Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-03-2012, 05:18 PM

Beth looked at her, was that what was bothering her. She remembered how she oogled her big breasts earlier and tilted her head. Why did that angel thing keep bugging them so much anyway? "Kenna~" she said in a dreamy voice she then started shaking her "Snap out of it!" She was telling her "If you don't I'll kiss you," she warned her it wasn't much of a threat but she was serious about it.

She looked over to Loni kissing the angel and sighed "What the heck is she doing? Kenna you say that?" she pointing.

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-03-2012, 05:41 PM

Once before, a girl had kissed Belladonna by surprise in almost the exact same manner, sneaking up on her and sort of forcing it on her... she had lashed out on instinct and broken the poor girl's jaw. Belladonna was about to lash out at Loni in the same way, but seemed a little dizzy for a few seconds, her lips tingling from the kiss... followed by her doubling over and vomiting.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 03-03-2012, 09:56 PM

((wow >.> didn't expect her to get that violently ill >.>))

Loni would normally wish to help Kenna but for that moment she felt only apathy. Nothing mattered, let it all burn...that was what she felt. Still, as Beth reassured Kenna Loni began to return to normal with a few deep breaths. Poor Kenna... she should probably reassure her. Before she could move, however, she found out that there was someone with bigger problems. Sure, she didn't like the celestial much but she was too kind and gentle a soul on the inside, despite her tough exterior, to want her to actually hurt or be sick.

"Y..You might want to go to the nurses office, I can show the way." she said quietly, reaching over to rub the other woman's back gently. She was careful not to have any skin to skin contact with the girl, afraid of what she felt earlier herself, but knowing that a back rub in this one spot helped nausea if she was careful enough to keep cloth between them. Her hand was feather light, however, as if she was meek or afraid. Everything about loni seemed so even though it was against her very nature.

She was not afraid of a little dizziness, or even how everything had darkened. No... she was afraid of what she'd felt. For that moment nothing had mattered, not even Kenna's pain. It was....so empty. As if something had reached inside her and yanked out her metaphoric heart. Her very self had felt gone.... she shivered inwardly at the thought, what was happening to her?

The-Black_King
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-04-2012, 12:42 AM

"wating for grax to post other person"

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-04-2012, 01:02 AM

((Can't remember what my other character and king's were going so... how 'bout we just have them eating lunch in the teacher's lounge or something? Post something, i'll reply, sorry))

Belladonna smacked Loni's hand away, standing up again and glaring at the girl, her face finally showing emotions, rage... and hatred. To Loni's eyes, a small halo of light briefly flickered to being around the Celestial's forehead before disappearing as she said in a low voice, almost too quiet even for Loni to hear, "I can see inside of you, dark one... I can smell what you truly are, and I can sense your power. I know my limits... and you could not reach them. When your true self emerges and swallows the flickering light of your soul, I will be there, and I will exorcise the dark flame, or I will snuff it out. Touch me again, and I won't wait for that day, I will kill you."

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 03-04-2012, 01:24 AM

Loni did not feel fear at these comments, no... at first she showed confusion but then she felt anger and did not try to hide it. She didn't care what was going on, she was not a bug to be treated as such. She was alive and as far as she knew human. No person had the right to talk down to another like that. Unknown to her, the power within her flared...her true power that was neither the light elf deep inside or the demonic power but the power that was Loni's very soul. A beautiful blue light born of the love that had transcended good and evil. A light that many on both sides would like to kill for their hatred of one another as well as it's dangerous potential. For it was stronger then the demonic power with in her or even the light elf could ever be if only someone could find a way to pull it out. Her eyes shifted cat like and she shook her head as words both hers and not hers tumbled from her lips.

"You don't know anything about me, You only have your foolish assumptions and your arrogance. If you want to snuff me out for whatever i am, for what is in my blood go ahead and try.I will do many things but I will not be afraid of you... nor will I die simply because you want to play perfect angel." She hissed back, almost in a taunting tone. She shook her head to clear it as her power receded into herself again, like a lion lazily peeking out of the bushes only to curl back up asleep. She stumbled back a bit, finally sensing something that had been sealed away until a careless touch had broken through. She was not human... she had never been and could never be.

Her life with her adoptive parents flashed before her eyes and she realized she could not go back...not anymore. She could never return to the human world now that her true blood had become active. She frowned at the thought, looking away from Bella but hiding her sorrow at her thought. She didn't care what bella thought of her, she just didn't want anyone to see her cry. She put on a mask of happiness and rolled her eyes.

"So boring" She taunted louder so the others would hear and think that's all this was. She did not want Kenna or Beth or Vera worrying. However, she turned and started for a quiet grove of trees at the edge of the schools property. It looked like a nice quiet place to have a good cry.... For even if she was not connected to her parents by blood she loved them dearly...

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-04-2012, 04:06 AM

Mean while at the castle a lone cat girl stood before the queen with an irritated look on her face. Her ears twitched and her tail flicked in frustration. "Well, someone looks grumpy." The queen looked at the girl, "To what do I owe this displeasure?" She had a grin on her face, but she knew not to take the girls lightly, she didn't look it but this cat was actually a Goddess.

"Why did you bring them here?" The girl asked, looking at her with her golden eyes. "My plague should have finished off any trace of the elves."

"Well, we couldn't have you just go off and destroy everything could we?" The Queen asked gently, clutching her staff.

"Hmph...I hate elves."

"Yes, I understand that."

The girl looked at her and frowned, "As long as you hold that staff I can't harm you can I? How funny it is that the creator of this world would turn herself into a staff...leaving me to run amok in it."

"Yes, but you're powerless now without people to worship you aren't you?" She looked at the kitty and smiled, oh how she wanted to rub her ears.

"There are those that still hope for my existence, those that wish for me to be here. As long as they live, you won't be getting rid of me that easily." The cat girl stared at the Queen as she pulled out a ball of yarn, was she even listening? Her ears perked up.

"Oh, does kitty want to play?" The queen giggled.

"Tch..n-no..." she may have been a Goddess but she was still a cat.

"You wait, once I regain my true form you won't be able to mock me anymore."

"I'm not mocking you~"

"Ugh...whatever, I'm taking my leave now.."

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-04-2012, 03:13 PM

Kenna shoved herself away from Beth, glad that she finally seemed to be regaining the use of her limbs. "Get away from me!" She hissed, her eyes flashing and the pupils thinning once again. She could feel teh power rising up inside once again but she squashed it. Not again, not ever again. She was not going to transform. She stood on slightly shaking legs, forcing herself to move. She did not cast a look at teh other two, the human and the angel thing, not caring to look nor caring to notice if anyone was looking at her. She wanted to be alone. She wanted to be away from them. She shuddered as she remembered the thoughts that passed through her mind when she was...not herself.

She began sprinting for the nearest tree line, vaulting over any obsticles in her way, inanimate or animate, it made no matter. She needed to get away. She gave no care to teh others, only wishing that they would not follow. She needed to be alone. A hiss left her lips, sounding somewhat like a cross between a snake and an injured cat but she did not care.

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-04-2012, 06:33 PM

Beth grunted as Kenna shoved her, she didn't say anything as she watched her run away, what was she supposed to do her wifeys were in a bad mood. Would she try and talk to get, or get revenge and bitch slap the angel? Loni was too nice for her own good, and Kenna...well...just angry she guessed. She looked at Vera with a confused look and shrugged. She wasn't sure who she disliked more the angel or the knight and classes would be starting soon.

"What to do....what to do..." she was worried, but she knew it was best for them to be alone right now. Sometimes that was the best thing to do, hoping they would come back she would talk to them later about it. She would wait all day right there if she had to.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 03-05-2012, 12:29 AM

Finx sighed as she grabbed her lunch bag though she knew she wouldn't eat it after being so sick. This place made her sick she felt like a alien that comes to earth wanting to destroy it but ends up being killed by germs. Grumbling slightly she went outside and planted herself far enought away from the other girls that she wouldn't be expected to talk to them but close enough so that she could hear them talking.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 03-07-2012, 03:32 AM

Loni didn't even see Kenna, no matter how close they passed one another heading to the trees. Only once she was inside did she let her head fall. She headed towards a small rock at the foot of a tree and sat on it before she put her head in her hands. She closed her eyes, silent tears falling from down her cheeks. What was she? Was she really a demon, a dark one, that should just be killed? Despite standing up for herself and telling the angel she refused to die part of her wondered....

It was not as if there was a middle ground. Now that she could feel her blood she knew if the demon blood in her died so did the rest of her. She was not possessed or made a demon, she was born half one. That power she felt... was her other half even human? Or some kind of sorcerer screw up too? She ran her hands through her hair, trying to calm herself but not having good luck. Everything had changed in an instant, and nothing made sense anymore.

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-07-2012, 06:18 PM

(Just a note here~ but if anyone has plans as afar as plots go please get with me first~ )

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 03-10-2012, 07:31 PM

Kenna paid no attention to the other female that raced towards the trees at the same time. All she wished was to put as much distance between herself and the other as was possible. She did not want to be in their presense. Shame and humilation along with a deep, burning seed of anger coarsed through her system. She could nto believe her own behaviour but the fact that the other females had encouraged it was unacceptable in her mind. Not again, not ever again.

As she reached the trees she allowed herself to slow to a walk rather than a run, choosing to conserve energy. She could feel the animals around her, more keenly than she had ever been able to before, but she ignored it. It was a part of that and that was the last thing she wanted to be connected to at the moment. She wondered if any of them would chance to follow and hoped that they would not. She needed to find a place to think or she was going to go mad.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 03-10-2012, 07:36 PM

((is it okay if I make Kenna accidentally run into the same exact place/group of trees as Loni is silently crying? >.>))

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-15-2012, 09:07 PM

(I'm waiting for puppet girl to come back..if she ever does >.> )

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-15-2012, 05:03 PM

(Is anyone still interested in this? xD )

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 04-15-2012, 05:11 PM

((me :P)

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 04-20-2012, 06:20 AM

Katrine stumbled around the school blindly. She'd been given a Mao to where she had to go, and a time table as well. But it made no sense to her. She was never really good at reading maps anyway. She asked a few girls for directions, but they just made it even more confusing. She squinted her eyes shut, feeling defeat wash over her. "Can anyone help me?" She said out laid, but quietly, she didn't want to disturb everyone.

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-09-2012, 06:13 PM

(Should we still wait for the others, go on, or just start over? )

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 05-10-2012, 07:20 AM

(Im not fussed either. By since I'm not involved with anyone at the moment...)

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-10-2012, 10:30 PM

(Huh? xD You can come talk to Beth if you want. :p )

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 05-11-2012, 12:14 AM

((Might be easier to start over XD personally I dont care XD.))

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-11-2012, 12:25 AM

(Yeah...might be, sinxce everyone went Awol. x.x)

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 05-11-2012, 05:47 AM

((Starting over it is then?))

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-11-2012, 07:24 PM

((Here's my vote. Sorry I haven't said much, i just lost track of all the things. Going to make a third character to add more of the varities to my posts so I don't run out of ideas... that's the theory anyway, lol.))