Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-27-2012, 10:11 PM

Somewhere in the Andromeda Galaxy exists a planet named Armvoss. Armvoss is about twice the size of Earth, full of beautiful vegetation. Armvians as they are called recently discovered steam which rises out of under water volcanoes in the large oceans. This planet has taken the steam to create a better way of travel, Steam Ships, unlike their Earth brethren Armvians found a way to produce steam with out harming the planet's atmosphere. As progress with steam improved there were those who used it for their own greed.

...Pirates.

As steam boats and airships went up, so did Pirating. There are two types of Pirates, those that flew through the air using steam ships and those that took to the waters using steam boats. Some Pirates were merciful and took only what they needed in moderation, others however did not follow the Code. Ruthless cut throats that took whatever they wanted. Yes, even Armvoss had its share of troubles.

To put them in check a military force was created just for dealing with these renegades. They were called " The Rhian" which in Armvian means "Guild." They were created to put a stop to the piractes antics, but will they be successful?

On this beautiful planet a war will begin, between the pirates and the military.

Last edited by Alura--x--Uneii; 02-28-2012 at 09:21 AM..

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-28-2012, 02:28 AM

Rules.

PM Profiles to me.

No God Modding.

As far as literacy goes try to post a paragraph at minimum.

Not really else much to say, so if I need to add any rules I will. ^^'

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-28-2012, 07:20 AM

Factions.

Factions are basically the groups of people that live on Armvoss. Armvinians come in many different shapes and sizes, but none them resemble humans. There are three main groups.

Air Pirates

These are the "good" pirates, they follow something they call a 'Code' it states that a Pirate must never kill, and only take what they need, not what they want. They are rivals of the ocean pirates.

Sea Pirates.
What every stereotypical pirate ever was. Mean, nasty, rude, and greedy. They take what they want and hate anything that doesn't live in the sea.

The Guild.

A group formed by the military, they are out to catch the pirates, dead or alive.

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-28-2012, 08:43 AM

Ships.

Each Pirate has their own ship. In your profile you will additionally send me a profile of your ship if you are it's captain.

----------

Profiles.

Quote:
Username:
Character's Name: (Full.)
Position: (On the ship, does not apply to military or civilians, military uses independent ships to avoid suspicion.)
Ship: (Pirates only, which ship do you serve on?)
Personality/ Bio:
Appearance:
Ship Profiles. (Pirates only.)

Quote:
Ship Name:
Appearance:
Type: (Air or sea?)
Armaments: what type of weapons are on it?
Flag:

Last edited by Alura--x--Uneii; 02-28-2012 at 08:51 AM..

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-28-2012, 09:10 AM

Characters

Username: Alura--x--Uneii
Character's Name: Fransisca Vul'ege (Fran for short.)
Weapons: A steam pistol and a very large cutlass.
Position: Captain.
Ship: The Alderaine.
Personality/ Bio: Fran is a flat out lesbian. The ship she commands is full of girls, and not an ounce of testosterone on it. She is quite sexist and bitchy towards men, this is due to the lack of love her father gave her as a child, not because of her sexuality. Her Mother died shortly after giving birth to her, thinking she was the cause of his wife's death he failed as a father in raising her which is why she ended up being a Pirate. She is one of the Air Pirates and the most well-known which is why the bounty on her is so high at 170,000,000,000 Silvers the currency of the Planet of Armvoss. She likes to spend time with her crew she likes to call her little "Harem" when they aren't out terrorizing the skies.
Appearance: Fran
Likes: Curvy girls, Flying, bathing, Finding new discoveries.
Dislikes: Men, the smell of rum (Never drinks the stuff.) Being called "Fanny"

Quote:
Username: PuppetGirl
Character's Name: (Full.): Aria Flo'res
Weapons: (Only 2 ): Two steel swords.
Position: (On the ship, does not apply to military or civilians, military uses independent ships to avoid suspicion.): Captain
Ship: (Pirates only, which ship do you serve on?): Ali'amora
Personality/ Bio: She's a strong willed woman, who takes what she wants, when she wants it. Her life has never been easy, her mother commiting suicided after her fathers death, and her left alone to fend for herself. She prefers the company of woman, both romantically and friendship wise, to that of a mans. Though she often does buisness with men. She well known throughout Armvoss, but not necessarily in a negitive way. She is normally fair in her dealings, unless she has a reason not to be. She's kind to those who are kind to her, but can hold a powerful grudge.
Appearance:
Dislikes: Being disrespected, or cheated.

Username: PuppetGirl
Character's Name: (Full.): Vera Li'anoir.
Weapons: (Only 2 ): A poison dipped dagger, and steam pistol.
Position: (On the ship, does not apply to military or civilians, military uses independent ships to avoid suspicion.): Captain
Ship: (Pirates only, which ship do you serve on?): Relatain.
Personality/ Bio: She's a fierce and cold fighter, ruthless and demanding. She never plays by the rules, or in this case, the 'Code'. If you were to ask her about her family she'd say she has none. Her family are all very well and alive, but the hate she has for them is strong. She does not answer questions unless they seem relevant in helping her in some way. She helps no one, and cares for no one other than herself. She is a fair but extremely firm captain, and not one most would want to mess with. She often uses her sweet and kind apearance into getting what she wants. Most know her as "The Bloody Lady" because of her sick fascination with blood.
Appearance:
Dislikes: Almost everything besides these five^^XD

Quote:
Username:The-Black_King
Character's Name:Harper Red
Weapons:a custom three barrel flintlock pistol, a gun sword
Position:Captain
Ship: Revenger (The monky's idea)
Personality/ Bio:Harper has been sailing his entire life and shooting he has a love for a good women gun's a ship and his pet Chi chi, Harper received a boat after his last sail borrowing a ship he came across a ship just floating in the see every one told him that it was haunted but he hate's story's so he forgot about it. Harper's crew consists of 20 men an 16 women
Appearance:
Likes:a good women, kid's Chi chi Gold and a nice gun to wake up to.
Dislikes:cheats, people who steal from him, animal haters.

Last edited by Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa; 03-02-2012 at 07:39 PM.. Reason: Added quote tags to other profiles

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-28-2012, 09:19 AM

Ships.

Ship Name: Alderaine.
Appearance: Bigger than it looks.
Type: Air
Armaments: Has grenade launchers on it's under belly, three small canons and a large main cannon that spits out Steam that is hot enough to melt skin clean off.
Flag: Flag

Ship Name: Relatain
Appearance:
Type: (Air or sea?): Sea.
Armaments: what type of weapons are on it?: Nine rows of cannons on either side, an engine thats powered by steam but blows out scourching fires, located at the rear and front of the ship.
Flag:

Ship Name: Ali'amora
Appearance:
Type: (Air or sea?): Air.
Armaments: what type of weapons are on it?: It has five sets of cannons lining each side and a row of three undneath for ships that are stupid enough to fly below.
Flag:

Ship Name:The Revenger (The monky's idea)
Appearance:http://idesigniphone.net/wallpapers/54323.jpg
Type:sea?
Armaments:A anti air cannon 6 normal cannons 4 steam cannon's and the primary cannon aka banana gun
Flag:http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/i/20...rd-d382ok1.png

Last edited by Alura--x--Uneii; 02-29-2012 at 07:25 AM..

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-29-2012, 08:32 PM

Somewhere far beyond the main continent, there was a building built ontop of the water, it was a large building. It was a hideout for female pirates, a place where they could forget their troubles and have some girl bonding time. Among the women there, was the most well-known, Fransisca.

As dusk settled into the night she had docked her ship high above the building. She eyed the gorgeous busts and butts of her fellow females, paying no mind to anyone in particular as she found a seat at the bar. "Lemon juice," she stated, she hated anything in alchohol in it, which was weird for a pirate. Some of the girls were drunk enough, she wasn't going to add to it.

PuppetGirl
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-29-2012, 08:44 PM

Aria walked into the women only bar and looked around. It was already packed and the sun had just started setting. Without thought she walked to the long bar and sat down in one of the stools. She asked for a glass of water, not one to be out of her wits. She liked to know what was going on and what she was doing.

Vera had a grimace on her face as she walked into the large building, not really wanting to be surronded by many, but wanting to have a drink. She walked briskly to the bar and ordered an expensive liquor. She had made quite a bit in her trades and raids this month, so she had plenty of money to waste.

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-29-2012, 08:55 PM

Before she knew it, Fran was sitting in between two gorgeous women. She never paid much attention to what the other pirates did, but from their attire she knew she saw them on poster boards somewhere. "Heheh...what brings two gorgeous girls into my airspace?" She asked them with a cheeky grin on her face. She looked at the girl wearing the mask and wondered what she looked like under it, the thought of kissing whatever beautiful lips made her get excited.

She took a swig of her lemon juice, she didn't like having sugar in it so she drank it sour "Ahhhh...so bitter..." she said happily. "You two come here often?" She eyed their bodies, taking in their features.

PuppetGirl
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-29-2012, 09:06 PM

Aria looked at the beautiful girl who had spoken and pulled away her face scarf. "My ship just docked for the night, and I decided to come in to rest for awhile. As for your other question, no, I rarely stop my ship," she told her with a warm smile. Her gaze slid over the girls magnificent body, and she felt herself warm.

Vera took a long drink and looked gave the girl a sultry smile. "Your airspace huh? Well then, I suppose I'm tresspassing. I hope you don't mind," she leaned closer as she said this, her bossom pressing together, almost making them spill over the edge of her shirt.

Last edited by PuppetGirl; 02-29-2012 at 09:09 PM..

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-29-2012, 09:32 PM

"By all means invade me all you like~" She told her in a flirty tone. "What are your names?" She couldn't help but to eye the cleavage of Vera's she thought of pouring her lemonade down it, but held off on the idea. "My name's Fransisca, but you two lovelies can call me Fran."

She looked at the two of them and smiled, "You don't mind keeping me company tonight do you? It gets lonely around here," She couldn't control herself around such gems. "What nice racks you both have~..."

PuppetGirl
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-29-2012, 09:58 PM

"Lovely name. My name is Aria," She told her confidently, her eyes glued to the beauty in front of her. "I wouldn't mind keeping you company whatsoever, if you'd like, I'll help keep your bed warm," she suggested seductively. Her eyes took on a mischevious glint as she spoke, a fiery look behind them.

"And I am Vera," she told her. She felt the girls gaze on her pushed out bosom and she grinned proudly. "You have quite the nice chest as well." Her eyes flew over her body, but stayed on her boobs a little longer than the rest.

The-Black_King
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-01-2012, 01:51 AM

Harper cracked his neck as he got out of bed "uhh could today be any more boring" Harper walked out side as he watched his crew run the ship it was a good sight to see even if there was a enemy ship shooting at him. Harper walked over to the edge as he turned to his crew "turn the ship were going through them prepare the banana cannon" Harper smirked as he walked over to the front of the ship. The ship was facing the hostile ship raise the flag; the flag went up revealing three sculls and cross bone "FIRE!" a large ball of smoke pooped from the front gun with a large bang when the smoke revealed the ship it was missing the middle part. Harper started to walk away as his pet swung down landing on his shoulder "Chi chi you missed all the fun" Chi chi smiled as she went into Harpers bag pulling out a banana.

The-Black_King
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-11-2012, 03:20 PM

(did this Die)

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-12-2012, 08:23 AM

(Ohh I thought I responded O.o well I guess it kinda did...)

The-Black_King
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-12-2012, 12:50 PM

(NOOOOOOOOO I had a monkey and every thing)

Alura--x--Uneii
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-26-2012, 09:54 PM

Fran admitted a light chuckle, "Oh you two are great! you should join my crew." Though that would be impossible since they seemed like they were captains already. Usually a captain can't join another crew as were the little rules they set themselves, it was a pity too since she could use more lovelies on her ship. "Now then, have you two been doing any treasure hunting lately?" She asked gazing at them, "I think it would be fun if I had you two help me with a little project I'm working on..." she had a conceited grin on her face.