Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-08-2011, 07:33 PM

Thomass grinned some as he felt Fayt's hands roaming up his shirt and kissed him a bit roughly and possessively. He sighed deeply and a bit irritatedly when he heard the guard at the door and stopped kissing his lover to look over at the door and hid a slight grin. A few people had made the mistake before by walking in on something much worse then this guy did though every time Thomass couldn't help but love their reactions. "What?" he questioned since Fayt hadn't said anything yet to the guard.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via Yahoo to Bellinda

Old 07-10-2011, 02:41 AM

The guard looks at them "Here is movement in the west the scouts had reported that the vampire kingdom has allied themselfs with the drow empire to attack both the dark and light." as the guard keeps call even hought he was so embrassed by what he had walked into here. Fayt blinks "Oh great...looks like he will do anything to get me.." rolls his eyes before looking over at Thomass. "Clearly this has to be an trap if the both kingdoms go and deal with the drows the vampire kingdom will hit us..this had happen once before long time before I was even born."

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-10-2011, 02:50 AM

"Well the Dark Kingdom has a few more connections... the Dark Kingdom won't even make a move at them yet... thanks now I can alert the king... unless you wouldn't mind? Or are you too dumbfounded?" Thomass said then couldn't help but say the last part to the guard teasingly. He knew that the guy wouldn't get mad at him since everyone knew that Thomass messed with EVERYONE like that.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-10-2011, 05:48 PM

The guard bows and looks at Thomass "No thats all.." before he turns and leaves the room quickly. Prince Fayt chuckles gently "Its funny how they do that..anyway I better go tell my people.. I won't be long. You should tell your king." stretches as he moves over. he grabs his cloak an wraps it around himself. (Short I know writers block)

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-10-2011, 09:57 PM

Thomass nodded though frowned and pouted softly at Fayt. "Ah okay... though do remember where we were later." he smirked some as he walked up to his lover and tipped up his chin some kissing him forcefully though lovingly. "Princy" he grinned a bit before vanishing to go tell his friend the king of the dark kingdom.

(it's fine X3 )

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-11-2011, 04:09 AM

Fayt looks at Thomass and blinks blushing as he gets kissed forcefully lovely way. He chuckles gently "I won't" says before he vanishes himself to return to the light kingdom to round up his men. But he did have an surpised as it look like he got into an trap that seal his powers and anyone else that would try to help. It even seal something so Fayt wouldn't be able to send for help either. He struggles agaisnt the binds and looks around before seeing the vampire king move out of the shadows "Well well well just look what I have here...don't evne tryin to send for help no one can hear you." as it would be hours since Fayt had left.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 07-11-2011, 04:22 AM

Thomass had a bad feeling as soon as he was at the kings thrown room. He spoke to him quickly before he went back to where Fayt was with half an army fallowing him. He frowned and growled some when he saw the vampire king and his troops there. He hoped that he had enough men though he knew that there would be more coming and not just from the dark kingdom.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-11-2011, 05:23 PM

The vampire king sees Thomass and the others and growls "Well looks like your lover isn't a competely idiot..but no way he is going to have you back so quicikly." Fayt glares as he couldn't speak since his voice was taking away. The vampire king laughts and grabs Fayt before disappear with him to one of the upper towers to have his fun with Fayt.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 09-14-2011, 11:33 AM

hey if you are still suck on this one lets not doing it anymore ok?

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 09-14-2011, 11:35 AM

sorry I hadn't seen this in awhile and no I am not sure sorry T~T