Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-11-2014, 02:08 AM

Back after a long hiatus, so let's get some action in here!

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 06-14-2014, 12:34 PM

welcome back!

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-14-2014, 10:33 PM

Thanks Hummy! :)
Hopefully I can get some action back here and maybe even make some sales! :D

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 06-16-2014, 07:33 PM

during the event is a great time to promote sales =3

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-16-2014, 07:52 PM

For sure! I've made a couple of sales since the event started so hopefully more will follow - I'm hoping since there's an avi contest people will be needing my items for cosplay! ;)

Elirona
Giant butt

Penpal

Old 06-16-2014, 09:08 PM

Emma, are you looking to buy a Marvelous Moustache Bros? :o

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-16-2014, 09:14 PM

Not at the moment! I only have around 300g to my name! :(
Thank you though! :D

Elirona
Giant butt

Penpal

Old 06-16-2014, 09:15 PM

No problem! I should have it for a bit, so if you come into some gold, feel free to throw a message my way. :Ps

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-17-2014, 12:15 AM

Will do! Thank you!! Hopefully I'll make a sale soon and get some monies back! :D

Bound Birdie
Mistress of Mischief and Mayhem

Old 01-23-2018, 04:50 PM

I would love to see if you were willing to haggle/trade some items for some of the stuff in your MP shop?

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 01-23-2018, 06:37 PM

Bound Birdie: Sure! What items were you interested in?

Side note... I completely forgot all about this thread...

Bound Birdie

Old 01-23-2018, 07:02 PM

lol it's fine I think lotsa ppl forgot about the exchange while trades were down

anyways I would really love Bell Flower
Also these EI's be nice but I'm just trying to really focus on the CI's that seem to be climbing but I also only really have lots of pre '14 EI's for sale, and Pher ME, Overloards Wrath, Pengu and Drawing Room ~ I think are my only CI's :/ so I was thinking maybe a EI's for EI's? you might not need them but mine are older so might be worth a bit more? not the eggies don't worry :)

Demetri's Gift
Menewshan Masquerade
Licorice Lise
Spider Rain

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 01-23-2018, 07:30 PM

Oh it's been years since I've been in here!! I think when I went on Hiatus in dropped, and then I forgot all about it when I popped back in XD;

The front page hadn't been updated since 2014 so I went through and erased it all because I only have what's in my Marketplace left, and the Quest thread linked hasn't been updated in probably just as long (I'm not sure if you looked at the front page at all!) lol

[Demetri's Gift 2000
Menewshan Masquerade 2000
Licorice Lise 2500
Spider Rain 3500
Bell Flower 10000]

I think that's everything, yeah?
Let me take a look at my spreadsheet and see what I'm missing pre-2014! I can't remember what I'm missing and what I'm not, but I know there's a lot lol! <3

Bound Birdie

Old 01-23-2018, 07:49 PM

Sure take your time :) I did look at the front page but it had your marketplace link and saw that lovely bell flower XD I'm getting ready for work but I'll be back tonight or tomorrow morning and check here :)

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 01-27-2018, 10:33 PM

Bound Birdie: Sorry I haven't been back in! I had emergency surgery yesterday on my gallbladder - long story short I went into the ER on Tuesday and again on Thursday - Tuesday's attack lasted over 32 hours and then 4 hours after it stopped on Thursday I had another one that lasted until my surgery on Friday. On Wednesday I got scheduled for the surgery for Monday but I didn't make it that long LOL! I'm doing much better now though - I'll try to pop back in soon to see your response!

So it looks like what I mainly need are the rarer thing - here's a list of what I'm missing - I'm also missing the newest Festival of Winter Nights set if you have an extra set of that!

Quote:
Contribution Items
• King's Crown
• Fleet Commander
• Oriental Garden
• Makin' Moar Faces
• Squishy Space Protector
• Living Doll
• Kick Ass Action Hero

Event Items
• Pure Love Boa
• Valentine’s Lovelipop
• Valentine’s Belt
• Golden Decorative Stockings
• Green Clover Hairpin
• Angelbunny Head Gear
• Golden Glow – From Cain
• Golden Orchid
• Red Team Jersey
• Blue Team Jersey

Mennies Items
• Korean Robes

Auctioneer Items
• Corpse Hat
• Death’s Retirement Scythe
• Green Lederhosen

Commemorative Items
• Hawaiian Rainbow T-Shirt (F)
• Hawaiian Rainbow T-Shirt (M)
• Sakura T-Shirt (F)
• Sakura T-Shirt (M)

Mystery Items
• Jelly Head
• Medal of Totally Epic Win
• Medal of Shiny Awesomeness
• Medal of Super Spiffiness
• Baculum de Angelus et Diaboli
• Clavis de Angelus et Diaboli

SNG’s
• Cloud Hibiscus Bloom
• What’s That Head?
• OMG! Head
• Chicken in a Chokehold
• Totally IS Santa’s Hat
• Stinkin’ Gorgeous Hairnet
• Sour Cherry Candystick
• Fashionable Feesh
Out of that list let me know what you have (if any) and we'll go from there! :)
Btw - I'm loving your new avi!! :D

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 01-30-2018, 06:06 PM

Bound Birdie: Were you still interested?

Bound Birdie

Old 01-30-2018, 07:16 PM

Oh sorry for poofing! My power cable bit the dust for my laptop and my phone isn't really Mene friendly. But sadly I don't have an extra of any of those :( it seems like were even looking for some of the same things!

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 01-30-2018, 08:30 PM

That's okay! I just wanted to double check while I popped in before I forgot haha

Well darn! :( I wouldn't be able to trade for the Bell Flower for stuff I don't need, but I wouldn't mind trading the event items for stuff I already have :3 Do you have a list of stuff you have for sale/extra of and what you're looking for for each?

Bound Birdie

Old 01-31-2018, 04:51 AM

http://www.menewsha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=104352
Here's my store!

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 01-31-2018, 05:04 PM

Have you already sold the ones from the FOWN that just happened? I see those in the image and need them but I can't tell if they're sold or not lol

Bound Birdie

Old 02-01-2018, 01:04 PM

The most recent one? I believe I still do. Sadly though I'm still waiting on my new laptop cord, supposedly it will be here sometime between tomorrow and the third...
Though I keep checking the tracking and it seems to have the same effect as a clock when theres only 5 mins left of a long boring day of work. XP

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 02-02-2018, 12:45 AM

No worries! Just let me know if you have the set still when you can and we'll go from there <3

Omg I know right - I get that way with my tracking too! It's so painfully slow to move and update - I feel like it's especially so when it's something we really need to come in lol!

Bound Birdie

Old 02-02-2018, 08:48 PM

RIGHT! It didn't let me pick a shipping and it was like "yay this item has free shipping here ya go" and I was like NOOOO! I'll pay to overnight! but no... it's only made it from Brooklyn to Queens so far which I don't get ... like it took a whole day to get from one end of NYC to the other? I haven't been there in years but pretty sure it's not far enough to take a whole day and I'm on the other side of the country so that's not encouraging

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 02-02-2018, 09:37 PM

LOL Yeahhh - I live in NY and have that happen all of the time. My hub is about 4 hours away, and they take anywhere from 24-48 hours to get to my local office - no joke lol Doesn't matter if it's UPS, USPS, or Fed-Ex - they all take a ridiculous amount of time to go from one to the other. It's gotta be their sorting system or transportation method - like, they're put on delivery trucks that make stops all along the way or something. Otherwise I have no idea how it can take so long lol!

Bound Birdie

Old 02-03-2018, 01:33 PM

I had kinda a drr moment and just realized I have all those items on my main XD I'm pretty sure they are on my main and even if they aren't it's worth it for bell flower XD so trade started XP sorry to make you wait for nothin XP I just kinda have mini melt downs with out my laptop I think lol *computer addict*

OH NYC huh? That's awesome and expensive XD you must be rocking it at life to be living there congrats! I've only visited family out there ( they are actually in Jersey shhh they like to pretend though) but it seems like even a bike courier could make it from the Bronks to Queens in under a day XD Or just get on the subway for that matter~maybe it's just the traffic that makes it take for ever. I honestly won't even get in a car out there, total waste of time XD