Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-08-2011, 05:14 AM

Seimei just narrows his eyes at the other. "And if I was OCD and I believed something very horrible would happen if the cap didn't get back on.....that could cause a mental breakdown." Of course he's not OCD to his knowledge, but whatever it is in that bottle, it has a strong smell. "And some smells are stronger than other and people can smell it when no one else can." He'll come in....after he pulls his hoodie over his nose in an attempt to keep the smell out. It, of course, doesn't work fully, but it's better than nothing. So he comes in and sits down with his hoodie up to his eyeballs.

Pixel Cafe
^ ,^

Old 11-08-2011, 05:34 AM

Lucifer wasn't listening to the other exactly, he was lost in his own mind. This was just too good to be true, there's no doubt he's sure the boy is definitely from his own kind. He could only grin when the boy covered his nose, because he knew that wasn't going to work much. "hm, do you by any chance believe in vampires?" he asked casually, his eyes focusing on the boy firmly. As he waited for a response, he grew out his sharp teeth and opened a small wound on the inside of his lower lip before hiding his teeth again. Of course, he was secretive about it and made it seemed as if he had nibbled on his lips for a second. He then lethis lips part slightly to add his own pure blood to the scent.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-08-2011, 05:43 AM

Seimei is curled up a bit, trying to ignore things. "It doesn't matter whether I do or not. This is a counseling session...and whether I believe or not....doesn't chance the fact of their existence....or lack thereof." His eyes immediately snap up to Lucifer's lips when the blood smell hits him. Now? He feels the urge to attack Lucifer himself. That probably wouldn't be a very good idea. He's pretty much clawing himself right now in the legs. He doesn't want to attack, but at the same time he does. He automatically forgot about the bottle when the other smell came out. It's better and much stronger. And so, he starts trembling a bit, his eyes are unable to focus at the moment.

That little sliver of self-control he had, is gone in a sliver of time...and he essentially launches himself at Lucifer and goes to bite him, wherever is convenient. He doesn't have control of himself at this point.

Pixel Cafe
^ ,^

Old 11-08-2011, 05:57 AM

Lucifer had sat there quietly, listening and observing the other. Amused at how obvious the others frustration and hunger was. He knew very well the other was failing at holding back, so he relaxed himself knowing he'd could be attacked any moment- and it was just as predicted. He grinned when the other launched towards him, enjoying the sudden weight on him and the shock wave of pain when the other bited into him. He let out a pleased groaned, pushing the other off before he could reach the point of loosing complete self control. Lucifer grabbed the bottled and handed it to the boy, "I won't risk getting drained. Have this."

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-08-2011, 06:04 AM

It's what Lucifer deserved after his teasing. And how long can one really hold out? Seimei's own blood is not really good enough. It's really just fooling his body into thinking it's getting what it needs. That can only delay the inevitable for so long. So, as he's dealing with his own problem, he doesn't even notice the noise Lucifer makes. He's a little distracted by the fact that his body is finally getting what it needs....and it is the good stuff. The really good stuff. But he's not too happy about being pushed off in the middle, made obvious by the growling. He kind of just looks at the bottle for a moment, thinking about going for Lucifer again, but he ends up taking the bottle anyway and drinking it. "You're an asshole." That's all he's going to say.

Last edited by Cat Eye; 11-08-2011 at 01:52 PM..

Pixel Cafe
^ ,^

Old 11-08-2011, 03:48 PM

"I get that alot" he chuckled and fixed his shirt and then his posture against his seat. "I knew it, I had my suspicions since we met. You don't even know what you are do you?" he grinned. "are your parents, your parents by blood?" he asked him.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-08-2011, 04:07 PM

"I don't think it's good in this line of work you're in to be an asshole." Seimei states. It's the truth. How many assholes are therapists now? None, except Lucifer, because it usually doesn't work too well with the therapy. He just narrows his eyes at the other. "Basic genetics alone says I can't be their child." They both have blue eyes for one thing-a recessive trait-which means he could have no other eye color. "They're my foster parents." Though he has been with them a long time now.

Pixel Cafe
^ ,^

Old 11-08-2011, 04:17 PM

"people just consider the way I do things... 'different' they are ungrateful and therefore I'm called an asshole." he said and chuckled, "what I just did right now was a favor, living off your own blood will either make you loose control over someone else's or you die. Simple as that.... Wow- it's been decades since I have met another. But what a disappointment.. You're just a baby." he commented, a boy like seimei is just considered a child, a baby. At this age he hasn't even fully grown his fangs.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-08-2011, 04:31 PM

"There are different ways to do things than that way." Talking about what Lucifer just pulled on him. There are other ways to work to the you are a blood sucking vampire revelation. Seimei just narrows his eyes at the last part. That's the part he heard clearly. Instead of acting on the anger, which he's trying to hide and he's partially failing, and trying to hurt the other in some way, Seimei just gets up and heads for the door without saying anything.

Pixel Cafe
^ ,^

Old 11-08-2011, 04:51 PM

Lucifer stood up, using his natural speed to get himself in front of the door before the other could even grab the doorknob. "no no, don't leave we have so much to talk about!" he said grinning, taking the others hand with his strong ones and pulled him back to his seat. "so much to show and tell~"

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-08-2011, 05:00 PM

Seimei growls as the door is blocked. He is not amused. He is dragged back to the seat and it's obvious that he's pissed. "What else is there to talk about? And I don't want to be here anymore." He narrows his eyes at the other. He's kind of pissed at Lucifer....just a lot. "There's nothing more for right now." He wants out of this room since he feels kind of trapped in it actually thanks to Lucifer here.

Pixel Cafe
^ ,^

Old 11-08-2011, 05:23 PM

"you just found out something about yourself that is unhuman and you have no questions? No questions at all? You must have some curiosity in there somewhere." he said and chuckled, " there's things you have to know, so you won't end up killing yourself. Either way it's not like I'm going to let you go that easily, after all these years I won't. I'm determined to raise you as it is intended."

(i might use the Ann rice thing where drinking the last drop kills them. )

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-08-2011, 06:17 PM

"Nope. I've found experience is the best teacher." Such as, experience teaching him that Lucifer is an asshole which shouldn't be surprising considering his name. He should have expected it. "I'll figure out things in the old fashioned way." He'll more than likely end up dead before it's all said and done....or completely insane. That's a possibility too. He's still kind of eyeballing the door, still thinking about making a run for it. He wants out of this room now. Especially while he's in it. Sure, the biting felt right to him, but he still feels bad about it at the same time.

(And fine by me -was in class- )

Pixel Cafe
^ ,^

Old 11-08-2011, 06:31 PM

(welcome back)

"Seimei, please now.. Don't be irrational." he said, adjusting his glasses with his index finger. The lamp across the room reflecting on his eyes, making it gleam slightly. "learning by experience isn't the best way to go in our case. We're not humans you cocky little brat." he said followed by a chuckle, standing against the wall besides the door. This boy will definitely be a pain in the ass, but he much rather have this child around than to continue living alone. He cant leave him alone either way, he'll stop aging around his twenties and it'd be bad if he ends up in a lab. Either way their kind is almost extinct, or in good hiding that he has no knowledge of. In the end, he wants the boy to stick around.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-08-2011, 06:40 PM

"It's not irrational. Most of everything learns through that method." Partially because they need to try it for themselves to believe the person. That's the way things usually work. His eyes narrow a bit at the brat comment, but he says nothing about it at this point. He'd rather look around and try to find a way out. He feels like he's trapped in here or in a cage or something...and no one or thing likes feeling trapped or being in a cage. And this boy feels about the same toward Lucifer-except he uses the word asshole instead. Being in this room just makes him anxious now.

(Thank you : D)

Pixel Cafe
^ ,^

Old 11-08-2011, 07:04 PM

"A lot of things are learned that way. But if you don't know a couple of things you can get yourself kill, even caught like some wild animal. It'd be sad to see yourself under the control of the scientist." he said and gave the other a more firm and serious stare. "you're taking this lightly. At least you aren't like some who wish to be what they can't."

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-08-2011, 07:18 PM

"Yeah, but with you around? I might what to choose the scientist. They're not hard to understand." Because they're in a role and that role is easily understood. Lucifer? Not so easily understood by Seimei here. "And being caught like an animal? I already feel like I am." And that's the truth right there. He couldn't leave even if he wanted to. "No point in denying it." He likes biting and drinking his own blood. "I did go for you." And that's the big point on that.

Pixel Cafe
^ ,^

Old 11-08-2011, 07:29 PM

Lucifer breathed in deeply before sighting, "Seimei." he said as he walked over to his seat and sat down. Relaxing. Yet he kept his eyes on the other, making sure he won't reach for the door again. "I'll try and be a little nice then, since you obviously can't handle it. So, what do you think about all this that's happening? You're not planning to tell anyone I assume."

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-08-2011, 07:35 PM

Seimei does feel a little bit better about the door not being pretty much blocked by Lucifer. It at least lets him fool himself that he has a way out and isn't in a cage called a room. "Why would I tell anyone? No one would take it seriously no matter what. People don't believe and won't believe in it." They'll explain it away in some way or another. "So there's no point in trying to tell people. And those few who might believe it....would be the ones I don't want to meet whether I was a vampire or not."

Pixel Cafe
^ ,^

Old 11-08-2011, 07:52 PM

"I didn't ask for a long explanation. A simple no should have been fine." he said with a slight playful tone. "so you're going to keep your mouth shut. Good. But how will you go about feeding yourself hm?" he asked him, "it's a hard task to do without getting caught."

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-08-2011, 08:06 PM

Seimei just looks at him flatly. "If you don't like the way I answer questions, then don't ask them." Many people do want to know the reasoning behind the decision. "I'll figure it out." He'll find a way. He has to. Maybe he'll attack some bums....or see if animal blood is passable enough for the need. Trial and error right there.

Pixel Cafe
^ ,^

Old 11-08-2011, 09:58 PM

"you'll figure it out" he repeated sarcastically, "you don't even know whos blood is proper to drink. Who's you should stay away from." he pointed out and grinned. "why don't you just ask me, stop being stubborn."

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-08-2011, 10:34 PM

Seimei growls a bit. "You just keep proving over and over that I should have kept arguing against going to a therapist." He just wants to go home now and take a break. This is too much in one day. And if nothing else, if Lucifer pisses him off enough, he'll just attack him instead.

Pixel Cafe
^ ,^

Old 11-09-2011, 01:25 AM

Lucife glanced over at the clock and sighted, "you have a lot to think about Seimei." he informed as he adjusted his glasses, "I'll see you tomorrow at the same time. For today, our time is up." he said obviously not pleased by this fact. But tomorrow he'll come over again.

Cat Eye
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 11-09-2011, 01:39 AM

"Thank God." Seimei says in a sigh pretty much. And he's out of that door as soon as possible.

But the next day his parents force him to go back against his will. He would have liked to never come back again. He's kind of in a corner, trying to halfway hide. He's munching on a sandwich and working on some foreign language homework-Japanese actually. It's one of the few classes he truly enjoys.