Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-02-2011, 05:32 AM

{{I'm sorry if this isn't very long.}}

Roxas yawned as he walked into the police station. He really needed to stop being up all night. But he had a duty to protect the people from the creatures of the night. He would do whatever it took to keep them safe.

He went and sat down at his desk, strecthing a bit. There was a ton of paperwork he had to do sitting on his desk. 'I really should have done this yesterday.' he thought. He sighed as he got started. He grunted whenever people said 'good morning' to him, seeing as how he was barely focusing.

Evermore_112
Loving The Peaceful Crash of Hea...
Send a message via Yahoo to Evermore_112

Old 01-02-2011, 05:41 AM

[[It's prefectly fine!]]

Axel coughed as he felt his hands in chains. He'd been dragged here before his feeding. Axel was old but not super old. he still needed to feed every couple of nights. He coughed once more and took a deep breath. "Who... who are you?"

He blinked towards the dim light of the cellar and the male smiled. "The reason your here is because you never bothered to learn who I was. This is all your fault." His voice was so familiar. Axel hung his head as the male disappeared up the steps and out of existence.

Rashelle ran into the police station, sunglasses covering her very pale eyes and most of her ghastly pale white face. Although not only were they used to hide just how pale she was but also to make sure no one could get caught in bloodlust. "Help! Someone's taken my husband! Axel hidaki. He's a very important man in this town." Okay, Axel was not that important, he just put a lot of money into animal shelters so they wouldn't get so mad when he drained poor little strays of their blood, well, he tried to leave enough for them to live. But God, those stupid furry ones are a lot smaller when they have no fur. He honestly preferred rabbits though, let's not get too sickening. Anyway, EVERYone knew Axel.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-02-2011, 05:47 AM

"Calm down miss. If you would go talk to him, then we could get this sorted out." an officer said, pointing to Roxas. And he happened to be looking up when he started speaking. He glared at the man. He didn't want to have to deal with this right now. He needed to get this paper work done. But that obviously wasn't going to happen.

He sighed as he pushed the papers away. He knew that the woman would come over to him. Then he would be forced to help. He just hoped that this would be over with soon. And when it was, he was going to go home and go to bed.

Evermore_112

Old 01-02-2011, 05:58 AM

Rashelle frowned and stomped to the man. "I need to find my husband and fast!" She said and stuck her hands on her hips. "He's nothing without me, just a pathetic guy who needs me in his life. He was KIDNAPPED! Aren't you going to call the rescue dogs?! SOMETHING?!" Okay, she was a little over dramatic, but wouldn't anyone be in her situation, her husband was kdinapped for gods sake.

Axel groaned and leaned his head back. "Come on... you. Person. Whoever you are. Can't you at least throw me a rat or something? Anything?" He heard the door open and a dead squirrel fly into the room and land in front of his feet. he frowned, not sure how to get it to his mouth without the use of his hands, but with quick agility he was able to prop it on his foot and kick it to his facel. He bit quickly, his fangs sliding in. Eww, this was old and cooked. it had been frozen. he drank what he could stand and spit it out, coughing. "Next time don't bake the damn thing, just heat it up! Come on, this is less than a half star hotel, the least you could do is microwave appropriately!" Awwwh, he could talk again; the miracle of blood.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-02-2011, 06:00 AM

"Ma'am. You need to calm down. I'm going to need you to fill out these papers before any search can begin." Roxas said. He opened a drawer and pulled out a stack of papers, dropping them on the desk. He closed the drawer and held out a pen to the woman along with the papers.

Evermore_112

Old 01-02-2011, 06:21 AM

The vampire glared at him behind her dark tinted glasses and dropped her purse and slumped into the chair as gracefully as was physically possible. She grabbed the paper and whipped through them with vampyric speed then set them in front of the man. "There. now search dogs, please?!"

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-02-2011, 02:01 PM

Roxas was surprised at how fast she got done. He shouldn't have known he would end up having to work with vampires. "I don't think search dogs are necessary. I'll find him myself." he said. And if her husband was a vampire as well, then he was going to kill him on sight.

Evermore_112

Old 01-02-2011, 05:49 PM

"But you know nothing about the person who kidnapped him. He must be smart and very powerful. He..." She then glared and tilted her head. "Oh... I came to the wrong person didn't I? That explains it all." She said and slowly stood. "I'm watching you... Find my husband and I'd prefer him alive."

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-02-2011, 06:41 PM

"I'll find him. Just tell me where you last saw him." Roxas told her. It would be easier that way. Though he couldn't promise to bring him back alive. If he was a vampire, then he was going to be killed.

Evermore_112

Old 01-02-2011, 08:20 PM

"I will..." She knew not to threaten a cop. Especially a slayer. "I will trust you are smart enough to bring him back. I last saw him at Creedentons." She said and stood. "The church. But I must tell the others to evacuate before you go there, if that is indeed your plan. I will not let them be in dangers way." She said and smiled. "I trust you know you will be harmed if you harm one of my husbands kind." She was being careful not to call herself a vampire, and in reality she wasn't. Not yet anyway. A few more years and she would go through with the true confirmation. But not until her husband allowed their love to be.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-02-2011, 08:23 PM

"I would never hurt your husband's kind." Roxas said, a bit sarcastic. He stood up and grabbed his coat. "I begin my search as soon as I get there. So I suggest you go warn them if that's what your going to do." And with that, he left. He turned down the street and headed to Creedentons.

Evermore_112

Old 01-03-2011, 01:27 AM

The woman left in a hurry, on foot she was faster than the mans car. Just.. hopefully fast enough to evacuate the church.

Axel growled as a low tinted led light came on and he glared at it. Axel was old enough he could be in the sun for a couple of seconds without being hurt. But... This... Light. Lights he hated, he preferred candles but this was cruel. It was like the fear of sun and heat and light mixed together. It didn't hurt, but he could feel the heat. Let's just say he preferred the dark and the cold. "LET ME OUT OF HERE!" He screamed and glanced around. When would this end?

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-03-2011, 01:43 AM

Roxas arrived at the church a short while later. It was empty. Which was unfortunate for him. He wanted to kill some vampries. All well. Some other time then. He kept a hand on his gun in it's holster as he went through the church, looking through everything.

Evermore_112

Old 01-03-2011, 02:13 AM

Axel knew for a fact that if someone looked hard enough they would find evidence he'd been held against an led light and dragged to a car. During day light, in the middle of the day when he was so very much dead to the world. There HAD to be evidence. He had to be found. Lord knows his good for nothing wife would get ancy when he didn't come around once in a while to let her dote on him. Man he hated women...

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-03-2011, 12:44 PM

Roxas did find some evidence that someone was here once. But was dragged off. After that though, he couldn't tell which was it went from there. There wasn't any way for him to tell. Well, it looked like he wasn't going to find that woman's husband. All well. Not that he actually cared.

Evermore_112

Old 01-03-2011, 08:47 PM

Xemnas stood, watching the church from the road. He'd seen the.. inspector, go in. He knew what he was there for. He knew he was to find a vampire. He would let that happen but on his own terms. He slashed the tires on the car and moved around it slowly and quietly entered the building. He doused the handkerchief in his hand with what smelled like gasoline to knock him out and using vampire like skills he slid an arm around the male and pressed the cloth to him. "Shhhh, just relax..."

Twenty minutes later Xemnas pushed open the cellar doors with his foot and threw the slowly awakening male down the steps. "Look Axel. A play toy. A slayer play toy." He said as he handcuffed the new male next to the vampire, just out of reach. "If you are both good tonight, I'll release... one hand in the morning for each of you."

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-03-2011, 08:51 PM

Roxas was about to give up when he felt someone grab him from behind. He instantly started to struggle, but it was usless. He was unconcious almost instantly.

As he was awakening he could feel getting thrown. And hitting the floor. He grunted slightly and winced on impact. He wasn't fully concious until the man who handcuffed him was gone. He looked around as he tried to get his hands free. He had some lock picking tools. But unfortunally they were out of reach at this time. Just one hand would be all it would take to get them. His gaze eventually stopped on the other man down here. "Who are you?" he asked.

Evermore_112

Old 01-03-2011, 08:55 PM

"I was here first. Who the hell are you?" Axel said slowly, rolling his eyes. It was so cruel teasing him like that, putting a delicious, sexy warm body JUST out of reach, not that it mattered, his hands were kind of caught and unless he had a very good meal he wouldn't have the strength to break the cuffs. "A slayer hmmmn? Could you kill my wife for me?" He asked with a smirk then rested his head back, glancing at the light then away again quickly.

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-03-2011, 10:18 PM

"Are you Axel Hidaki? Because if you are, then I had already planned to kill your wife. That is once I had killed you." Roxas said. He wasn't going to answer any of the vampire's questions. At least, not without him answering his first.

Evermore_112

Old 01-04-2011, 02:27 AM

"Ehh, kill her first. She's not worth saving, the little slimy git." He nodded the confirmation to being Axel then laughed. "I'd say you would never catch me to kill me, but we're in an odd situation to say something so valiant. And you're cute, no reason to be rude." He said and smirked, rolling his eye. "Hey.... Do you have a cellphone?"

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-04-2011, 02:54 AM

Roxas was a bit surprised that he would say that about his wife. But it was the same impression he got from her from only five minutes with her. He found himself blushing a bit when Axel said he was cute. He turned his head away until it when away. "Yeah. Of course I have a cell phone. Why?" he asked.

Evermore_112

Old 01-04-2011, 02:59 AM

"So we could call someone to tell them we're alive but being tortured. Okay, you're not being tortured, I am though. This light sucks. What happened to good old candlelight?" He asked and then stared at the male. "Mmmmm, dont blush. Makes your blood run faster."

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-04-2011, 12:41 PM

"How am I supposed to call someone if I can't reach me phone?" Roxas asked, annoyed. He was already starting to hate this guy. "And I can't control how my body acts. Its involuntary." He glared at the vampire for a moment before looking away again.

Evermore_112

Old 01-04-2011, 12:46 PM

"Twist, then." The vampire was getting aggravated. He used his feet to move him to the side. He kicked off his shoes and with skill pushed the phone out of the males pocket and onto the floor. He flipped it open and dialed 911 then saw his phone say No Phone Service followed by Battery Low -- Powering Down. He groaned and rolled his eyes. "Pointless piece of machinery." He muttered and then glanced at the male. "You're not a very good slayer apparently..."

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-04-2011, 12:54 PM

Roxas watched as Axel tried to use his phone. He had figured his battery was about dead, but he didn't think it would happen so fast. He instantly glared at the vampire at what was said to him. "I am a good slayer. I just didn't see that man coming. If I had, I would have killed him."