Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via Yahoo to Bellinda

Old 01-12-2011, 05:21 PM

Fayt would read over of course his father never told him anything so he didn't know what really was going on. So he would have an confused look on his face "I don't understand...my father couldn't have did all of this.." says reading over the paper before looking at them "Its this true..or just another trick just to claim our land for your owns." says with an serious voice.

Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-12-2011, 05:33 PM

Kaji frowns and shakes his head some. He then pulls out a picture of the two young kids and shows them to Fayt. "The king doesn't lie about his children... they're his life. I know him personally... have for a long long time and I've never seen such a loving father. He didn't have a good childhood and he wanted nothing but the best for his children. I had came home with him about a month ago only to find that the castle had been broken into and the children were gone... his wife a almost all of his servants had been killed trying to protect the kids." he frowned sadly no false acusation there... he actually looked very saddened and upsetted by the storry. "We don't know how it happened we just know that it was someone from the Light Kingdom since there were a few servants that were still alive and told us everything." he murmured softly.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-12-2011, 05:40 PM

He looks at the pictures and looks at them "So the king of your kingdom decide to kidnapped me? so my father would stop so nothing would happen to me?" rubs his head as he was getting an headache. "What if he does but he continues once again? The only way that will ever happen if I take contral which I don't even have the right power to over throw my father." backs up. He looks toward the door and starts to head to it "I have got to talk to my father."

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-12-2011, 05:57 PM

"Aught" Thomass says snapping his fingures making the shadow chains appear again around the prince's wrists and feet. "Sorry kid I ain't riskin my life just cuz you wanna go home... you won't be able to find your way back anyway." he says shaking his head some and lifting the prince off his feet a bit so he could pull him back and set him in one of the chairs at the table.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-12-2011, 06:08 PM

Fayt blinks and looks down seeing the shadow cuffs on his wrists and ankles before he looks over at Thomass and sighs to himself. He would be gets pulled back and sets in the chair "Come on please let me go.." sighs to himself. He looks over at them "So there isn't no other way is there?" looks between the two. "Hold me here and hopes he will agree with the terms?"

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-12-2011, 06:12 PM

"Like I said I ain't gettin killed over you." Thomass huffed then shook his head. "Nope though he might change it a little still it's gonna be along these lines" he murmured and the general nodded some as he looked at the prince feeling a little bad for him but not too much really... he didn't care that muck he was more worried about his friend and his friends kids.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-12-2011, 06:20 PM

Fayt would sighs gently as he lays his head down at the table "This isn't my day." mumbles. He would looks up at them "Does my father even know what happen to me yet? He probbly did since I didn't come to dinner or breakfast" Now he was thinking about food and he didn't eat anything yestarday cause of his big mouth and he could felt abit sick cause he was hungry hearing his stomach growling. But figure the shadow demon would make him starve again of course he didn't stay anything as right now he was far to upset to eat.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-12-2011, 06:25 PM

"Your father should have received the notice by now" Kaji states calmly and Thomass looked over to Fayt sighing some "I fixed breakfast if you want some." he murmured softly looking at the younger male having a feeling thought that he was too upset to eat anything anyway.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-12-2011, 06:36 PM

He just lays his head there "I'm not hungry.." lies even though his stomach was growling. He just ignores it and looks up at Kaji and sighs. He lays his head back down on the table not even in the mood to talk.

Meanwhile the messager would deliver the message to Fayt's father as he would read over "Damnit" curses. The king looks over at his court "Leave me!" yells as they would leave. "I knew those basted shadow people took my son." says as he paces back and forth trying to figure out what to do. He surely wasn't going to stop what he was doing but he need to get his son back.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-13-2011, 07:27 PM

Thomass sighed a bit shaking his head as he stood and walked over to fill a plate for the prince then walked back over to him and sat the plate down. "You didn't eat yesterday." he murmured softly as he looks at the younger male knowing he was lying.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-13-2011, 07:56 PM

The king would send out men to start searching the west and east side of the kingdom for any signs of his son and who ever had took him cause he was stuborn about signing that agreement. Meanwhile Fayt looks up at him and looks at his food as he sits up "Well I can't really eat with my hands bound" growls alittle holding up his bound hands. "And why do you care if I eat anyway..you didn't let me yestarday.." mumbles.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-14-2011, 12:46 PM

Thomass chuckles a bit snapping his fingers and making the bonds vanish. "Well you could have always tried to eat it with you hands bond... It's actually quite fun" he smirks some then frowns a bit. "Your growling stomach was anoying me lastnight." he huffed recoding to when he raped the prince... Though he knew, in some way, the other male liked it even though he didn't want to.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-14-2011, 04:45 PM

Fayt rubs his wrist as he sits up and begans to eat. He wouldn't say anything about last night cause he still had mixed feelings about someone raping him last night. He brushes some of his hair out of his face and sighs to himself and ate silent to himself of course he was thinking of an way to get revenge for that anyway.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-14-2011, 05:36 PM

Kaji sighed and stood "Well it was... a pleasure to meat you Prince Fayt and I hope everything goes well with your father. I shall see you later kay." he murmured first to Fayt then to Thomass nad he nodded as the man walked out the door and left. "I know somewhere in that you were enjoying it in some way." he smirked darkly as he looked at the younger male crossing his arms as he leaned against the wall casually.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-14-2011, 05:46 PM

Fayt would eat alittle bit more watching the genaral leaving before he looks over at Thomass. He finishes eating and pushes his plate back. he stands up and walks pass him "You may got lucky last night but I doubt you will do it again." knowing it would pissed him off but he didn't are as he walks to the bedroom.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-14-2011, 06:21 PM

"Really now." Thomass growls a bit subductively as he moves and pushes the prince against the door before he entered the room completely. "Now, what makes you say that?" he smirks a bit darkly a dark glent in his eyes. "And you never answered my question." he grins a bit at the younger male.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-14-2011, 06:33 PM

Fayt blinks as he gets pushed against the door roughly as he stares at him. "And what question was that?" stares at him. He would struggles alittle bit as he used one of his angelic abilities to vanish and reappears behind Thomass. Of course it was alittle bit to much for him since he was only able to do it once and not very far also since he wasn't complety fully strong yet. He grabs Thomass and pins him agaisnt the door this time.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-14-2011, 06:40 PM

"About you liking it.... yeah that wasn't just a statment." Thomass smirks then, for once, he was taken off guard by the prince. "And what are you planning to do boy? What could you do to me with the little power you have right now?" he smirks some not struggling... he wanted to see what this kid would do, he was quite curious actually. He didn't think the male could hurt him since after all he kinda had control over the other males powers.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-14-2011, 06:54 PM

Fayt stares at him "Well can't do much since some how you limited my powers and I can only do that vanishing then once a day so I can't escape anyway." pushes himself against the other "Like I said I could say I didn't then of course I would be lieing beside you are the first that took me. Usally it was always been the other way around. There are some things my father doesn't completely know about me." chuckles some. He leans over and licks Thomass's ear.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-14-2011, 06:59 PM

Thomas smirks some then shivers a bit... unfortionatly he did have a few small weak spots that very few knew about... well they weren't so much weak spots as they were turn on spots. he chuckles a bit at his coment about his father and found it a bit amusing. "So what? You think you can take me?" he grins a bit feeling the other male press against him a bit.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-14-2011, 07:03 PM

Fayt chuckles as he looks at him "Well you are an challege than the servents" chuckles as he slightly grinds himself against Thomass before he kissed him on the lips roughtly.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-14-2011, 07:07 PM

Thomass smirks kissing Fayt back though chose to let him lead the kiss this time. He did groan some as the other male grined against him a bit though smirked some and wraps his arms around the others waste. He was going to let him have his full strength... though that was it and no powers... that wouldn't be far really.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-15-2011, 01:47 AM

Fayt place his hands on the other's hips as he deepens the kiss pushing his tongue into the other's mouth. He couldn't help but to let out an moan thought the kiss as he was already turned on. After an while he breaks the kiss and steps back backing up into the bedroom.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 01-15-2011, 01:57 AM

Thomass smirked some and was slightly surprised when Fayt pushed his tongue into his mouth. He then grins some and steps into the bedroom as well. "You still want to be in charge b-Fayt?" he asks with dark amusement in his eyes as he looks to the younger male and he also knew that he was a bit turned on my the kiss as well... though probably not as much so as Fayt since there were other things that could turn him on.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-15-2011, 02:08 AM

Fayt chuckles and thinks for an moment "Hmm not this time I think I like it better when you was in charge like last night..." moves over and falls onto the bed as he stretches.