Admiral
Chancellor
Send a message via AIM to Admiral

Old 12-11-2013, 12:07 AM

Greetings and salutations!

My name is Admiral and I am midway through trying to tame all the bodies of water I come across, from the lonely puddle to the raging mythological seas themselves! And to do so, one must be properly dressed. And so, I am going to be keeping a logbook and such of my progress of getting my items! And, of course, finding new ones to add to my seach! I ask you, the lovely and charming people of Menewsha, if you know of any pirate-y items that I might desire, please let me know so I may add them to my quest!

Current items I am questing:

Silver Isis Anklet-Bought!
Silver Calliope Bracelet- Bought!
Peach Orchid Hairpin- Bought!
Revenant's Elysian Blade- Wishing Tree! Thank you!!
Pirate's Booty- 9,000g

Non-Pirate items I am questing:
Queen Bee Dress- 400g Bought
Striped Bee Scarf- 196g Bought
Bee Antennae- 190g Bought
Bee Gloves- 186g Bought
Beezzzz Line- 279g Bought
Winter Birdies- 461g
Heaven Kitty-495g
White Fireflies- 840g

If you would like to donate to my pirate quests, I would be most excited! It is not expected or anticipated, of course. I always try to repay people as best as I can, but at the moment the only way I can do that is to doodle for people and my doodle time is quite limited at this moment. But I will thank you greatly and doodle something for you when I can!

Last edited by Admiral; 01-23-2014 at 06:41 PM.. Reason: Updating

Admiral
Chancellor

Old 12-22-2013, 02:40 PM

Well, I managed to get two things so far in my quest and I'm kind of happy about that! I'm thinking I'm going to go for the anklet next. I'm nervous about saving up 9,000 for the Pirate's Booty though! That's going to take ages.

Damia Flagg
(^(エ)^)
Penpal

Old 12-24-2013, 08:23 PM

Hello Admiral.
Another pirate item you might be interested in is Shiver me timbers.
There are also some of the pirate hats, I think they come in black, brown & white.

Good luck with your quest.
I'm a pirate at heart so your quest thread grabbed my attention.

Admiral
Chancellor

Old 12-24-2013, 08:55 PM

I saw the hats, but they don't quite fit my particular pirate look that I'm going for, sadly. ;; I'll have to look at the Shiver me Timbers though, thanks for the idea!

And hooray for more pirates at heart! >3<