GypsyDancer
I AM THE WARRIOR!

Old 07-21-2011, 01:54 AM

It was a full moon and there were clouds in the sky, but they weren't covering the moon. Oxana Nikola was a werewolf, roaming the streets after leaving her pack in Russia... Moscow. They were her family, but teenage rebellion kicked in and Oxana decided to come to America. She was living on the streets of New York City, stealing cars and just other simple acts of thievery. The full moon did not determine when she shifted, but rather made her more tempted to change. Oxana was stubborn though. She'd resisted temptation for the past two years with only an occasional slip up. Her bright yellow eyes flicked around cautiously as she strutted through open alley ways and dark streets, hard to find in a city that didn't really sleep.

Out of habit, Oxana stroked her long, thick, white hair that was layered down to her knees. When she was in werewolf form, her fur was the same white as her hair and her eyes were always that bright yellow and she always had canine teeth. In today's society, no one really noticed... especially in New York City. Her pale skin resembled the moon light in a way, but no one would notice. The feel of a steel barrel against the back of her head made a smile come across her face and her fangs glistened. "Give me you're money!" Oxana giggled, "Oh, someone wants to play a little game do they?"

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 07-21-2011, 02:20 AM

Alice was a thirteen year old human girl with the addition of being a mystic. She had a small snow owl-friend who the humans couldn't see named, Abel. Alice like to call him Al for short. Alice liked to roam the busy streets of NYC with the high hope of not getting kidnapped. Surely enough her aunt Sabrina would scold her for being out so late but she couldn't help it.

She walked towards her favorite spot that she had to first go to an alley where a ladder bolted onto the side of a building led to a small rooftop of a 24/7 open pub. Upon reaching the alley she climbed up the ladder and pulled herself over the edge of the roof where she laid in the center in order to stare at the stars.

GypsyDancer
I AM THE WARRIOR!

Old 07-21-2011, 02:35 AM

The gun cocked and Oxana's grin grew. "Oh, now that's not really fair to you. Make it more challenging... Go ahead and pull the trigger." She said in her velveteen voice. The guy was shaking; Oxana knew the smell of fear. His finger was on the trigger, preparing to squeeze. Before the bang of the shot was heard, Oxana had moved swiftly up behind him. "It's my game now." She whispered, pressing her full, pink lips to his ear. "I'll let you live, but you have to give me that switchblade in your pocket and any money you have. This isn't the first time you've robbed tonight is it?" The guy shook his head and Oxana snorted. "I thought so. I don't want to see your face again. This is my city. You don't challenge me on my turf, got that?" She asked as the guy gave her what she requested. Quickly, she counted it before shoving the guy away from her. "Get out of here before I change my mind." She ordered in a very strict Russian voice.

With her newly... earned funds and a new weapon, Oxana continued on her walk. Then she heard running footsteps behind her. "Shit..." She muttered, taking off running as fast as she could. "Hey! She's heading east on thirty-seventh, through the alleys." A person muttered into a radio. "She's heading for the roof tops." They added, chasing after her. Oxana panted as she ran and climbed up to the roofs. Her breath was quick and shallow from the adrenaline that kicked in. "Hey, you! Stop!" An approaching voice called out to her. A low growl came from Oxana's chest as she quickened her speed and leapt over several roofs. The pursuers were gaining on her. Oxana's vision caught on a younger girl and she quickly headed in her direction, grabbing the girl from behind. "Shh, I won't hurt you. I won't let anyone hurt you. I simply require your assistance for a bit." She said, pressing her lips to the girl's ear. "Alright, this is enough! Let the girl go!" A man in a dark suit said, sternly, as he looked at Oxana. "Make me!" She retorted, using the girl as a human shield. Her eyes narrowed on the man. "I'll let her go, if you let me walk away from this with no problems." Oxana offered, in as nice a voice as possible. When the man started shaking his head she grew impatient.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 07-21-2011, 02:49 AM

Alice heard a shooting that came from a small handgun that wasn't that far away and quickly sat up. Abel adjusted himself on her shoulder when she sat up with a small complaint. "Sorry Al..." She muttered quietly and flickered her eyes around the area. Before she knew it she was snagged by a total stranger. Abel was panicking, even after the girl spoke. Alice glanced at the girl with innocent blue-green eyes as she gave a small nervous yet trusting nod. She flickered her gaze to the people, not afraid of the girl who 'held her hostage'. Alice got the feeling she wasn't human so she trusted her to keep her word. Al was still flying around in panic.

GypsyDancer
I AM THE WARRIOR!

Old 07-21-2011, 02:59 AM

Oxana glared at the man before she picked the other girl up and jumped to another roof, out running the man by quite a few buildings. When she was far enough away, she jumped down into a dark alley and stayed against the wall to wait until it was safe. It was several minutes before she put the girl down and let her go. "I'm sorry about that. I didn't mean to scare you or anything." Oxana said, softly. "Your... owl had nothing to worry about, I promise." She added, looking at the girl curiously. A muffled voice came over a radio. Oxana cursed herself and signaled for the other girl to be quiet and pulled her along behind her. "Follow me." She ordered, pulling the girl into a dingy building that seemed to be abandoned.

The inside of the building was set up sort of like a house... well a cheap house. "I hate to tell you, but they'll be looking for you until the night is over... they'll be looking for me too. So, I'd suggest hiding out here, but whatever. I won't stop you." She said, releasing the girl and moving over to the kitchen type area. "Can I get you anything?" She asked, pulling a soda from the refrigerator. "My name is Oxana Nikola. I'm from Moscow, Russia. And since I can smell you I'm just going to tell you, I'm a werewolf." She added, flicking her yellow eyes to the girl to gauge her reaction.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-21-2011, 03:12 AM

Aceline gave a small nod and followed the girl. Abel landed on her shoulder, calm..er.. than not even 5 minutes ago.

Upon reaching the small house Celin closed the door behind her in case Oxana had not. "That's fine, I choose to stay here with you." She spoke in light french accent. "My name is Aceline Belle, I'm a mystic and this is my friend Abel." Celine referred to her owl since it was clear that Oxana could see him. She shook her head and took a seat. "No thank you."

GypsyDancer
I AM THE WARRIOR!

Old 07-21-2011, 03:19 AM

Oxana smiled at Aceline's calm reaction. "Is a pleasure to eat you. Um, I mean meet you. I apologize. Slip of the tongue. I won't eat you, I promise." She said, mentally kicking herself for that slip. She was still used to threatening people. She sat on the edge of a different seat and lightly sipped her soda. "Smart choice by the way. Ah, might I ask what you can do? I'm asking out of mild curiosity." She asked, arching one manicured eyebrow. Oxana loved to learn, it was a passion.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-21-2011, 03:50 AM

Ace shook her head slightly. She glanced at Oxana when she asked. Ace had to think a bit before answering. "I can control the simple elements, communicate with the spirits of the netherworld and..." Her voice trailed off when she tried to remember the last thing she was able to do.. Al hooted at her and she shook her head, coming back to reality. "That's all I remember." Ace answered in small voice. "I never to practice because my aunt always has me doing something to keep my mind preoccupied..." She murmured quietly. Basically, her aunt Sabrina treated her like a slave because she wasn't blood related.

GypsyDancer
I AM THE WARRIOR!

Old 07-21-2011, 04:12 AM

Oxana was genuinely interested in this girl. "That's pretty... how you say? Cool?" She said, setting her now empty can on the floor and crushing it with her foot. Her eyes darted around as she listened for a moment to the surroundings. Then her eyes came back to Aceline. "So, you live with your tetya?" Oxana asked, raising her eyebrow again. "So, she doesn't like you for to practice with your abilities?" This troubled Oxana. "Well, you always welcomed here or to come with me to the woods so for you to practice your powers. If you would like? If not, well... ze offer still stands. Da?"

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-21-2011, 04:52 AM

Aceline flickered her eyes around the room out of habit. "Her and my cousin Dave but it doesn't matter." She sighed softly under her breath. Ace shook her head when Oxana asked. "She wants me to become human and by not letting my practice she hopes that someday I'll loose my freaky powers.." She answered in low tone, afraid that somehow her aunt would find out about this and her new comrade. Her eyes lifted back up at Oxana when she made the offer and a smile crossed her soft pink lips. "I'd love to." She chirped happily. Al hovered off of her shoulder and flew around the small room.

GypsyDancer
I AM THE WARRIOR!

Old 07-21-2011, 04:59 AM

Oxana nodded sympathetically. "Ah, she no understand that what you have is gift and is not bad. I suppose the minds of others cannot be easily changed. I would offer you place to stay, but I would think your tatya and dvoyurodnyĭ brat have more... suitable conditions. Da?" She said, ducking when she noticed that the owl would hit her if she didn't duck. "But you come let me know anytime and I will take you or let you in, da? I'm usually here so no worries. If I am out, door is usually unlocked." She got up and sat down beside Ace. "You are first true comrade since I come to America. Even though we just meet."

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-21-2011, 05:33 AM

Aceline gave a small nod. "O-okay..." Ace smiled again when Oxana called her a comrade. "You too actually, well since I moved in with aunt Sabrina." Al stopped with he heard something and went to land on Ace's head. She glanced up at him and jumped when she heard her aunt calling her. Aceline quickly stood and bowed. "I must be going now, it was a pleasure meeting you Oxana." She gave her a quick hug before walking out of the room.

Her aunt stopped when she saw her niece and and crossed her arms, tapping a foot in annoyance. "Où avez-vous été Aceline? Je vous ai dit de ne jamais quitter la maison après la tombée!" She scolded. Aceline bowed low apologetically. "Pardonnez-moi tante ... Je voulais voir les étoiles une dernière fois avant de rentrer ..." She said in small voice, it was clear she feared her aunt. "Ce n'est pas une excuse! Viens, nous allons à la maison et vous n'êtes pas à quitter la maison plus!" Her aunt hissed before grabbing Ace's arm and leading her to the truck. Aceline flinched when she raised her voice and apathetically followed her aunt.

GypsyDancer
I AM THE WARRIOR!

Old 07-21-2011, 05:42 AM

Oxana sighed and sat in her home alone. She waited until it was later in the night before going out again. This time she was in her werewolf form. Her nose followed Ace's scent until she found where she lived. She stood outside of her window for a long time, trying to decide if she wanted to try to talk to Ace. Instead she opted to just sleep outside of the window.

(feel free to time skip to the next morning...)

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-21-2011, 05:52 AM

(okayz)

~~The Next Morning~
Aceline laid in her bed with Al on his little stand she made for him. Like him, it couldn't be seen by humans. She slowly slipped out from underneath her covers and went over to her window since she pretty much locked in her room. Ace silently opened her window and peeked her head outside, blinking a few times when she saw Oxana. She focused on her powers and had a cloud come over to the window and climbed out onto it, Al followed as soon as he noticed she was leaving.

Ace silently made a copy of herself in which was still asleep before closing her window and hovered down to the ground. Climbing off of the cloud it disappeared back into the sky and on the ground.

GypsyDancer
I AM THE WARRIOR!

Old 07-21-2011, 05:56 AM

Oxana must have fallen asleep at some point, but she didn't exactly know when. She awoke with a start, her heart racing. She had shifted back in her sleep. Her eyes rested on Ace for a moment. "I'm sorry. I was going to see if you were okay, but I couldn't make myself tap on your window so I just stayed out here in case you would need me." She said in a low voice. Her eyes darted around uncomfortably.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-21-2011, 06:00 AM

Aceline shook her head. "It's okay, c'mon let's go somewhere else before untie realizes I'm gone.." She smiled and held a hand to her friend after she herself stood. Abel gave Oxana a light 'good morning' peck on the cheek, careful not to hurt her.

GypsyDancer
I AM THE WARRIOR!

Old 07-21-2011, 06:05 AM

Oxana gently took her hand and nodded for her to lead the way. A giggle escaped her lips at Abel's good morning peck cause it tickled. It was a cool morning... not too cold. It was rather enjoyable. "Wanna get breakfast?" Oxana asked, remembering that she still had some money from when that guy tried to rob her. Luckily it was in her bra, so she could actually afford to eat something.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-21-2011, 06:11 AM

Ace gazed at Oxana curiously and gave a small nod. "Yeah, sure~" She giggled a little and Abel nudged her gently before landing on her shoulder.

GypsyDancer
I AM THE WARRIOR!

Old 07-21-2011, 06:48 AM

Oxana smiled and pulled Ace with her carefully, to a diner that she had eaten at when she first came to America. It wasn't very... pristine, but it was good. She continued on to the table she sat at when she could eat here and sat in her usual seat, facing the diner and the window. "This is first American place I visit when I come here from Russia. Is not best, but is good." She said, smiling at Ace and Abel.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-21-2011, 06:57 AM

Aceline followed Oxana with ease. Abel got compfy on the booth next to Aceline when they reached the diner. Ace flickered her eyes around the area with awe in her eyes. "Wow... I've never been to a diner before.." She said in a kind of small voice, but she was happy to be here with Oxana.

GypsyDancer
I AM THE WARRIOR!

Old 07-21-2011, 07:30 AM

Oxana tilted her head to the side, curious. "You have never been to diner? Is your tatya so delusional as to keep from world like that?" She asked, getting kind of peeved at Ace's aunt. Her eyes flicked around for a moment before a waitress came up to their table. "I'll have an orange juice and one of every food on the menu." Oxana ordered, having not eaten in several days.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-21-2011, 07:38 AM

Aceline glanced at the waitress. "Can I get apple juice and an order of flapjacks with maple bacon?" She asked/ordered.

GypsyDancer
I AM THE WARRIOR!

Old 07-21-2011, 06:55 PM

Oxana smiled at Ace then looked around the restaurant. The waitress scribbled down the order then walked away. "You like pancakes?" She asked, knowing most people liked pancakes.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-21-2011, 07:34 PM

Aceline gave a small nod. "I prefer flapjacks but I like pancakes too." She smiled a little and rested her head on her arms. The booth made her feel shorter than she was because she couldn't touch the floor.

GypsyDancer
I AM THE WARRIOR!

Old 07-21-2011, 07:57 PM

Oxana nodded before she looked at Abel. "So... how long you two have been together?" She asked, referring to the owl. Oxana loved owls. She even had her own owl, but she had been forced to leave her in Russia. Maybe she would go on a recon mission to get her beloved Natasha back. The thought made her look a little sad and longing, but she quickly recovered.