Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 01-02-2011, 08:07 PM

(I think it'd be fine)

Rei stood up and so did the bodies as they followed him "The night is still young ladies, let's go find some new friends" before he left he got a chill up his spine and looked around "Okay that was odd, I thought someone was around here watchng me" shrugs "Let's go"

Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-02-2011, 08:19 PM

Alora frowned some though fallowed the group feeling anoyed and that showed when they passed a light post and it started flickering. She flet... odd. Like she was almost bound to him as she paused and felt a bit of a tougging. Had she chosen her path without thinking? When she saw another girl coming she hissed some at the thought of another dying and moved infront of the man and pushed harshly against his chest surprised some when she didn't phase through him or anything... though she hadn't exactly... toutched him either. Had he felt that?

9then lets say he can see her... after all he is a necromancer they do tend to deal with the dead after all XD)

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-02-2011, 08:23 PM

Rei stopped and looked around, "This is getting odder by the minute" but then he realized there was a girl in front of him, not exactly on the ground, more like off floating an inch, and it was the same girl from before "What are you, a witch? I was sure that I killed you" Rei spoke taking a step back, He didn't know what to expect or what to do for that matter if she was a witch let alone a mage, he would be lucky if she wasn't.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-02-2011, 08:41 PM

"NO! I'm freaking dead thanks to you! I'm a neko and you took my life!" Alore hissed as she glared coldly at the man her eyes glowing faintly. Yeah... she was a bit more then upest at this point. She felt she was stuck with this man now... super.

(sorry it's short gtg for a bit XP )

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-02-2011, 08:51 PM

(nah np don't worry about it & thanks for telling me)

Rei shrugged her off and walked past her his minions of girls following him. (She might be able to wake them up somehow, like just to annoy him, she could say something not trying to and they no longer would listen to him getting their souls back but not memory wise *shrugs* just an idea)

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-02-2011, 11:43 PM

(hm... that sounds good.)

Alora growled some as she was shrugged off then looked at the girls and hissed a few words that made them halt. She didn't know what she had said though the girls turned to her and another few words were muttered without thinking. The words that she didn't understand seemed to make the girls understand something. Their eyes glew for a moment then each sunk to the ground though didn't fall over. They then all three held their heads and whined some. "Ah what happened?" one girl whimpered then looked to the other two worriedly though didn't see Alora now.

(mkay yeah so he could kinda understand what she was saying... it was like one of his spells though that of the living and a dead languedge. Ow and if you want you can say he can toutch her... that way maybe he could grab her or something out of frustration for what she did? Ow and he can't take them out again as a small add on power XP )

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-03-2011, 01:25 AM

(Okay I like both your ideas as they are very useful for the whole romance part of it later on)

Rei watched the three girls run off after turning around, they ran to the nearest park not too far there. Rei walks over and grabs her arm forcefully "you'll wish you never did that" Rei growled whispering something that was a spell to make her soul leave forcefully from being bound to the earth. It would actually send her below to hell or what necromancers thought was hell anyways. Realizing that it wasn't working he threw her to the side to hit the wall and walked away. This was about to get annoying and maybe turn out to be worse than either of them feared.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-03-2011, 03:00 AM

Alora gasped... she could feel him? He could toutch her? What was going on? She didn't know but as he walked farther away she felt a pain more and more. She finally couldn't stand it and got up going after him. She then shifted to her kitten form and fallowed him as her little black cat. She didn't know if he would know it was her... though she felt that he would somehow.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-03-2011, 03:15 AM

Rei ignored the fact that there was a cat following him and sped up some to lose his distance but the further he got away the odder it was. He felt as though it was bad, as though something bad would happen. 'This is too weird' he spoke heading home for the night. He got home after an hour and the same cat hadn't left him alone, he turned around seeing it.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-03-2011, 03:59 AM

Alora continued to fallowed trying to keep where she didn't feel the odd pain of being too far away. She didn't tell me that this would happen... what's going on? Why do I feel pain when I'm not in close ways of him? She thought as she continued to fallow then stopped and sat down when the man stopped and looked at her. She didn't speak... she wasn't even looking completely up at him. She didn't really know what to do... she didn't even know why she had to fallow him.. she just... had to to keep from the pain.

Last edited by Sinsue Hoshigo; 01-03-2011 at 06:24 PM..

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-03-2011, 05:34 PM

"Shoo cat, shoo" Rei spoke but realized it wasn't looking up at him. Without knowing it was Alora the girl he turned into a ghost while trying to kill. He picked up the cat and said "If you're going to come with me don't stalk me cat" he spoke and went back to walking until he came up to a small old house that was in the back of some woods. It took them about two hours to get home after the rain started to pour. Getting inside out of the rain he stepped in shutting the door. His house was far better looking than anyone could have imagined and he even had a pet which looked like a demonic dog. Which technically it was and it was his from when he was little that he brought back without knowing it. It never left his side unless he said something to it. "Here boy, a new playmate" he spoke and set the cat down walking out of the room.(He harms humans but not animals

Last edited by Kia_; 01-03-2011 at 05:36 PM..

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-03-2011, 06:04 PM

Alora whined some when she was picked up though when it started raining she was glad he had and without think curled in his hands some. She sat on the ground when she was put down though whimpered some when she saw the dog. In her cat form she didn't much like dogs... they just scared her though she could get along with them some. She looked at the dog some cocking her head a bit wondering if he was okay with cats... she hoped he was. For the time being she woudln't shift and would just stay in her kitten form and let him think she was a real cat. She was slightly surprised that he seemed... kinds to her? Though... he probably couldn't tell she was the one that he had killed not but a few hours before.

(yeah really the only thing that gives off that she's not normal is that she has that red star on her forhead and her eyes are a soft redish orange X3 this should be amusing when she shifts though XD )

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-03-2011, 08:23 PM

(lol yea it should, I'm trying not to make him manic like)

Rei came back into the room and set a saucer of milk on the floor "Don't worry the milk is fresh, this is Tyler he likes knew friends. Tyler say hi to the cat." Tyler looks at her and rubs his face against the new kitten. (Gotta take out trash) Rei left the room again and this time didn't come back he went upstairs to a room and closed the door. Tyler laid down on the floor and stared at the kitty constantly. Then a small voice like a kid's voice said 'You're not a cat really are you' it spoke and Tyler was the only one in the room staring at her while his master was upstairs. (...XD...)

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-03-2011, 08:37 PM

Alora looked up when Rei brought in the suacer and did lap up some of the milk. She was like a living cat when she was in this form so she did drink milk... though she refused to eat cat food... she never did like it. She looked up curiously at the voice and looked around her then to Tyler. She cocked her head some though shook her head a bit still not sure if the voice came from him or someone or something else.

(heh heh this should be a bit interest X3 she is like so confused XD )

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-03-2011, 09:11 PM

(lol yea well I thought if humans can talk to humans why not animals talk to animals)

'Yes the dog is speaking to you, no it's not a ghost' the dog spoke slyly rolling it's eyes. Rei on the other hand was working on something in his room, though you couldn't figure out what it was with or without sounds and no he doesn't torture live people maybe dead souls but that's it. (XD)

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-03-2011, 09:18 PM

"Phe heh. Well I guess when I said I didn't think anything else could talk to me I was wrong." Alora smirked some her tail flicking a bit. "No... I'm not even alive. For a reason unknown to me I must fallow your owner around.... loathsome man he is." she frowned some then added. "I suppose only to people though." she sighed some and lapped up a bit more of the milk before laying down a bit.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-03-2011, 09:23 PM

'He doesn't take kindly to anyone nor animals so there must've been something special about you otherwise you would be worse than dead.' Tayler spoke 'So what is your name, he calls you 'cat' but I don't think he knows your name yet.' Tayler adding to it. He was like your average teenager but dog form and didn't care for others like his master but doesn't kill unless ordered too.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-03-2011, 09:35 PM

"I've already seen him rais the dead... what worse could he do to me?" Alora asked quietly then huffed some. "I hate when people just call cats cat or kitty... my name's Alora... it's nice ta meat you Tayler" she smiled some though wondered a bit what Rei was doing... though she wasn't sure if she might nave wanted to know.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-03-2011, 10:19 PM

"Well nice to meet you Alora, my name is Tyler as you know. You look curious and I would be careful with that curiosity" Tyler spoke. Rei came out of his room after awhile, down the steps, and into the kitchen. He was in there for about 30 minutes until some men in black outfits busted through the door yelling "Freeze!" They held and pointed guns, Tyler moved closer to Alora and waited for a command. Rei walked into the room with a look that said 'Whats going on, hm' "Don't worry this will be over soon" tyler told Alora keeping her safe as the men pointed three guns at the dog demon and cat.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-04-2011, 12:43 AM

Alora jumped some and moved so she was a bit behind Tyler. "Does this happen often... and what do you mean?" she asked quietly as she looked at the men worriedly and didn't like having a gun pointed at her. She was now a bit worried, yeah she was dead... though she had heard that the dead could sometimes die twice... she hoped that wasn't true or at least that this was no real threat to them... that's how Tyler was making it seem.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-04-2011, 01:07 AM

'Not alot just when these guys like to pop up to get rid of us.' Tyler replied keeping his eyes on the gun. Rei on the other hand saw his pets being treated with death guns and instantly moved over to the guys snapping two of their necks, and the other 4 were stabbed and killed by hand as they laid on the flood dead and bleeding but the blood went away soon as Tyler's eyes glowed a little light blue. The dead bodies were gone and Rei looked to them "You both okay?" Tyler nodded his head and looked to Alora. "He does most of the fighting" tyler spoke.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-04-2011, 01:33 AM

(ha ha XD I love it! Little Alora kitten with bigish wolf Tyler X3 )

Alora shuddered some though nodded a bit. She was a bit weary of when she shifted.... what would he do then? "Hey... so you pretty much know from what I said that I'm dead... um... he would treat me alot differently wouldn't he if he found out?" she asked worriedly trying to imagen how he would react to the girl that he killed being the cat that he took in... how would that work out?

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-04-2011, 01:38 AM

(lol i couldn't find the picture I wanted so I used that one)

"Uh, did you do anything to anger him after he killed you?" Tyler asked unsure after Rei left to go into the kitchen to clean up the blood from his hands though he didn't seem to mind much. In fact when Rei was home he could care less about what was going on but on the steet it was different.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-04-2011, 01:49 AM

"Um... well... I think somehow I... woke up three girls that he had turned into... his minions? I don't even know how I did it... I just did... it was like I was talking without talking really... and they just... came back I guess." Alora murmured quietly after a few moments of thought. She was... scared of him even though she was dead, he could still hurt her it seemed.

(it's all good XD it's amusing)

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-04-2011, 01:55 AM

(:D)

"Yea after making him mad by stealing 3 minions, that would piss him off and wouldn't be a good idea yet to turn back into a human ghostly form. I suggest waiting unless you want him to make you burn while you're a ghost, he can do that even though he doesn't care to mess with spirits much but then again it is his power source" Tyler spoke talking to her and himself off and on.