Alorrena
eyyo!
Send a message via MSN to Alorrena

Old 03-26-2011, 07:15 PM

"Uh, water's fine. and it's awesome with how you have it arranged." He said as he followed her to the bathroom. the apartment was just like his, only with different furniture. "i'll be right there." He said. he went into the bathroom and grabbed hairspray, aleaina's straightener, a water bottle, and some mousse.

ainebella
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to ainebella

Old 03-28-2011, 02:38 AM

Aleaina smiled and wondered back to her kitchen and grabbed one of her china glasses. She looked at it and put it back and grabbed her silly plastic glasses and filled it with water. She hummed to herself and danced around kitchen. She placed Vinces glass down and put on her ipod and begain to dance around her kitchen waiting for Vince to come back.

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 04-04-2011, 05:49 PM

Vince came to the kitchen carrying the supplies he had grabbed. "Woo. lets do this!" he said laughing. He put the stuff down on the table and started to organize it. he then plugged in the straightener, and waited for it to heat up. he took the cup of water and started to drink it casually like nothing wierd or feminine was happening. he realized that his actions rendered his sexuality to be questionable.

ainebella
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-05-2011, 02:58 AM

Alieana laughed as she watched Vince set things up. "Okay," She said giggling. "Are you gay or is this just cuz of your sister?" She asked as she sat on her counter and looked at him. "Cuz if it's the sister its cute."

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 04-05-2011, 03:19 PM

Vince blushed. "It's cause of my sister. She used to love when i did her hair cause i always made her look amazing." he smiled. "And with your curly hair, we're going straight with loose ringlets on the top."

ainebella
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-06-2011, 12:34 AM

Aleaina grimaced and stuck her toung out at him. "I hate making my hair strait. There's too much of it and too thick. But if you can make it behave I will keep it." she stated as she hopped down from the counter. "So where do you want me to sit?"

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 04-06-2011, 01:01 AM

Vince pulled out a chair and sat aileana down on it. "Deanna's hair was thicker than yours and curly as heck." he said, talking about his sister.

ainebella
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-06-2011, 06:58 PM

Aliane smiled and sat down in fron of him. "Okays tame away my dear!" She said with a smile. "How was your room mate this moring?" She asked trying to make small talk.

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 04-07-2011, 03:32 PM

Vince smiled, grabbing the straightener. "He was hungover badly. and sore from me tossing him into the tub. i think he hit his head on the way in too. oh well." Vince took a sorta thin strand of hair and ran it through the straightener several times until it was straight. he did this as he spoke, and when it was straight hemoved on to the next section, careful not to let the hair burn aileana.

ainebella
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-07-2011, 05:47 PM

Aileana smiled and laughed. "I hope he didn't lose any brain cells." She said sarcastically. "On second thought i hope it did, then maybe he will be more quiet when you two come home at nights. the neighbors will be so happy then, it means no loud people." She smiled as she noticed he was being gentle and trying not to burn her with her hair.

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 04-07-2011, 05:50 PM

"Yeah. that's true. " He continued to straighten her hair, talking with her about whatever came up, until it was all straightened. "Look at me," he requested of her, liking the slight wave that her hair was doing around her shoulders.

ainebella
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-07-2011, 05:57 PM

Aileana turned and looked at him. "How do I look?" She asked with a smile. She never noticed how his green eyes always seemed to twinkled when he looked at her.

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 04-07-2011, 06:07 PM

"Hmmm... Good but i can do better." He walked around her and used the straightener to make really loose ringlets in her hair. When he was done she had about 9 sections of curled hair resting on the top of her head. he quickly grabbed the hair spray, shook it, took the lid off and expertly sprayed her hair with it, making sure none of it got in her eyes.

ainebella
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-07-2011, 06:12 PM

Aileana closed her eyes as he sprayed her with hair spray. "So question," She asked. "What are you doing after this?"

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 04-07-2011, 06:17 PM

"Nothing. i was going to watch TV but, that's out of the question until ben gets home." he said, looking her over. "You're really pretty." he said not noticing or realizing what he had said.

ainebella
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-07-2011, 06:21 PM

Aileana smield at his comment. "Why thank you, but i was going to ask, do you want to get something to eat?" She asked. "I have like no food in this house to feed you." Which was a lie she had more food than family of 12 in it.

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 04-07-2011, 06:26 PM

"For what?" he asked, confused, still not realizing he had complimented her. "And sure. i'll drive, if that's okay with you."

ainebella
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-07-2011, 06:32 PM

Smiling, Aileana nodded. "Yes you can drive me." She said with a smile. She got up and and grabbed her ankle boots and put them on. "So where are we going?" She asked.

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 04-07-2011, 06:33 PM

"I don't really know. what kind of food is on your mind?" he asked, realizing what she was wearing. he blinked. "Nice outfit."

ainebella
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-07-2011, 06:41 PM

Aileana smiled. "Why thank you, I was wondering when you would have noticed my dress." She said with a smile. "And im in the mood for Italian, so, why not pizza!" She smiled and opened her door.

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 04-08-2011, 04:05 PM

"Sure thing!" He said. he was agreeable to any type of pizza that she would want, so they would only have to order one pizza. he figured he would be paying.

ainebella
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-08-2011, 10:40 PM

Aileana smiled as they left her appartment. "So how did you and mr. best- buddy- my- butt- Ben meat?" She asked as she fallowed him to the parking lot.

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 04-12-2011, 04:13 PM

"High school. I teased him all the time and he teased the girls that liked me about liking me, making it difficult to get a girl to like me..." he said, shaking his head." at the end of senior year we put our differences aside and decided to get an apartment together. he needed someone to clean, and i needed out of my parent's house." He shrugged. while he spoke he led her to his car. it was one of those box cars- a scion xB. it was lime green andhad purple underglow when it was running..

ainebella
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-12-2011, 08:39 PM

"Well let's hope girls have changed since then." she said as they came up to his car. So he's the one with the lime green box car. she thought to herself as she looked at her ford mustang she fixed by her self when she lived with her parents. "So the purple underlight was that Bennys idea or yours?" she asked him

Alorrena
eyyo!

Old 04-13-2011, 09:49 PM

Vince opened her door for her, "Mine. It was Deana's favorite color." Vince seemed to always have something to remind him of her.