JessehBoo
oh comme je souhaite pour nos lè...
Send a message via AIM to JessehBoo

Old 09-30-2010, 02:18 PM

Trent saw Isaac before Cammille did and quickly grabbed her shoving her into the bathroom. Taking out a plastic screwdriver her undid the screws around the toilet and pulled it off showing a way that led them down into the plane. "Go." He ordered her, already hearing the banging on the door. Cammille just looked at him terrified before she grabbed her shoulder and shoved her down. "GO!" he yelled as she climbed down and in, tears streaming her eyes. Lifting the toilet cover back in place behind him he continued with her down into the plane, looking for the landing gear. "There." He said, since the plane hadn't taken off yet the landing gear was down and still. Forcing her to climb down first she landed with a thud onto the cement, scratching up her elbow and hand, as she tried to break her fall. "Lets go." He said landing next to her and grabbing her, pulling her into a luggage truck with him. He pulled two uniforms out of the back and ordered her to change. She did, all the time tearing and crying silently. With the luggage cart they drove bag to the airport until they found a car. Trent looked it up and down making sure it had the right passes to get in and out of the airport. Confirming it did he pushed Cami into the passenger seat and hot-wired the car. It wasn't long before he was at the computerized gate, which read the pass and let them through as Trent sped away from the airport.

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 09-30-2010, 10:31 PM

Isaac growled once everyone searched the plane and found nothing. He was going to kill Trent, he really was going to. As he sat down at the airport his father came over and plopped a few things down into his lap. "I thouh you might want to have these." he said to him softly and Isaac looked down. It was a gun, a tracking radar, a bullet proof vest and keys. "what is this?" Isaac asked and looked at his dad, "I know you and I know that you love that girl with all your heart. So I say go after her." he said and issac could only smile at his dad and pulled on the bullet proof vest, put he gun on his side and got the radar. But then something came to mind, "what if I kill him?" he asked and his fathers eyes got dark, "don't try to but if you do don't worry, since that guy is running we have to take him down and I got you a licence to kill." he said and Isaac nodded. "okay." he said and got up. His father smiled, "go get her." he said and Isaac ran out, got I to his car and took off after the . He wasn't going to lose her now that he got her back.

JessehBoo

Old 10-01-2010, 06:40 AM

Trent whipped his phone out and dialed a number, as he weaved in and out of traffic he was headed to another airport. "Yeah i got it." Cammille's head turned towards him as he spoke. "It's fine...not its not damaged...No. Trust me its safe where it is....We're driving there now....alright...alright bye." He flipped the phone shut and was about to put it away beofre staring at it a moment. Turning to Cammile he held out his hand. "Give me your phone." "No." She said sternly and Trents eyes narrowed, forcefully she started to dig his hands into her pockets as she struggled yet he succesfully pulled the phone out. "GPS huh, sneaky bitch." He turned off the GPS and threw the phone in the backseat. Cammille shrunk down into the seat. There was no way Isaac could find her now...After a while they pulled into the airport.

Palmoun

Old 10-01-2010, 11:00 AM

Isaac stared at he radar and cursed when the signal died, he needed to find a way to track her or else he would lose her. He then looked at the direction they where going. He smirked as he found where they where headed and took a short cut there. He soon was standing infront of the airport waiting for them. He wasn't goig to stop anytime soon to get her back. But as he stood he knew he had to hide so that he didn't see him. He then ran inside go a disguise and bought the rest of the tickets to every plain headed out of here. He also warned the police about the man he was after and soon every gate had a officer there. He was going to get cammi here one way or another. He then stood outside in a suit and pretended to talk on the phone as he waited for them. He then noticed someone was standing next to him who had been talking on the phone. He wondered if thisguy had to deal with Trent or not. He placed his hand on his gun just incase.

JessehBoo

Old 10-01-2010, 07:41 PM

Trent pulled up in the car with Cammi and saw his contact. The man did some sort of gesture which cause Trent face to fall into a scowl. "You know, you're boyfriend is getting on my last nerve.." He said and went passed the airport not stopping. The woman's lips curled into a smile for a moment. Though Isaac had men everywhere at the moment, so did Trent. What he was bringing back to Paris was very valuable and they wanted to ensure its arrival. So he just continued driving, he never even stopped until he was out of the airport again. He was getting angry and Cammi just stared out the windshield, she couldn't do anything and it killed her inside. Trent pulled out his cellphone once more. "I'm going to need a personal pickup." He said and Cammille glanced up at him. Personal pickup? "Alright I'm headed there now" Their speed increased as they headed to wherever Trent was going to be pickup.

Palmoun

Old 10-01-2010, 07:49 PM

Isaac growled when he didn't see her and knew that they where going to head somwhere else. But he had seen the guy pull out a cell phone and gave a call to someone and just by the look he was giving Isaac he knew he was in on what was going on. In less then a second he had the guy pinned to the ground and with hs guy pressed ot his head, "now then you either help me or your dead." he said and Isaacs voice was cold. It wasn't the loving voice he had when he was talking to Cammi, he sounded like someone who would kill if he had to. THe guy said nothing at first but after Isaac punched him a few times he gave and told Isaac where they where headed and Isaac took his cell phone. He headed into his car and started to head after them and was going at least three or four times the speed limit. He then opened the cell phone and smiled when he saw trents number. He rang it up and when he picked up Isaac said simply, "I am going to get her back and your going to be dead." and that was the only thing he said before shutting hte phone and speeding after them.

JessehBoo

Old 10-11-2010, 03:16 AM

Trent was starting to get nervous and driving recklessly. "Trent stop fucking speeding!!" Cammille was screaming, her eye wide in terror. "YOU'RE GOING TO KILL US!!!" "Shut up!" trent yelled back at her, a car honked at them as he cut it off. They arrived at a building and rushed inside heading up the stairs. Trent was pulling her up the stairs, she tripped often and he just kept yanking her up.

Palmoun

Old 10-11-2010, 02:39 PM

Isaac smiled when he saw that a commotion was goin on infront of him. It seemed someone had nearly crashed into another and he knew who that someone was. He needed to catch up to them as soon as possible. He floored it towards hte building and saw Trents car parked outside. "got ya." he said and then jumped out of the car and headed ot the side of the building. He jumped up and started to climb the fire escape like a monkey. By the time he was at hte top he was breathing hard but he didn't care. He was going to get them. He pulled out his gun and headed to the door that lead to the top and got ready to get trent and his girl.

JessehBoo

Old 10-11-2010, 06:26 PM

Trent kicked open the door to the roof, the helicopter loud against their ears. "Dammit!!" Cammille was screaming, stuggling to get away and Trent shoved her into the copter. "Go!" He yelled as he began to climb in.

Last edited by JessehBoo; 07-16-2011 at 10:00 PM..

Palmoun

Old 10-11-2010, 08:36 PM

Isaac smiled when he saw Trent and cammi come out and head towards the chopper. They weren't going to get far. He moved quickly and quietly as he followed them to the chopper and right when Trent was going to get in Isaac shot him in the leg. He watched him fall to the ground said, "if you move even another step I will shot your head."he said as he aimed the gun at his head and then glared at the piolet. "that means you too. Now cammi get out and stand behind me." he said with a calm voice.

JessehBoo

Old 07-16-2011, 04:51 AM

Cammi jumped down and ran to Isaac, hiding behind him. "What do you want with me Trent! Huh?! Why are you doing this?! Because i left?!" She screamed, tears in her eyes. Trent help his leg and laughed, his face distorted in pain. "You? You think i want you? Why would i possibly want you, you pathetic, ugly, slut." The man spit the last word out like an acid on Cammi's self esteem. The woman bit her lip and started to run at him, anger burning in her eyes. "thats right...closer..." Tent whispered to himself.

Palmoun

Old 07-16-2011, 05:18 AM

Isaac smiled when she came to stand behind him but when he heard Trent call her a slut he wanted to kill her right away. But cammi was already running at hikmand by the look in trents face he knew that was what he wanted. Quickly he ran after her and wrapped a arm around her waist. "cammi, don't get close to him." he said to her softly and kept her away from him. He then glared at trent, "if you try laying a hand on her I will blow your brains out." he growled and keptcammi close to him.

JessehBoo

Old 07-16-2011, 05:28 AM

Cammi squirmed in Isaac's arms. "I'll kill you!" She screamed at Trent and tried desperately to get to him so she could claw his eyes out. Trent kept chuckling to himself darkly. "I wont lay a hand on her, she just has something i want, something i kept in her person to keep it safe. I knew she'd be too naive to even realize why i needed her, making her feel worthless was just a bonus." A twisted smile went across his face as his eyes flickered towards the girls bracelet again.

Palmoun

Old 07-16-2011, 06:15 AM

Isaac growls when he heard him and without a moments thought he shot the guy in the knee cap and both his elbows. "that was for making her feel worthless, she is the most beautiful person ever and I will kill you of you say anything else to her." he said as he pointed the gun at his forhead. He wasn't in the mood to hear him talk down to cammi. He then gently kissed cammi on the cheek and whispered, "leave the killing to me." he then looked at Trent and growled, "now you better tell me what is so Importanr about what you gave her and why. If you don't I will shot." he said as he looked at him.

JessehBoo

Old 07-16-2011, 06:48 AM

Trent screamed out in agony as he was shot and although Cammi wished the man ill she surely didnt want to see Isaac actually kill a man. "Isaac dont...hes not worth it.." She said, placing a her hand on his. She was trembling a bit, she wasnt used to so much adrenaline pumping through her body. Trent gasped as pain coarsed through his body. "The damned bracelet!" He said before wincing in pain. "Its disc has vital information on it for a client of mine." As he stated the discs true purpouse Cammi glanced down on it as it inocently glimmered in the sunlight.

Palmoun

Old 07-16-2011, 02:17 PM

Isaac growled and wanted to kill thr man right then and there. He had hurt cammi all because he could and was using her to keep something dangerous. Yet when he heard her and felt her hand trembling he knew he had to calm down. He then nodded and smiled when he finally got some information from Trent. "thanks for telling us, now we will be going now and if I see that you are following us or send someone after us I will kill them and then go after you." he said as he looked at him. Then he turned with cammi and started to head out of there.

JessehBoo

Old 07-16-2011, 07:16 PM

Slight panic flickered in Trent's eyes, if he didnt return with the disc he would surely be dead by the morning. "I need that disc, Cammi!!" he screamed at their backs as they walked away. Cammi held tightly onto Isaac's arm as she kept puching forward, she didnt want to look at Trent again, and more so she wanted to find out what was on the damned disc that she had been harboring without her knowledge.

Palmoun

Old 07-16-2011, 09:04 PM

Isaac held her close As he took her down the fire escape and didn't look back once. Trent had nearly taken and killed the girl that he loved and he would be damned if he let him do that. He could still hear Trent calling for then when they got to the ground and he then lookedat cammi, "did he hurt you at all?" he asked as he quickly checked her over to make sure that she wast bleeding. He had been so worried that he was going to lose her.

JessehBoo

Old 07-16-2011, 10:00 PM

Cammille shook her head no and wipes a tear from her eye. "I want to know whats on this damned thing...why was it so important.." She said turning her wrist up so that the disc charm was sitting on her wrist. "And why was he willing to kill me to get it..."

Palmoun

Old 07-16-2011, 10:24 PM

Isaac sighed when he heard that she wasn't hurt and pulled her closer to him. "I want to know exactly the same thing." he said to her softly and kissed her head gently. "and no one is going to kill you. NOt while I am by your side." he said to her softly. He then took her hand and started to lead her towards his car. He opened the passanger side door for her and once she was inside he got in the drivers. Quickly he started hte car and headed out of there before anything else happened.

JessehBoo

Old 07-16-2011, 10:42 PM

Getting into the car the woman shut the door lightly and stared out the window. Her heart was still racing and she had so many questions running through her mind. More then what was on the disc...but who it was for...and why they wanted it..

Palmoun

Old 07-17-2011, 05:16 AM

Isaac drove smoothly and made sure that it was uneventfull, it was better this way. He took a quick glacé over at cammi and when he saw her face he could tell she was thinking thr same thing he was. He then reached out and took her hand into his, squeezing it gently. He then continued to drive and when they got to his parents house he parked. "now let's go see what is on thar disk." he said as he got out of the car and then went and opened her door.

JessehBoo

Old 07-17-2011, 05:25 AM

Cammi got out of the car and walked up to the house, her steps were quiet as she walked along Isaacs pathway. Her head was hanging as she walked through the doorway and tossed the bracelet on the computer desk. She wanted nothing to do with it anymore.

Palmoun

Old 07-17-2011, 05:33 AM

Isaac walked with her and watched her, worried. He knew she was probably Upset but he needed her to calm down if she wanted to help him figure out what was on the disk. He then watched her throwthe bracelet at the computer and gently wrapped a arm
around her. He kissed her forehead gently and then looked into her eyes. "my mother is probably in the kitchen, why don't you got help her with her cooking while I work on the disk." he said as he looked into her eyes and gently stroked her cheek lovingly.