(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via Yahoo to Bellinda

Old 01-04-2011, 12:51 AM

(Say he is there when she wakes up)

Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-04-2011, 02:56 AM

Neko whimpered some in her sleep tossing and turning all throughout the night from the bad dreams that came from her deal to stay alive. She woke up with a gasp in the morning though hadn't sat up since she was laying on her side as usual. She wasn't dead... and she was in her room she could tell that from the bed since she was facing the wall. She then turned a bit to lay on her back feeling the odd dizieness again then saw the same man from last night and scooted away so even though he was on the other side of the room she was a bit farther from him. She felt weak and odd from not having her full amount of blood and from the amount that had been taken. She stared at the man her eyes wide and filled with a bit of fear as she thought of how she had made that deal... tectnicly she was now his... and he could do what he wanted with her so long as he didn't kill her... ow, now her life was going to be hell... or at least that's what she thought it would be.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-08-2011, 08:50 PM

He was in the corner of her room with his arms cross over his chest. As he was in the shadows of the room the curtains was close so no sun would shine into there. He would look like he was asleep at the moment but opens his eyes, they would glow alittle bit and looks over at Neko. "Ahh you are awake..and for an moment there I thought I had took to much of your blood..of course I could easily turn you into an vampire if I wanted too." says calmy. He pushes himself off the wall and moves over to the bed side.

(I am sorry that I haven't post I have been sick)

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-08-2011, 08:59 PM

Neko felt the color leaving her cheaks as she listened to him and felt the strong urge to get away... though where would she go? He was a vampire for crying out load! And he could either track her down or stop her right away if he wanted to. Why did he have to stay in her room though? She didn't know what to say... all she did was stare at him slightly fearfully not liking him being close to her in the least.

(It's okay one of my other partners is sick too... sorry I hope you feel better soon XP )

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-08-2011, 09:24 PM

Kaname looks at her and tilts her head liking how scaried she look. He couldn't help but to laugh at that as he looks around her room "Not bad...you have good taste..so much better where I live." He moves over looking at the pictures and stuff touching them didn't care if she told him to stop it. He looks over at her and chuckles gently "Whats the matter Kitten...cat got your tongue?" turns around and leans against the wall

(Btw how am I? I mean how am I doing playing the vampire unlike those you had rp with?)

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-08-2011, 09:33 PM

(lol X3 very good, very ammusing XD )

Kitten frowned some as he went over and was looking and toutching her stuff... she never liked it when people did that. "No" she muttered finally sitting up though just ended up putting her head in her hands trying to ignore and get rid of the dizziness and headache she had now. She was hating this already and just wished that he would leave though knew that wasn't going to happen. Such a freaken moron! She thought of herself with a bit of a frown though still had her head in her hands.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-09-2011, 06:33 PM

Kaname turns around looking at her and moves over as he sits down next to her. "Come on there is nothing to be afraid about. I promised you I won't kill you with that deal..." nods over to the nightstand "There is some water I also put something in there that recovers your blood lost that I took from you. So I'm not so bad of an guy here.." chuckles gently.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-09-2011, 06:45 PM

Kitten paused for a moment before nodding and reaching over to grab the water and drank some feeling thirsty as she often did. She couldn't even tell that he had put anything in it though she did wonder some what he had put in it. "How did you get past my husky without her even barking at you more or less trying to attack you?" she asked wondering where exactly her husky was... she hoped that nothing had happened to her. Really she was the only thing that Kitten had left that her parents... well her mother had given her after the fire had burned down their last home killing her mother who had been trapped inside while she herself had been away for the day. Well other then her brother... HER BROTHER! Where was Nick?! She hoped that he either hadn't been home or still wasn't home... she didn't want him getting hurt and she wasn't sure if Kaname would hurt him or not.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-09-2011, 06:55 PM

Kaname chuckles as he points over to the window "Thats how I got in without going thought the whole house. I don't need doors to get into an house. So don't worry nothing happen to your brother or you dog." He stands up and moves over to the door alittle and opens it. He takes an peek out before he closes it. "I will have to stay here for an while until the sun goes down.." He looks over at her "By the time I got you here it was dawn almost so I had to stay here." as he leans agianst the door.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-09-2011, 07:21 PM

"Then how did you get the water? All the glasses are in the kitchen?" Kitten asked some curiously as she finally just laid back down and stared at the ceiling as she waited for him to answer thinking quietly... though at the same time not really thinking of anything at all.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-09-2011, 07:30 PM

Kaname looks at her and chuckles "I have my ways without been seen or being notice at all. Stop trying think so much.." stretches some as he removes his jacket and place it on the chair. He also had two guns that he had been hiding under his jacket. He undoes the straps and place them on the chair with his jacket.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-09-2011, 07:35 PM

"I'm not trying I just do, I'm an A+ student what's to be expected." Kitten huffed some then stared at the guns. "Why would you need guns when you're a vampire?" She murmured though was a bit weary of having a gun in her house... she hadn't never really liked them in the house though mostly it was because her brother had gotten shot in the arm... she suposed she had just been scared of them though truly was curious as to why he had them.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-09-2011, 10:18 PM

He stretches comes to an stop as he looks at her. "Well because I am an assassin as well..plus with so many vampire hunters after me they can come in handy sometimes if I don't want to deal with them face to face." shrugged. "Ahh your an A student that is good..never did go to school much myself except when I was in training...but I can't tell you to much about that." chuckles. He yawns alittle bit and leans against the chair as he knew he should get to sleep since he usual did sleep during the day sometimes as it was always an force of habit.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-09-2011, 11:23 PM

Kitten listens to him and nods some "I get that... kinda" she murmured closing her eyes some. "The room next to mine is a guest room and my brother nor husky goes in there if you want somewhere to rest until night time." she murmured not exactly knowing why she was helping him... she just was.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-10-2011, 03:23 AM

Kaname nods as he picks up his things "Thats good I need my rest after last night." as he heads out of her bedroom and goes next door the guest bedroom. He closes the door behind him and sets his jacket and weapons down on the dresser before he kicks off his shoes and moves over laying down on the bed falling asleep.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-10-2011, 03:28 AM

(hm... What to do what to do... Any ideas? Having a bit of a brain fart XP )

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-10-2011, 03:38 AM

(No XD >.> I'm sure sometihng would pop up soon maybe.)

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-10-2011, 03:48 AM

(I was thinking maybe she tries to sneak out to get away from him though he stops her before she gets too far?)

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-10-2011, 04:15 AM

(That could work)

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-10-2011, 04:37 AM

Kitten finally got up late afternoon and crept out of her room silently. She quickly and quietly dashed out the door and started to run down the streat thinking of where she should go.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-10-2011, 08:54 PM

Kaname was still asleep the whole time since the sun was still out he couldn't go. Of course he didn't know she had left yet as he rolls over and stretches once he woke up and decide to check on her. He walks out of the room he was staying in and goes to her room and moves inside. He looks around didn't see her as he couldn't sence her anywhere in the house. "Stupid girl.." mumbles.

(Might be slow at posting I'm updating my character album on here)

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-10-2011, 09:01 PM

It was starting to get dark and the only plase she could think to hide was her work and she had told him where that was. She sighed mentally and desided to give it a shot as she went to the store and wondered if he would come after her and find her here or not... though she felt that he would and that she would be in trouble for running off. She slipped into her uniform and signed in explaning to her boss that she had been sick and the woman said that it was fine and just to try and be at work the next night and few days since it was about that time in the year when they had their most costomers come in at night.

(It's all good has just started a new rp anyway ^^ )

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-10-2011, 09:06 PM

(Kool if you want to check out it..it possibly be good to start another rp if you want of course I am always looking for new rps since most people are offline due to weather, life, or sick)

He grabs his stuff and wonder where she could be but he figure he should leave her be for an while. He grabs his jacket and slips on his straps of his hostlers guns. He moves out of the house and onto the sidewalk taking an look around and walks toward where she worked at.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-10-2011, 09:18 PM

(That would be cool you know I'm always up for new ones too ^^ )

Kitten walked around greating people at the door for a bit before her boss asked her to do a bit of inventory and restock. She nodded and agread of course then wandered into the back of the store to do inventory. When she was done a bit later she started to go around the store and put up more of the items that were running low on the shelves. She was a very good worker so her boss didn't mind sometimes if she missed work or took off early, she worked hard even at her pay so the woman didn't mind much.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-10-2011, 10:14 PM

Kaname would leans against the wall against the building where Kitten was working. He pulls out an pack of cigerettes from his jacket and lights one up. He takes an puff of the cigerette as he takes an peek inside the window of the store, exhaling the smoke.