Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 11-17-2011, 05:44 PM

(SO putting the blame on Nicola? That is a good idea and it would be very rash for a moment like that)

"Lets go to a movie first, then we'll be more hungry afterwards" Rei answered hearing what she had to say and was glad for the movie over shopping, though he would still find a way to give her a gift. Rei had forgotten he had something he was going to give her in his pocket. He had to figure out when to give it to her, but, let that slide away out of his mind as he asked "What movie? Any ideas?"

Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 11-17-2011, 10:01 PM

(no putting the blame on the other girl that I can't remember the name of right now XD )

"Well what type of movies do you like? I don't mind anything really... I really just want to spend time with you." Alora smiled to Rei and leaned against him some seeming happy to be able to be close to him like this. She had been wanting to go out more with him though it was hard... he had to work allot and when that wasn't the case Nicola was and she seemed to hate the girl more and more now.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 12-07-2011, 06:59 PM

(Alright, we'll figure something out)

"Why don't we go see a classic? Maybe, The Count of Monte Cristo. 1934 romance and action" Rei spoke as he kept his arm around her while they walked. The count was actually begins with the handsome young sailor Edmond Dantes. He has just returned from a journey aboard the Pharaon. The Pharaon's shipowner, M. Morrel, rushes out to meet the ship. He finds that the captain has died en route, and Dantes has assumed the post with admirable skill. He thus plans to make Dantes officially the next captain of the ship. It deals with love later on and possibly even death.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 12-07-2011, 07:39 PM

"Sure... I don't believe I've ever seen that I don't believe... I don't really mind whatever though... I really just want to spend time with you." Alora smiled and lightly kissed Rei on the cheek then leaned on him again and smiled at him happily.

(mkay X3 and sorry it's short... I really wasn't sure what to post XP )

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 12-07-2011, 11:15 PM

(Starting to think this one is hitting its end)

Rei smiled kissing her forehead and walked up with her to get the tickets, he paid for them and even the drinks and snacks as they head towards the theatre to go in and sit down. Soon they found seats and hardly anyone was in there, which was nice as they sat in the middle back.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 12-08-2011, 04:37 AM

(well we still have that idea ya know)

Alora smiled and sat with Rei leaning against him happily as they watched the movie and thought it was really good. She was enjoying her time alone with Rei and really didn't want to go home yet but wasn't sure what else they could do other then going to get something to eat.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 12-13-2011, 03:54 AM

(oki and to warn you, I'm replying little to everything, issues have risen up)

"I think there is a mini fair close by if you want to go there tonight?" Rei had planned for it to be just for the two of them, nothing to go wrong. But, what he didn't know was that the hunters that tried to kill him earlier were at the fairgrounds having fun in their little group.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 12-13-2011, 05:30 AM

(s'okay X3 )

"Sure if that's what you want love." Alora smiled as she leaned against Rei and smiled up at him having no clue that her life was pretty much in danger now... mostly because they didn't know about the gang or Nicola's plan to get rid of her...

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 12-21-2011, 01:44 AM

The movie started and even though it was almost two hours long, it was a great movie with drama, romance, action, adventure, and so much more that built up the emotion and suspense for a black and white movie. Those were the good movies, the ones form the past, not much too them and right to the point but enough plot to build on. Rei entwined their hands so that they would know the other one hadn't left.

(Heh tempted to watch V for Vendetta again :D)

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 12-21-2011, 01:56 AM

(what's that?)

Alora seemed to rather enjoy the movie and would ocasionally lean against Rei or squeeze his hand lightly to either show affection or to show him that she was still there. After the movie was over she stood and stretched a bit then smiled at Rei. "That was a good movie... even better that I was enjoying it with you though." she smiled as she waited for him to get up before hugging him a bit.