovely surprise for her." he continued then looked to kito when he spoke again
"um... should i ask what you mean by 'found you' or should i just leave it at that....?" jasper asked slightly more to himself than at kito but was still directing it to him. " And do you not know the ladies name you are staying with..?"

Le-Krynn
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-01-2009, 07:12 PM

Kito kept on smiling, "I mean that she found me. She said I was passed out somewhere so she took me to a place called 'The Hospital.' All I had with me were the clothes I was wearing and a paintbrush. And they asked me all kinds of questions, but I didn't know the answers. The lady, err... I think her name is Miss uhh... Rose..? She said that because I don't know anything that I can stay with her until I can remember, but that I have to go here and stuff." Kito thought that he had explained things pretty well and gave a nod at the end, signifying that he was finished and that was all he had to say on that subject.

Medusa Flame
*^_^*

Old 07-01-2009, 08:41 PM

"That is intresting. I think?" olivia told them. " Jasper it is your choice if you want to warn your mom or not." She said almost crying.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 07-01-2009, 08:58 PM

"Ahh so like you could be a run away or something?" He asked kito "Do you remember anything at all...?"

"I think it will be more fun if we dont inform her that you two are coming over."

Medusa Flame
*^_^*

Old 07-01-2009, 09:21 PM

" Okay." Olivia still looked like she was about to cry.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 07-01-2009, 09:24 PM

" Are... you okay.." he asked finally noticing that she looked like she was seriously going to cry. it didnt mater who it was he wasnt a fan of when people started crying.

Medusa Flame
*^_^*

Old 07-01-2009, 09:51 PM

" I am fine. I jest having memeries when my mum was alive thats all." Olivia gave a slit smile.

Le-Krynn
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-02-2009, 01:05 AM

Kito shook his head cheerily in response to Jasper's question and mumbled, "nothing."

Kito then watched Olivia. He felt bad for her because she was sad, "Everything is alive, though, right? Isn't everything always alive..? Don't memories mean that you 'mum' is alive..?" Each of these questions was asked in the spirit of curiousity and showed to the other two students that Kito didn't really understand death...

Medusa Flame
*^_^*

Old 07-02-2009, 01:28 AM

" Kito, my mum died when I was 8 years old. Yes she is still alive spirit wise but not human wise. my memeries are jest that. Please live it alone if you guys don't mind." Olivia expland trying to keep from crying still.

Le-Krynn
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-02-2009, 02:15 AM

Kito didn't really look like he got it... Which he really didn't... But, because Olivia said to leave her alone, he replied with an "oh..." before looking awkwardly around the room. Was it his fault that she was about to cry now..? He didn't like that thought. But, what does that mean? Dead 'human wise'? Is there a different between being 'dead' 'human' wise and being dead 'animal' or 'plant' wise? It was weird. Definately weird... And kind of confusing, truthfully. Kito ended up lost in his thoughts. It was questionable if he would even notice something if it slapped him across the face.

Medusa Flame
*^_^*

Old 07-02-2009, 02:24 AM

" Kito jest to tell you it isn't your fault if I cry because you didn't understand. Okay?" Storm said while trying to give a smell. But a little bit after words she sat down at a desk and put her head down on it.

FakeSunShine
Loveless Angels

Old 07-02-2009, 06:13 AM

"im sorry yabout your mother... but atleast shes in a 'better' place now..." jasper said rubbing her back slightly trying to be comforting "So ummm why dont we leave detention and get some ice cream that always lightens any mood right guys?"

Medusa Flame
*^_^*

Old 07-02-2009, 04:32 PM

"Ok, I'm sorry about that. I don't normally cry when people are around." Olivia said.

Le-Krynn
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-02-2009, 05:44 PM

At the mention of ice cream Kito's face immediately lit up. That was one of the new foods he had tried and knew he loved. "Yeah! Let's go!" The small little freshman stood up and grabbed a backpack that Miss Rose had given him for his books and stuff... Though there only seemed to be a couple of notebooks and pencils and stuff in it. Kito watched Olivia and Jasper expectantly, waiting for either one of them to lead the way.

Medusa Flame
*^_^*

Old 07-02-2009, 07:56 PM

" Ok lets get out of this part. I know were a really good ice cream shop is." Oliia started to move tords the door.