Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 11-30-2010, 05:32 AM

Momo cackled playfully when he earned that protective look from Aki. Mission accomplished, though he would have preferred a much more...reactive...reaction? Oh, he would break him yet. He would have him going into a fit of rage sometime. Even without his intentional pranking, it was probably bound to happen.

"Tachi it is!" Momo squealed, jumping up and down a few times. "Oh, me? I've lost count. I was born, er...let's see." Momo fell silent while he tried to remember what was going on around the years of his birth. "...Oh! I was born around the time the Renaissance started!"

"I am coming back--don't try to talk me out of it! And of course we eat..." Momo frowned, his hands drifting down to his hips again. That usually meant he was feeling like giving attitude to whoever he was talking to. "Raw meat is the best! We eat lots of other things, too."

harakun
At Your Service

Old 11-30-2010, 06:08 AM

Aki wasn't exactly sure why the other had squealed and jumped like that but it did manage a small smile on his lips. He'd never really had a sibling so the feelings he was feeling was unnatural to him. When he'd heard the man's age, though, he felt his elbow slip off of the arm of the chair. Without his quick reflexes, he would've had hit his chin onto the table.

The hell... I forgot I was talking to a demon, he thought with a face before he'd leaned back again on his seat and sighed. Looks like he won't be able to tell the other not to come back. He'll do what he wants to do, it seems. Reminds me of my bratty nephew, he thought again and smiled a little in amusement, I wonder, will they get along?

His smile disappeared, though, at the thought of the other eating raw meat and he mentally shuddered at it. "I don't think I'd like to know what these 'other things' you say are."

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 11-30-2010, 06:17 AM

Momo didn't miss the smile emerging on the other's face. He'd made him smile! And he had a very charming smile, as well. A plus, since charming smiles were very nice to look at. Momo was always very open about his preferences, and he didn't mind admitting that he held no interest in females.

He was tempted to step forward and maybe help Aki if he was hurt, but a quick glance-over told him that he was unharmed, despite his arm having slipped out from under neath him.

"Hee...well, our menus are probably vastly different...only natural, after all, seeing as we live in totally different dimensions. Not so strange, now that you think about it!"

harakun
At Your Service

Old 11-30-2010, 06:28 AM

Aki supposed. He wouldn't say it out loud that he agreed with Momo but he just left the other with a nod as his reply. The other's last words greatly disturbed him, though. "You don't think too much, do you?" he asked before he'd gotten up to his feet at the knock to his door. Glancing at the time, he noted he still had an hour until then and since they were talking about menus, he was reminded he had still yet to eat.

"You sit down and stay quiet," he instructed Momo as he gave him a stern look. He'd rather not have anyone who was behind that door to mistaken this one as a robber or something along the lines. Fixing his tie again and buttoning up his coat, the blond moved to the door and opened it when he was sure Momo had seated himself. It was his secretary reminding him of his online conference with the other heads under the Tachibana establishments. "Thank you," he said as he nodded and took the white envelope from the male, "Please remind Orlen that though the meeting should be perfect, he shouldn't worry about the changes. He'll still have about a week to do that."

Aki was quite sure his secretary had seen Momo but he was just glad he didn't ask and left. The male sighed quietly. "I'll be heading out to eat lunch and I can't have you loitering around my office." Turning to look over at Momo, he motioned for him to go out. "Come on."

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 11-30-2010, 09:32 AM

"Is that agreement I see?" Momo teased, playfully. Every single time he got excited, his eyes would light up and he would make some sort of spastic movement...something like a jump or a wiggle. In many ways, he was like a small child. He jumped when someone knocked the door, and he cooperatively sat down on the nearest possible piece of furniture.

He watched the exchange between his servant and the other male curiously, his eyes sharp and scanning for signs that the two were close. When he found none, a mysterious weight was lifted from his shoulders and he continued to observe, a big smirk on his face.

He immediately perked up once the door closed. "What's in the envelope? Is it something sketchy? I wanna see!" he wailed, leaping up out of his seat. His curiosity was patted down almost immediately at the mention of lunch. "Can I go with?" he asked, hopefully, as he stepped out of the office and into the hallway.

harakun
At Your Service

Old 11-30-2010, 09:59 AM

It was rather amusing, too, to see Momo quickly jump from one topic to another. He had to give it to the other, not much people can make him easily feel at ease with anyone. It may be because he was a demon, which is why he was feeling like this, or it may be because Momo seemed to easily see through him. He wasn't sure which reason was true but he didn't dwell into it so much. Once the other had stepped out of his office, he did so as well and folded the envelope into two before he'd tucked it inside his coat pocket.

"I don't see why not," he said with a nod as he gave the other a stern stare and chided him, "Behave yourself, though." The male led them through the hallway and back to the elevator. He silently waited for the elevator to come up to their floor, held the door open for Momo before he'd gotten in himself. "And try not to attract unwanted attention."

Not that your hair's helping anyway, he thought with a face before he'd stepped out to the ground floor and went out the main doors. The valet stepped out of his car and held the driver's door open for him. Without as much a nod as his thanks, he got in, let the valet shut his door and waited for Momo to come in before he drove off. "I'm thinkin raw fish," he started as he turned to look at the demon, "Is that all right?"

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 11-30-2010, 10:06 AM

"Huzzah!" Momo punched the air and twirled around in a semicircle before trotting off to keep up with the other man. "I'll behave. You still don't like the hair, don't you?" he said, eyelids drooping, as they walked. "It's going to attract attention to me, huh?" He fell silent while they were in the elevator, attempting to think of a compromise. There was no way he was cutting or restyling his beautiful hair...not even to appease his new companion. He was trying to not to attract attention in public...

Oh, yeah. That reminds me... He pulled his sunglasses out of his pocket and popped them back on his face, to cover up his eyes. Didn't need to attract any more attention than the hair would already warrant them.

Unlike Aki, Momo thanked the stranger who'd brought the odd-looking, to him anyway, vehicle to them with a big smile on his face before hopping into the car beside his human and closing the door. "Ooh, fish? What kind of fish do you have in this dimension, Tachi?" he asked, brow furrowed. "I'm sure there are different species. We have big fish that can destroy ships at sea and eat everyone on board. I don't think those exist here in this dimension, but they taste wonderful..."

He paused. "Also! I am willing to compromise about the hair. If you can find me a hat that suits my tastes and doesn't give me hat hair, I'll wear it when I come here!"

harakun
At Your Service

Old 11-30-2010, 10:20 AM

"No, I honestly don't," he said as he turned to look back at the other only to be a little surprised at him wearing sunglasses. He did remember the other's eyes. They weren't exactly normal, per se, but the other didn't have to go through great lengths to hide them. In fact, couldn't he lie? "It's cloudy and dark, you don't need the glasses so take them off."

The male shifted the gear as he drove off the front of the building to get into the highway. He glanced up at his rear view mirror and then the side mirror to see if anything had been touched. When he was positive nothing was touched, he put his attention back to the road as he listened to the other ask him those questions and told him about a fish that definitely did not exist in this world. "You really are from another dimension," he mumbled, mostly to himself, before he'd put on his signal and slowed down to a stop at the intersection. He had to wait 'til it turned green, after all.

"A... hat?" he asked, his brow twitching again in irritation at the very thought of having to go through loads of hats for the other. That didn't sound pleasing at all. "How about I accompany you to get you that hat and then you leave me the hell alone for today?" He hoped 'today' included tonight because he'd very much want to get some sleep even though tomorrow was a day off for him.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 11-30-2010, 10:27 AM

"Well...I don't like your hair!" Momo countered, pathetically. Actually, he did. But he'd keep that little tidbit of information all to himself. Best not to make the situation any stranger and tenser than it already was. He grumbled under his breath, though it was clearly playful, and took the sunglasses off, hiding them in his pocket again. Even in the dark weather, his crimson eyes were bright and stood out--at the moment, they were filled with wonder as he watched the road.

"Uh-huh. I could take you there sometime, whenever you have a day off from work. It's really a fascinating place...for a human, I guess. I find your world fascinating. Mine's boring to me..." Momo's voice trailed off for a moment while he watched the stoplight intently, waiting for it to change colors again. Cars...well...there weren't many cars back home. Most people flew to work or took a subway. The streets were reserved for walking and the riding of certain animals, such as horses.

Momo flinched at his words. "Am I being irritating? I didn't think I was. I mean, I was at first, purposely, 'cause I was all excited and I liked to tease people. I'm not a bother..." He swung his legs back and forth in his seat, finally cheering when the light changed colors again. "Pretty light show!"

harakun
At Your Service

Old 11-30-2010, 10:41 AM

Aki raised an eyebrow at the other's counter argument. He didn't like his hair? Then, should he show him his hair when it wasn't all gelled and packed up to keep his hair from falling to his face? Wait, what the hell am I thinking? he thought with a face as he turned his gaze again to Momo just when he'd seen him move. For a moment there, his heart stopped at the familiar crimson eyes that he remembered he'd looked at with hope back when he was kid.

Snapping his gaze back to the road again when the light had changed, he slowly stepped on the gas and the turned the wheel to turn right. "I don't think I'd like to die yet," he started on about the offer of the other to go to the demon's dimension. He was sure he'd just be a plaything there. "And, it's not that. I just want to... sleep tonight." He wasn't sure why he was explaining himself to this man but he supposed it came with him having to actually tag him along for lunch. Not that he didn't like the company, it just felt... new.

"I haven't had enough sleep the past few weeks since it'd been busy in the office." When he saw the restaurant nearing, the male looked over to Momo's side and then turned right to park the car. He turned off the engine, pulled the key out from the ignition and then got out of the car. He waited for the other to step out and shut the door so he could lock up the car. Once Aki was done with that, he led the way into the restaurant and took the private room. Said room was small with the usual table and chairs in the middle and a couple of cushions at one corner. Aki wasn't sure why there were cushions there but he paid it no mind as he seated himself in one of the seats.

"Do you drink alcohol?"

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 11-30-2010, 10:49 AM

((Leaving for school...*dramatic departure* I shall return after six hours of torture!))

Momo blinked at his comment and glanced over to him, mystified. "...Eh?" he blurted out, without really thinking about it. "I wouldn't let you die. Besides...it's against the contract. If someone else kills you, that person takes over your contract and is stuck in servitude to me for the rest of their life! No demon would want that...we're very free-willed."

He chuckled, amused. "I didn't say anything about keeping you up," he pointed out, slyly. "Actually, if you really want to sleep that badly...my roommate knows how to cast sleeping spells. He can put you out with just a few words and motions..." He seemed to really be enjoying the company. At home...the only person he really had was his roommate, and the two of them bickered constantly, sometimes violently.

Momo quickly hopped out of the car and followed the human towards what he assumed was a restaurant. It had been a long while since he had eaten at a human eating establishment, so he was quite out of his element. The private room was nice--he had to give him that. He plopped down in the seat across from Aki so they could still talk.

At his question, a sly little grin graced his features. "...I can," he replied, a mysterious tone to his voice. "I just shouldn't be in public when I do so. I get a little, erm...bold...if you know what I mean. If you don't, then that's fine. It's nothing dangerous, like using my powers in public. That I don't do when I have alcohol in me..."

harakun
At Your Service

Old 11-30-2010, 11:21 AM

[[ XD @ dramatic departure. Enjoy~! ]]

Aki looked thoughtful. "So you're saying that if I die, that person who kills me takes over my contract with you?" he asked as he smiled in amusement, "Then, are you going to be some sort of bodyguard that'd keep me out of harm's way?" He was obviously asking that just to tease the other. He didn't mean anything by it at all. In fact, he lost his smile of amusement and waved his hand a bit to silently tell the other not to answer that.

Taking the menu, he skimmed through it and noted the orders in the slip. Once the waiter had come in to take it, he gave it to him and then turned his attention back to Momo who replied to his question about the alcohol. He knew he shouldn't have asked. That sly little grin pissed him off a lot. "I'm guessing that'd be sexually."

Remembering about the other's roommate, he diverted the topic back to something else. Aki never was comfortable talking about sex, after all. "You mean to say that you all have specific attributes you can only use?" he asked as he raised an eyebrow curiously, "I remember you said something about fire being your strongest suit. What else can you do?"

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 12-01-2010, 01:31 AM

"That's right! I'm still protecting you, like I did when you were younger," Momo revealed, clasping his hands together in front of him. He'd answered anyway...he figured he should. "I mean, it's not like I'm going to treat you like some wretch or something. As long as we're decent together, I see no reason to be nasty..."

Momo had ordered something called chicken Parmesan. He knew that Parmesan was cheese, and he knew what chickens were. He'd simply never had the two together. He giggled softly, pleased by Aki's response for some reason. "Yeeeaah...if you want some wacky stories, you should talk to my roommate. It's not my fault, really. It's genetics. My sister is the same way, though in my opinion she's a total whore even without alcohol..."

Obviously...Momo and his sister did not get along.

When the topic changed, Momo jumped up at the offer to change the subject. "Yes, that's true! I hold domain over fire. I can start fires, control fire--that whole deal. I can also cause and prevent explosions. I can also dooo...this."

He held his hand out over the table and closed his eyes. The shadows of objects on the table started to quiver, and they rose up off of the table. He made the shadows of the silverware, plates, and cups dance. "I control shadows. I can use something called the 'Shadow-Realm,' which means I can sometimes use the shadows of things and people for transportation..."

harakun
At Your Service

Old 12-01-2010, 01:49 AM

Aki had ordered raw fish and well, generally raw seafood like squid and shrimp. He wasn't at all that hungry; he just needed something to fill his stomach. When he'd heard the other's words, he found himself blinking for a moment. Still... protecting me? he thought with a slight frown as he crossed his arms over his chest. There was a thoughtful look on his face. That would certainly explain why I never got hurt in that accident and didn't break my head when I slipped that peel of banana at home.

Though the latter was mostly done out of stupidity with him tossing his banana peel over his shoulder, he'd learned not to throw anything, for that matter, anywhere.

His eye twitched a bit at the word 'whore' and he frowned. "I don't think I want you drunk," he had mumbled before the other had replied to his question. He knew he shouldn't be surprised at what he was seeing but he couldn't help but feel quite terrified when he remembered he was with a demon. "Handy," he commented, trying to keep his voice from showing what he was truly feeling. He'd rather not have be teased at like Momo had done a while ago. "Where do you learn that, the Demon Academy or something?" Aki really wasn't trying to be sarcastic. He just, well, didn't want to have the spotlight return to him.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 12-01-2010, 01:56 AM

Momo watched the emotions pass over Aki's face pleasantly. A demonic contract in itself protected Aki from harm's way, if Momo so ordered it, until he turned eighteen. Once he turned eighteen, it was up to Momo to protect him...the reason why he'd searched for him.

"...You might change your mind sometime," Momo reminded him, shrugging, a big grin on his face. "It's certainly a funny sight...especially to people who aren't very comfortable with their sexuality. Myself...I'm open about it. I prefer males. I can't stand women..." He made a face. He had this inkling feeling that most women deep down were like his sister, whom he outwardly despise.

"Actually, that's one of the little tricks I taught myself." He snapped his fingers, and the shadows returned to their rightful places. "It can be a great and terrifying power when I want it to be..."

harakun
At Your Service

Old 12-01-2010, 02:13 AM

Aki raised an eyebrow at that. Change his mind? "No," he said as he shook his head, "I don't think I'd even want to talk about such things." There it was again. His infamous 'no'. How many more times will he be able to say it with this guy? It's seriously strange how Momo can easily make him say such a word. What's even worse is me getting comfortable with a demon watching over me, he thought, Makes me wonder how my religious aunt would see me if she knew about this.

At the mention of women and the thought of his aunt, he was reminded of his little date that his father had set up for him. A probable candidate for his wife. He wasn't going to grow any younger, he was told, so he was expected to marry by the time he was twenty. Though it was still in two years time, his father made it look like he only had one year left until that day.

Aki relaxed when the shadows had returned to their rightful places and he unconsciously let out a quiet sigh. "Does that mean you could do more should you find any more tricks to do?" he asked as he turned to look towards the door when there was a knock. It was their food. As for their drink, he had ordered Momo some juice instead of a glass of white wine, which he had for himself. Plates of sashimi were set down in front of them and Momo's chicken parmesan was set down in front of the demon. The waiter left and Aki turned his attention back to the raw fishes.

"I'm not sure if it's to your taste but eat up." Aki, either, wasn't so sure why he was being so kind with the other.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 12-01-2010, 02:22 AM

"Aww, don't be such a prude," Momo teased. "Surely you've had some gutter-minded thoughts in your few years of life. Whether they were about men or women isn't my concern...but still. Humans and demons alike have this inane obsession with sex. It's unavoidable...it's all over the media..."

He trailed off and then shook his head, grinning. His sister was his only living relative. He'd shown no interest in reproducing, since his sister had that taken care of for their family. All he wanted to do in his life was have fun and please himself. And he wholeheartedly preferred men. They weren't as irritating. They were much more fun to tease at times, as well.

"Ooh. I could, with some practice," Momo replied, studying their food as it was set down. "I mean, that's one of my favorite funny tricks but I can use violent attacks, too. One of the things I wish I could do...? That'd be possess people. My roommate can do that. He's an odd one...a jack of all trades. Those don't come by often..."

Momo stopped talking to curiously taste his food. While he preferred raw meat, he very much enjoyed the taste of his meal. He didn't complain about getting juice instead of alcohol, either...he would drink on his own later. Perhaps to irritate his roommate.

harakun
At Your Service

Old 12-01-2010, 02:30 AM

Aki wasn't being a prude. There was a difference between that and actually respecting the human body. Though he may have had some gutter-minded thoughts, those were easily brushed away by him having to go through work during those times. Not that he wasn't interested. Aki didn't see any point in sex when you do it so randomly. But, he kept quiet about it and decided to leave that topic hanging.

"What's so good in possessing people?" he asked with a frown as he made a face. For some odd reason, he was glad he wasn't under servitude now with Momo's roommate. If he was, he was sure he'd be possessed right now and probably had the stick off of his ass. "All you get is trouble."

Leaving it that, too, he broke off his chopsticks to start eating. He dipped the raw seafood laid out in front of them in soy sauce before he put that into his mouth. He also took a sip of his white wine to make the taste richer in his mouth. "So... why me? Were you waiting to see how I'd grow up to be or something like it?"

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 12-01-2010, 02:35 AM

Momo blinked, tilting his head slightly. He was far too curious and nosy for his own good...he took double meaning in words because of this. "Oh, I could think of a few good reasons for possessing people..." he purred, glancing up at the ceiling. "Some nice, worthwhile reasons..." He ended it there.

Momo chowed down more on his food during their brief silence, enjoying how the tastes combined in his mouth. "I heard you in distress. I saw an opportunity to be nice for once, and to earn myself a nice contract and future playmate. So, I helped you. I wasn't taking how you were going to grow up into consideration at the time."

harakun
At Your Service

Old 12-01-2010, 03:14 AM

That purr was enough to tell Aki that whatever Momo had in mind, wasn't good, so he decided not to press the topic any further. He was glad, though, that the other had just ended it there or he might have to tell the other to stop talking and keep eating. Not that that sounded good, too, but still.

"So, in other words, you just happened to be there and thought it would be good for you to get me out of that," he said nonchalantly before he nodded, "I see." Aki wasn't sure why he was feeling a little irritated at that thought. He'd escaped death a number of times so why the hell wasn't he happy? The male silently chewed on his food while he was deep in thought.

"How's the chicken parmesan?" he asked, deciding to altogether ignore his said irritation, as he sipped his wine again.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 12-01-2010, 03:18 AM

Momo snickered at the slight change in Aki's expression after he'd made his comment about possession. He was so much like his roommate that it was almost scary. He was sure the two would get along and was determined, now, to introduce them to each other.

"Yep, pretty much. Talk about being in the right place at the right time. I think...if I hadn't been there, you wouldn't be here right now. So that in itself warrants a thank you and some respect..." Momo dug more into his food during their silence, adoring its taste.

"It's good. I've never had it before! Well...not the two main ingredients together, anyway. Separately, yes," he clarified, taking a sip of his juice.

harakun
At Your Service

Old 12-01-2010, 03:32 AM

A thank you and some respect? Well, that was demanding. Did Momo even hear himself? Sure, he may have had asked for help then but what he didn't like at all was how his father had just brushed aside his want to capture the one who'd put him in such a situation. After all, if that guy didn't exist, things wouldn't have had gone the way they had.

Aki wouldn't have had found himself in the fire and he wouldn't be suffering with this demon, mythical stuff now.

"Then, you should try tomato sauce and cheese together, too. Pizza." Nodding a bit at that, he put down his chopsticks and thought about later. He might just go through those profiles he'd asked from the police. After all, he was doing a private investigation for that cause of fire by himself. He just had to make sure Momo didn't stick his nose into it. Much as he was thankful, he'd rather not be debted so much to the demon. "And, try out some of these raw fish. They're quite fresh."

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 12-01-2010, 03:41 AM

Momo took note of his expression, and smiled slightly. "I could have left you there," he reminded him, gently. "I could have just ignored your cries for help. You wouldn't be here today if I hadn't helped you..."

The gentle tone faded rather quickly and was replaced with his normal, sarcastic, overly-cheery tone.

"Pizza. I believe I've heard of that before! And are you sure? I don't want to take your food if you're still hungry..." Momo murmured, shuffling his feet slightly. He seemed to still be in a good mood, despite all the current friction between the two of them. He wanted to try some of the fish, of course...but he didn't want to take more than his fair share.

harakun
At Your Service

Old 12-01-2010, 03:46 AM

Aki was surprised. He was surprised by the other's gentle tone and he felt his eyebrows raise a bit and his eyes widening in surprise. Odd how that reminded him of his mother's tone of voice when she had held him that night, saying all those comforting words. Of course, as a kid, he believed her but when he saw things going back the way they were, he'd decided to stop believing his parents' words of affection.

In fact, it was that time, if he remembered right, that he'd ever taken anyone's affectionate words so seriously. The moment the other spoke, though, about pizza with his normal tone, he found himself snapping out of his reverie and nodding at the other's question.

Somehow, the other looking down like that like he was wanting to try the fish was cute. It actually made Aki's lips tug up into a small smile, yet again. "Have it," he said as he pushed the plates his way, "I'm not very hungry, after all." Taking his wine, he finished all of it in one drink and idly leaned back in his seat. "Do you want dessert, too? We could order something else."

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 12-01-2010, 03:55 AM

"Well...if you're sure!" Momo was someone who avoided chopsticks. He couldn't use them to save his life even after all of these years. So, instead, he used his fork to gently scoop up the offered fish and nibble on it. Raw meat, of course, was the best thing for demons. The more raw the meat, the better it was.

"Dessert?" The word seemed sort of foreign on Momo's lips until he recalled that it was a meal humans sometimes had after meals...of sweets and other wonderful things. Dessert wasn't a term demons used oddly enough. "If there's something that you want to order, go ahead. I certainly don't mind--I'll have some of whatever it is," he offered, politely.