YumeBott
Dreamer

Old 07-06-2011, 03:07 AM

[[ Yay~ I made French Toast ; w; ]]

Nariko glanced at Ren's figure. She was definitely taller than Nariko, but... still... Throughout her life, Nariko was the shorter one if it came to situations like this. The problem was, there were no situations like this. She wasn't so sure about being lifted into the air, away from the ground she once called home. Small spaces and tight squeezes were alright... but... In the air....

Snapping out of her thought, she shook off the nervousness she had bottled up inside of her. "Alright... But.. J-just please don't drop me. Be careful. Very, very careful-" Nariko cut herself off, crawled underneath the vent, and glanced in the teacher's lounge one more time to make sure no one was looking outside. "Okay, I'm ready. Get this over with."

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 07-06-2011, 03:30 AM

[[ French toast is the bomb! =DD ]]

Ren kept from giggling. "I promise I won't drop you." She said reassuringly before carefully picking Nariko up and placed her onto her shoulders right under the vent like she was a feather. "Can you reach it?" Ren asked, glancing up at her.

Last edited by Nova_Alchemist; 07-06-2011 at 03:43 AM..

YumeBott
Dreamer

Old 07-06-2011, 03:50 AM

[[ Rofl~ Ikr? The syrup was bad by itself, though. So I'm gonna pour it all down the drain when I go downstairs ; w; ]]

Nariko had little time to react. She lifted her arms up and could barely touch the ceiling. Biting her lower lip, she thought out her options. Keep scratching and hope to get taller, or do something else.

Do something else.

Careful not to hurt Ren, Nariko adjusted herself so that she was almost kneeling on Ren's shoulders. She could easily reach the vent. She pulled the cover off and realized how big it was. Turning it sideways and pushing it in the vent, she avoided any "noisy" problems of dropping metal on the school floors. "I think this is seriously going to work," she hissed in the silence around them. Nariko grabbed the top of the ceiling with her small hands and pulled herself up. The advantage to being small meant that less muscle was needed. It took a few moments for her to get completely inside the air vent, since there was little support, which meant lots of flailing, and her face was flushed with red by the time she was in. "God damn these vents. We're bringing a ladder if we ever come back here..."

Finally, she found a way to turn around, dangling her arms through the ceiling, officially sure that it was stable enough to hold the two. Pressing her legs against the sides of the vent for extra support, she leaned over the edge and stretched her arm out to Ren. "Okay, I've got myself stable. You have to trust me now. And thank you for not dropping me, it was very much appreciated."

[[ Is this going to be a long-lasting event? Like... They get in, they hear the news, they get out, and life turns weird? or is it going to be like.. They get in, they hear the news, they FALL on the teachers, they get in huge trouble, are told never to speak of it, and then the kids start disappearing? ]]

Last edited by YumeBott; 07-06-2011 at 03:52 AM.. Reason: The french toast! D;!!

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 07-06-2011, 04:06 AM

[[ Yeah totally, which event do you wanna do? ]]

Ren winced a little when Nariko adjusted herself but kept herself steady. She cursed herself mentally, even though she was strong she wasn't very stable half the time. When Nariko was in the vent Ren looked up and gave a small nod and reached a hand to take Nariko's. When she had a good grip she bit her lip, she had some trust issues but it only fair. Nariko trusted her so now she was going to trust Nariko. Ren looked up at her. "Alright, I'm good to go."

YumeBott
Dreamer

Old 07-06-2011, 04:18 AM

[[ Hmm... I kind of like the "fall on the teachers" event ;3 Just cause it's a little spark, and we wouldn't have to spend so much time getting this RP up and really running mad ;D! We could make names for the teachers and all. It'd be totally impacting to their lives because one was spying on the other who was premeditating murder which is punishable by death in some places. ]]

Nariko had managed to get her grip around Ren's wrist. It decreased her chance of failure. From watching that "I Shouldn't Be Alive" show a million times, she knew that those kinds of grips were the hardest to break. Plus, they hurt less and fit well.

This trip was a bit hellish. Nariko found herself using two hands and trying to safely pull Ren around a 90 degree angle of the ground and the ceiling. Nariko's attempt at backing up and pulling her all the way through wasn't in her plans. "Can you use your free hand to get yourself up and over the sharp edge? Then I can pull you through all the way." They were so close to being all the way in. 'Note to self, bring some rope next time.'

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-06-2011, 04:27 AM

[[ Alrighty! We'll go with that one x3 ]]

Ren looked up at her. "U-um... Sure thing..." She stuttered slightly because she was nervous, about what? She didn't know. Ren used her free arm to pull herself up and over the sharp edge, still getting scraped a little. She cursed herself mentally.

YumeBott
Dreamer

Old 07-06-2011, 04:34 AM

The next thing that Nariko did saved her a lot of struggle but was probably the weirdest thing she'd done. She kept her right arm hooked on Ren like there was no tomorrow. That wasn't going to change any time soon. However, Nariko took her free hand, slipped it under Ren's left arm and helped her up hugely by pulling lightly on her waist. Still glancing over Ren's shoulder due to her positioning, a thought crossed Nariko's mind. This would be like a waltz--- She shook her head and managed to get some of her long brown hair in her face to hide the colors that were starting to show through. "S-sorry.." she stuttered. Man! This is embarassing!

Last edited by YumeBott; 07-06-2011 at 04:37 AM.. Reason: I had a terrible description.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-06-2011, 04:39 AM

Ren helped as much as she could, hiding her the fact that she was blushing out the ass. She shook her head when Nariko spoke up. "If it helps, it helps... Don't worry about being embarrassed." Ren said, trying to lighten the atmosphere between them.

YumeBott
Dreamer

Old 07-06-2011, 04:49 AM

Nariko held on for only a few more seconds, because by how many times she'd felt the sharp line where pieces of metal were attached together every few feet or so, they were far enough from the vent that Ren could hang on and not fall to her death. Nariko carefully let go, making sure that Ren was completely in the airway, and reached behind her to pass forwards the vent cover that had been moved due to the two girls entering the airspace.

"U-mm.. C-can you put this over the top... again?" Nariko asked politely, before turning on her side and looking at the glowing light from around the corner. The Teacher's Lounge.

Last edited by YumeBott; 07-06-2011 at 04:51 AM.. Reason: My descriptions were fail~

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-06-2011, 04:54 AM

Ren managed to pull herself completely inside the vent without smashing up against the airspace and gave a small nod. She took the cover and placed it over the entrance. Ren bit her lip when the scrape got scratched. "Alright, let's get a move on with this little movement of ours..." She muttered quietly.

Last edited by Nova_Alchemist; 07-06-2011 at 04:56 AM.. Reason: description = epic fail

YumeBott
Dreamer

Old 07-06-2011, 05:04 AM

Nariko hesitated for a moment, somewhat puzzled in the time. Then, she snapped out of it, shaking her head, and happy to look away from the embarrassment she felt seconds before. She crawled lightly through the vents and paused at the T they had come to. The left side led to another vent opening that was glowing with the lounge lights, whereas the right side trailed off into the darkness. It had a low-pitched hum to it, which signaled the heater/air conditioning. Not something a human being should be caught in. "Now we just have to listen," Nariko stated. "Any voices from now on will probably get us expelled."

With that, she started to inch forwards. However, the vents above the lounge were wider. She made a quick hand motion that looked like a beckoning or a "come on~!" motion. The red flustered expression she previously wore was starting to die down, so it was okay to share the glowing light's vent space with someone else now.

Last edited by YumeBott; 07-06-2011 at 05:04 AM.. Reason: I didn't edit it. I wanted to say lol @ the "description = epic fail" edit of yours <3

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-06-2011, 05:09 AM

Ren followed her silently and gave a small nod when she said 'now we listen'. She came to a quiet stop when Nariko stopped at the T. Ren followed her to the right and came up beside Nariko. She was completely and totally silent.

YumeBott
Dreamer

Old 07-06-2011, 05:23 AM

[[ Hmm.... We should start up another RP just to kill time ;o~ Then we could each be posting in one. I RP'd with this one girl, Kamiyana, on this other site. We had three RPs going once. Two were a main plot, and the other one we sort of just filled in if we couldn't keep up with eachother's long posts and reading/reposting, hahah. Btw, I kinda wanna fudge some names for the teachers. Stereotypical ones- since it's a big high school, but i'll only say like 2-3 at most. ^^;;]]

Nariko spent a few moments, placing her hand in the light and testing how bright it shone depending on how close she was to the vent. She figured that she only needed a foot since she had dark brown hair that could conceal her in the semi-darkness. She was slightly worried for Ren and her long silvery-white hair, but she figured that they were in this together. Wait... In this together? Thoughts started to run through Nariko's mind. Why hadn't she turned on this girl yet? She usually back-stabs someone and leaves them to "swim with the fishies." Was it because she had no sleep the night before? It has to be. I don't trust Anyo.... She couldn't even complete her thought.
Her mind was dragged back to reality slowly as she started to hear the teachers speaking. At first, Mr. Lenin was talking. The same teacher in her last class who was talking on the phone. Talking to the wall, Nariko told herself.

"I completely accept the consequences," he said. Another voice- it sounded like Ms. Glenwood- entered the conversation. "But you need to take your time. You didn't think up this plan, we all did. I'm not gonna let you tear us down. It'll be hard on them, so we need to think it through strategically. It's like any other test we've given them." She barked at him.
A few more voices were strewn into the mix. Nariko fidgited in her place a bit. This is NOT what I was hoping for. Just another test-

"Yeah, because murder is like a test," Another voice said. "You don't give someone murder, you just end their life. You DON'T give them the option to live."

Nariko's heart skipped a few beats. She twitched her finger on her right side, where the wall was. That started it up again. She could feel her heart beating so fast. Murder!?

[[ Yay~ long posts. ]]

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-06-2011, 05:36 AM

[[ haha, alright. whatever works right? hehe :P another rp to kill time? O.o i can't yumi-chan, gomen! i've already got like a to :\ so sorry... ]]

Ren made herself practically invisible. Her eyes went wide for a minute then narrowed when she heard about murder. Why those little scumbags! I knew the teachers had something against the kids here... She sometimes hated that she could pick up on things so quick even without ever really knowing what was going on. Ren glanced at Nariko who was also in shock.

Last edited by Nova_Alchemist; 07-06-2011 at 05:38 AM.. Reason: double-posted the same response >.<

YumeBott
Dreamer

Old 07-06-2011, 05:46 AM

[[ Alright. ^^ That's okee. I know how you feel- RPs are busy. v.v Especially when people like me come with like 5-paragraph essay posts. ;D~ ]]

Nariko glanced at Ren for a moment, and then shifted in her spot some more. The words were still boring through her head after what she'd just heard. What did it mean?...
"Tch. Little brats think they know everything. They don't deserve to even TRY and take our place in the world," Ms. Glenwood said. This was followed by the familiar clicking sounds that Nariko had heard before. It sounded like some sort of a gun.
Then, it all made sense. Looking at Ren, Nariko realized what Mr. Lenin had said on the phone. It was almost a flashback edited in with 20/20 vision. It was almost like the look on Ren's face told her everything.

"Are they coming?" The other teachers. It was a two-way phone call.
"I know. Disgusting. I'm just glad they're not coming." He must've been talking to Ms. Glenwood, since she seems to be in charge of the entire thing. They meant the students!
"I'll see you in the lounge." And here they are.... now....

A knot formed in Nariko's stomach. Something bad was forming. It was almost an overwhelming sense. Nothing like the shock she'd been feeling. Then, as if time had slowed down for a moment, Nariko saw a small crack out of the corner of her eye form by the vent. It was soundless, but it creeped little by little towards the girls, letting a tiny bit of golden light pour through the smallest seams and clean cuts. No way....

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-06-2011, 05:56 AM

Ren's ears twitched a little as she listened to the convo. She looked at Nariko once more and blinked a few times before following her gaze to the where the vent was cracking, her eyes went wide. Shit! This is bad... Bad, bad, bad, VERY bad!! Ren thought to herself. The vent was cracking and if the girls moved it wouldn't do them any good.. She braced herself for the worst to come.

YumeBott
Dreamer

Old 07-06-2011, 06:07 AM

[[ Joy~ This is my last post for the day. ^^;; I'll be on t'morrow around noon central time ]]

Nariko held her breath as Ren found the location of the crack. Her instincts were telling her to just sit there like a wild animal, but she couldn't allow that to happen. Nariko had seen this in crime scenes. She knew what happened to the victims! It was psychological! This is how people die! SNAP OUT OF IT NARIKO! she screamed to herself inside of her head. Her body wouldn't move.

She had to find a way out of this. Think through what will happen! Think through it, god damn it Nariko! Turning back wasn't an option. It would take too much time to be quiet, and the teachers would be on guard the next day! Catching the kids would be within their limits! They would get expelled!! Nariko would be perfectly fine with it and transfer schools immediately, slipping under the radar yet again. Ren on the other hand... Who cares about Ren!? THINK NARIKO THINK! Her mind continued to war with itself. Next option. Sitting and falling would get them killed. Nariko had already heard the sound of a gun, and they weren't allowed to be in the school! That made an instant death punishment legal! IN THE HANDS OF THE TEACHERS!! Nariko! Pay attention! They were snooping around and there were probably security cameras following the little crack in the ceiling, too. Her mind was racing, RACING! Her heart was pounding practically out of her chest! What, a migraine too!? Premeditated murder!!! she yelled to herself. If she could scream that loudly while they fell from the ceiling, they could hold a deal with the teachers and maybe survive highschool. The security cameras would be able to catch them. That would work! It had to work!!!

Her reactions happened so fast that Nariko had little time to realize that her left hand had snaked out from under her and clung to Ren's arm already. Nariko looked away, frustrated with herself, but immediately back towards the crack again, just waiting for her plans to play...

[[ Good Night~ ]]

Last edited by YumeBott; 07-06-2011 at 06:08 AM.. Reason: I didn't say goodnight ; w;"

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-06-2011, 06:33 AM

[[ Night Yumi-chan <3 ]]

Ren sat calmly, the last thing she would do was panic. She wouldn't be surprised if Nariko was thinking of different ways to deal with this situation.. Ren kinda had the feeling that Nariko was thinking about herself, it didn't bother her though; she was used to being abandoned and left to deal with the problem alone. She shook her head and shoved the thought out of her head so she could focus on how to keep them both safe, even if Nariko was the same as all the other kids. Think... You're SUPPOSED to be the one ready for the worst!!! Ahh why did I EVER start listening to everybody else?! It's they're damn faults I can't think straight anymore!! I don't care if Nari is a back-stabber, she hadn't left me yet and that's all that matters! There's no way I'm leaving her to deal with this by herself!! Ren tightly closed her eyes tightly as she tried to think but her mind started to became clouded as she watched the crack get closer to the two. She thought about how she was heavier so she'd fall first. Ren you idiot, what're you thinking?! Ren yelled at herself. She didn't even notice Nariko's arm clinging to hers she was so scared but you couldn't tell by just looking. You had to know her personally in order to find out when she acting brave when really she was screaming in the head.

YumeBott
Dreamer

Old 07-06-2011, 06:06 PM

[[ Eesh. It lasted longer than I thought. Call it 1pm central time~ Good Morning/Day btw ;o]]

Nariko watched with Ren as the crack slowly snaked closer and closer. She wasn't afraid of falling down and breaking things. She was afraid of landing on the teachers and possibly getting shot by instinct. She slowly came back into focus as she heard the teachers continuously talking about how to go about killing the students. It was similar to the arguments beforehand, but this time they'd come to a conclusion.

"One at a time. That way no one gets out and can tell people that it's us, because one person's being and belongings are much easier to destroy and dispose of than many at once if we attempted massacring them."

Nariko couldn't help but squirm a little bit. She was shaking, yes, but now she was really uneasy. The knot in her stomach almost made her want to cry and just die right then. The suspense was killing her faster than the teachers would. She didn't want to be taken away and "disposed" of! Nariko wanted to LIVE.
Just then, the crack in the ceiling started to make noise. As it started to move slower, Nariko could hear the resistance it was putting off. The ceiling wasn't meant to break, and the result of this breaking was noise. She heard the tiny little SNAPs of the paint cracking off of the outside. The teachers only talked for a few more moments. It wasn't long before they, too, stopped to listen to this noise. They know we're here!
For the last few moments that Nariko remembered being in the ceiling, she clung to Ren. She closed her eyes, and she just waited.

[[ Wanna cue in the ceiling breaking? ;3 ]]

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-06-2011, 06:26 PM

[[ afternoon yumi-chan! <3 lol i'm in eastern time :3 ]]

Ren closed her eyes tightly and also waited for the worst.. When the vent finally gave out and started to fall, Ren did the first thing that came to mind which was getting herself up and over Nariko like a shield so if one of them got shot it would be Ren.

[[ bio for Ren: ren might be human but she's different than most humans, she could communicate with the dead/ see spirits that were doomed to roam the earth/ and she was immortal because of her father. her mother was a human and her father was an immortal demon. ]]

YumeBott
Dreamer

Old 07-06-2011, 06:48 PM

[[ Oooh~ eastern Time. Btw- eipc bio <3 ]]

Nariko's eyes shut tighter as the light poured into the vent and gave away to the ground below them. The sick sensation of falling lasted only a second before she remembered to open her mouth and scream bloody murder.
That was, until she hit the ground. She had managed to flip over onto her back while falling to avoid crushing her face, but her back still caught the worst of it. The wind was knocked out of her so hard that she thought she would die. In a slight daze, she struggled to look around for Ren, who was already above her like a shield.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't two of the little brats right now," said Mr. Lenin. He was apparently the person messing with the gun a few moments earlier, since the next thing Nariko knew was that her and Ren were facing it in his hand. The blackness where the bullet waited to be shot was ominous and petrifying. Nariko found herself staring right through the black hole of death, mouth open, eyes wide, brain-dead. "Shall I shoot you one at a time and get it over with? Or make it hurt for spying on us."

"P-rem-meditated.. M-m-urde-r," Nariko's small voice made the words inaudible, but the way she butchered them made her speech even worse.
"What did you say?" Mr Lenin asked.
"P-prem-meditated murder!" Nariko screamed, glancing around the room that didn't have a security camera in sight. Her heart was still beating quickly, and the room seemed to have an eerie silence to it. She hoped so badly that the cameras outside had gotten her voice recorded. Nariko tried so hard to hold back a whimper that she desperately wanted to let loose so she could curl up and pretend that nothing ever happened. The sun is shining down on a hot beach. The wind is blowing, there's warm sand on the ground, the world is happy. Thoughts like this floated through her head. It was just her luck that her body was too frozen to move, or else she'd be rocking back and forth in a fetal position.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-06-2011, 07:15 PM

[[ thanks! <3 i winged it :3 ]]

Ren stayed on top of Nariko like a shield, the demon blood from her father's side is where she got being so protective.. She slowly got off of Nariko and rose to her feet, standing in front of her. Her eyes were dark. "Premeditated murder, even if you do shoot us the other students would start thinking something was up. If someone found out what you so-called teachers were planning it would an instant death penalty on your part..." She growled under her breath.

YumeBott
Dreamer

Old 07-06-2011, 07:26 PM

[[ Rofl >w< Winging makes the world go round! And Angels fly. ]]

The teachers were about as in shock as Nariko was. They hadn't planned for this to happen. Ms. Glenwood glanced around at the other teachers, and it was evident that she was up to something. A hostile expression crossed her face, and she narrowed her eyes at the two girls.

"It's a deal." She stated. Nariko's wide eyes blinked once. She heard the soft patpat of two wet drops hitting the carpet beneath her. She was already starting to cry. "Get them out of here."
Two teachers that were beside Mr. Lenin walked towards the girls. Nariko didn't know these teachers. They were from another class in this giant school. It hadn't really occurred to her how many teachers there were in the school, since she only knew of the select few she had classes with. These two hands of the unknown teachers reached out to the girls, each taking an arm. Nariko was usually the type to resist, but realizing how afraid and in shock she was, her muscles gave into the force of being dragged out of the lounge.

"But! If we catch ANY of you two girls interfering with our plans, talking about them, or even THINKING about them, we'll put you next on the list, no matter what the price. It doesn't matter if you call the cops. We have connections, just like you do. You can run, but you can't hide forever."
The last words Nariko heard echoed through her head in complete blackness. She had forgotten about being dragged across the rubble that her and Ren had created. Her mind bleeped out the trip to the front door, and even slurred the pain of being dropped on the concrete outside. She only knew that she and Ren were alive.

Last edited by YumeBott; 07-06-2011 at 07:28 PM.. Reason: The teachers were too mysterious with no background ;D?

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-06-2011, 07:50 PM

Ren glared darkly at the teachers as they spoke. She let herself get dragged outside with Nariko. She fell forward when the two unknown teachers dropped them outside on the concrete. Ren found herself terrified on the inside and out for the first time, her heart was beating so fast and hard it echoed in her ears. She glanced over at Nariko to make sure they were both alive and sighed out of relief when they were.

YumeBott
Dreamer

Old 07-06-2011, 08:02 PM

Nariko was so badly scared that after she was dropped on the concrete, she just laid there for a few moments. She couldn't think at all. Then, she turned her head a bit to see Ren, who had safely gotten pulled out like she had. I wonder what will happen tomorrow..., she wondered. A frown found it's way to her face, and Nariko whimpered. She opened her mouth to speak once, only to hug her knees and start crying like a baby. She'd been holding in her tears for so long, and nothing about this situation helped. She hadn't gotten sleep from the night before since she was drawing for eight hours, she was already on edge from the years of holding in tears, plus, having a gun pointed to your face after you fall from the ceiling on some people who are planning to murder you is pretty scary.

"I-I'm sorry I dragged you into this..." Nariko managed to say between sobs. She sniffed and then wiped her current round of tears away with the sleeve of her white shirt.