kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to kurobizzle

Old 07-17-2009, 03:39 AM

"Alright." Amaya replied, also not looking at Junpei. She quickly ran for the second shadow and flipped her tonfas forward. She jumped up and rammed the two sticks in the side of the shadow.

Akihiko smiled and ran for the other shadow as well, punching the shadow where it hurt. "One more attack, its your turn Junpei!" He yelled before giving another good punch at the shadow.

(it's short!! I'm sorry!!)

Shmougie
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-17-2009, 03:52 AM

((Don't worry about it~ ^_^ ))
"Aaalllriiiight!" Junpei cheered, running forward, his hands holding the sword like a baseball bat.

"It's a home run!" he cried triumphantly, swinging the sword and hitting the shadow in the side.

The puffs of smoke disappeared, and so did the rest of the shadows.

"Fucking awesome!" She cheered, hopping up and down. "We totally kick ass!"

Junpei had turned around to see how amaya was doing, ya know, see her look of awe, or pull her into a hug of triumph, but he sighed as he realized she was gone already.
Sora had grabbed Amaya around the waist and spun her around before noogeying her.

"Haha! Great job, now let's have a chat about you calling me a whore before!"

Yukari laughed at the two, leaning against Minato's arm because she was dizzy from the last attack.

"We're gonna have lots help in tartarus...and lots of fun at the dorm." She giggled.

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-17-2009, 04:22 AM

Minato smiled, hiding his blush quite well. "Yeah. It's gonna get a bit more lively."

"Ahh!!" Amaya cried, though she had a huge smile on her face, "Was that a bad thing?!" She had never felt so happy in her life. Knowing that she had escaped danger might have been the cause of it, but she knew she was making new friends through all of this. 'This will be worth it.' She thought happily.

Akihiko laughed and started back to the dorm. "C'mon guys, let's go. We need our energy for school tomorrow." He announced.

Shmougie
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-17-2009, 04:39 AM

"You really don't know!? Alright, just don't say it to any other girls, okay? And don't google image it either, you'll go blind." she put the smaller girl down and pushed her towards Junpei and the rest of the gang.

"Wha...school? What is this thing called 'school'?" she huffed. Yeah, it figured she'd be stuck doing goody two shoes stuff now....

or maybe they still wouldn't care? She gave a look over at Mitsuru to see if she had anything to say about it.

Junpei walked side by side with Amaya, Yukari and Minato on the other side.

"Hey! My hat!" he cheered, bending down and picking it up from the side walk. "That was pretty darn lucky!" he grinned and put it back on his head. "This was a pretty successful night, if I do say so myself."

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-17-2009, 04:48 AM

"It was, wasn't it?" Amaya asked with a giggle before blushing, "And thank you for tonight." Her heart was pounding again, realizing how close she was to Junpei. 'How is he doing this to me?' She wondered.

Mitsuru greeted them with a warm smile as they got back to the dorm. "Good job team. You did excellent. Especially you two for your first day." She looked at Sorairo and Amaya and gave them both a nod. "Let's get to bed then. It's your first day at your new school Amaya. And I expect you to be in class for once Sorairo." And with that, the queen spun around and went back inside.

Minato chuckled a bit. Of course Mitsuru-sempai was going to make Sora go. Too bad for her. "Looks like you lucked out." He said.

Shmougie
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-17-2009, 05:15 AM

Junpei smiled sheepishly.

"Oh, hey, it was nothing. I mean, if you ever need someone to carry you again, just call for me. I'd gladly help!" he laughed nervously.

"Smooooothe Junpei." The girl said more to herself then him, and fought the urge to giggle.
Sora stuck her tongue out at Mitsuru's retreating form. The ice queen didn't scare her!

"Lucky huh? How so?"

((ooh. This one is kinda tiny T.T))

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-17-2009, 06:47 PM

Amaya giggled as they walked inside. That's when she yawned. "I'm gonna go to bed now. Good night everyone, see you in the morning." She waved to the others, her gaze lingering on Junpei the longest as she blushed and walked up.

"I'm going to bed too. Night." Akihiko added as well as he followed Amaya up the stairs. He patted her head once more and gave her a smile before passing her up the stairs.

"Good night." Mitsuru simply said before leaving.

"See? She's not that angry with you. And it took one night to get her to change her mind about you. Good job." Minato explained, "Anyways, night."

(It's okay, I didn't know what to do either. Anyways, let's skip to school the next day then, it'll be Amaya's first day! Oh, and do you want to explain the uniforms? The SEES members all did something cool and different with their uniforms so that they stand out from other kids at the school!)

Last edited by kurobizzle; 08-08-2009 at 05:18 PM.. Reason: So many mistakes in Minato's response!!!!!

Shmougie
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-17-2009, 08:02 PM

((Yeah! I was trying to figure out Sora's outfit for a bit~ ^^ I've never been good with outfits or description, but I wanted to try~))
~The Next morning~
Sora grumbled and flopped onto the couch. She was exhausted.

First reason, she never ever woke up on time for school..and second, she had stayed up half the night planning.

Planning for what? How to get into Akihiko's pants.

Not THAT way, pervert.

She yawned and looked down at herself.

The plan was a success! She was wearing Gekoukan's Golden boys school pants, since she loathed the skirt so much, and the rest was the girls uniform....Well, except for the shoes, which were black sneakers. Her black jacket was undone and her white striped button down shirt had the first few buttons undone.

She played with the red bow that was supposed to be around her neck, trying to figure out what to do with it, and eventually just tied it to her arm, like she would normally do with the S.E.E.S. armband.

Yukari was down first, she was eating cereal at the dining table and shaking her head. When she saw what Sora was wearing, she had a feeling it was going to be loud this morning...
Junpei had come down, equally groggy and was sprawled out on the stairs asleep again, he hadn't even made it to the couch.

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-17-2009, 10:05 PM

Amaya woke up bright and cheerful being the morning person that she was. And it was her first day of school; she couldn't help but feel excited. The tiny girl stood in front of her mirror, looking over her school uniform. She had already replaced the white button up shirt for a slightly more frilly shirt, but something was still missing... The answer popped into her head. She untied the red bow and replaced it with a purple bow. She then pulled on some white knee high stockings with frills and tiny black flowers at the end before putting on a pair of black ankle boots. Amaya grabbed her school bag and started out her room.

Minato stifled a yawn as he headed for the stairs. He blinked when he saw Junpei sleeping on them, but decided not to disturb him. Someone else could do it for him... He continued his way down and sat next to Yukari for breakfast. "Good morning." He greeted while pouring himself some cereal in an extra bowl.

Amaya skipped down the stairs with a smile. As she skipped, she didn't notice what, or who, was on the stairs. Before she knew it, she felt a change in where she was stepping. She looked down and saw that she had stepped on Junpei's chest. "Oh my god! Junpei!!" She screamed as she stepped off him and knelt down, "Are you okay?!" What was he doing on the stairs?!?!

Akihiko heard a scream from outside his bedroom. It sounded like Amaya. 'Wonder what's going on.' He thought as he walked out of his room, already dressed and ready. He also wondered where his other pair of pants went...

Mitsuru sighed after she heard the scream from the hallway. 'I don't even want to know what happened.' She thought as she sat on her bed. She'd wait a few more minutes in her room to see if the chaos would just cease before she got downstairs.

Last edited by kurobizzle; 08-08-2009 at 05:20 PM..

Shmougie
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-18-2009, 06:57 PM

Well, at first he wasn't sure what he was looking at, but when his sleepy eyes adjusted...

Panty shot! Oh my gosh!

Oh sweet merciful God, you really do exist! was the first thought in his mind, his eyes growing a bit misty. She was kneeling next to him now, looking him over.

"I-I'm fine!" He brought his hand up to his nose, feeling an incoming nosebleed and laughed. "Don't worry about it, that's what I get for napping when I should be preparing for school...." some blood trickled down his face.

"ack."

((nyahaha. I dunno if that made sense, but to let you know...Junpei saw her panties~ *is shot* XD))
"Morning." She greeted, deciding to ignore the scream and stay with her crush, a light blush on her cheeks.

"...Sleep well? I know after all that shadow business I did."

She watched Sora hop from the couch and run over to the stairs, probably to play instigator.

And she was! She crossed her arms and shook her head at the two.

"Hey now you two! No foolin' around on the steps! I know you can't keep your hands off eachother, but still." she grinned wickedly, until she saw Akihiko.

"Oh, hey Golden boy! Can you believe these two love birds so early in the morning?"

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-19-2009, 05:18 AM

Akihiko decided to play along and matched Sora's grin. "You two should really get a room." He stated. And with that line lingering in the air, Akihiko passed the two and headed downstairs for breakfast. A smile adorned his lips the whole time.

"It's not what it looks like!!" Amaya screamed as she stood up. She was beet red like before and felt like running away. But Junpei was injured! She couldn't just leave him. She hesitantly turned her gaze back to him. She quickly bent over and dabbed his nose with her handkerchief. "I hope you aren't injured... Bye!" In a flash, Amaya was downstairs and sitting at the table, pouring herself a bowl of cereal while ignoring the stares of her dormmates.

Minato blinked when he saw Amaya appear out of nowhere and take the cereal box. He noticed that she was beet red. 'Guess it was a JunpeiXAmaya moment...' He thought as he continued eating his breakfast.

Last edited by kurobizzle; 07-19-2009 at 08:49 PM..

Shmougie
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-20-2009, 01:39 AM

Yukari couldn't help but giggle at her new friend.

"Good morning." she greeted, finishing up her cereal.

Sora giggled and watched the two fighters leaved before she held out a hand to Junpei.

"C'mon Romeo. It's nearly time for school."

He grumbled and took her hand, getting up and wiping his nose before walking to sit at the table, but he didn't eat, he just put his head in his arms and started to doze off again.
Yukari raised an eyebrow.
"Junpei...is that blood on your shirt?"

Sora plopped onto the couch and closed her eyes again, thankful for the fact that Akihiko didn't realize she was wearing his pants.

"What time do we have to do to this friggin' hell hole anyway?"

Yukari checked her watch.
"We have about 30 minutes, but only 10 left in the house since it takes about twenty minutes by train."

Last edited by Shmougie; 07-20-2009 at 01:41 AM..

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-20-2009, 10:28 PM

"We have to leave soon, let's try in five minutes." Mitsuru descended down the stairs, finally deciding that it was safe to come down, "It's Amaya's first day. We need time to show her around, don't you agree?"

"That's a good idea." Minato said as he stood up to get his things and put his shoes on.

"Yay! Let's go!" Amaya perked up to the idea of seeing the school early. She almost couldn't contain her excitement! "I wonder what class I'll be in..."

Akihiko also nodded and was about to get his things when he noticed Sora. "Are... you wearing my pants?" He questioned with a raised eyebrow.

Shmougie
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-21-2009, 04:02 AM

Yukari sighed and got up, putting her and Minato's bowl in the sink like they were an old couple.

She started to slip on her shoes and grab her backpack when she realized Junpei hadn't moved.

"C'mon Stupei." She poked the side of his head. "Time to go. Or did you bleed too much?"

Junpei got up and stretched, watching Amaya getting excited.

"Man, How can you be so excited about school?" He was complaining, but a smile had drifted onto his face without realizing it, her excitement was mildly contagious.

Sora feigned confusion and pouted, looking down.

"...What? Oh! It seems I am." she turned so she was facing him and struck a pose.

"Oh well! I make them look really good, right?" she walked over and got too close for comfort, wrapping her arms around his neck. "You don't mind if I just keep this one pair..Do you?"

Hey, it worked when she wanted someone to buy her a beer...

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-21-2009, 07:36 PM

"I can't help it! This is the first time I'm going to a school where people don't know who I am!!" Amaya exclaimed. She was about to explain what she meant when Sora's move on Akihiko-sempai made her stare. 'Woah, she's so... outgoing!!' She admired.

Minato stared at Sora with a surprised expression once he got his stuff. 'Really now, all for some pants?' He thought with a sweatdrop before looking at Amaya. She had a look of admiration on her face as she stared at the taller girl. He sweatdropped a bit more. 'Okay, I don't know whose weirder...' He thought as he walked out out the door.

Akihiko blinked then smiled and lightly pushed Sora off him. "After school, we're going to get you a brand new pair of pants while I get mine back." He decided, his eyes showing that no argument will be made. Then he turned and headed for the door.

Misturu's eye twitched with jealousy as she started following Akihiko out. "We're leaving, now." She growled before passing the silver-haired boxer and stomped out the door. She walked out right after Minato and slammed the door loudly, almost shaking the entire dorm.

'Crap....' Akihiko cursed in his head as he opened the door to get out.

(*cough*MitsuruXAkihiko fan*cough,cough*)

Shmougie
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-21-2009, 10:32 PM

(( Same here! XD Not as much as minatoxEVERYONE and AkhikoxShinji, but I love it nonetheless. XD))
Sora grinned. She was surprised that he was unaffected, he didn't even stutter!

"You're alright Akihiko!" she pat his head like a brother and blinked in confusion at Mitsuru's rage.

"Woah...Anger management issues much?" she scratched the back of her head and shrugged.

Yukari jumped, almost in fear and clung to Minato's arm.
Their was going to be ongoing hostility, wasn't there? Scary...

Junpei blinked, as usual oblivious.

"What's got her stockings in a knot? Oh well!" He took Amaya's hand, and he brightened, as if his enthusiasm was growing at her touch.

"Let's head out!" He practically dragged her out the door.

It finally clicked in her mind and she visibly cringed, turning back to stare at the boxing champ.

"Sorry bud....I'd explain, but I think she'd stab me or run me over with bike or something."

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-22-2009, 04:10 AM

Minato blushed when Yukari jumped on his arm. Not that he didn't mind of course, but they were still in public. "Uh, Yukari? My arm...." He muttered, trying to hide his blush under his blue hair. Though the contrasting colors made his blush stand out even more.

Amaya blushed as well, but she smiled brightly at Junpei. "Okay! Let's go!" She exclaimed as she began to keep up with the taller boy's pace. 'I wonder what fun things will be there!' She thought while deciding what clubs or sports to do.

"Its okay, I'll talk to her." Akihiko said to Sora as he tried to catch up with the red-head. To his dismay, she was already down the road. 'How can she walk so fast in those boots?!' He thought while running after her, hoping to talk to her before school started. He had a feeling he wouldn't get the chance.

(Minato's such a man whore XD)

Last edited by kurobizzle; 07-22-2009 at 04:13 AM..

Shmougie
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-22-2009, 04:40 AM

((I know, right!? XD))
Yukari jumped again, letting go of his arm.
"S-sorry!" She muttered, looking away from him but stayed next to him, face bright red.

Sora walked behind them, watching their backs with a grin on her face. They really weren't that bad. Maybe she should have hung out with them before?

She sighed as she saw minato and Yukari side by side, Junpei and Amaya excitedly holding hands and Akihiko attempting to catch up with his scorned woman...

She looked to her side.

....Oh, hello there air, nice to see you this morning.

It seemed she was doomed to be the, what? 7th wheel?

Oh yeah, lucky number seven.

She sighed and shrugged, catching up with the happy couples, recalling that special someone who held her heart and spit on the ground.

"Love, who needs it?"

((Shall we skip to school or after? XD We can have several cameos~ Like Bebe and Kazushi~ and pervy Kenji~))

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-24-2009, 04:37 AM

(took me a few minutes to remember those guys...)

Shinji blinked and looked up. What the hell was that shiver down his spine for? It was like he sensed something was going to come. He wasn't sure if he was anxious or regretting it...

~At School~

Amaya walked down the hall with a confused look on her face. She had left the others once they reached the school so that she could talk with the secretary and find out her class. And once she left the office, she had been lost ever since.

'Where's my class room?!' She mentally cried. Finally, after a few more minutes, she came across Class F. After a short victory dance, the tiny girl knocked on the door. A woman's voice told her to come in. Amaya opened the door and almost skipped inside.... Almost. "Everyone, this is Sorami Amaya." The female teacher announced, "As you can see, she is knew here so please treat her with respect." Amaya waved happily, noticing that most of her dormmates were in her class. 'Sweet!' She cheered.

Minato looked up and blinked when he saw Amaya standing there. Why did he have a feeling Misturu-senpai and Ikutsuki-san were behind this?

"You may sit next to Tomochika over there." The teacher said as she pointed to a seat next to a brown-haired boy. Amaya nodded and walked over to the empty desk next to him. As she sat down, she noticed the boy staring at her. "Um... Hello?" She questioned innocently. "Hello there, I'm Kenji." The brunette greeted with a smile. Amaya smiled back. "Nice to meet you!" She exclaimed.

Minato noticed the smile his friend was giving to Amaya and sweatdropped. He knew that smile. 'He's so gonna hit on her. Junpei won't like this...'

Last edited by kurobizzle; 07-24-2009 at 04:56 PM..

Shmougie
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-24-2009, 05:20 AM

((You don't remember Bebe?! I love bebe...him and that sick guy at the shrine. T_T At first I thought he was a pedo... *feels bad* ))
Junpei grit his teeth and turned his head to glare at Kenji.

"That friggin' pervert!! Quit giving her the yes or you're face is gonna meet my FIST!"
and several other curses/threats were echoing in his mind. Damn it to hell! Out of all the people in the classroom, she was stuck sitting next to the biggest pervert of all time!

Then again, she was so cute, everyone would hit on her. Goodness knows he would if he didn't know her...

Argh! But still, this was frustrating as hell!

Yukari looked back at Junpei and snorted, she looked forward and put her hands in front of her face, trying to calm her laughter.

It was too funny! The jealous look in his eyes was oddly....
Dare she say this about Junpei?
Being the jealous guy was kinda...cute!

In the class next door, there was a little more chatter then usual. People were wondering why the girl who no one knew but everyone was sure not to fuck with was back. Some said she had turned over a new leaf, others said she was obligated because she was failing too many courses. everyone had ideas..

Well, everyone except for Fuuka, since she was being picked on again. She merely kept her head down and took it, like a kicked puppy.

"Hey now, don't look down, you look like a green caterpillar like that." The girl natsuki laughed.(I'm so not good with insults...)

And suddenly fear shot down her body like a lightening rod. Something told her not to turn around, because just like the scary movies something horrifying was going to be behind her.

"Ya know..." Came Sora's voice, glaring at the girl and her four friend's backs.

"It's bitches like you that really, really piss me off."

And so, after a little bit of hair tugging and a broken chair, the girls were sitting back in there chairs, plotting revenge against Fuuka for 'sicking' the girl on her, and Sora was sent to the principles office.

So much for the 'turning over a new leaf' idea.

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-25-2009, 03:12 AM

Minato noticed Yukari's smile directed at the annoyed Junpei. He twitched in anger. 'What the hell?' He mentally yelled. Why would Yukari even look at the cap-wearing boy?! He gripped his pencil tightly, suddenly breaking it in two. "Crap." He mumbled and started fishing for a new pencil in his backpack. He'll get back to glaring at Junpei after.

Akihiko heard a slam from the front door of his classroom and looked up. Standing there was Shinjiro. He blinked with the rest of the class as the jacket-wearing third year walked down the row of desks and took his seat next to Akhiko. "What are you doing here?" Akihiko asked once class got back in session.

"None of your damn business." Shinji replied as he leaned back on his chair.

Akihiko stared at him for a moment before shrugging and going back to class. He'll ask about Sorairo later; his old friend might know where she goes at night.

Morning classes flew by with Amaya getting to know her new deskmate. After the bell rang for lunch, she said good bye to him and walked towards her other friends. "I can't believe we're in the same class!" She exclaimed happily.

Minato looked up at her and nodded. "Yeah, lucky us." He replied, trying to shove his third broken mechanical pencil into his bag.

Last edited by kurobizzle; 07-25-2009 at 03:27 AM..

Shmougie
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-25-2009, 04:49 AM

"Yeah! And you've already made a friend in class, I see."

Yukari fought the urge to giggle. Did Junpei just let out a growl?
She turned to ask Minato something about the next homework assignment, but merely raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"...How'd you break so many pencils Minato? You wanna borrow one of mine for next class?"

Indeed, Junpei did growl a the mention of the would-be casanova that sat next to his girlf-....His...his...Well, the girl he liked alot and is going on a kind of date after school!!
"Oh yeah. Great." he glared at the boy, who was actually walking over and instinctually wrapped his arm around Amaya's shoulders in the guy way to say 'Fuck off!'

"S-so, you're liking the school so far? You get lost on the way here?" He teased, trying to fight off his own nervousness at the close contact. If she didn't like his arm there...she could break it. Or worse...

Gulp.

Sora sighed as she left the principles office, jumping when the bell ran. It was only lunch time..? Damn, this day felt like it was lasting forever...

She skipped past her classroom and poked her head into the one next door, where she knew her other dorm mates were.

"Yo people! How's it going?"

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-26-2009, 03:18 AM

"That's okay," Minato replied as he pulled out his own pencil from his bag, "I don't want to end up breaking it too." He gave her a small smile. Suddenly, Kazushi came out of nowhere and pulled the bluenette into a headlock. "Coming to practice today?" He asked. Minato sweatdropped. "Yeah Kaz..."

Amaya blushed heavily when she felt Junpei's arm over her shoulders. 'Oh my, what do I do?!' She panicked in her mind, 'I don't want to push him off! That would be rude!' That's when she heard Sora pop into the room and quickly ran over to her, hoping to ease her fast-beating heart. "Hey Sora! What class are you in?!" She exclaimed a bit too loudly. She was still a bit jittery from Junpei's touch.

Once the bell rang, Shinji got up and was out the door before Akihiko could get to him. He knew he wanted to talk to him, but he didn't want to nor cared to talk with his ex-friend. He walked for a few moments till he realized he was in the second years hallway; getting strange looks from the younger students.

Akihiko sighed when he saw Shinji leave. He would have ran after him if he didn't have a more important matter in his agenda. He left the room too to find his red-haired girlfriend.

(yeah, I'm making them secretly date! The others can be surprised if they ever find out!)

Last edited by kurobizzle; 07-26-2009 at 03:21 AM..

Shmougie
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-26-2009, 10:27 PM

((Yeah, they can walk in while Akihiko is being 'executed' XD!))
Junpei felt like an idiot. But at least it stopped Kenji from coming after her like a dog going for meat...

"Wow, she just got here and you're already that close? Here I thought you were a little dull when it came to ladies, Junpei! Ya know, usually I prefer older girls, but I think for her I'd make an exception~" Kenji continued on and on and Junpei started to scoot away so he didn't have to hear anymore. Honestly, it must be what all the guys in class are thinking about her! He...he had to protect Amaya from them! They only wanted one thing, after all!

"I'm in the class next to yours. I didn't remember so many bitches in this school..."Sora gave Amaya the 'WTFRUDOING' look but still spoke normally to the girl.

"What's wrong? Junpei getting too sweet on your too fast? 'Cause with guys like that you gotta be firm! Like, stomp on his foot or something!"

A sweatdrop could be seen on Yukari's head at Kazushi's sudden attack on her crush. Deciding to leave them alone she walked over to see if there was anything wrong with Amaya, since she had heard her half scream. It wasn't until she got to the girl did she notice the taller one in front of her.

"Oh, Hey Sora! Joining us for lunch?"

"Hm? Yeah...I don't really have one though, you want to go to Iwatodai and get some wild duck burgers?"
Yukari made a face.
"We can't just leave school in the middle of the day...Is that what you eat for your meals everyday??"

"Well excuse me~" She stuck out her tongue. "No! I mean, sometimes I eat them, but usually I can get some guy to buy me dinner..." her face seemed to brighten as she thought of the beanie wearing boy with his longish brown hair.

"This one guy really knows his food too, he always knows the right stuff to order at restaurants..." She remembered the fight last night and her face changed as quickly as the seasons, from happy summer to somber fall.

"Fuck it, I'll go get some money for melon bread downstairs." She turned around and stared in shock at the boy in the hallway.

"You!!" She pointed accusingly at Shinji, but all words died in her throat. She wasn't really angry anymore...But it'd be embarassing to just stand there after she did her dramatic point...

So she walked inside Amaya and the others classroom and slammed the door. Hard and loud.

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-28-2009, 05:07 AM

(*blinks* I'm sorry, 'executed' meaning?)

"You!!" Shinji turned around and saw Sora pointing at him. Before he could say anything, she slammed the classroom door. '.... The hell?' He wondered.

Amaya blushed again when Sora teased her about Junpei. She stood there thinking about her feelings for him when a slam pushed her back into the real world. "Huh, what?" She asked as she looked around. She saw Sora looking down and pouted a bit. "What's wrong Sora?" She asked.

When Minato saw the scene unfold near the girls, he quickly got Kaz off him and walked towards them. "Who was that Sora?" He asked after Amaya. He looked like a suspicious character and although he knew Sora would be the type to hang out with them, he still needed to be worried.

Akihiko walked into the student council room to find Mitsuru alone and looking over a few papers. 'Ding, ding, ding. Door number one is correct.' He quietly joked to himself as he closed the door. The sound of the door shutting caught the red head's attention and she looked up. When her brown eyes met his gray ones, she quickly glared and turned back to her work.

"What do you want?" She asked coldly, flipping through the papers. She couldn't concentrate on the words anymore now that he was here, but Mitsuru wasn't going to let him know that.

"I want to apologize." Akihiko replied in an even-tone, "I shouldn't have let Sorairo hug me like that. Just to let you know, I didn't think much of it." Although the silver-haired teen was a bit angry at Mitsuru for overreacting, he knew he shouldn't blame her. It was hard keeping their feelings at bay when surrounded by their dormmates, much less other people. Before he knew it, Akihiko was standing in front of Mitsuru and held her in his arms, burying his face in her fiery hair. "I'm sorry." He apologized again, this time with more emotion.

Mitsuru felt her eyes water as she pulled him closer. "I'm sorry too." She quietly said. She pulled away after a few moments and looked up at him. He smiled, making her smile. She knew he knew what she wanted. He leaned down slowly when suddenly she heard the door starting to slide open. Mitsuru's eyes widened and she sprang up, pushing Akihiko into an open locker and slamming it shut just as the door opened.

One minute he was looking at his dream girl, the next he was pushed into a locker, locking lips with an old mop. He quietly pushed the cleaning tool away from his face. 'Damnit.' He cursed while listening to Mitsuru speak with a subordinate, 'Guess I'll have to wait... again.'