I will burn my dread
I once ran away from the god of fear
And he chained me to despair

Burn my dread
I'll break the chain
And run till I see the sunlight again

I'll lift my face and run to the sunlight-
12:00

It was always time when the music stopped. Why was it always just him and the coffins?

Minato sighed and tried his best to just look forward and ignore the sights around him, forcing himself to hurry and enter the dorm, where he'd start his new life.

And who would have thought....it would all start with a little boy and a contract?

"No one can escape time, it delivers us all to the same end. You cannot close your eyes and cover your ears"

Mwahaha! That's sort of our intro ^_^ Watchoo think? :3

Shmougie
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-30-2009, 08:30 PM

Characters skeleton if you need it:

Name:
Weapon:
Persona:
Background:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Canons:
Minato-Kuro
Junpei-Shmougie
Yukari-Shmougie
Akihiko-kuro
Mitsuru-Kuro
Shinjiro-kuro
Fuuka-Shmougie
Aegis-Shmougie
Ken-Kuro
Koromaru-shared
Takaya-Shmougie
Jin-Kuro
Chidori-shmougie
Ikutsuki-Shared

Last edited by Shmougie; 06-30-2009 at 10:18 PM..

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to kurobizzle

Old 06-30-2009, 08:46 PM

Whee!!! Nice intro!!

Name: Sorami Amaya

Description/pic:

Weapon: Twin tonfa sticks

Persona: Pandora; a beautiful woman with a long, dark blue cloak draped over her pale body. The cloak floats around her and makes it look like she has wings behind her long, blond hair. In her hands is an intricate black box. After she evolves, she becomes Seraphina; an angel wearing gold and silver armor. She has 8 wings on her back and a helmet with some of her white hair poking out of it. In her hands this time is what looks like a bunch of clouds. It represents the heavens. Great at ice magic and becomes more physically enhanced when she evolves.

Background: A rebellious girl ever since she hit her pre-teen years. Though she seems small and fragile, Amaya comes from a family of martial artists. She began her training at a very young age. During her first year in high school, she found out that her parents had arranged her to get married to the heir of another martial arts clan. Not wanting to be tied down by her 'destiny', she left her family and home and now stays at the dorm of her school. She is strong and tough, but at times she can act like a dainty, ditzy, girly girl. Amaya also has a secret love for gothic lolita outfits.

Last edited by kurobizzle; 06-08-2010 at 06:09 PM.. Reason: forgot Persona's abilities!!

Shmougie
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-30-2009, 09:10 PM

Name: Kuchiki Sorairo (nickname sora)
Description/pic:
Weapon: whip
Persona: Alruna, She's not much for physical attacks, but is great at charming/Confusing/enraging foes.
When she changes she becomes Adroanzi, who wears a short blue dress with long, billowing sleeves that go past her hands. She has tan skin, her neck is adorned with necklaces made of flowers and shiney rocks of the earth, and a silver tiara is on her head. She has baby blue fairy wings.
Background: Sora was more then happy to leave her fighting parents to come to Gekaukon high dorm. Although she spends most of her time out and not really going to school, she still managed to get past her first year. She's currently in second and was forced to switch dorms to a special one, residing of alot less kids then the other one she was at last year....Which was good, since none of them particularly liked her in the last one anyway. She's always up for a fight or a quick remark, and hangs out at the train station smoking cigs and doing other things that are illegal at her age. Although she acts like a bitch, she's actually a sweetheart who care about animals, children and her kohai. She's been crushing on a boy that's she seen chilling there lately, but he never seems to be interested, and those creepy guys always come to talk to him....

Last edited by Shmougie; 07-28-2009 at 05:36 PM.. Reason: I just changed her weapon to something more fun...xD

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-30-2009, 09:18 PM

(lol, I know that guy.... So, whose playing which canon character?)

Shmougie
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-30-2009, 09:37 PM

(Hm. I'll call Junpei, Takaya, Fuuka,Yukari, Chidori...(If we even use her, w/e you want ^.^) You can call a few, then we'll split the rest? XD And if you want one of mine, we can trade~)

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-30-2009, 10:13 PM

(Then I get Shinjiro, Akihiko, Mitsuru (I cosplayed her once!), Minato, and Ken)

Shmougie
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-30-2009, 10:18 PM

(That's awesome. ^_^ Mitsuru is totally super kick-ass~ *dances* I suppose I'll be Aegis, and we can share Ikutsuki and koro-chan~)

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-30-2009, 10:27 PM

(I get to play the nerd (Jin)! Sweet!!! I guess I'll start then, or try to)

Minato walked back to the dorm, pullling off his headphones before getting inside. "I'm ho-OOOF!" Before he knew it, the blue-haired boy tripped and fell on his face. He groaned and looked over to see what had tripped him. It was a black luggage back. "Oh crap, sorry about that!!" Minato looked up to see a black-haired girl. Minato noticed that Mitsuru and Ikutsuki-san were also in the living room. "Welcome home Minato-kun." Ikutsuki greeted as Mitsuru also welcomed him home, "Meet the newest member of the dorm, Sorami Amaya." The black haired girl waved.

"Nice to meet ya."

Shmougie
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-30-2009, 11:05 PM

Junpei was walking in behind Minato, but backwards so he could argue withYukari.

"I told you not to call me Stupei-" he accidentally bumped into Minato, making him fall over the suitcase yet again. He let out a laugh at his friends expense and held out his hand.

"Woah! Sorry dude! You need to watch where you're stoppin-" he looked up from his friend to see the reason he stopped in the first place...a good reason indeed!

"Well Hello there! I'm Junpei Iori, it's nice to me-!"

Yukari had hit Junpei in the back of his head to cut him off.

"Junpei you moron! What did you do to Minato!?" she scolded, looking down at the protagonist, who was still face first on the floor.

Sora let the toxic cloud puff from her lips in an 'O', making some of the teens around her clap. She felt edgy, tingly and ready to do something. Probably from the cigarette, but that was beside the point.

What it was she was going to do, she didn't know, but she deffinitely wouldn't go back to the dorm till later. She had heard that Ikutsuki had wanted to speak to her about her 'attendance problem' and there was something else that was important about today....but she just couldn't remember. She shrugged and broke away from her mob of 'friends' and sat beside the boy on the steps.

"So, what's with that beanie? Aren't you hot under that thing?" she teased, taking another puff of her cancer stick.

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-01-2009, 03:09 AM

Amaya blinked when she saw the new arrivals. She also noticed the bad punch the pink-wearing girl gave to Junpei. "That's not how you punch!" She exclaimed before slamming her fist against the newcomer's stomach, "Now that's how you punch!" She smiled, hoping that she would amaze her new roomates with her talent.

Minato sweatdropped when he saw his buddy fall to the ground. That looked really painful...

Mitsuru also sweatdropped and sighed before tapping Amaya's shoulder. "Um, let me show you your room." She suggested as she pulled her towards the stairs. Ikutsuki followed, turning to the other three as he did so. "Take the bags boys!" He shouted, a smile adorning his face. What a wonderful addition to the dorm! Now where was Sorairo...?

"It's none of your business." Shinjiro muttered as he glanced at the girl. He eyed her cigarette for a moment before turning away. Usually he found girls who smoke disgusting. But for some reason that little death stick looked good between her fingers.

Shmougie
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-01-2009, 03:59 AM

"OOF."
And Junpei was down. Damn, for a cutie who looked like a china doll, she sure did pack a punch.

Yukari watched Amaya walk up the stares in awe. She could picture the girl sparring with Akihiko...and winning.

"Wow. She's good! You alright there Stupei?"

"I think she....ruptured my kidney...and my heart...I'm in love~" he groaned.
but Yukari just rolled her eyes and pulled him up by the ear. "Yeah, yeah horndog. Just get the bags."

Junpei did what was asked of him and started walking.

"I nearly get killed and nobody cares, what am I a bellboy?" he whined half heartedly.

Even with his snippy comment she kept smiling. She sighed and looked up at the sky.
"Ya know, I'm in a different dorm this year, since the RA in the last dorm and I last year had a personality conflict...." It was directed to him, but she was still staring up at the sky.

She was baiting him, waiting for him to ask because she knew that the people in the dorm that she lived in now had been good friends with him at one point. Or at least he had heard his name in passing conversations between the two.

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-01-2009, 08:55 PM

(
Quote:
"I think she....ruptured my kidney...and my heart...I'm in love~"
LMAO That line's just great! XD)

Minato shook his head and took the other bag before following Junpei and Yukari. "You're walking, so you mustn't be in critical condition." He stated once he got to his friends. The new girl was pretty strong. He wondered if Mitsuru would check if she was capable of fighting in Tartarus. 'Maybe she's just gonna stay here. Like that other girl... What's her name again?' The new girl that arrived before Amaya wasn't as friendly. And she wasn't here often so he didn't even know her name.

Mitsuru led Amaya to a room on the third floor. "My room is to your left and Yukari's is right across from yours. So if you need anything, just let us know." She informed with a polite smile.

Amaya blinked and pointed to the room to her right. "Does anyone live there?" She asked.

Mitsuru's expression turned from polite to annoyed. "Unfortunately yes. Her name is Kuchiki Sorairo. She just arrived last week, but hasn't been here often enough for us to know her well. She's a bad seed, so don't worry about her." "I don't think she's that bad of a person." Ikutsuki said cheerfully, "Just... misunderstood." 'Yeah right.' Mitsuru thought angrily.

Amaya just stared at the other room. She believed Ikutsuki-san and thought maybe this girl was misunderstood. She made a mental oath to get to know this other new girl.

"Really now?" Shinjiro asked, obviously sounding uninterested. He took another sip from his beer and followed Sora's gaze towards the starry sky.

Last edited by kurobizzle; 07-13-2009 at 07:18 PM..

Shmougie
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-01-2009, 09:27 PM

Junpei grumbled.

"Oh, shut it leader." he stuck his tongue out at his peer before making it up the stairs, he'd made it just in time for there conversation about Sora.

"Hey! Sora-senpai is kinda cool. She tells me the best excuses to give to my teacher when I don't do homework....Ahaha, hey, Ikutsuki, how about you forget I said that?"

Ikutsuki just wagged his finger at him and and said "For shame! For shaaame!" an he didn't even look at mitsuru, who'd probably give him the scariest glare...

He was of course trying to do his Homework late at night after tartarus or a video game session, which would be around the time Sora would come home...not the best time to do homework, but hey, at least he was trying!

He placed the bags down and did a formal bell-hop bow.
"Is there anything else you'd like, miss?"

Yukari rolled her eyes.

"Junpei's stupidity continues to amaze me." she grumbled to Minato and Mitsuru.

Sora took another puff and exhaled.
"That senior red head with a stern face who struts around like she owns the place and that energetic boxer guy with the fangirls." she looked at him in the corner of her eye.
"There's also some emo looking kid, and a bitchy-brunette...Oh, and the goofball."

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-01-2009, 10:22 PM

Minato frowned. Did he have to keep calling him that? He put the other bag down next to the one Junpei placed and heard Yukari's comment. He covered his mouth in order to hide his smile, but his chuckle was still heard.

Mitsuru shook her head. That's when she heard the door open. "Akihiko's back. I'll get him up here." She said as she started back for the stairs.

Amaya also laughed, but not at Yukari's comment, but Junpei's. "No thank you." She said as she opened the door to her room. Then she lifted both bags without any problem and walked into her room.

Minato's eyes widened. The bag that he carried was pretty heavy and he suspectd from how Junpei was carrying the other one that it was heavy too. How was that tiny girl able to carry both?!

Shinjiro tried hard not to laugh at Sora's comment about Akihiko and the others, but he still smirked. "I know that dorm. Good luck in there." He replied before taking another sip. He knew she was looking at him so he decided now wasn't the time to glance back at her.

Shmougie
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-01-2009, 10:48 PM

Junpei looked back at Minato. They both had twin looks of shock. Obviously the same thing was going through both of there heads, and it was 'Hot damn!'

He poked his head into the room (he didn't go in, because he was sure Yukari would yell at him for going in without permission) and asked, because God knows everyone else was thinking it.

"So Amaya-san, I take it you've done martial arts training? Ya know? Climbed up a mountain, meditated under a waterfall?" He teased.

Ikutsuki laughed at Junpei's question.
"Amaya-chan's family is full of martial Artists, isn't that right?"

She pouted and poked his cheek, even though she knew it'd probably annoy him.

"Hey, what do you mean good luck? Is one of them gonna kill me in my sleep? You don't tell me anything~" she whined

She looked at his face, turned away from her but glowing in the lamplight an sighed.

"...I'm hungry and outta yen, will you feed me?" she pled, continuing her poking.

Last edited by Shmougie; 07-03-2009 at 06:47 AM.. Reason: I figured it was a pretty open ended question, so I changed it. ^^

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-06-2009, 12:52 AM

"That's right." Amaya replied, almost a bit sadly, as she put her bags down and turned to the others at her doorway. She quickly perked up. "I've climbed mountains and meditated under waterfalls. I've also walked on hot coals and wrestled animals." She stated, unaware of the stares she was getting from her new roommates.

Minato eyes widened even more. Mitsuru-sempai and Ikutsuki-san must have been aware of her background and made sure she come here. Hopefully she did have the same powers as them because Amaya would be a valuable ally.

Mitsuru walked down the steps to see Akihiko taking off his shoes. "Did you find Sorairo?" She asked.

"Nope, sorry." He replied as he walked over to her, "Where is everyone?"

"Getting acquainted with our new roommate, Sorami Amaya." The red-head answered. She sighed angrily and sat on the couch. "Sorairo needs to be here tonight. We haven't been able to see if she has any powers yet, even though she's been here for a week. It's getting annoying."

"Don't worry about it. We have that other girl, so we'll check her. Either way, we're getting a new teammate." Akihiko stated as he walked over to her, "Hopefully someone who can scan Tartarus and allow you to battle again."

"I doubt that with Amaya. She's more battle-oriented. I don't know about Sorairo..."

"She seems more battle-oriented too..."

Shinji slightly twitched when he got poked. He ignored her until she asked him to feed her. He twitched again and stood up. "Fine, let's go." He mumbled.

(Internet's still messy, so I'm using a friend's comp. I don't know when our comp will be fixed, so please bear with me!!)

Shmougie
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-06-2009, 03:14 AM

"Woah!! Seriously?!" Junpei asked, watching her with mouth agape.

Honestly, why was he here? She could probably take out all the shadows herself!....That is, if she didn't turn into a coffin. Although she was here, right? That mean she had potential...

"....I guess you won't need help unpacking then, huh?" Of course, the only reason he was asking was to check out her panty drawer and see what she wore~

Yukari slipped into the doorway of her new dorm buddies room.

"By the way, we're all going to go to school tomorrow together! One of us will go to help you find your schedule, and navigate to class. So don't hesitate to ask us anything."

Ikutsuki had left the four to socialize and went downstairs to see Akihiko and Misturu.

"Ahh, I can tell by your faces that you haven't found our little rogue. Where could that little rascal be?" even he was frowning. Now this was just no good...

"I can only hope that our new transfer in will be a good influence on her." he had a sort of sly grin on his face, as if he knew something the other two didn't.

Sora cheered and hopped up, only to freeze when silence seemed to hit the party area. She knew what it meant before she turned around.

The three spooks were there, the one that looked like a crazy china doll with soulless eyes, the nerdy kid with a briefcase and the ring leader of the circus of freaks...the shirtless anorexic guy with crazy eyes. She stepped back and tripped over the step behind her, plopping beside Shinjiro again.

Takaya strutted forward and nodded to the people who still lingered, which made them run the hell out in fear.

"Oh...Why do they always run? We might be out of the area and we figured you'd want what you needed." He gestured for Jin to open up his briefcase.

"Regular payment, of course."

She couldn't look at Takaya, and she couldn't look at shinji, who was involved with them, she just looked at the girl. Why did he eyes look so soulless, so sad? But familiar?

A chill shot through her spine when she realized...on bad days, on days when she was emotionally unfit to go out in the world, her eyes looked like a watered down version of that.

"Well, well, well, and who are you?" Takaya asked, getting closer to Sorairo, who visibly bristled. He chuckled and got a bit closer, but this time she stayed and glared instead of stepping back.

"Such a brave soul. Why didn't you run away with the rest of the street rats?" he brought his hand out to her neck and held it there.

She felt it, his thumb on her wind pipe. In just one second he could press down, and she could die. Or was she just over thinking things?

Her voice came out, oddly breathy but strong "Did anyone ever tell you....You look like some kind of hippie Jesus?"
His hand pulled away from her neck and he let out a laugh that echoed through the street.

((I just wanted to use that last line of Sora's.. O_o It really sucks that your internet broke again T_T I'm sorry~ I'd die o_o))

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-07-2009, 02:31 AM

"I don't feel like unpacking now. I'll do it some other time." Amaya announced as she headed out the door, "And I'll take you up on that offer... Yukari, right?" Right now, the only thing that was important to her was making friends. Her childhood was filled with training, training, and more training, so Amaya had no time to make any when she was a kid. This was the time to make up for it.

Mitsuru just shook her head. "Well, it doesn't matter. If she's here at midnight, we'll know she has potential. All we have to focus on now is Amaya." She said, watching Akihiko nod in agreement. "If that's the plan, then I'll best be on my way." Ikutsuki said as he headed for the door, "Say hi to our rascal for me, will you?" Mitsuru glared and the man laughed as he walked out the door.

Shinji ignored Takaya's laugh and pulled out a wad of cash. The sooner he paid these weirdos the sooner they'd leave. He tossed the cash to the blue-haired boy who caught it easily.

Jin counted the money for a few moments then he knelt down to open the briefcase. He pulled out a bottle out of it and tossed it to Shinji.

Shinji caught the bottle and stared at the pills in them. He was disgusted that he had to take these things from these freaks, but he had no choice. He wasn't going back to them.

Shmougie
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-07-2009, 04:55 AM

"Great! And yup, I'm Yukari Takeba, but just call me Yukari!" she took the girls hand, a bright smile on her face. This was way better then the day Sorairo moved in...she'd slammed the door in her face.

But with Amaya, she'd felt like she was making a friend.

"Now, let's bring you downstairs to see Akihiko! He's a good guy, though sometimes he just has boxing on the brain..."

Sure, she knew that eventually the dark hour would come, and she'd have to explain everything to the girl, but for now they could just act like normal girls right? And in the end, that's what she wanted sometimes, to be a normal girl with normal friends..

Junpei watched as the two girls walked away, and nudged Minato.

"Dude. Perfect time to check out there rooms..." he looked away "Not like I would....but hey, I'm just saying."

He cleared his throat. "Yukari seems happy. Maybe she just needed more girls her age around that she could relate to? As much as you can relate to someone whose wrestled animals and meditated under a waterfall." He laughed

Takaya looked to Jin to get the okay on the money.

"Alright then, we'll see you next time. Play nicely together you two." He gave a wink to Sora and smirked at Shinji before the three walked away.

For once in her life, it seemed Sora was speechless. She looked over at him, looked at the pills, looked away.

"....What are they for? Why do you have to take those? Why do you have to depend on...on them?" Her voice got louder with each word. She knew it was none of her business, but he was the only person she felt remotely close to, though she was sure the feeling wasn't mutual.

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-07-2009, 06:58 PM

"Akihiko sounds really cool!" Amaya replied as she walked downstairs with her new friend, "I'd like to fight him some time!" She quickly covered her mouth and blushed. That sounded so weird and she didn't want to freak out Yukari the first day she met her.

Minato blinked at Junpei's remark. He was curious about their rooms, but not for the same reasons as Junpei. He began to wonder what kind of weapons Amaya had with her. Maybe it would help them in battle. Without any warning, the blue-haired boy walked into the room and started opening one of Amaya's bags.

Shinji stood up and turned away from her. "It's none of your business." He muttered. He didn't need her to start getting worried about him. He tried his hardest to make sure no one worried about him. He mentally cursed for allowing himself to get to close to Sora.

"Go back home." He added before walking off.

Shmougie
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-07-2009, 08:06 PM

Yukari just laughed, acting like that was a normal instinct.

"Your training sounds hard core, but I've seen Akihiko fight...I think it'd be a cool match up!" When they got downstairs she realized Ikutsuki wasn't there and sighed. Looks like there was no hope for Sora coming home today.

"Dude...Dude! What are you doing!?" He half screamed, half whispered as he walked into the room.

"What if she has a temper and we don't know yet? What if it's violent?" He tried to warn him, since that doll-like face and body packed a punch, she could be the type to get angry too, right?

Even though he was warning his leader, he still followed him into the room and peaked over his shoulder, his own curiosity getting the best of him.

"I didn't realize you were such a pervert."

"F-fine!" Sora felt herself grow sad, but she kept her voice angry. She stood up and crossed her arms after flicking her cigarette on the floor and stomping it out.

"I think I will! It's not like I really care about you anyway Shinjiro Aragaki!" she huffed and ran off. In her anger, she didn't realize she was back at the dorm until she saw the shocked looks of the people in the living room.

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-08-2009, 04:32 AM

Minato turned his eyes to his cap-wearing friend and glared slightly. "I'm not you." He turned back to the bag, "I'm checking to see if she has any weapons that might be useful to us." The blue-haired boy zipped open the bag. From the bag popped out various clothing, most of them black. "Crap..." Minato mumbled.

"Welcome home Sorairo..." Mitsuru greeted in an even tone.

Amaya blinked. 'Is this the other new person?' She thought.

(sorry if its short, rp-ing funk right now...)

Shmougie
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-08-2009, 11:21 PM

"Dude, don't lie. You're just a closet pervert." he teased. When he opened up the bag he whistled.

"Ohh man, are those some lacy panties I spy?"

"...Thanks. Good to be home." Her tone was obviously sarcastic, after effects of the anger. She hopped over the side of the counter and looked through the fridge, pulling out an apple.
((I only assume a fridge is there...I can't seem to find it in the game so that's a guess XD))
"Oh! Sorairo! This is Amaya, she's going to be living next door to you from now on." Yukari called from beside the couch, not exactly wiling to get closer to the girl.
After she bit into the apple her hunger and anger seemed to ebb away. She looked over to the girl, a little surprised that she didn't notice her at first, though she didn't notice much when her anger got the better of her.

"Oh...Hey. Nice to meet you....If my music gets too loud or something just knock."
She hopped over the counter again and wiped her hand before holding it out to the girl to shake, a bored expression on her face.

(Btw, do you feel that you have too many charas? I think they're even..but if you want to trade a few off just tell me ^_^)

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-09-2009, 01:24 AM

(I'm okay, don't worry)

Minato let out a string of mumbled curses as he tried to put all the clothes back in Amaya's bag. He reached out and grabbed a pair of lacy black underwear and instantly blushed. "Damnit all..." He muttered as he threw the underwear in the bag. He quickly zipped it up and rushed out of the room, still beet red.

Amaya liked Sorairo the moment she walked through the door. There was just something... strong about her. She quickly shook her hand. "It's nice to meet you too!" She greeted cheerfully.

Akihiko leaned towards the still fuming Mitsuru. "I think they'll get along. Amaya seems like she'll be a good influence on Sorairo." He stated in a low whisper.

"We'll see." Mitsuru replied, "Alright everyone, let's get to bed. It's late already." Without another word, she spun around. This would be the night to see if those two had powers like them

Last edited by kurobizzle; 08-08-2009 at 04:57 PM..