Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 07-03-2011, 05:34 PM

As soon as everyone was Mounted up in the AATV, Jason drove the Vehicle towards what looked like a Giant, iron wall. Several Mechanics were slicing threw the sealed metal, then when they finished the doors opened, revealing a large field. Far ahead of the field was the City of Marduk. "Alright, moving out!" he drove inside, along with the Other AATV, the doors were sealed behind us. "Theres no turning back now...." The sight of the Doors opening could be seen from miles away.

Last edited by Andraus; 07-03-2011 at 05:38 PM..

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-03-2011, 06:32 PM

Diablo felt strange, he felt confident and sure he'd make it, although nervious and antsy at the same time. He watched as the doors were sealed behind them and looked toward the city. He felt strange about it, he didn't know exactly what it was, he felt like he recognized it.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 07-03-2011, 07:54 PM

Link walked inside of the van and sat down. He held onto his bag tightly. He was nervous now. He watched everything that was going on. It really was happening...The leader was right, there was no turning back. He smiled a little and chuckled a bit. There was not much to worry about. He was going to be fine! 'there's no way I'm going to die...we'll just go there, look for stuff, see if there's any un-infected survivors, look for the team, and then get out. Wont be easy, but it shouldn't take long and non of us should die..as long as we don't run into any hostile people that are dangerous.', he thought.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 07-04-2011, 02:20 AM

"Guns? Why is he calling me guns? Alot of people have handguns in this town. Not like it is his anyways." Hana thought to herself, she was very thankful for the high grass and all the abandon vehicles that were just left in lines and that she was small enough to fit underneath them with out any problems. "Why should i show myself when you can be either friend of foe?!" she called out to him, knowing that she was giving her self away which meant that she had to move her position, crawling up the line of cars, moving a few snakes out the way when she came across them.

Derago
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-04-2011, 04:54 AM

A few seconds went by, undoubtedly Hana could not see what was happening and it was quiet. His back was to the wall that had just been cut down and reclosed. Suddenly Dero slammed into the bus in a blind rage. His axe went clean through one of the windows and got stuck in a seat. Dero lifted himself on top and tore off the emergency hatch. He dropped in without looking, staring around and snarling like a mad beast. He tore the axe out of the seat and charged down the aisle each way. "I will find you.." He huffed and growled again. "And I will take those." The massive man was breathing heavily shaking his head and his body. "You cannot hide forever..."

Andraus

Old 07-04-2011, 07:27 AM

The Trucks stoped outside a Giant Hopsital, a place called 'Saint Matthews'. Jason walked out, his Uzi pointing forward in the Quiet city "Alright I want a 5 by 5 Position, the rest of you stay behind. We are entering the hospital, if you see anything, Signal on the comm." he told them.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-04-2011, 02:13 PM

Diablo had his commando with the red dot sight pointed forward and followed Jason out of the AATV. He looked around taking in his environment. This city was quiet, he could hear a gun shot here or there, everywhere, the group and savges trying to survive no doubt.

Andraus

Old 07-04-2011, 05:58 PM

He Went inside the Hospital, looking around. The place looked like it had been bombed, desks and papers everywere, and Patient tables on the ground and out of rooms. "Alright....this section is clear, lets move up to-"he began, until Banging on a Barricaded door began "HELP!!!!-bang- -bang HELP!! OPEN UP! -bang- -bang- OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR...Fuck -bang- FUCK" Jason moved towards the door, and tried to remove the barricade, but couldnt remove a lock."Stand back, ima shoot!" He siad, pointing his rifle at the door. ""SHOOT THE FUCKING DOOR," Jason fired at the lock, but on the other side you could hear screams of pain, until the subsided, until you heard small snarls ands growls, and the tearing of fleash. Jason Stepped away, his rifle in front of him "Alright......Everyone! I want you to have everyones sixs. if you see anything, open fire!" he told them.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-04-2011, 06:06 PM

(yay! a dead man and the sound of ripping flesh!)

Link loaded his rifle and then walked outside. He went inside of the abandoned hospital and looked around for a few moments. When he heard the sound of someone banging on a door and yelling, he nearly jumped out of his skin. He pointed his gun at the door only to realize it was blocked by a barricade. But, despite the efforts of Jason trying to help the man get out, he was killed. "That guy didn't even stand a chance, it seemed.", he said to himself. He looked at Jason and gave him a funny look. "What if we see a survivor that isn't infected or isn't a savage? I don't think we should shoot it.", Link said.

Andraus

Old 07-04-2011, 06:25 PM

"Dont be a Smart-ass Link." he told him, then stopped. he moved slowly towards the corner, where you could see what looked like a man eating a womens flesh. "Hello?..." he called out, then the man turned and it looked as though his body was decayed. He shrieked like a mad man 3 times, before charging towards me. "Shit!" Jason ran back, firing the rifle at him, stopping him by taking out his leg, but it was still moving. Jason moved towards it and emptied the entire clip in his head. Another infected jumped behind me, a 10 year old little girl, and ran after me "Oh shit!" he reloaded and fired at her, running for his life.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-04-2011, 06:37 PM

Link rolled his eyes at what jason said and continued to walk. When the man started shrieking he stared at it with a frown on his face. he was eating a woman...That was just nasty. He started shooting it too once it started coming after Jason. But, he couldn't help but laugh just a little when the little girl started chasing you. "Aww, it likes you jason. Looks like you have a little girlfriend now!", Link said before he started shooting at her.

Andraus

Old 07-04-2011, 06:41 PM

A Infected women jumped on links back, trying to bite him.

[sorry for short post, out of ideas at the mo]

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-04-2011, 06:54 PM

"HOLY SHIT!", Link cried out as he yanked the woman off of his back by her throat and threw her on the ground. He backed up and started shooting repeatedly at it. He was pointing his gun at the woman, who seemed dead, and breathing heavily. "Not cool man, NOT COOL! I'm out of this place! this damned hospital is just full of infected people!", link said before he started stomping towards the entrance.

Andraus

Old 07-04-2011, 06:58 PM

you see infected starting to run in this place like bats out of hell "AATV 1 we need extraction!" he shouted on comm "Everyone get into position!" he ducked behind a desk

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-04-2011, 07:02 PM

Link started to say a string of curs words when all of the infected people cam running out of nowhere. He his behind a random table and started to shoot and reload his gun. "You just had to want to check this place out first didn't you, jason?!", Link yelled out. One infected man tackled him and he kept on bashing it in the head with his gun so that it wouldn't bite him. Finally, he was able to kick it off and use his gun to blow its brains out.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-04-2011, 07:33 PM

Diablo fired one or two shots in controled bursts at the infected as he moved behind the desk next to Jason. "I don't thinking checking here first was very smart, there was bound to be tons of infected just like there is." he said as he kept firing controled bursts at the infected, he shot each in the head and they went down without a problem. "I hope that we can get the hell out of here." he said keeping the infected as far away from them as he could.

Arc Angel
Sure, I'll play with you-- in ex...

Old 07-04-2011, 08:32 PM

Vicktoria ducked behind an operating table that had been tipped over, kneeling there and slipping her gun's barrel over the top to pluck off any of the infected that came in that direction. Smiling at Diablo's comment, she shrugged, "Hey, at least we're getting some exercise." She stopped firing as she heard a low moan and a gurgle behind her, jumping as she saw a pair of teeth coming near her leg. "Shit!" An infected man who'd been shot lay there on his back, and before it could get any nearer she scooted away, then unloaded a few shots into its head. That could've been a close one. "They just... don't stop coming, do they?" she sighed, looking around behind her quick before turning back to start firing at the mass of running infected people again.

As Carter walked further out of town, the back and forth yelling grew louder, and eventually he spotted the abandoned bus and the man inside of it. Make that savage. He dropped to the ground quickly scooting himself behind a nearby car. Is someone from the group out here? he wondered, looking around at what he could from where he lay. If not, then who's he yelling at?

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-04-2011, 08:38 PM

Daiblo chuckled at her. "Yeah that is true, and they do seem to just keep coming." he said firing in controled bursts at the infected, he quickly changed his clip having empited it and went back to shooting. "Would anyone happen to have a grenade on them? That would help us here." he said thinking quickly. An infected came up behind him and he kicked it off of him, and shot it in the head.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-04-2011, 08:47 PM

Link was shooting at a bunch of infected people who were coming towards him and just ones that were there. When Daiblo asked if anyone had a grenade, Link chuckled and pulled one out. "I do.", he yelled out before pulling out the pin of the grenade and threw it out at the infected.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-04-2011, 08:50 PM

"Get behind something." he said and ducked behind the table. "Leave it to have the smart ass be the onlt one with explosives." Diablo said chuckling. and shooting a couple that had gotten behind him.

((writers block))

Andraus

Old 07-05-2011, 06:32 AM

"This is where the last message from rahnman burek came from and- " he pulled out a CPU storage device "I got what we came for. If Burek left any forumla for the cure on here, we will find it. " he told them, then ran towards the door way. A infected was on a car, though its legs were busted. " link shoot it."

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-05-2011, 02:47 PM

Diablo smiled and relieved made sure that the rest of his team could get out, shooting the infected that tried to get them and him with controlled bursts to the head. It's a good thing he;s a good shot. He saw the infected with the busted legs and shot it in the head. He would stay here until he was the last that needed to start for the door.

Andraus

Old 07-05-2011, 03:29 PM

The bullet went threw the head of the infected, and hit the car. The car alarm went off and you could hear the infected come running "Son.of.a.bitch"

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-05-2011, 03:48 PM

"Shit." he said as he just mounted his gun to his back again and grabbed the other two and dragged them out of the hospital. He followed the leader to the AATV and got in before the infected could get him, he was sure to make sure that on the way neither him nor the ones he dragged got bitten.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 07-05-2011, 03:57 PM

Link was glad they all got out of there alive. He was heading towards the door with the others when he saw the infected on teh car. He was ordered to shoot the damn thing, so thats what he did. He pulled out his gun and tried to shoot it. Unfortunately, he was out of amo. he searched through his pockets but he couldn't find anymore. When he heard the alarms go blaring he winced some and tried to search through his pockets once more but still didn't find any amo. "Oh shit...I'm out of amo", he said before he was dragged towards the car. Link started to flail some while he was being dragged but when he found himself int eh car he knew he was okay, for now.