Ciara-blythe
*^_^*

Old 05-13-2009, 12:14 AM

Hollister (that's her full name) rolled her eyes and snapped her fingers. The whole engine exploded with a bang "honey, i can do whatever i want with motors angines and any formof electricity, don't try to outdo me," she walked back over to the car and leaned in "now listen to me, I need to talk to you sometime without the boss around. Meet me at the cafe you and Brean first saw each other in at 9:00, is that okay?"

"Holli! Get back to the house," Breandan called as he opened thne slammed the door, trotting up the stairs then there was the faint sound of loud music being blasted from somewhere upstairs

itachiluvr4eva
arg!!! i want cookies >;3
Send a message via AIM to itachiluvr4eva

Old 05-13-2009, 12:20 AM

Akira rolled her eyes at her "fine then if thats what you want that fine by me hun" she said just before the maid left then she snapped her fingers again for the second time and make her car shiny and new again. Then rode back home and walked into her house and crashed onto the sofa.

Ciara-blythe
*^_^*

Old 05-13-2009, 12:31 AM

((You wanna skip to their meeting?))

itachiluvr4eva

Old 05-13-2009, 12:33 AM

((yea sure))

Ciara-blythe
*^_^*

Old 05-13-2009, 12:40 AM

Hollister slipped into the cafe. She glanced around and chose an empty table in the corner. She looked a million times different then she did on the job. She wore black and hot pink ribbed hair extensions with large zebra print sunglasses resting lightly on her teased layered shoulder length blonde hair. Instead of the blakc and white maids dress she was wearing neon green chuck taylors with black and white checkered laces, hot pink skinny jeans and a tight black Tiger Army shirt. Her arms were nearly completely hidden behind large pink and black and green plasctic bangles on one arm and glow in the dark plastic bracelets of every color on the other. She looked aorund again, wondering where Akira was.

itachiluvr4eva

Old 05-13-2009, 12:47 AM

Akira drove off towards the cafe then parked on the side and headed inside the cafe then sees the girl that looked like a glow and the dark stick only life sized and moveable.She had her shades on and walked towards the corner table where she was "so what do you want" she said as she sat down across from her looking into her shades.

Ciara-blythe
*^_^*

Old 05-13-2009, 12:49 AM

"I wanna talk about my boss," Hollister answered. "I know you think he's a b., and he is, but he's pretty good for a demon. I was gonna be his target until he learned I'm a complete freak. You know those powers i have? Yea, shouldn't have 'em, I'm human," she leaned back in her chair "but anyway, he was going to rape me then kill me to get his good name back in the demon world, cuz he used to be real well known there, but he didn't even lay a hand on me, he couldn't bring himself to. You wanna know why?" she raised one pale eyebrow.

itachiluvr4eva

Old 05-13-2009, 12:53 AM

Akira was stunned of what she was saying she thought she was going to jump her or something but i was complete oposite."alright why" she said still haveing her guard up.

Ciara-blythe
*^_^*

Old 05-13-2009, 01:00 AM

"Like I said, every little demon boy and every little demon girl in the demon world knew the name of Breandan Itwaki. He was the universal hero for them kind of like...um...i dunno the actors and actresses on T.V. for the humans. Anyway he's such a big name he gets asked to do something. There's this one human who's super powerful and fairly good but the demons want her on their side. Deciding he's the best for the job they send Breandan up here to get her. He starts but no matter what he does he can't get rape, murder, lies, any of that stuff demons eat off into her mind. Instead he falls in love with her and drops the mission. Instantly he is lower then low in the demon worlds and they start sending people to get on him about this stuff. Eventually he can't take and he gets so angry he accidentally kills this girl he's totally in love with. This happened, 2, 3 years ago but still he hasn't regained his name and everytime he tries the people end up getting jobs from him. Like me." she shrugged "making any sense to you?"

itachiluvr4eva

Old 05-13-2009, 01:06 AM

Akira nodded and was surpriesed of what situation he was in she felt sorry for him but she didnt know what to say"w-wow... i never knew that he lived a life like that..." she said looking down at the table feeling sorry that she said those mean things to him without even getting to know him.

Ciara-blythe
*^_^*

Old 05-13-2009, 01:09 AM

"eh," Hollister shrugged "he's still and a-hole. I think he kinda has to force the jerkiness now though...it's almost cute," she giggled suddenly "it's really fun, everytime he comes hoem and i'm there i totally throw myself at him, it creeps him out and it is. HI-LARIOUS," she shooked her head and shrugged then leaned back in her chair nd eyed Akira "but what's you're story? What're you doing here on earth? Got a mission? A job? What?"

itachiluvr4eva

Old 05-13-2009, 01:18 AM

Akira sighed trying to remember her past "well i was brought down here to this earth with my family i was only 8 years old and they sent us down to a mission where we had to guide i confused child back to her home so then we gave her hints tp where she should go and during that time a demon came and killed my family and the little girl letting me watched every single moment of there death then felt there blood splatter on her face.....then a couple days later they thought that i had died with them so they never brought me back. ..so now i just live by myself and try to live a human as i can..." she said looking out towards the moon.

Ciara-blythe
*^_^*

Old 05-13-2009, 01:21 AM

"Hmm," Hollister tapped her ho pink lips with a finger "ever though of going back up there," she motioned to where she meant by casually sweeping a hand towards the ceiling, her bangles clanging as she moved her hand back down.

Breandan muttered something as he sat out on his roof. He pulled his cell phone out again and dialed Hollister again. She was off but she generally didn't mind being called when she was. He swore as again he got the answering machine "where the heck..." he muttered.

itachiluvr4eva

Old 05-13-2009, 01:26 AM

She thought for a moment of how many times the said that she would go back but never really wanted to."hmm...well ive thought about it before but...i kinda like it here..people here are very nice...not like over there..."she sighed.

Ciara-blythe
*^_^*

Old 05-13-2009, 01:29 AM

"How aren't they nice there?" Hollister asked and shifted, leaning forward a bit and resting her elbows on the table "cuz you know, it being heaven and eternal paradise and all you'd think the exact opposite of that," she blinked once and carefully slipped a middle finger up but made it look like she was just resting her chin on her fists as a guy started staring at her chest for a bit too long.

itachiluvr4eva

Old 05-13-2009, 01:35 AM

" thats what most people assume about it....like people there are very...uhh how should i put it...like they like to talk about you they just see what you look like and thats it...and people there are really snotty they just think there upper class just because they live up there...." she gave out a long sigh.

Ciara-blythe
*^_^*

Old 05-13-2009, 02:20 AM

"Suckish, kinda sounds like private highschool though," Hollister covered her mouth to keep from bursting into completely dumb laughter. "So..." she glanced around "what do you do down here? To get money and all" she shifted again and once again leaned back, tapping her neon nails on the counter as she once again scanned the room. She almost looked nervous.

itachiluvr4eva

Old 05-13-2009, 02:25 AM

"well i own my own fashion line and sell perfumes" she smiled and looked at Hollister then giggled she looked like she was asking for drugs or wanted to do something illegal with her "why do you ask" she said couriolsy.

Ciara-blythe
*^_^*

Old 05-13-2009, 02:49 AM

"Curious..." Hollister murmured then suddenly stood up "would you like to go to a late dinner with me," she turned her back to the rest of the cafe and mouthed "we need to get out of here," carefully enunciating so that Akira definitely wouldn't miss it. She shot another quick glampse over her shoulder and made a motion with her hands saying to play along.

Breandan swore as he finally realized Hollister's phone was still at his house. They were being surrounded, he just knew it, and he needed to get them out of there. He jumped off the roof and jumped in his car, backing out then speeding toward the cafe, hoping he'd get there soon enough.

itachiluvr4eva

Old 05-13-2009, 02:53 AM

Akira nodded then looked at her aquardly then rolled ehr eyes then played along "wait why do we need to go" she mouthed back and followed her towards the exit of the cafe.

Ciara-blythe
*^_^*

Old 05-13-2009, 03:02 AM

"Aw, come on stop acting so annoyed, i know you're not..." and led Akira out of the cafe. Once outside she turned her head just enough to mouth "tell you later," and then asked "you wanna drive? I'm almost outta gas,"

Breandan glared at the police officer as he took his time filling out the speeding ticket. Finally they finsihed and Breandan just pulled out a 100 dollar bill and handed the ticket right back then drove off. The government got their money so they couldn't complain. He carefully turned onto a backroad and sped up again.

itachiluvr4eva

Old 05-13-2009, 03:05 AM

Akira gave out a long sigh "alright then ill drive but you better not blow up my car...like last time" she said glaring at her then walked towards the car and entered in waiting for Holister to come in.

Ciara-blythe
*^_^*

Old 05-13-2009, 03:51 AM

Hollister followed and climbed in. As soon as she was in she pulled out what looked like an electric blue Razr phone but when she flipped it open it only had an on and off switch and then she hit the on and sweeped it around the car "okay, good, we're safe, no bugs in your car. We need to get back to Breandan's house. Sorry I'm sure you're still not the biggest fan of him but it's where we'll be safest." she shot another look around. "Now go. Take back roads though, okay?" she still wasn't explaining what was going on however...

itachiluvr4eva

Old 05-13-2009, 03:55 AM

Akira was confused as ever "huh...what the heck are you talking about,,,were safe from who..."she said panicking then got a grip of herself then started driving off towards breandon's house.While driving she looked at the razor "and what bugs are you talking about i dont have bugs in my car"she said defending her car.

Ciara-blythe
*^_^*

Old 05-13-2009, 11:30 AM

"Bugs! Not the crawly type but the listening in type, gah," Hollister threw her hands in the air but then she turned and farther explained "there are some people that aren't too happy with Breandan, people like the gangsters that had been holding me until he found me. So, the gangsters want me back to get their ransom money for me, then some other people want at him for killing someone or something something to them before he met that girl. Anyway, they think if they can catch me he'll come after me, and they were in there," she jerked her finger back towards the cafe. "Probably saw him in there," she explained.

Breandan quickly pulled over, pulling out his cell-phone again and dialing the numer he just remembered he had of Akira's. "Pick up, pick up," he muttered