Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 12-02-2012, 06:30 AM

When she stepped infront of Eric the others growled more and then one stepped forward. He looked like the leader and glared at her, "what are you? you dont smell right to me.. infact all of you smell weird." he said as he looked at them. Andrew slowly moved to stand next to Maya and growled himself. When the alpha saw him, he didnt' back up but it was clear he was surprised to see a cat here. "and why are you here? your at the edge of our territory." the alpha growled at them.

Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 12-02-2012, 07:35 AM

"We aren't from here we didn't know this was your land. We just traveled from about a state or two away to get here and this was the first shelter we found. And you're right, but you wouldn't understand what happened to us. A few stupid human scientists did something to each of our dna's... well other then Usagi... she is purely bunny shifter." Maya said standing her ground and keeping her eyes on any of the wolves that dared to make a move. She may have still looked like a fox but she was a bit bigger then a normal fox... but she still had the extremely recognizable features of a fox... her largish ears, her fluffy large tail, her petite figure, her eyes... and most of all the way her ears and tail were tipped with a different color then her coat. "If you would just let us stay till our friend gets back I'm sure we could find another place to stay." she said softly hoping they aloud that.

Palmoun

Old 12-04-2012, 01:05 AM

The alpha growled more when he heard the words human scientist and right away didn't look like he wasn't going to be happy with them. "scientists have come through this park before, most of the time they just pass through but not before something goes missing." he said and then stepped forward. "if you are shifters running, your welcome to stay till the scientists come. When they do you better run, they can't get you if your deeper in the park." he said and you could tell he wanted to help. "my name is Silver and this is my pack. some of us are shifters, others are wolves. Most shifters and animals live together here, we protect each other and we will do the same for you." he said, you could tell he wasn't a fan of the scientists. "consider yourselves honorery members of the silver pack." he said.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 12-04-2012, 02:14 AM

"Thank you. Oh I'm sorry we haven't introduced ourselves. I'm Maya, I was born a human and saved by a fox shifter when I was younger, this is Eric, I saved him after he fell and broke his leg in the park I used to live in, his father is the scientist that did this to us and is looking for us. That's Usagi, a rabbit shifter changed her when she was a baby and I found her and raised her, and that's Andrew, he was originally a hawk shifter and they forced him to be a panther hawk mix." Maya said softly tilting her head to each one of them before she shifted into her human form and looked at the wolves actually rather surprised that they hadn't attacked her at least... with her being a fox and all... most wolves hated foxes no matter what race they were.

Last edited by Sinsue Hoshigo; 12-04-2012 at 02:22 AM..

Palmoun

Old 12-05-2012, 06:47 AM

The alpha watched as she shifted and soon the otter shifted into a male. Nodding to them, he slowly shifted and soon a man in a beat up pair of jeans stood infront of them. His eyes were the same and a few other of the wolves shifted into humans as well while the others stayed as wolves. "it is nice to met all of you, my name is West Silver." he said and eric smiled at him. "it is nice to meet you." and moved to hold out a hand. Yet some of the wolves growled and one even snarled at Maya. When West heard them, he gave a low growl and they all shut up. He then barked once and the pack all left but him. "sorry about that, the members of my pack that aren't shifters dont like things that smell like fox or of prey." he said as he looked at them. "and I have a question, since you know of the scientists then you must know if they have a wolf shifter, do they?" he asked and you could see hope and desperation in his eyes.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 12-05-2012, 10:31 AM

"Yes but he was twisted... when I saw him all he wanted was to kill me and Andrew... his name was Kenny and I believe he was a wolf mixed with like five other creatures... he was insane really." Maya said softly before shifting back into her fox form and pulled out a pair of battered wings that still looked awful from the crazed wolf trying to get to her and Andrew. "This is what he did to me... if you were to move some of my fur out of the way you could also see scars on my back... they turned him into a monster really... of course I don't know if he was that crazy before or not. But anyway, he was the only wolf shifter I saw... Andrew did you know of any other wolf shifters there? They had to have another to get the dna to change my dna." she asked softly glancing over at the young boy.

Palmoun

Old 12-06-2012, 06:59 AM

West frowned when he heard him and looked at Andrew with hope. Andrew nodded as he stayed in his panther form, "their had been a girl wolf shifter pass by my door a few times. But she dissappeared after a while but I could still smell her. I didn't know what happen to her." he said and west frowned and looked at the ground. He looked defeated before looking at them. "I am sorry for the question, i have just been looking for my mate and her brother." he said softly. eric frowned when he heard him, "I am sorry." was all he found he could say. But then west looked at them and tried to smile a bit, "how about if I show you around so that you can get use to your new home." he said.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 12-06-2012, 12:30 PM

"I would love to help you... but it's so far from here... When we get settled and everything settles down for us I would be more then happy to see if we can help, I just don't know how we would get in and out of the building on our own." Maya said softly then smiled and nodded. "that would be wonderful thank you." she smiled glad that they had finally came in contact with someone that actually wanted to help them.

Palmoun

Old 12-08-2012, 07:54 AM

West nodded and sighed, "it is okay if you can't help, i know it is hard." he said as he looked at her but was greatful that she was offering to help. Hardly any other shifter would do that here since no one wanted to be near the scientists. He then smiled and nodded, "this way, the park it actually pretty large and has many shifters." he said as he started to lead the way into the forest. Eric smiled and started to follow with Andrew coming with them.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 12-09-2012, 12:46 AM

Maya and Usagi both nodded and fallowed West looking around seeming happy. Maya was so glad that they were safe here but was starting to worry... she could feel something inside of her fighting and hurting her insides something awful... but that didn't show just yet.

Palmoun

Old 12-09-2012, 05:04 PM

West showed them all the streams, the best places to hide, what to avoid and seemed to be happy to do so. Even though these people could bring the scientists it seemed like they could help them. He hoped they could. As they walked Eric listened and slowly took Maya's hand into his own.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 12-10-2012, 01:20 AM

Maya listened and was happy to have someone who wanted to show them around and help them. When she felt Eric's hand she looked down and smiled at their two hands before looking at him happily. She then looked back to West and listened to him as he spoke and nodded a bit. "One of our friends is getting a job as one of the rangers so if you see a ranger close to the cave it might be him." she told them softly so they would know not to harm West.