Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned
Send a message via Yahoo to Kia_

Old 07-01-2011, 05:07 PM

(Yep yep, gonna put laundry in and come back to write this)

The room with the light was the bathroom, there was a heating light on which probably didn't help with Rin being tired. Heating lamps in bathrooms tended to make you feel warm and tired with how comforting they were. With Rin unconcious from the lack of energy, he was also dreaming, dreaming about something which he normally didn't dream of. Most of the time he dreamt of people's deaths and would hear about it like a couple days to a month later. He never knew why he had those dreams but never cared to bother with it. The world of dreams is where he wanted to be 'Sleep forever and forever dream' kind of like an eternal sleep sort of thing. You could be happy in your dream and learn to control it and never have to worry about the so called real world again and its twisted fate of nightmares.

In the dream Rin stood around, he heard his name being called but couldn't figure out who it was. Darkness was all over him, no matter where he looked, he saw only darkness. He saw his parents fade away out of sight, his grandfather died of cancer and soon his grandmother died of old age. It wasn't that he had bad luck in his family, it was just...they never lived long enough, they never cared to live the life that they were given for they never cared for it. 'Grandfather? Grandmother? They're all gone, I just want to leave, like you have, but...but...' his thoughts ended as he fell in the dream covered with hard, huge like crystals as if he was being put in a crystal itself to sleep forever.

(I hope this is okay)

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-02-2011, 02:50 AM

Sei could feel the heat coming from the room as he stepped closer to it. While it was hot it was not a horrible amount of heat that would be uncomfortable to be in. Sei reached the door and peered in noticing it was a bathroom and not just another room. He didn't really care that Rin was in there and most likely bathing himself. Sei didn't see it as a problem considering Rin was not responding to any of his calls so he didn't think it was too much of a concern. If Rin really didn't want him in there then he should have told him. Sei walked further in and noticed Rin sleeping in the bath tube. Sei shook is head siding his black hair off to the side as his head moved. "Sleeping in the bath is dangerous." Sei said as he smiled down at him. He knew he couldn't hear him, but Sei didn't really care. He was used to talking to people, who didn't answer him when he talked. He knelt down beside the tube and reached his hand across the tube to touch Rin's head lightly. Like he knew it would be Rin's temperature was high from sitting in the most likely warm water and the effects of the heating lights.

Sei stuck a finger into the water and pulled it out not liking how hot it was. It wasn't that it was painful, but it was not to his liking though it seemed to be for Rin. "Rin, wake up." He said as he looked at him. He knew that no real damage had been done considering the fact that he really couldn't die. "Rin." He said as he shook the boy lightly by the shoulder. If he didn't answer soon Sei was going to move him whether he liked it or not. He doubt that Rin wanted a pair of lungs full of water if he fell into the water. That would be uncomfortable to deal with if it happened. "Rin?" He called for the last time.

[Sounds good to me :)]

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-02-2011, 03:54 AM

(OMG! I LOVE YOU! I've been waiting for your post, lol this is gonna keep me up just to reply lol XD)

Rin didn't hear much, he could hear it but only sounds of a voice. Something in his mind had clicked, something that had made him wake to his name but it wasn't really him. The heating light above them blew out, shattering glass around them both, then it faded away as if it never happened and the light was back on. In Rin's family they had odd deaths, considered normal but something that wasn't right.

Rin felt the water, the lack of air in his lungs, and quickly sat up feeling dizzy and out of breath making him want to pass out again. He had no words to say let alone any air to use to form those words. Grabbing onto the side of the tub he tried to wait for the spinning to go away and placed a hand on his forehead. He felt dizzy, sick, and weak like all at once. "Sei...?" he mumbled

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-02-2011, 04:13 AM

[XD Haha, I'm glad to help keep you entertained through the night.]

Sei heard the glass break above them and he didn't bother moving. It wasn't going to harm him like it would a human. A piece of glass that had fallen sliced open a small part of his cheek and it began to bleed lightly. A small thin line of blood flowing down his cheek. Sei didn't really bother wiping away the blood because it didn't bother him that much. He was more interested in the now stirring Rin. It seemed that he had a rather interesting luck with things concerning death. It seemed to Sei that he had come across a rather interesting human to reap. It seemed to him now that this would not be a dull experience for him.

"You rang?" He said with a light smile as he leaned over to look at Rin. He could see the strain that Rin was going through while he was waking up. Sei placed one of his hands once again on Rin's forehead to check his temperature again. Sei knew now that he needed to get him out of the tube, though normally he might have left them. It was their mistake after all for staying in there like that, but Rin was interesting. Sei didn't want to lose his chance to test Rin's luck sooner than later. "I think your bath time is over." Sei said as he reached into the tub getting his selves wet from the hot water, but it didn't matter to him. It was just clothing after all and not even clothing that mattered much to him. He pulled Rin out of the tub. Sei placed him on the floor for a minute to fetch a towel and he wrapped it around him. While Sei didn't mind it he was betting that Rin may not appreciated it once he came around. Sei picked him up again and carried him out to the bed room and placed him on the bed. "Rin? Can you hear me or better yet respond to me?" Sei asked. He thought it was a better question than 'Are you alright?' from the looks of it he knew he wasn't so why ask.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-02-2011, 04:25 AM

(Yay! I LOVE this rp so much though and I LOVE how you write it out, its soooo realistic, makes me wanna right more and more and more in one post lol not jk)

Rin felt being moved from the bathtub to the floor and then to the bed but couldn't take in anything, his body was redish looking from the hot tub water and being in there for an hour almost. He felt being placed on the bed and heard Sei ask him if he was alright and without hesitation he lied "I'm...i'm...fine..." and then thoughts started to run across his mind, something his grandfather told him about "Grand...father...?" now he was trying to remember what he said. A memory flash back occured, Rin was 4 and...

"Rin where are you?" Grandfather asked calling out on the lookout for his grandson while parents were away on a cruise.

Of course while this flashback was happening, something with Rin's body was making him move, he sat up dazed looking and smiled like a little kid...

"I'm here, I'm here!" Little Rin smiled in an old tree that could fall anytime now "Rin, come here" Grandfather spoke holding out his arms, Rin jumped into his Grandfather's arms...

About that time the flashback ended making Rin feel dizzy and realised he was more than halfway over the edge of the bed and fell to hit the ground.

(he remembers somethin, his body moved with muscle memory :P)

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-02-2011, 04:50 AM

[O.o Why thank you :] I just try to write it in a way that seems like it would be someones actually thought process. I'm glad that I am encouraging you to write more :D It makes me feel privileged. hehe.]

Sei chuckled a bit at Rin's obvious lie. It was plain to see to almost anyone that he was not okay and a little far from it. Sei looked down at him for a moment and was a bit surprised to hear him call out for his grandfather. It wasn't what Sei was expecting, but then again Rin wasn't what he had expected for a human. Sei watched with a bit of amusement as Rin began to move. It seemed to be that he was remembering something about his grandfather and he seemed to be...happy about. It was a rather weird scene for Sei to watch, but at the end he couldn't help but laugh as Rin fell. Of course he didn't just leave him there that would be cruel of him, but he chuckled a bit as he bent over to pick him up yet again. Sei placed him on the bed once again, but this time Sei sat down next to him and leaned over placing a hand on either side of Rin. "Play times over Rin. It's time to wake up." He said with a faint smile. Though he had been having fun with this little memory incident he knew it would be better for Rin to rest. Sei watched for any sign that Rin may come back to his senses. Sei being the person he is leaned in to whisper in Rin's ear. "Wake up."

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-02-2011, 04:56 AM

Rin blinked for a moment after hitting the floor and then felt the bed underneath him again, he was being told to wake up though he really just wanted to sleep. "Oh...sorry..." Rin had spoke feeling dazed and shook it away lying on the bed and turning to his side. It wasn't long as the drowsiness took away his energy and he was once again asleep, but, this time he was safer than being in a hot bathtub with a heating lamp on.

Rin felt the soft sheets under him, the comfort of the mattress, and when comfortable, even in sleeping, he smiled slightly curling up and entering dreamland. At least while being asleep, he would be less of handful. Soon the hours passed by and morning broke into the dark crimsion curtains bringing in light barely.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-02-2011, 05:12 AM

Sei smiled when he heard Rin say he was sorry. He pulled himself away from Rin and grabbed the blanket and pulled it up over him. While the thought crossed his mind to leave the room while Rin slept he didn't do it. He curled up on the top off the covers and faced Rin. He looked at his sleeping face trying to figure out why this boy seemed to by such a magnet for death. It wasn't like some people didn't just have such bad luck, but he seemed to have weird strain of it. It was odd to think that the glass to the lamp in the bathroom had just broken on it's own for no reason. Rin had to be one of those rare cases that seemed to attract death to him. Which would be a great explanation as to why Sei was there. "You better keep me entertained." Sei said to the now sleeping Rin. He was counting on seeing some some interesting events for the time being before he had to reap his soul.

Sei didn't exactly have to sleep in order to keep himself functioning properly throughout the day, but it did provide the ability to pass the time easily. Sei closed his eyes after about a half hour of sitting there in the darkness of Rin's room. Through Sei slept he did not dream, ever. It wasn't a possibility to him, He would forever be bared from the privileges of knowing what a dream was and how it felt to have one. It did bug him not to know how it was, but he had learned to deal with it. Sei slept for the time being with nothing going on in his mind, but complete darkness.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-02-2011, 05:19 AM

The sun came through the window as Rin slowly woke up coming face to face with Sei. His cheeks turned bright red at being so close to Sei, so without waking him he slipped from the bed, heading to the bathroom he looked around seeing the shattered glass 'Huh? Oh it must've happened again, I wonder what happened this time' Rin thought to himself heading towards the bedroom door but wobbled a bit. Placing a hand over his forehead he felt dizzy as the room swayed and his vision blurred but after a moment it came back to him.

His body wanted to shut down on him but then again he's been like this for three months now. Shaking it off he heads to the other bathroom, changes, takes pain medicine, and even heads downstairs to make some breakfast, he wasn't sure what the other one would want to eat or let alone if he did eat, but, he might as well keep himself busy. He somehow started the commotion up last night but didn't remember it and he knew he would want to remember it just didn't need to...

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-02-2011, 05:38 AM

Sei could basically be compared to the dead at this point. He wasn't even truly sure if he had a pulse or even breathed for that matter, but as long as someone didn't take his body away to the hospital or even the morgue it didn't really matter. Sei opened his eyes to light and an empty bed beside him. It was a bit disappointing that he had missed Rin's face when woke up, but Sei didn't really get too upset over it. Sei stretched out his limbs a bit before he rolled off the bed and to his feet. He padded over to the door and opened it. He blinked at the light of the sun, but continued forward trying to find Rin.

Sei found him downstairs in the kitchen making food. "Well, good morning." He said as he leaned in the door way and watched Rin work. He was really looking to see if there was any signs that he was feeling better than he had last night since it was pretty much a given that he hadn't been feeling all that well. Sei decided to give up on watching and go for the more direct approach to things and just asked. "Do you feel better than you did last night?" Sei said as he pushed himself out of the door way and up to lean against a counter.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-02-2011, 05:48 AM

"Hm?" Rin turned slightly "Good Morning" though he didn't smile, he had made pancakes, waffles, breakfast pies, and loads more food with different type of beverages in their containers on the table. The table was pretty big yet it looked almost like a feast more to say. Tilting his head to the side, Rin asked trying to sound confused "Oh did something happen last night?" and turned back to finishing up the last breakfast pie and setting it on the table "Not sure if you ate or anything but I made some food for you. If you don't eat it, it's alright. I needed something to do and wasn't sure." Rin replied adding as he picked up a strawberry banana yogurt cup and opened it taking a spoon out of the drawyer to eat it with.

(Don't kill me lol XD But I am going to bed it's almost 1am here and I have had a headache recently in the past two days, So I'm heading off to bed, though if you are looking for something to do. You should read this...It is called Hana Kimi and its about a girl who idolizes a stranger and goes to an ALL BOYS school to find him again and be at his side though she has to be like a guy to get into the school, though no one really knows about it atm. It's sooo cool, romantic, and fuuuunny. lol. I love the pervy nurse doctor dude hehe)

Hana Kimi Online Manga · SPECTRUM NEXUS

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-02-2011, 02:07 PM

Sei examined some of the food, but just like sleeping he didn't need it for survival, but he could eat. It wasn't one of his favorite things to do because nothing really tasted good to him, it was always the same bland taste. Sei raised an eyebrow at Rin's question about last night. If he didn't remember what was the point of bringing it up. He wouldn't really believe him now would her. Sei walked over to the sink for a moment because he knew he still had blood on his cheek from last. He could feel it on his skin and he needed to wash it off. He didn't think Rin wanted to eat with him if he had dried blood on his cheek. Sei washed off the blood, but once his cheek was clean there was no sign that his cheek had ever been slashed open by the glass. Sei turned around to walk back to the table and sat down. "Thank you for sharing your bed with me last night." Sei said calmly as he reached out and picked up a pitched of orange juice. He poured himself a glass and began to take little sips of it.

[Haha, yea it's was one in the morning here too so I went to bed as well. Oh, I'll have to read that it sounds interesting. :D I won't be online that much today because of work and I'm going shopping with a friend so I hope you don't mind me replying somewhat later today.]

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-02-2011, 02:53 PM

(Nah its totally cool, I made my friends on the sims so I will work on that and then I have some things around the house to do)

"Welcome, so how did you sleep?" Rin asked finishing off his yogurt and throwing away the empty cup after washing the spoon and drying it. They had a dishwasher but he wasn't too much fan of a loud noise person. DING DONG DING DONG. "Oh, thats the door, be back in a minute" Rin spoke hearing the doorbell and leaving to check it out. Opening the door he saw a girl who considered him a friend, for some reason they were friends but everytime they hung out was at night so whenever he slept he forgot about her.

"Sarah, this isn't a good time. I have a guest staying with me for a bit" Rin spoke as the girl smiled "Don't worry I only came to bring you these flowers, they are blue moon roses, they are lucky too" Sarah answered and made Rin take the flowers "Alright thanks, I'll need to put these in some water in a vase, maybe we will talk tomorrow?" "No sorry can't, I'm moving, I told you like 3 weeks ago" Sarah stated not sounding too happy about it. But who would be happy about moving away?

"Oh, here I did get you something" though he didn't, he could improvise, "Wait here a moment" Rin went up to his mother's room, anything in her room was his anyways and she always took her most valuable things with her. Picking up a jade and topaz necklace he heads back downstairs to give it to her "I hadn't a chance to wrap it yet?" "Thank you, its sooo pretty" she was excited you could tell, Sarah's eyes lit up and she hugged him running off to her parents honking the horn to the car.

Heading back into the kitchen he dropped the flowers into the trash saying "Sorry about that, she was moving" Rin spoke and went back to doing dishes from all the cooking he had done. He didn't especially liked to be touched by females, so today would just be one of those days.

(Below is Sarah)

Last edited by Kia_; 07-02-2011 at 02:56 PM..

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-03-2011, 12:34 AM

"You could say that I slept." Sei said as he lowered his glass just a bit to talk. He didn't know if he really considered it sleeping as much as it was shutting down his mind. It was far from how a normal human would sleep so he didn't really want to call it sleeping. "How did you sleep?" Sei asked though he was interrupted by a belling type noise that came from what seemed like above him. Sei raised an eyebrow, but went back to drinking the orange juice he had gotten. He could hear bits and piece of what they were talking about further into the house, but he didn't really want to know what they were speaking of. It wasn't really anything to do with him though he was a bit interested in the way that Rin treated the girl.

Sei looked up at Rin when he walked into the room and threw away a roses when he walked in. Sei smiled a bit at it. It seemed to be a bit harsh, but then again it seemed like something Sei would do if he received something from a women. He wasn't to fond of them, but they seemed to be a little too much work for him. Well, at least the females among the shinigami's were a hand full. He had never thought of human females and never really would. "That seems a bit harsh, don't you think?" Sei asked as he set his cup down on to the table. He wanted to know why he was just tossing them. He didn't really care about the female and her feelings it wasn't his concern.

[I'm back :) ]

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-03-2011, 01:41 AM

(Yay, sorry I'm working on a music video for someone, I have a shop called "The Baby Shop" where you can get a baby to look like anyone and/or a music video for a cheap or reasonable price in pixel art shop)

"She wants me to like her, most people who want to be friends with me do. I used to go to school but now I just do everything online since its easier that way. When I quit going to school, she started to talk to me more, wondering why I wasn't going to school, her parents don't want her near me. Surprised they dropped her off even for a short time" Rin spoke and mumbled "She's a demon unlike any others"

He finished cleaning up but left the food there, he knew others might stop by and thought they would want a snack anyways. "I'll be right back, okay. 'Scuse me" Rin added after filling up an almost flat bowel up with some milk and some star flake cereal in another one walking outside to the back yard. There was a hedged maze there his mother started growing when she was a child, he went through the gate shutting it behind him, he did this every day. Sitting down he put the two saucers in front of him and waited as two kitten came out and slowly moved towards him, though they seemed happy enough.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-03-2011, 02:06 AM

[That's fine, no worries. That sounds interesting ^^]

"I see." Sei said as he watched Rin work around the kitchen putting only somethings away. He didn't really think he had a place to say anything about this situation. He did think it was interesting that her parents thought that Rin was a bad person for their daughter to be around. "So, you basically don't leave this house often." Sei asked a bit curious as to what this kid did when he was bored. He didn't seem like an average kid so he wondered if he did things that weren't average. Sei stood up and took his now empty glass to the sink and washed it and plashed it off to the side.

"Hmm." Sei asked as he looked up watching Rin take two bowls out of the kitchen. He raised an eyebrow curious as to where he was taking them. Sei followed quietly after him even though he had been told to stay or at least that was what he thought he meant. Sei watched in the doorway as Rin placed the saucers down and two kittens came out to eat and drink from them. he wasn't a big fan of many animals, but cats were something he could deal with. They didn't require that much effort on his part and they left him alone for the most part as well. His ideal pet. "Are they yours or do you just feed them?" Sei asked Rin.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-03-2011, 04:04 AM

(its there still, i might be short on posts at night tho, baby bro is to be sleeping right now)

Rin was so busy whispering to the kittens, that he hadn't notice that Sei was behind him "Yea, I feed them, I guess they are mine, their mother died protecting them. We used to have guard dogs until...well until they died" Rin kept an eye on the cats watching them eat and mew at eachother. "I haven't really named them yet but I guess I should" but getting attached to things when he knew he would die was pointless. (This is a bit slow, so gonna speed up a bit)

Rin during the day was odd, he was nice to animals, to the kittens, but to people he wasn't and just treated Sei like another person just a bit different. During the night things would start up like they did during night one of staying there. Other than that Rin did his schooling so no one would pop in, he read more books on death, and no matter how much he thought about it, he couldn't think of any last desirable wish to use. A few weeks had passed and he wondered if he could just make up a wish to get it over with or maybe it would stop him?

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-03-2011, 06:42 AM

[That's okay, I understand ^.^]

Sei walked out of the doorway and towards the kittens. He bent down to pet one of them as it began to drink. The fur was soft for a cat that was wild, but he was guessing it didn't see much of an extreme life. Sei shrugged at Rin's comment of naming them. "Well, you could but if you haven't until now I don't see what good it may do now." If they were still coming or responding to him without a name then they didn't need them. It was only a way to make them seem more personally to someone. Sei never really saw a point in naming animals if it wasn't needed he wouldn't do it.

[So, this is a time jump? I'll edit if not]

Sei stayed in Rin's home for the past week remaining by his side for the most part. It was all he really was able to do until Rin decided on his wish. Sei spent a good time in the study reading books then the other half was spent in his so called sleep. He didn't see a point in staying awake and aware to everything if all Rin was going to do was ignore him and go about his business. He lounged out in the living room on the sofa and slept. Though he had no pulse and he didn't breath while he was in this state. He was just there and barely aware of his surrounding. He saw Rin when they ate and talked every once in a while. Then there were Rin's weird episodes of suicide attempts that he couldn't remember. Sei was tempted a times to leave him to suffer when he woke up in the morning, but he always went to help. Though Sei didn't understand completely why he did. He thought maybe it was just he curiosity for Rin's weird behavior or luck with death.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-03-2011, 03:20 PM

(yes it was a title jump and I went to bed lol sorry, Pc was egtting on my nerves)

Rin throughout the weeks did the usual, wondering mostly, "Hey Sei, why do I have to make this wish, why can't I just die and get it over with?" he thought it would be easier to die than it would be anything else. Rin of course, didn't say the truth towards Sei but felt like he could talk about anything with Sei. Though he never made stuff up but would just say 'Dunno' to a question or thought.

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-03-2011, 04:36 PM

[That's okay.]

"Hmm." Sei said as he looked up from what he had been currently been doing. It seemed a bit odd for Rin to be asking now of all times why he had to make the wish. "I've already enter in to a contract with you so you have to make your final wish for it to be considered a fulfilled contract." Sei shrugged a bit.He didn't really care whether our not his human wanted to just die. "It's the way things are run by us Shinigamis. You died in a fashion that allowed us the ability to fulfill a wish." Sei said "Though if you would have died a sudden death your soul would have been collected on the spot and taken away." Sei didn't really mind telling Rin these things because it wouldn't make a difference whether he knew or not. He was basically a dead man walking until he made the wish then he would just be a dead man. "If you want to die then make the wish. Though don't wish to die it won't work. You are already dead that is why you can not die." Sei said looking up into Rin's eyes. Sei stood up and walked over to Rin and placed a hand under his chin. "Any wish will work; to find love, to be rich, to be famous. Just make the wish." Sei whispered as he leaned into Rin's ear.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-03-2011, 06:27 PM

Rin had gotten used to Sei staying there, they talked about things, except for Rin's secret but he hadn't wanted to tell him that, if it was brought out into the open, other shinigami, no matter what laws or rules they had, would want Rin. Rin thought about it, he didn't want to wish to love someone if they were just gonna find him and that be it, there would be no point to it, he didn't need to be rich because of the life he had lived, he didn't wish to be famous because in some way or another he practically was. Everyone saw him as a troubled rich boy wanting death to take him away.

Rin slightly blushed to the feeling of how close they were but kept it hidden best he could, "What happens if I don't make the wish?" Rin asked, he would sound annoying but it would be best to know what he was dealing with before all of this would happen.

(I have an idea for later on but keep going, I'll make a second charry when the time comes)

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-03-2011, 07:02 PM

Sei's eye narrowed a bit at Rin's question. He hadn't meet a human who didn't have a final wish. He also doubt that Rin didn't have one. Everyone had a wish or desire in their heart somewhere. Rin's must have been clouded some how. It was usually the near death experience that brought it up to the persons mind. Though Sei had noticed that Rin wasn't anything close to one of his normal humans. He did enjoy some of things Rin did and his interest in death. It wasn't the same interest as some of the humans, but a completely different breed. Sei leaned in closer to Rin pressing his lips against his ear. "Then you walk around like the living dead until they decide to kill you off." Sei whispered. He had no real control over how long the time would be. He was sent to reap and that's what he did. There was a council to decide whether Rin lived in his state for a long period of time or not.

[Okay, sounds good to me. ^^]

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-03-2011, 08:07 PM

(lets just hope I remember it later on lol)

"Sounds like a lot to do-" before Rin could finish his statement, with the curtains in the living room downstairs being open due to the fact it was cloudy and a storm was coming. Thunder boomed and the lighting lit up the sky as the power went out making Rin jump and quickly without thinking hugged onto Sei. That was the only thing he couldn't stand, he could stand everyone and everything else, but, not the storms like this. It would be a very bad one too with how much the thunder shook the house.

(sorry thought awkwardness would be cute or something lol) (Big house lol)

HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-03-2011, 08:20 PM

[Haha, yeah. Awe, it is cute :3]

Sei was a bit surprised to feel Rin suddenly hugging him. He knew there would be storms because Rin had warned him, but this was...interesting. For someone who was not afraid of death and was as seemingly strong willed like Rin this was amusing. It was a cute little weakness for someone so brave. The room around them was being lite up by the lighting and the wind was beginning to pick up a bit. Sei wrapped his arms around Rin. "I guess your not as strong as you seem." He whispered with a smile. He let go of Rin and slipped away to go close the curtains to the window. If he didn't like the storms he wouldn't let him watch them. He could still hear them, but there was little that Sei could do against that. He walked back over to Rin in the dark and sat down next to him pulling him in towards him. "Silly boy, why are you afraid of storms and not death?" He asked with a little chuckle.

Kia_
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 07-03-2011, 08:31 PM

(lol I thought it might be good, he can't just be all emo-ish and fearless, its cuter this way lol)

Rin kept his eyes closed and when Sei moved, he freaked using his hands to cover his face. He didn't watch what Sei did but could feel them being in the dark, which actually frightened him more. When Sei pulled him to him, he cuddled in closer "I never got over being afraid...of storms" Rin spoke quietly, his voice was a bit shaky and when thunder struck again he screamed a bit but not too loudy, just freaked.

"Death is death, there is nothing to fear, its just an emptiness to prove you will never live again or its peaceful in my way of thinking. Storms...storms are...I was out in a storm once, I was walking home and a storm like this struck, I haven't been the same since" Rin spoke unable to shut himself up to the fact that he feared storms because he didn't know what to expect. But with death, he knew plenty of things to expect.

(why does it when I write it storms, it rains over here lol)