JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 12-29-2016, 07:08 AM

Rogan didn't hide his smirk as he watched her struggle to think of a way to mix the chemicals but had to commend her on closing her notebook, and actually try to remember one. As he sat there waiting, he placed his elbow on the table and rested his chin on his fist, while he watched her which he knew was annoying her.

Rogan was surprised and blinked a couple times at the container that was placed in front of his line of sight, he sat up straight and then took it from her hand. Before he could start she quickly shoved water over to him, Rogan poured it into the flask as she asked and put the thermometer in to watch the temperature. He looked for the balance which he spotted to be on the other side of Morgan, he was about to get out of his seat, when he remembered how much she didn't like him being so close to her. He smirked as he leaned over the front of her body and reached for the balance, once he grabbed it he could tell she wasn't happy with him but he acted like it was nothing as he retook his seat and started to measure, "So what's the reason you are leaving the Council, Wolfe?" he asked not even looking over to her as he stirred the powdered chemical into the heated up water.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 12-29-2016, 07:34 AM

She was staring at two different chemical, 'Which one is it again that goes in next? Hmm, I'm pretty sure its this one...four or five grams?' As she made up her mind about which one went next, she felt and saw Rogan's body lean over hers. His whole side brushed against her and she could feel his body heat touch her body, shocked at first and almost dropping the containers in her hands, she quickly caught them and shot a glare at him, "You could have just asked you know." she frowned at him, but could see he was playing it off as if it was nothing, but knowing Rogan, he most likely did it because he knew she wouldn't like it and defiantly did not like him!

Morgan wasn't going to let him distract her as she went back to her work with a sigh, and handed him the next ingredient, "Five grams of this next." Looking back at the next few ingredients she was trying to remember how much but was positive about the last three but just needed to make sure she did the next two correctly or it could screw it all up. However, when Rogan spoke she sputtered thrown off by the sudden question, "W-what?" she looked over to him, and he gave her a look that said, 'I didn't stutter.' she looked at him for a few moment and then she caught sight of the clock, 'Two minutes left.' She handed him the next one, "One liter of this. Stop trying to distract me." she glanced at him, "I already told you the reason, anyways." she furled her brows at him.

Last edited by ChoShadowMaster; 12-29-2016 at 07:49 AM..

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 12-29-2016, 08:02 AM

He was satisfied with her reaction to everything, then when she questioned him, she easily read his face 'This is only a small part of your repercussions, Miss Wolfe.' he began to measure the next powdered chemical, she gave him and then rubbed shoulders with her as he reached for the graduated cylinder, that was next to her, "You shouldn't get distracted so easily, Miss Wolfe. Besides, I want to know the real reason, for your..." he almost said, quitting but instantly had a flash of Mr. Blooms face when the man told him not to mix it up again, "Resigning." he poured the liquid into the flask and stirred it, watching as it bubbled. "Staying in the Council, longer then just the expected time, would look better on your record." He turned in his stool completely to face her with a monotone face.

Last edited by JayRose; 12-29-2016 at 08:24 AM..

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 12-29-2016, 08:54 AM

Morgans eyebrow twitched as he touched her shoulder while reaching for something else, instead of wasting her time glaring at him, she simply focused on giving him the next item, "One gram." she slid the container over to him, "I don't see why you need to know something like this? Here, right now." she again didn't want to make any form of eye contact with him, she didn't want to talk about this, only because she knew she was going to have to talk to him later this evening, about it again, most likely after she was done teaching Mia, and everyone was gone for the day. She passed him the last item, "Seven drops of this." she placed the liquid in front of him and held the dropper pipet out to him in the palm of her hand, "I told you I talked to Mr. Bloom, about all of this. He can verify everything so you don't have to question whether or not I'm lying." she calmly looked him in the eyes, getting control of her emotions

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 12-29-2016, 09:31 AM

Rogan could see and feel the shift in her attitude as the conversation changed into something she wanted nothing to do with. "I'm talking about this here because what we're working on has no affect to our grade." He measured and mixed in the last powder, "Plus, you're the one that chose to leave without my permission yesterday and didn't let me ask all my questions." He looked to her hand as she held out the dropper to him. Picking it up without touching her hand he looked into her eyes as she did the same, as she tried to counter his words, "You can easily lie to a teacher, even one as good as Mr. Bloom." He wouldn't look away from her eyes as he made sure to emphasize 'you' to make sure she understood he was talking only about her not just anybody, "Or at lest give a half truth to hind the real reason." he matched her face and voice, with his own, holding her gaze for a moment longer. Rogan grabbed the liquid she had given him and squeezed out some into the dropped and then carefully dropped seven drops of it into the rest of the mixture.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 12-29-2016, 09:58 AM

Morgan never looked away from him as he spoke, knowing he would defiantly take that as him being right. Sadly, in a way Rogan really was right, she didn't want to hide the real reason behind why she wanted to resign from the Council, from Mr. Bloom but she knew the man wouldn't accept, 'I want to resign because their being mean, stupid, jerk faces to me! And I can't stand it any longer, and I'm coming to you because I don't want to go talk to the person who I hate working with the most and am scared of the most, so I'm coming to you.' She didn't let her thoughts take over her outward emotions, as Rogan spoke the truth, she also didn't miss the way he emphasize 'you'. She hated that he seemed to know her far more then she thought he did.

He looked away first and finished putting the last chemical into the mixture, which was turned into a clear green. She switched the heat off and the mixture began to glow a bright green, she smiled at the fact that she had gotten it all right but got rid of the smile quickly, "You can say what you will." Was all she responded with and sat there silently.

The bell rang loudly through the loud buzz of the classroom, "Alright, class!" Mr. Shaw clapped his hands, "Quickly and carefully! Clean up your tables, return and sign in all of your equipment and chemicals back to where they belong. Then have a nice lunch!" Morgan quickly stood up from her seat and grabbed the flask that was now cooled with the tongs over to the sink, happy to get away from Rogan for a moment. When she reached the sink she got there first and quickly cleaned it, a sad frown on her face at having to remember that she did in fact lie to her teacher. When she got back to the table he was still sitting there collecting the equipment he had pulled, she avoided looking him as she placed the now clean flask in front of him, then took all her gear off and put them back where they belonged. She grabbed all the chemicals she had pulled, then quickly went to go log them back in, hoping to finish before Rogan so she could leave the classroom without having to deal with him any longer.

Last edited by ChoShadowMaster; 12-30-2016 at 08:36 AM..

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 12-30-2016, 09:49 AM

He watched as she switched the heat off and the mixture slowly changed into a bright glowing green, 'Im impressed she got it right.' Her soft, calm voice filled his ear and he turned to face her, this was not the response he thought he would get from her. More then that he was shocked, he did not expect her to remain quiet and just sit there, he studied her face carefully, just as he was about to speak again, the bell rung and Mr. Shaw spoke. He turned to look at the man as he talked, when Rogan looked back to Morgan she was already gone, he looked around for her and saw her at the sink, "Hn."

Once he got all the equipment together, Morgan placed the clean flask and tongs in front of him and she was quick to get everything else done, she avoided him completely and quickly took off to return the chemicals. He smirked, 'Fair enough. Theres always later.' happy now that he obviously had touched close to a sensitive subject.
"Rogan, shall we get lunch together?" he turned to find Alice with a beautiful smile on her face, "Of course. Let me just return these real quickly." he smiled back to her, seeing that Deon and her had already finished cleaning up their part of the table.

Once he came back to the table to get his bag, he found Alice on her phone, "The others are saving our seats. Apparently they got let out early from their class, luckies." she shook her hand with a light giggle, then slid off her stool with her book bag in hand, "Ready?" she smiled stepping closer to him, "Yes." he caught sight of Morgan's long raven locks but chose to let her go this time, she was going to be in the Council room later today anyways. Rogan and Alice, left the classroom towards the dining hall for lunch and to meet up with their friends, along the way Alice asked, "How did your experiment go?" she didn't want to seem like she was jealous of Morgan so she kept her smile in place and talked in a sweet voice, "Better then expected to be honest." He smiled down at her, "And yours?" a concerned look came to her face but then it quickly went away at his question, "Just fine! It took a little bit of work remembering and looking at our notes but we got it!" she spoke excitedly. They continued to talk the whole way there, well mostly Alice, while Rogan satisfied her by listening and giving his input, here and there.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 12-30-2016, 10:54 AM

When Morgan, came back to her table to get her book bag, she wasn't so lucky to have gotten there before Rogan, even worst, Alice was there to. As, she got closer Morgan could hear them talking, 'Good maybe they'll ignore me like always and just go about there amazing day.' she tried to walk as quietly as possible, as she reached down for her bag she heard Rogan's voice which made her freeze but when she heard their footsteps moving away, she sighed in relief. She stood up and looked to the door only to make eye contact with Alice, she did not look happy, Morgan looked away and walked to the classroom door knowing they'd be long gone by the time she got there.

Looking down the halls both ways, she sighed at the sight of all the students mixed together in a sea of controlled chaos, all pretty much headed either to the dining hall or to go meet up somewhere to eat lunch. Which reminded her, pulling out her phone to text Sukie, "Hey, go ahead and have lunch with the others! Forgot have something to do today, sorry!" Morgan sighed and then quickly ran to her locker to put her books away and grab the other ones she'd need for her next classes, along with the lunch she had brought. Her phone buzzed in her skirt pocket, she pulled it out to see a text from Sukie, "What!? We were supposed to have lunch today! YOU OWE ME LUNCH!" Morgan chuckled as she started walking to the, East Garden Maze. "Don't worry, I got you covered for tomorrows lunch =)" "You better!"

Morgan, shook her head at Sukie, "Always food with that girl." Morgan pushed the large glass door open, leading out into the garden. Morgan got blinded by the bright sun, but once her eyes got used to it, she saw a few other students eating with their friends. The garden was huge, all of them were at this school, cobblestone walk ways, lined with beautiful cherry trees and few other kinds, the grass was a healthy green and always cut perfectly, a water fountain in the center it was surrounded by different kinds of beautiful flowers and a few benches for people to sit down at and further into the garden following the wavy path was the maze, which was slightly large but not to hard to get in and out of but to get to the center and enjoy the gazebo surrounded by a little pond and own little garden in it of itself was a bit harder to find. Looking around she saw her friend standing just outside the maze, a smile spread across her face at the sight, "Hey, Jacob!" she ran over to him, "Hope I didn't keep you waiting long? Sorry!" she had wished that Mr. Shaw, had ended just slightly early so that they could have returned everything before the bell rung, then she wouldn't have been late.

Last edited by ChoShadowMaster; 12-31-2016 at 02:22 AM..

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 12-31-2016, 02:39 AM

Jacob, checked his phone for the time to see that it read, '12:05pm' then looked around, "I hope she didn't change her mind?" his phone buzzed in his hand, he felt a drop in his stomach thinking it would be Morgan, saying she wasn't coming. He looked at his phones screen hesitantly and read the name, 'Text Message: Alice' he sighed in relief and ran his fingers through his hair as he open the text to see it was a group text, "Hey, guys sorry! Rogan and I just got out of Chemistry, right now. See you all in a bit." the others replied back and Jacob, debated if he should let them know he wouldn't be there or just ignore it, "Well, Rogan's the only that knows I'm meeting up with Morgan. He won't say who I'm meeting up with but they will end up bugging me if I don't say anything." he sighed as he suddenly felt like this was stupid, meeting up with Morgan like it was secret and he couldn't.

"Hey, Jacob!" hearing his name he looked up to see who it was and found Morgan, running over to him with a huge smile on her face, he returned it with a warm smile of his own, 'Forget it. I have more then just them as friends.' mind made up, he shot a text back to the group, "Won't be meeting up for lunch today, sorry! Meeting up with another friend for lunch today." then shoved his cell phone into his pocket as Morgan reached him and apologized for being late, "No, I just got here a few moments ago as well. Don't worry about it." he chuckled lightly at her slight, heavy breathing from running over to him.

"Shall we?" he asked gesturing to the maze and began to walk into the maze. He and Morgan, had been in the maze so much that they knew exactly which way to go without even having to pay attention, so it was easy to start up a conversation without worrying about getting lost in the maze. "So how was classes today so far?" he smiled over to her. Jacob, had been thinking all day how he would talk to her about everything without pushing to much and upset her, so he was worried and just wanted to have a nice talk before they got into that conversation.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 12-31-2016, 03:39 AM

Morgan, stood up straight and breathed out happily, "Whew, good! Last class went longer then I thought!" she followed him into the maze, both know where to go, the pathways were big enough for three people to walk side by side, Morgan chose to walk along side Jacob, instead of behind him, "I should have just texted you as soon as I got out of class. But I forgot to let Sukie know I couldn't have lunch with her today or she'd have my head if I stood her up." Morgan laughed lightly.

As they got a little further in Jacob, asked about classes, "They went great!" she put a triumph fist in front of her face, with a huge smile on her face, "I got all one hundred percent on all my returned homework!" she looked at him with a very pleased and slightly smug face, she wiggled her eyebrows at him, "And you?" she playfully challenged him on his own homework.

~~With the other Members~~

Titus, was the first to look at the text message from Jacob, "Hmm, Jacob's meeting up with another friend today." he tilted his head slightly, "Who?" Alex asked curiously, taking a bite from his sandwich "He didn't say." Graham answered looking at his own phone, "Why doesn't he just bring his friend with him here to us, so we can meet them and all have lunch together?" Alex pouted, chewing his food. Kylie, hit Alex in the back of the head, "Don't talk with your mouth full. It's gross and rude." she said taking a sip of her soup, then looked over to him after she swallowed it, "Owie! You meanie!" he rubbed his head and whined, sticking his tongue out at her, which she glared at him making Alex flinch away from her. "He wouldn't do that, Alex." Anna said softly, taking a drink from her tea then placing it back down on the table, "His poor friend would probably feel uncomfortable around all of us Council Members." she pointed out sweetly, the others nodded in agreement with her, "What, why?" Alex looked to Anna, with a confused look on his face, "Ugh, because Alex! Even though everyone likes us but when we're all together people start to get intimidated by us. Just seeing us all together is a different vibe then what their used to." Clara rolled her eyes at him and flicked her short blond hair over her shoulder.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 12-31-2016, 05:07 AM

He laughed as he watched his friend get psyched up about her scores, then he looked up off to the blue sky, covered in white puffy clouds, "Hmm...well I don't think it would be fair to share that with you." he glanced at her slightly, "I mean I wouldn't want to make you feel bad or anything." He teased her, grabbing his wrist behind his back and walking around the next corner before her.

~~Council Members~~

"Who wouldn't be used to what?" Alice asked curiously in a chipper tone, holding her tray of obviously fancy restaurant style food. Again, Blue Wood Academy, wanted the very best for all its students, even the food, which is what fueled its students for the rest of the day, so they made sure to have nothing by fresh food made everyday by excellent chiefs, who made a wide range of different foods for the students to pick from, and of course if there was nothing a student wanted, the chiefs would make it for them.

"Ah, Alice, Rogan! It's great you guys got here so fast!" Clara said happily, smiling at them, Clara absolutely looked up to Alice and wanted to be just like her, Clara would do anything for Alice! "Hey, you guys. Clara, was just explaining to Alex, why Jacob wouldn't want to bring his friend to come have lunch with all of us."Graham answered Alice's question. Everybody else quickly greeted them and moved around to make room for the two at the table. They both took their seats and placed their trays down, greeting their friends, "You don't think his friend would want to eat with us?" Alice asked Clara, "Not without being uncomfortable the whole time. And Jacob wouldn't do that to a friend." Clara stated firmly, "That's Jacob all right." Rogan chuckled before eating a part of the steak he'd just cut.

Alex, looked at them all for a moment with a thoughtful look on his face, "Is that why Morgan never eats with us?" The table went quiet for a moment, Rogan had paused in his chewing at hearing her name but then ignored it and swallowed, "Of course! She's just not used to all of us still. She probably doesn't think of us as friends just yet." Alice finally spoke, with a smile on her face. Alex frowned, "Jacob is her friend! I'm her friend!" he said excitedly pointing to himself, "Even, Anna and Kylie are pretty good friends with her." he tilted his head at Alice in confusion, but the look in his eyes challenged her words. Alice suddenly felt nervous, she didn't think he would be so quick to say such things, "Ah...well...maybe it's...just..." she wasn't sure how to reply and sweat began to form on her temples, "She can do as she choses, Alex." Rogan spoke taking another bite of his steak, "Beside, have you ever taken the time to go invite her or just go eat with her and her other friends?" he asked raising his eyebrow at him, "Ahh, no!" he whined sadly. The sudden tense atmosphere quickly went away when Rogan spoke and Alex went back to acting like the little kid he always was, "I'm a terrible friend!" he grabbed his hair and pulled on it, before he got hit in the back of the head again, "Stop whining about it! Just invite her next time then!" Kylie said annoyed at his crying.

Alice, was thankful for Rogan, saving her because she had no clue what to say, she touched his arm lightly, which made him look at her and she gave him a bright smile in thanks. He gave a half smile in return, as everyone at the table went back to talking normally again, he frowned down at his food wondering why he had gotten railed up about what Alex had said.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 12-31-2016, 06:25 AM

Morgan pouted and crossed her arms the best she could with her book bag in hand, as Jacob teased her, "MmMmm! Stop teasing." she whined slightly as he quickly rounded the corner, "Hey!" she ran after him and quickly grabbed his school blazer sleeve, "Jacob!" she looked up to his much taller form, pouting but then smirked, "Well, if your returned scores weren't that good, it's nothing to be embarrassed about." she said nonchalantly walking pass him and waving her hand around at him over her shoulder, "Its okay, you don't have to tell me." she looked over her shoulder back at him, as she continued walking to the center of the maze.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 12-31-2016, 07:03 AM

He smiled when he heard her whining and he could hear the shock in her voice as he had left her. He chuckled when she was soon holding onto his sleeve pouting up at him, 'Such a cute face she makes when she does that, to much fun.' he smiled down at her, as they stopped but suddenly she had a sneaky smile on her face and then nonchalantly she said he most likely got a bad score and he was shamed of himself for it.

His face was filled with shock and he blinked a few times at her, but as she walked away he glared at her playfully. His long legs quickly caught up to her as she kept walking through the maze, he was right behind her and he leaned down to whisper into her ears, "I got perfect marks on all my work, plus..." she had froze in mid-step, "I got extra credit in two classes for fixing a mistake in a question and for going above and beyond what the teacher wanted." he chuckled softly into her ear, "I normally don't gloat because I wouldn't want to embarrass anyone. But since you asked, I basically got, a hundred and ten percent." He stood up straight and patted the top of her head, "I win!" when she looked at him, Jacob stuck his tongue out at her playfully.

Last edited by JayRose; 12-31-2016 at 08:56 AM..

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 12-31-2016, 08:08 AM

She walked with a bright smile on her face, 'That'll get him to talk.' she thought. Sure enough, she was right, however she did not expect him to be behind her so suddenly and to speak so softly into her ear. As he started to talk, his warm breath tickled her ear and his voice vibrated against her ear, a blush quickly came to her cheeks. Then his words sunk in and her jaw dropped, she quickly looked back at him, to end up looking into his light brown eyes, that shined like beautiful copper in the sun and he still had that playful smile on her face. Morgan suddenly saw Rogans face and remembered he had just done the same thing not that long ago, and she felt the annoyance come back.

When Jacob, patted her head she glared at him annoyingly and swatting his hand away lightly, "Alright, alright so you're amazing and your teachers love you." she couldn't get the whole class with Rogan out of her mind all of a sudden now, 'Even when he's not around he still bugs and annoys me.' she had a slight scowl on her face, as they walked the rest of the way to the center of the maze with the gazebo surrounded by a small pond.

'Ugh, I was having such a good time with, Jacob to! I want to talk to him about this but...it's Rogan and I don't want to make him see like his talking about his friend behind their back.' she got a small smile on her face as they crossed the small bridge, to get into the gazebo, there was a few wooden benches for people to sit at and enjoy the view.

(Lol it kinda looks like that...you know what I was going for! It's much smaller looking then whats in the picture XD thats the closes one I could find!)

Last edited by ChoShadowMaster; 12-31-2016 at 08:39 PM..

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 12-31-2016, 08:55 AM

(Haha, yes its fine ;) I know what you're going for!)

Jacob could tell she had not thought is score would be that good, he had not seen the blush that pass across her cheeks, as her back had been to him and the fact that they were joking around so much, he wouldn't have thought he'd make her blush over something like that.

He chuckled low as she smacked his hand away, seeing the clear annoyances on her face, he shrugged his shoulders, "Told you I didn't want to make you feel bad." He followed her to the gazebo as they continued to walk but just before they got to it, Jacob could see a strange scowl on Morgans face. He could tell it wasn't about their little play fight, but it was something else, because she gone rather quiet as well, her eyes had a spark of...fire in them, anger?

Walking across the bridge and reaching the inside of the gazebo, they sat down on one of the benches. Jacob, saw a smile come to Morgans face, which made him smile as well, thinking for a moment he decided to ask her, "What's wrong?" his eyebrows pulling together, his voice and face filled with concern for this sudden shift in his friend, "I know it has nothing to do with what I said. But something has you...angry or worried? I can't tell which, maybe both?" he placed his lunch on the bench and put his book bag, on the other side of the bench out of the way.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 12-31-2016, 09:44 AM

Morgan sat down with Jacob, now enjoying the view. She copied his moves and pulled her own lunch out, which was a homemade meal she made for herself and placed her book bag on the ground out of the way. She started to open her lunch box that was filled with a bunch of different treats that she liked. Just as she was about to pop a grape into her mouth, Jacob spoke.

She smiled and was about to tell him it was nothing, but she felt nervous when he spoke more. She frowned and looked away from him, rubbing the grape against her lip in thought, then putting it back in her lunch box, "I...I don't want to make you feel like..." she looked at him, her brows pulling together in hard thought, "Like you're talking about your friend behind their back and betraying their trust." she looked up into his eyes, "Your friend, Rogan is what's wrong. That's all...just like always." she smiled at him and then picked up another grape and ate it, "Nothing new." there was no way she'd be able to tell him the true reason for her leaving the Council!

Last edited by ChoShadowMaster; 12-31-2016 at 09:46 AM..

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 12-31-2016, 10:29 AM

He watched Morgan think of what to say, he frowned at her words and was about to say something but then she spoke again. His eyes widened and then shook his head, "Morgan, it's not like it's gossip, you don't do that." he scooted closer to her and his amber bangs, shifting in front of his forehead and hooding his eyes a bit, "Look, Morgan we're friend and yes I'm friends with Rogan...very good friends." he chuckled lightly, "But if he's being...annoying and you just need to blow off steam, you can tell me anything. Don't worry about me telling him anything, or worry about me feeling conflicted between my friends." he winked at her and gave her a bright smile, "Alright?" he could see she was processing everything he was saying.

Even though Jacob, would do anything for Rogan, and he the same to Jacob the two were indeed like brothers and most would say inseparable, but even though Jacob's only known Morgan for a few years, she was just like him in so many ways and it was so easy to connect with her. She was so incredibly kind, forgiving, smart and beautiful inside and out, she was such a breath of fresh air from all the other people he had been surrounded his whole life, some better then others but he could not imagine going through the rest of his life without her in it...it would make him feel empty, like something was missing and it would be her, he was sure of it.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 12-31-2016, 08:36 PM

Morgan knew that her and Jacob had gotten along a lot faster then either one would have thought, others had thought that one of them was just being fake and using the other, most thought it was Morgan who was using Jacob, but she really didn't care what anyone else thought just what Jacob thought. And as he spoke, Morgans worries and doubts melted away with his kind filled words, she searched his face and all she could see was the worry for her and sincerity in his words.

Morgan smiled at him and felt overwhelmed, "Alright?" as soon as he said that, she couldn't hold back anymore and quickly closed the distant's between the two of them and hugged tightly onto Jacob. Morgan buried her face into his muscular chest, he was bigger built then her so her hands barely reached to the middle of his back and she clenched onto his school blazer, to scared to let go of him just yet, "Thank you so much, Jacob." she said into his chest, which mumbled her words a bit.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 12-31-2016, 09:13 PM

He almost thought she was going to cry and he started to wonder, 'What in the world did, Rogan do to you?' He felt defensive of Morgan, 'If he did something stupid, I'll put him in his place.' he rolled his eyes knowing he most likely did something stupid. Jacob was about to say something when Morgan didn't say anything to him but all of a sudden he was hit in the chest with her whole body and he quickly caught himself from falling over. His arms out to his side in shock as he looked down at Morgan's much smaller body buried into his own, he felt how tightly she was holding on to him.

She had a slight shakiness to her body, like she was scared to have suddenly done this and he wouldn't be happy about it. He smiled at her, even though she couldn't see it with her face buried into his chest. Jacob gently wrapped his arms around her smaller body into a hug and placed the bottom of his chin onto the top of her head, he heard her mumble her thanks and he gently pulled her into his embrace more, "Don't ever forget this moment, Morgan." he spoke softly to her, not letting go of her until she wanted to.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 12-31-2016, 09:58 PM

Morgan was slightly scared that he would be unhappy with her sudden hug, it's not the two haven't ever hugged before. Her worries though instantly disappeared as she felt Jacob return the hug and pull her closer, she smiled into his chest and her body relaxed more into his body. She felt him place his head on top of her, Morgan felt completely engulfed by Jacob's warmth it was all she could feel and all she could smell was him, it wasn't one of those annoying strong smelling colognes, instead it was light if cologne at all and it made her want to stay longer there in his arms.

As he spoke she felt the vibration of it from his chest and nodded her head against his chest. She didn't know how long she stayed there like that but time just seem to not exist in that moment, until her stomach decided to make itself known by growling loudly, Morgan froze then started to laugh and pulled regretfully away from Jacob's embrace. Looking up to him with a thankful smile, she scooted over a bit, "I guess we should eat before going back to classes, since that is what we are supposed to be doing." she put her lunch box into her lap and pulled out a little sandwich she had made and took a bite.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 12-31-2016, 10:09 PM

Jacob enjoyed this moment with Morgan, he knew this would only make their relationship stronger on something other then the fact that maybe their parents knew each other or they had just grown up together. No, this was much more special and true, this was not using each other because of what they had or their states in life, this was what friends did for each other. Jacob hadn't realized he'd closed his eyes and easily lost track of time, so as Morgan's stomach growled they both paused, then Morgan laughed and Jacob did as well, he was hesitant to let her go but did as she seemed much better now.

They both started to eat a bit and Jacob, swallowed the bit of apple in his mouth, "So what happened with Rogan today?" he raised a brow at her, "Don't think I'm going to just let this slip pass me." He told her it was okay to talk about but now she did need to talk about it with him.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 12-31-2016, 11:06 PM

Morgan, took a bite of her sandwich again and looked at him in thought, but nodded her head agreeing with him. "I got stuck in chemistry today with Rogan as my partner." she ate a grape, "That's the first time we've ever had to be partners. We made sure we were never partners, but today didn't work out to well." she sighed, "I mean seriously the day after I say, I'm leaving the Council and I get suck with him the next day in class!" she frowned at him, "I must have done something to piss off some gods or something." she laughed lightly, then told him everything that had happened today, now that she wasn't worried about making him feel uncomfortable about her talking about his friend.

Honestly, Morgan knew that there was no one she could talk to about this side of Rogan, no one would believe her. They would just think she was over reacting or was just misinterpreting what he was doing, or like the one time she talked about what a jerk he was being in a group of some friends and non-friends, some of them got real defensive and angry at her for talking about him that way, so she had to take back what she had said. Of course that's because Rogan was Mr. Prefect in front of everyone in the school, so this side she had to deal with was something no one else saw. Plus, she had no friends that she'd gone to school with when she was younger, Sukie and Jacob were the only ones and they were both only from her middle school. Morgan didn't really want Sukie to think badly of Rogan only because she would try to do something about it and then Sukie could get in trouble with either his fan club or with Rogan, himself. She wanted to keep her friend safe.

All her other friends had gone to other middle schools and high schools, because the ones she went to were to expensive for any of them. So she didn't want to bug them with some stupid jerk they've never met and only talk about her problems, when it was already hard enough to either get hold of them or even meet up. So really Jacob, was now really the only person she could talk honestly about Rogan with. And it made her already start to feel better.

Last edited by ChoShadowMaster; 01-01-2017 at 08:53 PM..

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 01-02-2017, 04:53 AM

Jacob listened intently to Morgan, as she told him about her days events with Rogan. He made a few comments every ones in awhile or asked a question. Jacob knew that Rogan was different from the way he was at school, not that much but so was Jacob, you just learned or rather were taught you had to behave a certain way in public, lest you wish to give your family a bad rep and you get in trouble with said family. Jacob, knew that Rogan was different with Morgan, the moment the two first met but he didn't understand why. He didn't think even Rogan knew why he was, because Jacob had talked to Rogan about Morgan, since he was friends with her and wanted Rogan to know that. Rogan told him that it wouldn't change how he teated her, which Jacob said he was okay with that, it wasn't his place and that Morgan had also told Jacob pretty much the same thing.

He ate another piece of sushi and when Morgan finished talking he swallowed, "He's so stupid sometimes for being such a smart person." he shook his head, chuckling. He looked at Morgan, "You haven't done anything Morgan. It's only a matter of time that the odds of you two partnering would happen soon." he took a drink of water then placed it back down, "I won't lie, Rogan...loves, no! He needs to be in control of everything and that can make him very hard to deal with but usually he is...kind and can easily get people to do what he wants with just his words. Even if they are...difficult." He looked up to the ceiling of the gazebo in thought, "But you are so different, then everyone here at school....or rather anyone he's ever had to deal with before." he looked back to Morgan, with smile on his face, "And he doesn't understand why you are such a...vixen." he chuckled at the times he had seen the two argue, "Plus, your a girl!" He laughed loudly, "He's not used to girls not wooing over him." he covered his mouth with a fisted hand. He had seen pretty much every girl in Rogan's life fall for him, those that even played hard to get or act like they didn't like him. Whether he tried or not, they all ended up falling for him, sometimes he took it as a challenge. But he's never taken many of his relationships seriously, maybe two at the most but he was always the one to end them, because the girls always ended up trying to use him and he hated being used, Jacob had watched all of his relationships and how it had hurt his friend, even though Rogan wouldn't admit to it.

He cleared his throat, "So, Morgan..." he scooted closer to her, "If your grades dropping is the reason for you resigning from the Council, then let me tutor you!" he smiled brightly at her, "Because it would be boring not having one of my best friends with me everyday." he said sincerely, looking into her eyes.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 01-02-2017, 07:04 AM

It made Morgan feel so good to have someone listen to her about Rogan and not get angry at her for saying things against him. Morgan chuckled as Jacob called him stupid, then ate her last grape, 'I wish I had talked to him sooner about this!' whenever Rogan and her had a fight, Jacob would always ask if she was okay or wanted to talk about it, she always said she was okay, she was always just to scared Jacob might not want to be her friend anymore for bad mouthing his friend.

She couldn't help but agree with Jacob, now that he understood her feeling, about how the two had ended up at partners, 'It's true...I mean there is only four of us! It was only a matter of time before we had to team up on something together.' she took a sip of her water, listening to her friend try and explain why Rogan was the why he was. She knew he wasn't trying to make excuses for him, just trying to let her know why he was this why and towards only her. She rolled his words around in her head, but when he got to 'wooing over him' her eyes widen, "No way has no on ever not fallen for him?" her only reply was a loud laugh, she could only roll her eyes and throw her arms up and scoff, 'Unbelievable!'

Morgan was not blind, she knew and would even admit, Rogan was extremely handsome and definitely someone she would find attractive but his personality and the way he treated her was what completely made her not even be affected by his looks anymore. Taking an angry bite out of another little sandwich, she chewed annoyed by the thoughts, "Hmm, what?" she looked to Jacob, when he spoke her name but the way he said it made her know where he was already going and as he spoke more her idea was confirmed. She could see he was determined to help her in anyway to rethink about leaving the Council and she wondered if she should tell him the real reason. She couldn't look him in the eye any longer, as she felt guilty for all her lying...or as she said to make herself feel better, half truth.

She loved Jacob for his friendship and couldn't have possibly made it this far into High School without him by her side. Glancing at him and choosing to tell him the truth, 'Who else could I tell anyways...no one but him will understand.' She turned completely towards Jacob, sighing and smiled weakly, "I ever tell you how much I love you for being friends with me?" she tried to prolong what she was going to say but she was running out of time and wasting Jacobs, "As much as I would like for you to tutor me and say that would make me stay on the Council. But that's only a very small part of why...." again she couldn't help hesitating and looking away from Jacob, "I'm leaving the Council, because....how do I say this...I...I can't stand working with Rogan, anymore!" she squeezed her eyes shut, far to scared to even look at Jacob, "I know that's not a good enough reason to leave! Which is why I waited so long to do it and made sure I had fulfilled my commitments. Even then I still hesitated and waited longer." she opened her eyes slowly and wearily took a peek at Jacob, "I'm sorry..." she couldn't think of anything to say but that. She didn't know what else to say and couldn't look at him, keeping her eyes fixed on the ground in shame.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 01-02-2017, 07:41 AM

Jacob smiled when Morgan said she loved him for being her friend, "The feeling is mutual." his smile still in place, hoping she would agree to his tutoring idea and that he had fixed all of this. However, as Morgan began to speak his smile slowly faded and he knew that there was something else, in the back of his mind he knew the real reason for why she would leave but had pushed it aside and left it as just a feeling or just over thinking it.

As, he watched her hesitate and struggle to tell him the rest of the reason or the real reason for her leaving. He couldn't help but feel like he could have done something to prevent this and made her enjoy staying on the Council with him till they graduated High School. But watching her, he could see how ashamed and guilty she was feeling for even doing it but he also did not want her to feel this way and grabbed her hand gently, holding it between his two much larger ones. It just about broke his heart to hear her grief filled apology, "Morgan, you have nothing to be sorry for." he spoke softly to her, his eyes kind, hoping she would look at him, "You did such an amazing job, you worked so hard and put up with so much...I know everything, Morgan." he smiled sadly at her, "I just wish you had come to me about things, instead of trying to just deal with them yourself." he brought her hand to his lips and kissed the back of her hand softly, "I did so many things to stop those foolish girls, from bulling you. But I didn't do anything to protect you from the Council Members, who kept messing with you." his eyes closed, while his lips brushed against the back of her hand as he spoke, "However, I should have been a better friend and been there for you, even when you told me so many times, everything was fine." he looked to her with regretful and sorrow filled eyes, "I should be the one apologizing...I'm so sorry Morgan, can you forgive this foolish friend of yours?" he sat there looking at her hopefully and squeezing her hand gently, praying she would and not be mad at him for not being there for her when he knew what she was having to deal with. Jacob wouldn't be able to deal with her hating him and wanting nothing to do with him anymore. If she did hate him, he would accept it but do everything in his power to earn her trust and friendship again.