Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 08-11-2011, 05:53 PM

"I can't explain that just yet Sei, as much as I would like to tell you, I can't. Besides, this is the best choice to make" He made sure to make it seem like he was being honest, in which he actually was. He knew wether or not that this would work out, it would be the best decision. Rin kept his thoughts at bay, he wasn't about to walk out on this choice, this decision, especially when his grandfather said he was fine with the choice and even wanted to help him. Fifteen minutes later, Xander came back appearing, there was something odd about him but when he spoke he was serious. "Rin, Sei, Adwin, Keyon, let us go outside, we don't want the humans to know anything about what happens here, outside is the best spot. No hiding areas either and limitless oppertunities. If Rin is to give up his soul, outside would be best" Xander spoke helping Rin up from the chair.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-11-2011, 07:02 PM

"If this what you want." He said as he looked at him. He didn't know what Rin was up to, but he surely didn't like it. He wasn't that stupid to not know that something was going on. He knew that Adwin must have thought the same somewhere in her sadistic mind. Adwin looked over at Xander when he arrived and smiled. She pushed Sei off of her and on to the floor and she stood up. "Come children." She giggled as she clapped her hands together and walked out. Keyon and Sei both got up to follow her outside to the open area in front of Rin's house. Adwin let down a portion of her barriers that held in her power while in the Human realm. This changed her appearance from that of a child to an adult. She turned to wait for the others. Sei and Keyon stopped beside her and waited for Xander and Rin to come outside. The wind was blowing strongly around the house and there were clouds out covering the sky threaten the area with a storm.

Adwin's true form.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 08-11-2011, 11:17 PM

Xander looked towards Rin "Don't worry Xander, I know there will a fight over my soul, but, you have to remember that its going to be fine" "Rin, the angelic can't give you a form of theirs or life even if they wanted to. It has to be passed down to you" "Great...this is so not funny anymore" "was it ever?" "Come on Xander let's just hope my grandfather can think of something" Rin spoke and walked outside as Xander followed. Rin and Xander were a couple yards away for length wise. The storm was getting louder as it thundered in the distance. Xander took a couple steps away from Rin. "Alright Adwin, go ahead and do it" Rin stated showing her no fear but worried about Sei.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-12-2011, 02:10 AM

Adwin waited outside for Sei and Keyon beside her and she was beginning to get impatient at having to wait for them. Adwin turned without glancing at Rin when he told him he was ready. She reached out towards Sei chest and grabbed the wire thin thread like energy connecting Sei and Rin. It was meant to be a slow and easy process so it wasn't as painful, but Adwin wasn't thinking out sparing pain. She grabbed the thread and pulled both of them out of their body with a swift pull. Sei gave a scream of pain as his soul was ripped from his body forcible. "Now that we have that settled." She said walking over to Sei and grabbing his hair to pull him up by it. She used her other hand to thrust it into his chest not really doing physically damage, but when forcibly done it was painful. She was searching for the point at which the connection was formed to rip it out of him. Sei was still screaming in pain as she was forcible ripping his soul apart to find what she needed. When she found it she grabbed it and pulled it dropping Sei at the same moment to let him fall to the ground. She held it out and smiled turning to Rin. "Now, now come here so I can take your half out." She said with a smile.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 08-12-2011, 03:40 AM

"Thanks for granting my request, sorry for the all the pain Sei, dont worry everything is going to be well worth it in the end, Keyon that goes the same for you" Rin spoke turning towards Xander and nodding "Go on, do it" Xander sighed, he had one of the hardest jobs ever to do, but, Rin couldn't do this himself or he would be a lost soul or maybe turn into a fallen. But before Xander could get close to Rin, lighting struck from the sky, something about it wasn't natural.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-12-2011, 03:47 AM

Adwin turned to pick up Sei and glanced over her shoulder at Rin and the lighting that cracked. "Looks like someone has upset a higher being." She said as she grabbed Sei. "I'll be back for your soul, don't worry." She picked Sei up and walked towards Keyon. "Come Keyon, we have things to do." She handed Sei to Keyon. She smirked as she opened up the portal between the world. "I wish you luck in your attempt because they are destined to fail." She walked through the portal with Sei and Keyon laughing at Rin the whole way.

[I wasn't really done with the revoking, but that's okay.]

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 08-12-2011, 03:49 AM

About once they were gone, the lighting hit the ground near, Xander instinctively took a step back as three elders stood before them. On the far right, he had short, silver-ice hair with blue eyes darkened. He was tall yet fit and looked like he was very respectable amongst the other two as well. The one on the far left had long, dark, almost silky black hair to his waist, his eyes were almost white itself proving he lost his sight sometime within his life before or during being an angel or elder. The female in the middle had very light blonde hair, a small pinkish tint, her eyes were aquatic silver which made them rare.

"Is this the child causing all the trouble for the shinigami?" The female asked Xander and Xander only nodded in response. She looked over at Rin, "You must be Rin, allow us to introduce ourselves. I am Analia, you may call me Ana for short" The long dark hair guy then spoke "I am Lucas, nothing more, nothing less" "And I am Angel. We've heard you have been causing a lot of trouble" (Ahn-gel)

"Yes" Rin stated the truth without hiding anything. "You do know, going against a shinigami such as Adwin herself, that could get you killed instantly" "I know and I understand all the consquences, I need to set my friends free from her, even if it means my existence" Rin stated. Analia shook her head "Why is it that most of the male species thinks everything is really hard and must do something stupid like give up their life or soul?" Analia sighed adding "You must not give up your soul, we watched the contract be broken, it seemed to have caused you alot of pain, however you did very well to hide it"

"What do I have to do in order to become an angel?" Rin asked simply not bothering with thanks and possible main questions usually asked. "You must swear yourself to be an angel, a protecter of the heavens, nothing more, nothing less" Lucas spoke walking over to the boy, examining his eyes, Rin realized he was blind, nonetheless Lucas added "I may be blind, but, I see just fine. Your grandfather is going to stay in heaven in order to give you your wings early, you were to go to heaven in the first place dear boy"

"Alright thats enough, lets just get this over with, we have more pressing matters to attend to besides keeping the balance of things and not to start a war with the shinigamis anymore than there already is" Angel spoke up, obviously bored and looked to Xander "You will be his teacher, from now on, you must help him when he asks of it, you cannot heal yourself, but, you can heal others. Oh and Rin, your curse is being decided to keep or not. Its your choice" "I will keep it" "And I will guard him I promise" Xander added.

"Then your grandfather is already gone, ever since Xander came to visit us, he has a lot of work to do to pay off for things he has done, but, you both will soon share that" Lucas spoke waiting for Analia to say something "I do believe its time for your wings" Rin didn't change much when he started to glow, though his eyes grew wide when he felt something at his back tugging. "Your wings will come out a little bloody the first time, you've never used them before so they are like new. This is where we leave you, you learn your powers from him, but, you learn more through battle. If you defeat the witch shinigami, we will reward you greatly and grant you anything just this once" He knew by that being said she must've went up against some simple angels.

"Goodbye Rin, Xander, take care" the three spoke in unision as lighting struck them and they were gone. A couple days went by, training was brought up, Rin hadn't used his angel wings yet, he wanted to wait until the right time to do so. Almost a week had gone by as they trained, finally Rin stated "Call Adwin or I will" "I will do it, if you plan to fight, be ready to take off your shirt, you dont want to rip it" Xander spoke searching for Adwin calling upon her and the other two. Neither of them looked very much different, Rin had gotten a little healthier looking, though they didn't change.

Last edited by Kia_; 08-12-2011 at 04:31 AM..

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-12-2011, 04:47 AM

The Shinigamis went back to there own realm. Keyon and Sei were put on trail by their council and were given once again to Adwin for their punishment. Adwin branded each of them deeply and without their powers to heal they would remain that way. She left them chained in her home when she needed to leave to collect souls or a bounty. Though the word on the street was that Rin had been turned into a angel. It wasn't anything to impressive to her. She had been in plenty of fights with angels and they didn't seem to understand they couldn't kill what was already dead. There was only a few ways that a Shinigami could die and they were in a duel only held between Shinigami. It was the way she had lost her and eye. Then there was the taking of a core. Though even then it didn't kill them it just made then powerless until it was given back or a new one is acquired.

She continued her daily schedule without any added in things. She didn't care for anything outside of her own needs."Why have you called me?" Adwin asked her voice was the only thing that Rin or Xander could hear. She was off hunting her bounty for the day and she had been interrupted as she was carving out their heart. "I hope this is something important." Her voice said with an annoyed tone to it.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 08-12-2011, 05:02 AM

"Xander, thank you" Rin stated knowing Xander was going to stand off to the side "I had him call you, because, I challenge you, you chose the day, the time, its all up to you, the place will be here, no one is near around to even come close to it, so it will be concealed" Rin stated, he seemed to have matured a bit more since he was turned into an angel, though it had only been about a week.

"I want to challenge you, if you wish this fight, you can still get our souls, if you lose this fight, then you must give me both of Keyon and Sei, body and souls" Rin stated what he wanted, standing there, he wore baggy kahki capris, a tight midnight blue t-shirt, and plain tennis shoes. He looked like a normal kid from any view, though his eyes were showing something different. "Or would you rather pass up the oppertunities of taking two angel's souls" Xander spoke lounging on the bench.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-12-2011, 05:13 AM

Adwin stood up with the body of the Fallen angel she had been sent out to kill in her hands and she giggled. She had returned to her child form having to suppress her power on Earth for the most part. She wasn't allowed to just walk around freely using it all or it killed off the life of the Earth. She was in front of Rin and Xander in an instant and she smiled at them both. "I would love to kill you." She said as she pushed her hand into the fallen's chest and grabbed his heart. She crushed it under her hand and then pulled it out dropping the body. "Though you request too much little one. You may be an angel now, but you have too much to learn." She looked at him as she licked the blood off of her hand. "Yes, I have control over Sei and Keyon, but I don't own their bodies and Souls as much as I would like to." She laughed at them both. "I'm only one of your problems dear ones. You have a whole council to go through for the others." She looked into Rin's eyes and smiled though there was no teasing in her dark brown eyes. "Those are some lovely eyes that I would love to add to my collection." She had made a game of her Angel hurting. She liked their eyes and she took them as her prize at the end of the fight. "I'll contact you with a date, but remember this a pointless fight, you can't kill the undead."

Adwin turned and grabbed the hand of the dead body dragging it behind her leaving a trail of blood from the whole in his chest. She opened the portal and was gone. She didn't like to waste her time in the human realm where she couldn't roam freely. She had spoken the truth though. Sei and Keyon were not hers to give away. The council may have given them to her for punishment, but that wasn't for good. They were their and theirs only.

Last edited by HarukiAi; 08-12-2011 at 05:15 AM..

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 08-12-2011, 05:25 AM

Rin watched all of this happen, he didn't even have time to recollect, luckily he had posession over Xander's lost and wounded soul. He had convinced his higher angelics to do that for him and they gratefully did without so much as a problem. Rin looked at Xander's soul, he was told they could live through Rin, problem was, even for angels, souls couldn't share forever. "Take him, Ana" Rin stated turning towards the higher female angel with a frown on his face, his expression hurt, Xander couldn't no longer help him and now he was going to cause hell for Adwin. Harming a friend is one thing, but, destroying them so they couldn't ever live again, well that just wasn't, it wasn't, it shouldn't have been done. Analia nodded taking the soul and dispersing away into the higher angelics heaven clouds. Rin turned opening a tracing portal he followed Adwin about five or ten minutes later. Studying portals thoughout his life actually came in handy before and during being an angelic.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-09-2011, 12:44 AM

Adwin dragged the body like a toy behind her walking among the other Shinigami's that were wandering to and fro. She hummed to herself lightly a little tone that was eerie and disturbing to here from her child like body. She looked up when she felt the portal open and something that shouldn't have been there enter into it. She smiled continued to walk on through the portal. There had been times when Angels had enter their realm, but it was a hard ship on them. They were not made for a world such as there was was filled with darkness and despair. She continued to hum to herself though the others around her were in a state of alarm. They were alert to the intruder and weren't happy about it. Adwin continued on though, as if it were nothing to her.

Once she reached the actual Shinigami city she moved about in her true power commanding others without so much as a word or movement. She was making her way back to her home to put her new toy on display with her others. When she got there she placed the body on the ground in the corner, where it would wait for her to come back to attend to it. She walked back outside, where she waited for her guest.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 09-09-2011, 01:09 AM

(10 pages into this, I think its time to have fun)

Rin went back to the surface, calling upon others like him, however, it was only his ancestors. He talked them into giving their power to him until he could take Adwin down. He didn't care what the price was, as long as he could take her down. After absorbing the powers, he did the one thing that you never do with a shinigami, probably something you should never attempt to with Adwin. Rin called upon a very powerful contract, a contract that stated...

'All who enter the death battle, must fight or be lost for eternity. Those who win, may get what they ask for, along with killing the other they fought. Those that lose, lose their lives, souls, and can no longer come back again. This battle has no time limit, nor does it have a place, you must use your powers, surroundings, strengths, and wits in this battle only. Weapons can be used as well. You MAY NOT use others as bait, you may not harm a human, and you may not torture a person to kill them, unless it is done quickly in under 5 earthly minutes. Let the battles begin. Others may be witness as long as they are placed in a protection circle'

And if they didn't accept that they were to be treated as nothing, lose their abilities, and even come to never exist again. World domination and control over yen or yang is not a choice either. Rin formed the contract and commanded that Adwin would come out to fight him or forfeit. Rin stood there, wearing his usual outfit, a tad bit of glow to him, and waited for her, knowing she wouldn't give something like this up.

(I hope this is okay, I thought it would be good to spice it up a bit)

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-09-2011, 01:25 AM

Adwin had heard the contract along with all the others around her. She sat there with a smile on her lips. She wouldn't pass up something like this nor had it even crossed her mind. The contract gave her free reign over any of the elders among the Shinigami's or the Council to use her full power. She dropped ever shield she had that kept her in check and a burst of air sent thing flying away from her. She stood up and walked into her home grabbing Sei and Keyon. She carried them with her to the human realm. She stepped out of the portal the the clouds began to grey. The air became dense and the wind whipped the trees tearing the limbs from them and sending them flying.

"I'd assume you'd want these, am I right?" She said setting them down and putting her own protection around them. They wouldn't have had any otherwise. They were unconscious at the moment.

The portal closed up for the moment because the other Shinigami could watch without traveling to the other realm and risking themselves. She stepped forward putting distance between the barrier and herself. Lighting began to break forth from the clouds to strike the ground.

"Shall we?" She said stretching her arms out. Leaving herself open though it didn't matter to her whether he attacked her chest openly or not. It wasn't something that would faze her like it would Sei or Keyon. She wanted the prize that the contract offered. With it she would be a terror unlike any seen in this world.

[[Sure, works for me *shrugs* anything is better than nothing lol]]

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 09-09-2011, 01:37 AM

(if you decide to get off, please tell me so)

"I do believe we must say what we want when we win, why don't you go first Adwin" Rin stated, his face blank, his voice somewhat flat, and he looked as if he was ready for nothing that was going to come his way. Rin knew Adwin could care less of lives, though Rin would think second about them. (I hate people upstairs when I am trying to type, it shortens my posts, stupid talkers :P)

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-09-2011, 01:56 AM

[[I just had to log off really quickly to drive home from work. I had to stay after to wait for my sister.]]

"To reign over all those of lesser power without punishment." She said with a smile playing on her lips. It was a simple wish for her, but she had been tied down by the Council and their rules. She didn't care of rules and others what so ever. She tilted her head forward to signal Rin that it was his turn to state his request. She stared at him with cold eyes holding no emotion in them. She held no emotion in her heart and never would. She suspected that Rin's wish would have something to do with another life, such as Sei's. It was a pointless thing really and Adwin saw it as a waste. The boy had ruined his slim chance with Sei when he took up the deal to be an Angel. The two where completely different beings and each others races would despise their union.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 09-09-2011, 02:03 AM

(ah okay, if its short sorry im in the dark in the living room with a little boy who needs to sleep lol)

Rin waited, listening and rolled his eyes while at it. "Such a boring wish, my wish is to have you begone forever as everyone will be healed to their normal state no matter the cost" Rin knew what it would mean for his two friends to be healed to the full extent as well as Adwin being the one to leave and never begone. He was going to die one way or another, so why not just make it later than sooner.

"Battle wishes are accepted, battle has no time limits, only one rule and that's no torturing over five minutes. Now that we know the rules, the wishes, and the penalty, let the Death Battle Begin!" A warlock spoke throughout the land but no one was there physically. Once it ended, the battle would begin, however, Rin wasn't going to make the first move.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-09-2011, 02:16 AM

Adwin smiled and laughed at his wish. "And you say that mine is boring. Very well then." She didn't feel any fear towards the thought of being eliminated from the world. It wasn't something she would ever fear because if someone would take her down with their own hands then they had done so with a sheer power that over powered her own. She could only applaud such a power as that.

Adwin waited silently as the voice spoke to them. She watched Rin and raised an eyebrow when he didn't move from his position. "Do you think me a fool, child?" She said as she stood there not moving as well. She knew what she could do and she had weighed her options of attacking first. This wasn't her first battle nor the second. She wasn't going to simple attack someone simply because a battle began. That was a foolish thing. Adwin looked out into the woods around them and began to walk towards them. "Why not make this a game?" She said looking over at Rin. She melted into the darkness into the forest surrounding them. "Hide and seek, I believe that is what they call it." Her voice came from different places in the wood. One word may have sounded like it was in the woods behind Rin and then one to his right and left. "Come play, Angel."

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 09-09-2011, 02:24 PM

"At least mine is more practical" Rin thought out loud but mostly to himself. He was going to attack Adwin soon enough but she chose to play hide and seek first. "I'm here to fight, not play games Adwin" he sighed and waited, looking around for places that she could be, no where in sight, so rather than just staying there he went to look around for her, these woods and land around him, was something that he knew since he was little, whether or not he remembered was up to his mind.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-09-2011, 07:29 PM

The sky had become a dark grey and shadows had been caste through out the woods by the trees and their branches. Adwin swiftly weaved in and out between them humming her eerie little tune as she went. It echoed through the woods making it seem as if it was coming from every. The shadows that had been caste were hiding her for the most part. Like an animal stalking it prey and using the resources around them to help. In her mind this wasn't a game, but a form of enjoyment. It was an art form to her that she liked to use and if she couldn't torture him then she would stalk him down. She twirled around the tree effortlessly and danced by always with Rin in her sight, but careful enough to stay out of his main field of vision.

ReaperOfTime
*^_^*
Banned

Old 10-14-2011, 04:12 AM

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 10-14-2011, 04:13 AM

I am sorry, let me read up on some books I should be getting in a couple of days and I will make sure to reply then.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-14-2011, 04:56 AM

[[??Umm, okay, does that mean you are back from your vacation and able to reply to rps. If so then I will post in the other one.]]

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 10-14-2011, 07:30 PM

I am back, been back well this is day two. But I am going to the library soon this weekend or monday. So I won't know how much I will be on. But yes I am back and able to reply.